The Making of a Hotwife Ch. 05

Story Info
Testing how much of a cuckold Penny's husband, James is.
2k words
4.23
33.8k
30
1

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My phone rang. I looked at the caller display and it was James, calling me, as agreed at 7pm. It had been a few days since I'd had the pleasure of fucking his wife Penny. I had been the first man, she had fucked in the 10 years since her and James had been married and my special treat, which they had suggested and I had agreed to do, had been to fuck her bareback.

Over the weekend, I'd had a number of texts from both James and Penny, saying how much they had both enjoyed what had happened and that they were pleased that, after a few years of talking about it, their fantasy had become reality.

James had asked if it would be OK to share something with me that he and Penny had been chatting about, so hence his call.

"Hi James, how's it going?" I asked.

"Good thanks, in fact really really good. Penny and I have been on a high since what happened last week and to be honest, haven't stopped talking about it and what we'd like to happen next."

"Please do share." I replied.

"Well, as you know, a part of what we asked you to do with Penny, was based on me, in my youth, watching a video of a husband, dropping his wife off, to meet another man and have sex with him.

As I told you, it's always stuck in my mind, so what happened last week, with you and Penny, really worked for me and also, Penny enjoyed it a lot as well.

As you know, I was at home and sat, thinking about what you and Penny were up to. Receiving the occasional text from Penny, with photos that you had taken of her, only heightened my enjoyment of what was happening in your hotel room, so thank you for doing that.

So, Penny and I have been discussing this and wondered whether the next time that you meet Penny that we could set up a video call, so I could sit at home and watch what you did, just like in the video that I used to watch?"

"Well, I have no problem with that at all." I replied, relishing the idea. My mind was already racing as to what I would do with Penny, so that James could relive his memory of the video he had watched, that was such a strong memory in his mind.

"What I could do, is set up a video link with you from my laptop."

"Yes, that would be great." James replied.

Knowing already that James had shown cuckold tendencies, in what had happened previously, I thought I'd test his boundaries.

"I only have one stipulation, that if we set up a video link, you are only allowed to watch. Whilst there will be an audio link, I only expect you to listen but you are not allowed to make any comments whatsoever. If you do, I will immediately stop the link."

"Of course, not a problem, thank you so much." James replied.

James' eager reply, gave me a good indication of how strong his cuckold tendencies were, which hopefully, would be useful, if things progressed with Penny, as I hoped.

"Both Penny and I are eager to know when you can next meet up?"

"I'm booked to stay in the same hotel as last time, next Tuesday. Would that work for you?"

"Penny is sat beside me and has checked her work commitments and she is nodding excitedly. She normally works Tuesday evening however, next week, has swapped a shift, with a friend as a favour. I could drop her off at say 7pm, if that works for you?"

"That would work perfectly. In the interim, let's arrange an evening when we can check out the video link, so we are all good to go next Tuesday."

After our telephone conversation, I sent a text to James, confirming 7pm the following Tuesday. He replied almost immediately with an affirmative. I thought it would be good to test out James further, in terms of the degree of cuckoldry that he was comfortable with. I sent the following text.

Next Tuesday, I will want Penny to be suitably dressed for the video fun that I will share with you. As such, I want you to ensure that she is wearing underwear that is a suitable demonstration that she is a hotwife and in addition to this I want you to buy her an ankle bracelet that is a signal of her hotwife status. Do you agree?

James replied with one word, yes.

Later that week, I arranged to have a video call from my laptop with James, to check the technology worked. James said the picture and sound quality was great. I knew that the hotel had hi-speed wifi, so we were all good to go. Penny was working that evening, so I asked James whether he had actioned my request re Penny's underwear and the ankle bracelet. James told me that he had on both counts.

On the Monday before Penny and I were due to meet on the Tuesday, I sent her a text. I had purposefully refrained from sending any texts to her during the week, as I was hoping that it would heighten her arousal.

My text was simply, "I expect you to be a horny sexy hotwife on video for your husband tomorrow, do you agree to do as I tell you?"

Penny replied, "Of course I will Master."

"I will also want you to bring a selection of your toys."

Again, Penny replied positively.

Interesting, I thought. It appeared from both the conversations and texts I'd had between both James and Penny that they were both expecting me to take a dominant and controlling role in how things progressed. I was more than happy to oblige.

The week sped by and soon it was Tuesday and I was heading to the hotel. I sent a text to both James and Penny, checking that all was good with them for the evening? Both confirmed it was.

At 6.15pm, I received a text message from Penny, to say that she was on her way and would be there in 15 minutes. I replied that this was fine and I would come out to the car park to meet her and expected James to park in the secluded part of the car park, which Penny knew about.

I spotted their car enter the car park and head to the secluded far corner of it. I walked over and opened the passenger door, allowing Penny to slide her legs out. I immediately noticed the ankle bracelet. A fine gold bracelet with the letter charms HW for hotwife.

Penny was wearing a wraparound silk black dress, cut just above her knee, with red flowers, fastened at the waist by a silk belt. Very elegant with an undertone of the erotic, as I could see immediately that by taking off the belt, the dress would fall open at the front.

Penny and I kissed passionately, making sure that James could see us do so.

"Penny will send a text message when she is ready to be collected." I said to James. "I'll set the video link going at 7pm, be ready."

James nodded and with that drove off. I complimented Penny on how stunning she looked and we proceeded to the bar to get a drink. I found two bar stools free at the bar and suggested to Penny that we sit there. I wanted to ensure that those who maybe in the know about hotwives, had the opportunity to see Penny's ankle bracelet and put two and two together.

This was part of my training of Penny, to find out how compliant and submissive she was going to be. Penny sat at the bar in such a way that her ankle bracelet was on show, a good start I thought.

After about 20 minutes, I told Penny that we should head to my bedroom. We finished our drinks and I'd already bought some more, that were waiting for us in my room.

On entering the bedroom, I told Penny to sit in the armchair next to the bed. I poured us both a drink and went to my laptop, which I'd left on. I clicked the video link to James and he appeared on screen, sat in a chair, in what I presumed was their bedroom. I checked that James could both hear and see me and he put his thumb up as confirmation.

I turned to Penny and said, "Good, let the enjoyment begin."

I'd set the video link up, so there was a split screen. I could see exactly what James could see on his laptop.

I took Penny's hand and led her in front of my PC, so she was facing it. I positioned her so that James had a full length view of her.

I stood behind her and began to kiss the back of her neck. She let out a moan of pleasure, moving her neck to give me even more access to kiss it. As I continued to kiss Penny's neck, my hands began to wander over her body. First, I traced the outline of her thighs beneath her dress and gradually made my way up her body, so that both my hands were cupping her breasts.

I could feel her nipples stiffen, beneath her dress and bra and I circled each one with my fingers, before giving them a gentle pinch. Penny moaned again.

I then let my hands drop to her thighs and began to move each hand inwards. I then brought them together and started to rub her pubic mound. I could already feel the heat of her arousal, through her dress.

I then let my hands drop to the hem of her dress and gradually moved my hands upwards underneath it. I could feel the tops of her stockinged legs and moved my fingers, tracing the outline of the top of her stockings. I glanced at the screen and could clearly see James rubbing himself through his trousers.

Eventually, my fingers meet and I began to trace the outline of her pussy lips through the material of her knickers. It was then that I discovered that she was wearing crotchless knickers. Penny moved her legs slightly further apart and as she did so, the material of her knickers parted, providing me with full access to her pussy.

All along, I knew that James would have a good idea of what I was doing however, at this point was unable to see anything, as Penny's dress was still on and hid what my fingers were doing.

I spoke to James via the video link. "James, all I want you to do is provide me with a thumbs up or down, as confirmation to the questions I am going to ask you, OK?"

There was a thumbs up from James.

"Are you enjoying watching me with your sexy beautiful hotwife?" Again a thumbs up from James.

"Do you want to continue watching what happens to her?" Thumbs up from James.

"OK, in order for me to continue with the video link, so you can continue watching, I want you to take off all your clothes and then sit back down in your chair."

James did as I had told him and now both Penny and I could see him, totally naked, his cock, hard and erect.

"Would you like to be able to wank as you watch Penny and I." James gave me a thumbs up.

"OK, I will allow you to do so however, I do not want you to cum. If you feel that what you are seeing is getting too much for you, you must stop and just watch. If you do cum, then I will stop the video link. Do you understand?"

James gave a further thumbs up.

"Well James, sit back and enjoy what I am going to do to your wife.

To be continued.