The Making of a Kingpin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the days that followed things only became worse as Marc dragged Dixie round the school like a bitch on a lead. They were caught fucking in an unused classroom and given a telling off but that only increased Marc's reputation for being a complete stud.

It taught me that demonstrating physical prowess and sporting prowess wasn't enough. I needed to assert my sexual prowess as well if I was to regain my alpha male status. And I was going to regain it. I hadn't worked for years to establish myself as top dog to let that slip away without a fight.

And as a showered after practice I knew I had the beating of Marc Greco. Sure we shared some common features. His Italian heritage had blessed him with his dark, handsome looks. And his training meant there wasn't an ounce of fat on him and his muscles were all well-defined, most noticeably his washboard abs.

But I had a few inches on him – in more ways than one. I was obviously taller than him, but more importantly I had a good few inches on him in the cock department. I mean, he wasn't small. From the pictures he spread round he looked like he was a good 8 or 9 inches and thick too. But he couldn't compete with my foot long special.

Weirdly, I'd never had much time for girls up until that point. I had been so focussed, so determined, so driven to become the biggest and best that I had refused to let myself get distracted. I wanted to be the best ball player this school had ever known, to be stronger, harder and tougher than everyone else so that I would be both feared and respected and have a group of guys around me that would have my back.

Girls had never been part of the picture for me. I mean sure I'd fooled around with a few, having a quick fumble at parties or bars when I'd got drunk. But they always got too clingy and I couldn't see what purpose they served in helping me in my thirst for power and control.

Looking back now it seemed incomprehensible to me that I could have been so stupid. And in a way I should have thanked Marc. Because he was showing me the potency of sexual power, opening up new possibilities and potential.

Things came to a head a couple of weeks later. We had just finished practice and the guys were sat round the locker room while I talked them through what we needed to improve on for our next game.

Then I saw it out of the corner of my eye. Marc was shaking his head and whispering to the guy next to him, clearly slating my team talk. My blood started to boil, I wasn't going to stand for this anymore.

"Got something to say, Marc?" I snapped abruptly.

"Yeah Troy I do actually." He had that sneering look on his face again. "I've been talking to a few of the other guys and we think it might be time for some new leadership on the team. You've done a decent job but maybe now it's time you handed over to a better player."

I was out of my seat before he had even finished the sentence. Then several things happened all at once. Marc jumped to his feet too and several guys joined him on both sides, trying to keep us apart.

Marc continued taunting me. "Let's face it Troy I'm a better ball player than you. And I'm a better man. Just ask Dixie."

We were now stood just inches apart. The locker room was hot but I felt even hotter. Anger and fury coursed through my body and it took all my self control not to start throwing punches. All that would do would be to incite a massive brawl and create a huge problem in the team. So I did everything I could to control my emotions. I looked down on him with an expression of utter contempt.

"I'm ten times the man you'll ever be Marc and if you don't like me captaining this team you know where the door is."

For a few seconds nobody said anything until Marc hissed, "This isn't over." And with that he turned and walked out, followed by a few of his pathetic acolytes.

He was right it wasn't over, but it soon would be. As I got my stuff together a few of the other guys came over and offered supporting words, but it certainly wasn't unanimous and there were plenty avoiding my gaze. I knew I had to deal with Marc once and for all and show everyone that I was the top dog.

And I knew the only way of doing that would be by ensnaring Dixie.

So I hatched a plan. I couldn't take the chance of approaching Dixie directly. If she turned me down it would be disastrous. I would be finished. A laughing stock.

No. I had to be clever about this. So instead I would go after Jess. She was Dixie's best friend and they were virtually inseparable.

Jess wasn't ugly by any means. In fact she was pretty cute. A petite brunette with a pretty face and perky pair of B-cups. She had a toned body which was tight in all the right places and while she was pale that suited her sweet all-American image.

She would have done well with guys but her problem was Dixie. She was such a sex bomb that she sucked up all the male attention. Dixie was like a sun gone supernova, wiping everything else from view. When they walked into a room at a party the guys would only have eyes for Dixie and Jess just got pushed to the side.

I figured that Jess probably got pretty pissed off about this situation. She must get jealous of all the attention Dixie got from guys, tired of constantly playing second fiddle, being ignored and slighted.

Getting into her pants would be easy. I decided to put my plan into action as soon as possible so the very next day I pulled Jess up in the corridor.

I was just on my way to practice and was wearing a tight white t-shirt with a pair of bright red shorts. I'd be jogging through the hot corridors and I was covered in a light sheen which only accentuated my rippling muscles. As I walked up to her I saw her eyes roving hungrily across my body, before her gaze was drawn inexorably to my crotch which was sporting a prominent bulge, despite my still being soft.

Jess was wearing a conservative cardigan and a pair of loose fitting jeans. She really didn't know how to work her assets and as I looked down at her petite body I knew it would be difficult to force myself to get too excited given her plainness, but I knew it was necessary for my plan to work.

There was no point in engaging in any small talk. I didn't want to get to know her emotionally. I just wanted to fuck her.

"Hey Jess, fancy going out for dinner tonight?"

I grinned at her reaction. From the look on her face she was feeling a mixture of shock, confusion and delight. It took her a few seconds to rediscover even a modicum of composure.

She giggled nervously and said, "Uh, yeah sure, that would be, like, awesome."

"Great, I'll pick you up at 7. Got practice now so gotta run."

And with that I strode away. As I did so I glanced back and saw Jess at the centre of a gaggle of girls all furiously whispering together. I loved girls and their gossiping ways. It was the key to making my plan work.

That practice was the worst yet. Not because we were playing badly, in fact we were playing some of our best ever stuff, but Marc was being cockier than ever. And there was no doubt that his confidence was translating onto the field. He even started calling the plays, something that had always been my role. But I just let it slide, sure that my plan would bring this challenger to heel.

As we got into the showers Marc didn't even bother to shower. "No point cleaning this," he said pointing at his dick, "when I've got my own personal cocksucker to clean it for me."

The guys whistled and I could see they were impressed by his brash arrogance. I just smiled to myself, sure that Marc was headed for a big fall.

I arrived outside Jess' house at 7 prompt. I was driving an old Chevrolet which Scott and I had inherited from our father, just about the only useful thing he had left us and even this was falling apart.

Jess lived halfway across town in a relatively nice area. The house was small, but way bigger than mine and Scott's poky apartment.

I was about to jump out when I saw Jess skipping down the driveway. As I looked up at the house I saw the curtains twitch. Almost like her parents don't trust me I thought. Well they weren't wrong.

And when I saw Jess up close it became even clearly why they would be concerned. She had clearly made a huge effort and had obviously been taking some lessons from Dixie because she was dolled up to the nines. Her face was covered in make-up, which gave it a rather unnatural look, jarring with the paleness of her skin. She had striking turquoise mascara and bright red lipstick which made her thin lips look bigger.

Her hair had been straightened and looked incredibly sleek in the fading evening sun. She was wearing what could only be described as a red lyrca boob tube which looked like it was a size or two too small. It barely covered her small, flat tits but the clinging material had the effect of pushing them upwards, making them look bigger than I remembered.

Both her pale, white shoulders and toned, flat stomach were completely exposed, showing off her athletic, taut body. Her problem was that she was all angular and rigid without the feminine curves that made a chick really hot and sexy. But my eyes were drawn to her matching, crimson mini-skirt which billowed gently in the wind and left her pale, thin legs completely exposed.

It was little wonder that her parents were nervous. Their little girl had just walked out of their house for a date looking like a cheap slut. I found myself unconsciously licking my lips. This was going to be more fun than I'd thought. It was clear just how desperate Jess was to impress and that was exactly what I needed from her.

In all honesty the overall effect didn't work. It clearly wasn't her style. It was her trying to emulate her hotter, sexy friend instead of finding her own way.

A few seconds later the door flung open and Jess jumped into the passenger's seat next to me. I was immediately hit by the smell of her sickly sweet perfume and had to force myself not to cough. Boy, this chick was desperate for me. Instead of offering a verbal greeting I leaned across and planted my lips forcefully on hers.

She jumped slightly in shock at this sudden connection but quickly joined in enthusiastically as our tongues swirled together. As she started to feel more comfortable I became more aggressive, my tongue ravishing the inside of her mouth. I felt another jolt of surprise but there was no attempt to draw back and I took this as an invitation to continue. I wanted to assert my dominance and control over the situation, approaching it like I approached everything else in life, and it seemed as though Jess was more than happy to play the submissive role.

I felt like I could have fucked her right there and then, right in front of her parents house, the thought of doing so sent a surge to my hardening cock, but I knew this wasn't the plan so I forced myself free of our prolonged kiss.

Jess looked disappointed and reached across to attempt a repeat performance but I said, "Don't worry babe, there'll be plenty more time for that later."

Now that I was free of our embrace I was able to look more closely at her body. And while it was not the best it was far from the worst. And from my vantage point I could see almost all of her pale, white tits. The contrast with her bright red top was pretty hot.

"So where are you taking me for dinner?"

"Oh you'll see," I replied. And I set off driving.

We didn't talk much as I drove. I couldn't be bothered with chit chat and that was clearly not what attracted Jess either. Whenever I glanced across at Jess I saw her gawping at me, sometimes even open mouthed, as though she still could not believe this was really happening to her. Like she was in a dream that she was about to wake up from.

As I drove out of town houses became less and less frequent until we arrived at a quiet and secluded country lane, surrounded on all sides by trees. I'd heard that it was a popular make out spot and it was just perfect for my plan.

As the car slowed to a halt I looked across at Jess who had a dazed, confused look on her face. "I thought you were taking me out for dinner?"

"Yeah I am doing. Here's your dinner babe." And as I spoke I moved quickly to yank down my jeans so that my massive tool flopped out, just as I'd planned when I had gone commando for the evening.

My dick was semi erect and stretched down my muscled thighs. Even in this state it must have been 9 or 10 inches long and I felt a surge of pride go through me as I saw Jess' reaction to this sudden reveal.

I wished I could have taken a photo of her shocked expression as her eyes bulged out agog and her jaw dropped at the sight in front of her.

And before she could react I reached back and quickly pulled off my tight white t-shirt, flinging it behind me onto the back seat. Jess' mouth opened wider and her eyes darted across the obscene tableau laid out before her.

Finally she seemed to regain the power of speech. "Wow." That was all that she could manage as she stared in stunned silence.

"Don't you want to taste it?" I teased playfully.

But it seemed like Jess' mind was struggling to assimilate the sensory overload. "But, but, it's so big, there's no way I'll be able to fit that monster in my small mouth."

"Oh babe, give it a go, you know you want it." And then pausing for effect. "Unless you want me to give it to another chick instead?"

The effect of this last remark was instantaneous.

"Oh no, of course not. I want it but it's just ...." she trailed off.

"Don't worry babe we'll take it nice and slow. Come on, why don't you touch it, it won't bite."

This interplay was really boring me. Why couldn't we just fast forward to the part where I fucked her brains out? But I knew it would be better to take it slow, ease her in and make sure that I did everything I could to enhance her experience. I wanted her to really enjoy this. I wanted this to be the best sex she would ever have.

Her small hand reached out and tentatively wrapped itself around my now hardening prick.

"That's it babe" I cooed encouragingly.

Her pale white hand was a stark contrast to the dark mahogany brown of my dick. The sight made my blood pump faster, helping to inflate my shaft further.

Growing in confidence Jess started to wank my cock, and it responded by swelling and hardening.

"Woah," she panted half in excitement and half in fear.

"It likes you babe" I said playfully. "Why don't you kiss it?"

Crawling across she placed her knees on the passenger seat, thrusting her ass into the air and bringing her head down to my now rock solid spur.

It was now standing upright and to attention. Jess reached forward, stretching her lip out until it connected with my purple, fat helmet. She swirled her tongue around before opening her mouth wide until the head had disappeared from view.

I groaned at her touch, more in encouragement than pleasure. She was being far too tentative, far too soft, far too plain and far too vanilla. But I let her grow accustomed to my meat without complaint.

As she continued to explore I reached across and pulled down her top. It was so flimsy that it folded in on itself until it formed a red belt around her midrift. As her small tits fell out I reached across and massaged them gently before tweaking her erect nipples.

That elicited a groan of approval and as I looked down I saw Jess really getting into the blow job. She was forcing her head further and further down my rod and sucking on it as though her life depended on it.

I could tell that she hadn't given many blow jobs, or perhaps it may have been that my size, but what she lacked in experience she made up for in eagerness.

Her red lipstick had now almost entirely disappeared and was now smeared across the top few inches of my dick making it look even more imposing while also making her face appear even more slutty. Her spit was flying everywhere in her frantic attempt to please me.

"That's great," I said, "But you can use your hands too babe."

At my prompting I felt both her hands rise up and wrap themselves around my pole. I couldn't help be turned on by the sight of this slut slurping on the end of my cock with both hands wrapped around it and still not able to take it all to the base.

Forcing myself to return my attention to Jess I pulled down her mini-skirt, exposing her wet cunt which had been neatly trimmed, a small bush visible above her leaking hole. Wasting no time I placed my thumb on her small clit and started it massaging it sensitively.

I felt a surge of excitement at my touch pulse through Jess' body, causing her mouth to push further down my shaft.

Stepping things up a notch I inserted first one and then two fingers into her tight snatch. The inside of her pussy felt warm and silky smooth. And as I started to gently fuck her with my large fingers. I could see her shiny, pink cunt opening up.

It was obvious that she wasn't very experienced sexually as her twat felt incredibly tight and I could feel it stretching as I inserted yet another finger and started to build up the pace.

Jess' face was starting to look flushed and her sweat was making her pale body gleam as she rocked herself against my fingers while continuing her blow job.

To be honest I was a little bored. Her oral skills were not improving and she was still unable to fit more than the first few inches inside her mouth.

But Jess was panting, heaving with exertion as she did her best to please me. And as my fingers moved faster and deeper inside her I could feel her pussy juices starting to leak onto my hand. Eventually she must have reached breaking point as she lifted her mouth off my dick and screamed, "Fuck me Troy. Fuck me NOW!"

"Come and clamber aboard then" I said grinning at her eager face.

Her petite, flexible body manoeuvred itself across the car, finding a way despite the cramped conditions. As she did so I used the hand which had been fingering her to guide her ass, which I could pick up easily in my huge paws.

I could barely smell her perfume now. The tight confines of the car had been suffused with a tangy, sexual odor as the smell of her ripe pussy mixed with the more musky smell of my now throbbing prick.

After a few seconds of scrambling Jess was now straddled across my powerful thighs, my precum started to smear across her stomach. I adjusted my seat so that I was now laying back at an angle. I reached across and pulled Jess down gently by the neck until our lips met.

Her mouth had a salty taste, having just been servicing my cock, but I didn't let that affect me. I was less aggressive and more sensual than before, trying to relax Jess, preparing her for what would come next.

I could feel my now swollen prick digging into her tensed abdominal muscles. After a few seconds Jess pulled away and I looked down. The sight of my now slick, wet, dark wooden stick against her white colourless skin really pushed my buttons and I felt a real hunger to fuck the living daylights out of her tight, young body.

Instead I took it slowly and lifted her body up from her ass, as though it was as light as a feather. I heard a squeal of anticipation from Jess who was looking at my now flexed muscles as though she was a staved women looking at a feast.

As her ass reached the tip of my purple helmet and it touched the entrance to her pussy I could see Jess' heart was racing, her breathing becoming more and more erratic. She leaned forward with her dainty arms outstretched, clinging onto my shoulder blades for support.

"Are you ready babe? Don't worry, we can take it nice and slow."

Jess groaned in response and seemed incapable of speech, for what would not be the first time that evening, and just nodded her head.

As she did so I let go of her ass so that she dropped a few inches and her cunt enveloped the head of my cock, before she righted herself and stopped it penetrating any further.