The Making of a Kingpin Ch. 06

Story Info
Hung young jock thug goes after gangster's daughter.
18.7k words
4.64
56.2k
54

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please note this piece is fantasy not reality and should not be seen to condone any of the behaviour described. All characters are aged 18 or over. Feedback welcomed, please let me know if you have ideas for future chapters.

*****

Prologue

"That's it bitch, wrap your throat round it like a good slut."

This was just a typical evening for me, sat in the office of the nightclub I'd just bought and getting head from yet another blonde slut who wanted the Troy Fratelli treatment.

To be fair, she wasn't doing too bad a job considering it was the first time she'd ever attempted to fit something as big as my meat inside her petite mouth. I could tell she was trying her hardest from the effort she was putting in.

Her tongue was racing up and down the underside of my shaft and the glugging sound she made as she struggled to contain her gag reflex had grown loud enough that it could be heard clearly over the thudding base emanating from below.

The blonde hair I was looking down on was messy and unkempt, a result of her frenetic head movements and I could feel my dick swimming in her saliva, which was now dripping off my chair and onto the floor below.

But the truth was she just wasn't cut out for sucking dick. Some chicks just have that natural instinct. They know exactly what to do, all the little tricks to please a man and make him go crazy. Despite her effort this slut just wasn't gonna cut it.

One of the perks of owning your own nighclub was getting the chance to interview all the new hires, and it was a perk that I had made the most of over the last couple of weeks. Unemployment was so high in the town that people were desperate to get work, no matter what it entailed.

Mentally making the decision that this one, whatever her name was, wasn't going to be getting hired my mind started to wander onto the events of the last few months.

It had been such an incredible whirlwind. Having waited so long to break out of the small high school confines, everything seemed to have happened so quickly.

Taking over the Sterling family had been a masterstroke. Overnight I went from being a small drug dealer in a shit high school to having access to a fortune which ran into the tens of millions. Not to mention what great cover it provided as Scott and I sought to grow our criminal empire.

Instead of pulling in a couple of thousand bucks a week, we were now pulling in tens of thousands. It helped that Grace had taken to the drugs trade like a duck to water. She was just a rich, upper class version of Dixie. Manipulative, aggressive and wholly without morals she controlled that preppy school with an iron fist. The pathetic trust funders didn't stand a chance.

I felt my dick hardening as I thought about Grace and Dixie, and the slut beneath me trembled like a leaf as I did so, struggling to cope as my dick grew impossibly bigger inside her inadequate mouth.

Just the thought of those two scheming bitches turned me on. Sure they were both stunning in their own ways, one blonde and the other brunette. But it wasn't just their beauty that turned me on. It was their sexual power and their willingness to use it.

They were both such strong, independent, powerful women. Able to manipulate and control the weak men around them, using their feminine wiles to get what they wanted.

Until they met me of course. Once I'd finished with them they were just like any other slut, holes to be used for my satisfaction. I loved that moment when my cock was stuffed so deep inside their pussies and was drilling their cunts so hard that they broke. You could see it in their eyes, their strength and arrogance dissolving in the face of a sexual power which was greater than their own. My power.

In that moment I felt totally invincible, able to scale any mountain and overcome any challenge. Watching the both of them bossing other people around, crushing them under their heels only made them hotter to me, because I was the one who had broken them. I was the one that owned them.

That's what it was, ownership. I knew they would never betray me, never be disloyal to me. Not because of the money they got, or because they loved me, or because they were loyal, but simply because I owned their cunts. And because I owned their cunts, I owned their minds.

I was the only guy that could make them truly happy. That could fuck them so hard and so deep that they would pass out. That could make them feel helpless and subservient to a superior. That could give them the sexual high they experienced when I turned them into mindless, thoughtless cum dumps for my thick loads.

Of course, having a foot long dick with the girth of a coke can helped quite a bit. I knew that wasn't the only reason for my success though. I was cut from the same cloth as both Dixie and Grace, imbued with a sexual appetite that was so voracious that nobody could handle me.

But I couldn't deny that I also enjoyed the comforts that the Sterling mansion brought. Having experienced a childhood of angst and heartache and struggle it was amazing to experience what it was like to be one of life's winners. And I wasn't going to deny myself any of those pleasures. Why should I? I'd done the hard work and now I was getting my reward: an endless stream of grade A pussy.

Those first few weeks after that dramatic day when I had fucked both Grace and her mom now felt like a haze. It had been like a continual round-the-clock orgy, when for the first time in my life I had allowed myself to be consumed by the sexual fires which burned inside me.

It was like I had overnight become a King. Each day was the same, filled from my first waking moment until my last by sexual stimulation. By the time I fell asleep each evening I would be surrounded by at least half a dozen passed out sluts who I'd spent the last few hours relentlessly fucking in every sexual position known to man. The devastation wrought by my fuck stick left behind a tangle of bodies, all pushed past their sexual limits and stained by my thick seed.

Soon every room in the Sterling mansion, and there were more rooms than I could count, stank of sex. I was marking my new territory in the most primal way so that anyone who entered would be confronted by my masculine scent.

Those few weeks had been like an oasis for me, an oasis at the end of a parched and tortuous journey. My life up until that point had been filled with conflict and battle, as I was confronted by the cold, hard realities of a tough and difficult world where nothing was to be given freely and everything had to be fought for and won.

Now I seemingly had everything that I had ever wanted, a constant supply of gorgeous, sexy women who were happy to do whatever it took to satisfy my sexual needs and more money than I knew what to do with. And for a few weeks I had submersed myself fully into this dream world, where all my fantasies had seemingly become reality.

Some guys would have been happy with that, happy to live the playboy lifestyle for as long as possible, happy to shelter from the dangerous world and happy to settle for the nice life I now had. But that could never be me, those few weeks of hedonistic bliss had taught me that lesson.

As each day rolled by it had given me less and less satisfaction. The years of hardship had conditioned me, sculpted me, and made me the man that I had become. Forged in fire, my life would only be worth living if it was filled with fire, filled with a blazing desire to overcome new challenges and best greater foes. The quiet life would never give me the fulfilment that I both wanted and needed.

But this realisation hadn't come quick enough for Scott, who was impatient for us to continue on the path that we had started upon. The path that led towards avenging our father's death and punishing his killer Nacho who still ran the biggest gang in this lawless town.

I could see in his eyes each time he looked at me in those weeks of excess, a hardening towards me. What had always been a close fraternal bond was becoming more and more frayed as he saw me frittering away time on trivialities. We had managed to keep the peace somehow, but our truce felt rocky and uneasy.

While I could understand Scott's impatience his attitude still angered me. We would have achieved nothing without my power and dominance, so who was he to try and dictate terms to me?

The last few weeks though had seen a rapprochement of sorts between us as I sprung into action by ordering the purchase of a nightclub as a base for our operations. This was the biggest challenge to Nacho and his crew that we had yet made. It gave us a foothold in the underworld that he had dominated for so long.

There had been some pushback, some minor skirmishes over turf, but nothing too serious. This just confirmed to me how weak Nacho had become. In his younger days he would have declared all out war on us and not stopped until we all had bullets in our brains. But now he had grown complacent, thinking we were not a threat to him. He wasn't the first to underestimate me and he wouldn't be the last, I was sure of that.

At the same time I'd taken out a guy within the gang who was trying to challenge me. Like so many others he had underestimated me, thinking I was just a dumb, muscled up jock. But instead it was me that had outwitted him, lured him into a trap which would result in him spending the best days of his life locked up.

The plan was to humiliate him and make an example of him to show everyone else in the gang what happened to people that stepped out of line. And it was personal too, I wanted to show Mike just how superior I was.

But in the heat of the moment I went further. I did something which I'd never done before. I fucked a dude. No, that's not right. I took his ass and utterly destroyed it, with such power and force that he broke like a porcelain doll.

Mike started that evening straight. He started that evening a man. But I bent him out of shape so far that he'd never be the same again. He'd never see himself as an arrogant, confident stud. No. He'd see himself as the wimpy faggot bitch boy he truly was.

As I drove my prick into him that evening I saw in his eyes what I had seen in the eyes of countless chicks before. It was that moment when his eyes had gone vacant and glazed over as his mind shattered, unable to cope with what I was doing to his body. At the same time he'd cum, completely hands free. Spurt after spurt of his seed, fucked right out of him by my huge, fuck spear.

Then he was just totally blank, totally gone. And I knew from then on that Mike would be my bitch, just like Dixie and just like Grace. I didn't even need to blackmail him to keep his mouth shut.

That night had been a revelation to me. It showed me that I enjoyed fucking dudes just as much as I enjoyed fucking chicks. Hell, in some ways it was even better. What could be hotter than taking a strong, dominant, powerful man and turning him into a wimpering, pathetic bitch?

More importantly I saw it was yet another way I could use my sexual power to get what I wanted. And so from that night on it wasn't just chicks that I banged, it was anybody hot. Anybody I wanted.

While I was confident in our progress it seemed Scott was permanently on edge. He was constantly reviewing the security around us, rotating the guys we had around us in case any of them had been tempted to sell us out, while agitating to me about what we were gonna do to take down such a large, established rival.

I could understand his concerns, of course, but I just had a confidence that an opportunity would present itself to destroy Nacho once and for all. And once that opportunity presented itself I would take it and with it take control of this entire town.

With that thought still at the forefront of my mind the door barged open and I was wrenched back to the present.

In stormed Scott, his face was red and contorted with rage. I knew it must be pretty bad, because he always kept his cool.

"Have you heard what those bastards have done?" Scott bellowed at me, spit flying from his mouth.

I didn't answer straight away. I could feel my own rage building. Nobody spoke to me like this, especially in front of a slut. But I knew that now wasn't the time to get into a fight with my brother, not while he was so worked up.

Instead I roughly yanked the hair of the blonde slut who had continued to bob ineffectually on my huge staff. She looked startled, as though she hadn't even noticed Scott's arrival, so obsessed had she been with giving me the best blowjob she could.

"Get out," I ordered her. She looked like a kid who had been told that she couldn't have anymore sweets. Her head drooped slightly, as her shoulders hunched and wobbling precariously she left the room.

Turning to my brother I said calmly but coldly, "Never talk to me like that in front of anyone ever again."

But my brother didn't flinch, he just kept going.

"Like I give a shit about that. Elijah's been hit. He was shot, just a few streets from here. He's in hospital now. They don't know if he's gonna make it. So forgive me if I'm not too bothered about your pride."

The anger that had been building up inside me flared uncontrollably and I stood up. Turning away from my brother I walked across to the other side of the room.

Elijah was one of our enforcers. I'd known him for years and he'd been on the football team with me. He was an absolute giant of a man, standing well over 6 foot and built like a brick house. Nobody messed with Eli, well not if they had any sense.

Fury raged through every pore of my body, like molten lava. After months of placid plain sailing, this was like being woken up by a bucket of ice cold water. Memories flooded through my mind, unbidden and uncalled. Dark, painful memories that had long been suppressed. The sight of my dead parents bodies, cut down in their prime. The tears of my brother as a small boy, having to be comforted.

But I wasn't a boy anymore, scared or fearful. I was a man. I knew that men who could not contain their emotions, who succumbed to despair were weak. And I was not weak, I had never been weak and I wasn't going to start now.

As the room came back into focus I realised that my right hand had tensed itself into a fist. Exhaling deeply I let it unclench, regaining control of my emotions and starting to work out what we were going to do next.

"Did you hear me, Troy? They've hit Elijah. I knew this would happen! I've been warning you for months, but you've been too interested in banging every slut with a pulse to care."

Slowly I turned back to face my brother. I could see the hurt and fear in his eyes. I loved my brother and I couldn't deny his many attributes. Without his intelligence and strategic brain I probably would have been just another mindless jock. But he was weak. Perhaps not as weak as my father, but in his eyes there was the look of panic, the look of a loser.

"Yes, Scott I heard you. Now stop acting like a fucking pansy."

"Fucking hell. Don't you get it? This is it? It's on. And what are you doing except getting your dick sucked by a skank?"

"Just calm the fuck down. Sure, this is a blow. But that's no reason to panic and start running round like headless chickens."

My brother tried to interrupt him but I carried on, speaking over him.

"We don't make any decisions now. We sit down, analyse the situation and come up with a strategy. Isn't that what you always say we need to do? This is no different. They're sending us a message, they're telling us to back off, testing us to see what we're made of. That means they know we're a threat, that means they're getting worried."

Scott was taking deep breaths and I could see he was starting to calm down, as colour returned to his face.

"Look, I know what you're feeling. I know the pain, the anger. I know what it feels like. And trust me, we're gonna get revenge for this. Just like we're gonna get revenge for our parents. I promise you. We just need to stay strong and get through this."

As I said these words my eyes bore into Scott's, with a fevered intensity. I was showing him the fire inside me and it seemed to have the desired effect as I visibly saw his body relax slightly.

Then I pulled Scott towards me and held him in a firm embrace. Our hot, tense bodies collided and my still hard dick was pressed up against his t-shirt. Scott had seen me naked so many times now that there was no awkwardness between us. Yet as I stood there, holding him something felt different. But now wasn't the time for distractions, so I ignored the heightened tension emanating from my rock hard prick.

Instead I pulled Scott tight to me, our hot, sweating cheeks brushed together as I whispered into his ear, "We're gonna get through this. Together we're unstoppable. We're gonna rip Nacho's family to shreds."

Looking into Scott's eyes in that moment I could see such tenderness and vulnerability. Usually when I saw that in someone's eyes I felt a sense of power and control, knowing that their weakness would make them easier to manipulate.

Yet with Scott it was different. He was my brother. My own flesh and blood. But the bond between us was more than that. It had been forged in the fire of pain and trauma and loss, immeasurably strengthening it so that I was convinced nothing could break it.

Now though it was like something new had crept between us. Maybe it was what had happened with Mike, but being so close to Scott was bringing out feelings inside me that I had never felt before.

Our heads were just centimetres apart, and our eyes continued to be locked together, as we both silently tried to understand what was happening between us.

Both of us had calmed down now, our breathing no longer erratic but still we stayed bound together. Until slowly, inexorably our heads drew closer and closer, as though being pulled together by a puppet master.

KNOCK KNOCK.

We both jumped apart as though separated by an electric shock, at the knocking coming from the door. For a second we stared at each other, momentarily disorientated.

I stepped away first and shouted, "Come in."

The door opened and Vinny appeared sporting a grin on his face and seemingly not aware of the tension between me and my brother.

"Scott was just filling me in about Elijah. I hope you've got some good news for me."

In a flash Vinny had his game face back on. That's what I loved about him, he didn't ask questions, he just got on with the job quietly and efficiently. Just what you needed in an effective deputy, and boy was Vinny effective. He had a steeliness that belied his slight frame and he had this great knack of finding ways to solve problems.

"Well the good news is that Eli is gonna be fine. I mean it won't be an easy recovery, he's pretty bashed up, but he'll get through it. He was actually pretty lucky, the bullet just missed a key artery."

"Well that's something. What else?"

"Now this is the really good news. Let me show you."

Vinny marched across the room and turned on a monitor, then he picked up a remote control and pressed a few buttons. The monitor switched between several camera shots before settling on one which focussed on a group of three girls.

One of the first things Scott had done after we'd bought the club was fit it with several dozen security cameras. They weren't your standard type either, most of them were concealed and the resolution on them was incredible. Vinny used the controller in his hand to zoom the camera in more closely on the group of Latinas.

"So we've got some hot chicks in tonight? So what?" My dick switched as I examined one of the girls particularly closely.

"Not any old chicks, Troy. That's Selena."

"Selena?" The excitement in my voice matched the look on Vinny's face. "You mean ...?"