The Making of a Kingpin Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, that's right. Nacho's daughter."

I couldn't quite believe it. After everything that had happened in the last half hour it felt as though this was destiny. Here it was. The chink in Nacho's armour that I'd been waiting for. And there was no way I was gonna let it slip through my fingers.

Licking my lips like a wolf with his next prey in his sights I said, "Guess I better go do what I do best."

Five minutes later I'd put on a nice pair of jeans and a fresh white shirt and was ready for action.

As I walked out of the office Vinny shouted, "Go get her boss, give her one for Eli."

Turning to face him I replied with a smirk, "Don't worry, I'll give her more than one."

Chapter 6

I couldn't believe how much my friends were whining.

We'd only been in the club 5 minutes and already they were moaning on and on about what a bad idea this all was. I loved Mazie and Ava, but they sure as hell pissed me off sometimes. Always worrying about something. But then again I suppose they weren't in my position.

No, being the daughter of the leader of the most feared gang in town certainly helped to reduce my stress levels. I knew I was untouchable. If anyone messed with me, they were basically taking a one-way ticket to the mortuary. My father would see to that.

Like the guy who last year had given me a dirty look in the street. One text message later and he was writhing in agony on the floor as one of my dad's goons beat him to a pulp.

Yes, I was used to getting my own way. It was just natural. It just happened. It had always been that way. Even as a young child it had always been so easy to persuade my father to do what I wanted. How could he ever refuse his darling, little princess?

Of course, I was no longer so little and I was definitely not a darling, but I still strutted around like a princess. Now I'd reached my twenties I was using my status to have lots of fun.

Most of the time I didn't even need to go to my dad. Everyone knew that if they did something to aggravate me, then they'd have him to deal with. So when I started exploring my sexuality, as any growing young woman would, I had the pick of the hottest guys who would all fall over themselves to please me. Although to be fair, they'd have probably done that regardless of who I was related to. The truth was that I was a bit of a stunner, and boy did I know it.

I'd just started to do some modelling in the last few months, the perfect job for me. All I had to do was stand around looking pretty while a bunch of guys fawned over me, taking my picture and telling me how sexy I looked in whatever I was wearing. One of the photographers who had shot me last week told me that I was a younger, hotter, sexed up version of Eva Longoria. And I couldn't fault his logic. Of course he had probably been hoping to get some action, but I only slept with the hottest guys and he definitely didn't fall into that category.

I knew I was the complete package though, which is why no guy could ever resist me. I've got the cute face, the brown, tanned Latina skin, the long, sleek black hair, the petite body, the hourglass figure and the bigger than average boobs which looked even larger on my slender frame. But I knew nothing could beat my curvaceous ass, which never ceased to get a boys attention. It all added up to one hell of a sexy package.

Tonight I was wearing a designer black dress that had been tailor made for me. It had a plunging neckline, which showcased my perfect tits and the hemline was short enough to show off my sexy legs.

A lot of the women around me liked to act all chaste and coy around men, not wanting to be seen as a slut who gave it away too easily. I had no such qualms. As soon as I lost my virginity, in a seedy club not too dissimilar to this one, I had loved sex. That feeling of having my cunt pounded by a big dick until my pussy exploded just couldn't be beaten.

I'd always got everything I'd ever wanted, so why should this be any different? And like everything else in my life it was all on my terms. I did it when I wanted, where I wanted, how I wanted. I was in control every step of the way.

The man's only contribution was giving me his cock, to help get me off. The hotter they were, the cockier they were, the more aggressive they were the more it suited me. It just made taming them that bit hotter.

I mean sure, a lot of them could talk a good talk and some of them were really well hung. But ultimately once their pricks were wrapped in my silky, velvet cunt they were putty in my hands. Objects to be used until I had been satisfied, and then discarded while I moved onto my next conquest.

I loved seeing that transformation, from a confident alpha male to a submissive, subservient bitch to his true master. Yeah I wasn't one of these sweet, elegant, classy ladies. No, I was cut from the same cloth as my father, with an innate need to dominate all around me. There was nothing better than taking an arrogant stud, jumping on his dick and riding it so hard that he probably thought it was about to break, before leaving him spent and passed out beneath me.

What made it even better was the way they underestimated me. They looked at my tight, petite frame and then at their hard, erect dicks. And then as I started to fuck them they'd suddenly realise that they'd bitten off more than they could chew. That it was me using them, not the other way round.

I wasn't intimidated by their size either. I loved bedding a hung jock, the kind of guy that was used to having sluts coo over the size of his manhood and squealed crazy when just half of it was inside them. They were all the same, just seeing me as another conquest, another slut they would use to get their release before they moved onto the next. But every time the outcome was the same, with me leaving him covered in our sexual juices having given him the fucking of his life, cos no other chick would be as wild and aggressive with him in bed as I was.

The only real danger was that my dad might find out about my sexploits. He probably wouldn't take too kindly to the news that his daughter loved nothing better than fucking a guys brains out. But then, who would be stupid enough to tell him, when they'd probably dead within a day?

Yet recently I'd had to cast the net a bit wider to get my thrills. I wanted new blood, fresh meat. I wasn't going to be satisfied fishing in a small pond, under the wing of my father, when there was a whole ocean of a world out there full of cocks ready to be conquered.

That's why I was now stood in this seedy club, listening to Mazie and Ava yapping away about how risky it was, because it was one of the few clubs in the town that my father didn't control.

"Look bitches, if you're gonna ruin the entire evening why don't you both go home?" I finally snapped at them.

They both realised they had over stepped the mark and knew from experience that it was never pretty if I had to say something more than once.

The annoying thing was, as I scoped out the club, there seemed to be next to no talent around. Most of the guys in the joint looked high, were butt ugly or just plain dweeby. I liked my men muscular, strong and powerful, but the ones in here tonight barely deserved the right to be called men at all.

Just as I was about to tell the girls that we'd call it night, I saw something out of the corner of my eye. As I turned my head to focus in on the guy that I'd spotted I had to make every effort not to let my jaw hit the floor.

I had seen a lot of hot men in my life, and slept with nearly all of them, but I'd never seen one as hot as this. He was a giant of a man, standing at what must have been at least 6 foot 5. He had a powerful, muscular build with broad shoulders.

I watched intensely as he walked down a set of stairs and towards the bar to order a drink. My eyes were roaming across him greedily, trying to take in his every contour. His face was rugged, with a strong jutting jaw line, but he was handsome too. As he smiled a pair of dimples appeared on his face that would have melted even the coldest of hearts. Even from this distance I could see that his teeth were a perfect, pearly white completing his movie star good looks.

He was just my type; tall, dark and handsome. His dark, tanned skin seemed to glisten in the dim, dingy light of the club, shining like a beacon in the gloom. And his spiky jet black hair just added to his all round appeal.

I could feel an immediate twinge in my cunt at the sight of this Adonis. He was wearing a crisp white shirt and a pair of faded denim jeans. The white of the shirt only made the contrast with his dark skin even more apparent. He had the top few buttons undone, showing off his muscled pecs for the whole world to see. It was impossible not to notice how the shirt was straining to contain his buff body and his bulging muscles.

For a few seconds I lost focus. No man had ever had this effect on me before. I was used to being the aggressor, taking what I wanted. But something about this guy intimidated me. It was a strange, alien feeling, one that I didn't really know how to handle. But what I did know was that I felt more alive than I had done for years.

He was obviously a regular at this dive because as soon as he approached the bar the chick behind it started fixing him a drink, and a gaggle of desperate sluts descended on him, throwing their half naked bodies towards him in a desperate bid for attention.

A few seconds later I saw a dishevelled looking blonde walk down the same steps this hunk had just appeared from. She looked like a complete wreck, her dress had been ripped in several places and her boobs were on show for all to see. Her hair was a tangled mess and she looked unsteady on her feet, clutching the side rail as she made her way down to the dance floor.

When she reached the bottom of the stairs she staggered, as though disorientated. Her head bobbed around as she tried to find her bearings. Like a moth being drawn to a flame I watched as she made a beeline for this hot stud.

And then something clicked in my head, as I put two and two together. He must have done this to her. It was obvious, he must have just taken her up those stairs and fucked her so hard she couldn't walk straight. What was confusing was how relaxed he looked, as though nothing had happened. He'd turned a slut into a complete and total wreck, without having to make any effort whatsoever.

If that was a turn on for me, what happened next raised my levels of desire even higher. The half passed out blonde fell into the guy who had obviously just blown her mind. He reacted by pushing her away, so that she fell to the floor in the heap. All the girls around him were laughing now, as this hot beefcake just nonchalantly pointed to the door.

I couldn't believe quite what I was seeing. Sure, I'd seen guys be complete douches to chicks after they'd fucked them and got what they wanted. But I'd never seen something on this scale, this guy had just used this blonde slut and then basically told her to get lost. Fucked and chucked.

A lot of girls would have been repulsed by this, or at least pretended to themselves that they were. But not me. No, his actions had the complete opposite effect on me, driving my horniness to a whole different stratosphere.

I could feel my cunt moisten so that my small, tight thong started to get damp beneath my dress. I knew in that moment that this would be the ultimate trophy. I had to have him, and I knew I would. And by the end of the night, I'd have drained all that cocky arrogance out of him and shown him who his new boss was.

"Wow, he's fucking hot, isn't he?"

Ava's question brought me back to the present and I turned towards her, my natural instincts kicking in. I felt emotions, thoughts, feelings running through my entire body. My stomach was churning, my nipples were as hard as diamonds, my cunt was soaking, and I was still over 30 feet away from the dude. But I was damned if I was gonna let anyone else know that.

"Yeah, he looks ok for a Guido on steroids," I replied as though the guy was nothing special. "But then looking around this dive I guess he's the best of a bad bunch."

"Come on Selena, even you can't argue that he's not smoking. Look at that gaggle of girls around him. He looks like he could do whatever he wanted to any of them."

I fixed Mazie with my fiercest, bad ass stare and she cowered slightly.

"Um, well, um, that's just what I think." She said tailing away, like a whimpering mouse confronted by a venomous cat.

Smirking in this victory I said, "Well we better get another drink before we die of thirst, hadn't we?"

It was true that we needed a refill, but more importantly I wanted to get closer to this guy without arousing any further suspicion from either of my girlfriends.

As we approached the bar I could see him leaning in to smooch with a brunette chick, who looked like she was in heaven. They were grinding in time to the music, while surrounded by a gaggle of sluts who had practically gone green with envy.

I made sure to position myself at the bar so that I could watch the scene from close quarters out of the corner of my eye, without arousing too much suspicion. We ordered our drinks and sat down on some stools at the bar.

Mazie and Ava knew not to say anything else about this mysterious hunk. They knew just what an evil bitch I could be when people got on the wrong side of me and neither of them were stupid enough to provoke me again.

Instead we chatted about the usual girly nonsense, gossiping about who was dating who, bitching about other girls looks, that sort of boring nonsense. That was just fine by me, because it gave me some cover to get a closer look at this stallion, without giving myself away too much. It was easy to nod and agree and have a little rant whenever there was a lull in the conversation, but at the same time keeping an eye on what was going on.

The guy looked even hotter on closer inspection. He was just pure muscle, all over. As he danced with the girls that were swarming around him I saw his arms flex powerfully, his biceps clearly visible as they pressed against his tight, white shirt.

Over the noise of the music I heard one of the chicks call out to him, shouting, "Troy, Troy, come give your favourite little girl a kiss." He flashed his perfect white teeth at the doll, who to be fair was quite pretty, before reaching over to her and effortlessly lifted her up. He pulled her in tight and their lips smashed together, as she melted into him.

"Selena, Selena ..."

Damn. I'd completely lost track of the conversation, given the level of concentration I had focused on this unbelievably hot guy. Troy. Even his name was strong and powerful, just like he was.

Thinking quickly I turned my head to glare at my two friends, "Sorry but this conversation has just got way too boring for me. Let's dance, come on." I saw them exchange the briefest of glances but they knew better than to argue and the three of us made our way onto the dance floor.

The place had filled up now and the dance floor was now pretty crowded, with a few more guys around that had some potential even if they weren't anywhere near Troy's league.

Ava, Mazie and I danced together for a bit and I made sure that we were never too far away from Troy. I was really going for it and showing off my sexy body. As I moved my hips rhythmically to the music I groped myself with my hands, emphasising my curves to everybody.

It wasn't long before several men in the club had gathered around us, each trying to get a piece of the action. I fended them off with ease, being used to dealing with unwanted attention but at the same time teasing and tantalising them enough that they were happy to keep the drinks flowing and give me the attention I craved.

After a few drinks I was really starting to relax and get into my groove. The DJ was playing the sort of R&B that I really loved and was perfect for getting down and dirty to. As ever I was the centre of attention, with a crowd of guys gawking at me, practically drooling over me.

This is what my nights were usually like. Hot guys all gathering around me like magnets, dancing to my tune, buying me drinks and doing anything they could to get my attention. It was just how it worked. I never had to chase a guy. All I had to do was pick the cream of the crop, as they competed for my affections.

But tonight something was wrong. Despite all the male attention I was getting, I couldn't stop myself from stealing glances across the dance floor, looking for Troy. Every time I did so he was with a different girl, their bodies tight together as she rubbed up against his hunky body. He looked like a kid in a candy store, enjoying playing the field, doing exactly what he pleased.

And then there were the couple of times when he disappeared. When he finally reappeared he usually had at least one chick following him, or trying to at least. They all looked just as ruined as the first blonde, like they'd just been fucked totally senseless. Most of them barely made it back to the dance floor before collapsing in a heap. But Troy didn't care, he'd already moved on and was dancing with a new squeeze.

Each time I saw this it just made my cunt ache even more for release. Troy was clearly the ultimate player. Picking girls up, getting what he wanted, and then disposing of them like trash. That just made him more of a catch in my eyes, another young, dumb jock waiting to be tamed, waiting for his dick to be smothered by my tight cunt.

I knew from looking around the club that I was the hottest girl there. It wasn't even close. So I knew that for a guy like Troy, interested in only the hottest chicks, it would only be a matter of time before he tracked me down and was all over me like a rash.

But as the night wore on the feelings of desire and jealousy continued to build inside me, as Troy continued to ignore me in favour of other chicks not even fit to shine my shoes. I was trying all the tricks now, using all my feminine wiles to try and entice him across.

I was dancing provocatively with other guys, grinding my tight body up against them, twerking my cute, irresistible ass against their crotches so that I could feel their hardness. But every time they lunged forward to pull me into a clinch I slipped away. There was no way I could settle for someone inferior now that I'd seen Troy. This body deserved only the best, the crème de la crème.

Yet it seemed that nothing I was trying was working. And then, as I looked across the dance floor for what seemed like the millionth time that night my heart skipped a beat and I felt anger rising up inside me.

Pressed up tightly against Troy's firm, buff body were Ava and Mazie. Those two little hussies were forcing themselves on the hottest stud in the room, the one who was rightly mine. I felt like marching up to them both and yanking them off this guy that they didn't deserve.

But I knew I couldn't do that. I would be showing myself up in front of them. I didn't throw myself at men and I certainly didn't fight over them, they fought over me. I just couldn't understand why Troy was ignoring me like this. I was the hottest chick in here and yet he seemed satisfied with two skanks like Ava and Mazie.

While I would never admit it, though I couldn't deny the feelings of jealousy racing through me as I watched both my friends rubbing themselves up against him. His shirt was now completely open and they were both rubbing their hands up and down his torso.

I could see that he was loving the attention, revelling in having two sluts pawing over him. I watched transfixed as his two huge hands reached round and grabbed hold of Ava and Mazie's butts, lifting their skirts upwards so their rumps were exposed for anyone in the club to see.