The Making of a Kingpin Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Usually I would have rolled my eyes in disgust at this sort of behaviour, allowing some punk to treat them like this. Like they were just objects for someone else to use and abuse. But instead I only felt envious. I wanted Troy to be manhandling me, using his strength and power to do whatever he wanted to me. And then I would turn the tables on him, like I had on countless jocks before him, and turn him into my object, to be used by me. I knew once I'd finished with him the arrogant stud would be gone, and in his place would be a shell of a man completely under my spell.

These thoughts raced through my mind like a tempest as I continued to dance on the hot and sweaty floor. I couldn't help feeling even hornier than ever, even more desperate for release. Fine, if Troy wanted to play his game with those two skanks he could. I'd show him what he was missing.

I quickly sized up my options and picked my target, a sexy blonde dude who rocked the Californian surfer look. If Troy hadn't been in the picture I'd have been perfectly happy to have fun with this jock. What with his cute dimples and the way his body moved I knew he'd be a good lay. And right now that's exactly what I needed, to try and get this horniness out of my system.

As I sashayed my body towards him I saw his blue eyes light up, looking like he'd just won the lottery. Well I suppose he sort of had. He sure as hell had never had a girl as hot as me make a move on him.

He reached out clumsily towards me and pulled me close to his body. I could feel his heart pounding and it sent a thrill through me to see the effect that I was having on him. That should have set alarm bells ringing. Of course I was sending him wild, that's what I did. But deep inside my consciousness I knew that my bravado had taken a hit from the lack of attention I had received from Troy. There he was again, back inside my head like a virus which had infected me.

With a huge mental effort, I pushed the thought of Troy out of my mind as my hands started to explore the guy I was now pressed hard against. As my hands drifted down to his crotch I could feel his hardness bulging against the boarder shorts he was wearing.

He jumped at my touch, shocked at my directness and my boldness. But now wasn't a time for playing games. Now wasn't a time for teasing and torment. I was so horny that I just needed some release. I just needed a stud who I could use to get me off and then leave broken on the floor and this guy seemed like he could step up to the mark.

While he wasn't in Troy's league he was pretty cute and standing at a little over 6 foot he certainly looked the part of the arrogant jock, with a physique that had been cultivated during hours and hours at the gym. But I could sense weakness, like a dog could sense fear. And this guy was weak. This guy would fold like a collapsing deck chair. And that's what I needed right now, an easy win.

As I ground my tight, sexy body up against him he reached down to whisper something in my ear.

"Hey babe, I'm ..."

But before he could finish the sentence I'd cut him off.

"I don't care who you are. All I care about is whether you know how to use this."

As I hissed the last word I yanked at his now fully stiffened prick, massaging it roughly through his shorts. From the look on his face I was worried the guy was gonna blow right there and then, but luckily he was able to keep his composure.

Pushing my head forward I planted my lips on his, forcing my tongue inside his mouth as we kissed passionately. It wasn't the greatest kiss I'd ever had, but he seemed to be loving it. Or at least his dick was from the way it was twitching violently in his shorts. I was relentless and full on, releasing all tension which had built up that evening. My tongue ravished his mouth with a brutal force and power that I'm sure he had never experienced before in his life.

When I pulled away he was panting like a dog and his face was flushed with excitement. I knew what that look meant, it was one that I'd seen a thousand times before. It was a look of such desire and want that this guy would do anything I told him to do. Normally that would have driven me wild. Normally that feeling of total control would have been a massive turn on. But tonight something was missing, but that didn't matter now. I was acting on pure instinct, doing what I did best.

"I know a more private place we can go." I heard him whisper in my ear, before turning and making his way through the crowd on the dance floor.

As I followed him my head turned and what I saw shocked me to my core.

Troy was stood on a raised platform at the front of the dance floor, the centre of attention. But that wasn't what caught my eye. His jeans were round his ankles and what looked like Ava and Mazie were on their knees in front of him, their faces pressed against his junk. I knew those two were sluts, but this was beyond anything I'd seen before. How could they demean themselves like that in front of everyone?

Unfortunately Ava and Mazie's heads were blocking my view of Troy's dick, so instead all I could see was his smug face. It was obvious that he was loving the double blowjob he was getting, and he didn't care who saw it. And then it happened. Our eyes connected, locked together across the crowded, sweaty club. It must have only lasted for a second, but it felt like an eternity. I could see a fire and intensity blazing in Troy's eyes that scared even me. This wasn't some boy jock messing around or playing a game. This was a proper grown up alpha male stud who ate chicks for breakfast and turned them into his desperate, needy whores. And for a fraction of a second I wanted Troy to do that to me. I wanted him to use his strength to bend me to his will.

But then, I awoke and chastised myself. This was a test. This was a challenge. This was a trial of my strength. And it was one that I knew I would not fail. If I could tame a beast like Troy, and I knew I could, then I could tame anyone. Sure he was a man and not a boy, like most of the jocks that I'd fucked and broken. But he'd still never had a chick with a cunt as tight as mine. I would milk him dry and give him sex that would break his dumb, jock mine. Once I'd finished with him all that would be left was a shell of a man. A sex toy for me to use and abuse as I wished.

I gave Troy my fiercest, defiant stare before breaking away and following the blonde jock, who was by now some way ahead of me. I soon caught up with him and chased him up some stairs until we reached an area of the club I'd never seen. He nodded at a big black guy who was stood near the top and he stepped aside to let us through.

This was obviously some sort of VIP area. It was filled with a number of sofas which were large enough to be beds. The blonde guy was walking across to the nearest one. Wasting no time I marched up behind him and tugged at his arm, spinning him round and forcing him to face me. But before he had a chance to do or say anything I pushed him over. He fell backwards and landed heavily on the sofa. The force of the shove had also sent me careening forward and I landed on his chest with a thud, my tits jiggling wildly.

My face off with Troy had sent my horniness levels even higher. Now wasn't a time for foreplay or seduction. Now was a time for hard, nasty, rough sex. It was hard for me not to sneer at this jock lying beneath me. I could tell from his face that he was totally out of his depth here. And I was going to drown him completely with my cunt, by giving him the best sex of his life.

We scrabbled around frantically for the next few seconds as we both made out. I felt him wiggling and squirming beneath me as he struggled to remove his shorts. He was actually a pretty nice kisser, smooth and sensual. But that wasn't what I wanted now. All I wanted was a fat, hard dick. I could take care of the rest.

I could feel his prick now beneath me, free from it confines, ready to provide me with the first bit of satisfaction of the night. It was a starter, a warm up for the main course which was yet to come. Reaching down I dragged the small thong down my legs, while adjusting my body position so that I was now straddling this jock's waist, with my wet cunt totally unprotected. I looked down at him imperiously. He looked dazed and confused. His mouth was ajar and his eyes were unfocussed as his puny brain tried to comprehend what was happening to him. I bet he was used to dominating chicks, used to manhandling them and forcing them to take his dick. But I wasn't like most chicks, as he was only just finding out.

As I looked down on my helpless prey it felt like I was rediscovering myself all over again. The true me. The doubt that had clouded my mind ever more strongly that evening was evaporating now as I regained my confidence. And then I spat at him, my saliva splashing against his cute face. I watched triumphantly at the look of shock in his eyes, as I confirmed my superiority. Now I was going to break him, like all those who had come before him.

I reached into the small bag which I had made sure to keep with me and reached inside for one of the several condoms inside. With the skilled practice of someone who had done this thousands of times before deftly opened the packet and wrapped the rubber around the cock beneath me. I might have been desperate to get fucked but I wasn't going to let some random guy fuck me without protection. Then, I lifted up my hips I reached down to manoeuvre his pulsing prick to the dripping entrance of my snatch. And then with almighty force I slammed my hips down onto his waiting dick. It slid into my damp cunt as easily as a knife cutting through butter.

He let out a cry which seemed to mix ecstasy with pain. But that was only the start. Before he'd even had chance to catch breath I had lifted my hips up again before slamming them back down. And then I was fucking him like he'd never been fucked before.

After just a few strokes I could feel his whole body tensing as he squealed like the pussy boy he truly was. His breathing was erratic and I could tell he was going to struggle to keep it together for much longer. The truth was his cock was a decent size, it had a bit of girth to it and it must have been at least 7 or 8 inches. Most chicks he fucked probably told him how big he was and how great he was in bed.

But my cunt had seen off dicks that were far bigger than this one and he didn't have a chance. I was fucking him with a pace and intensity that it probably felt like his cock was gonna be broken clean off. His face was flushed and he was sweating heavily as my tight, silky cunt suffocated his dick.

While he was howling like a wolf at full moon though, I was bored. No matter how fast or hard I thrust my hips I couldn't force it as deep as I wanted it. There were places that a dick this size simply couldn't reach. Fucking him was like scratching an itch, the more I did it the more horny I seemed to become. Instead of quenching my desire, his inadequacy was fueling it.

And as these thoughts ran through my mind my attention was suddenly jolted away by some noise behind me as I head two distinctive giggles. Ava and Mazie's giggles.

I turned my head to find out what was causing them to laugh like to air-headed bimbos. I had an idea about who was causing them to act like that but the sight that greeted me sent such shock waves through me that I had to quickly turn away, collapsing forward as I did so onto the prone body beneath me. My mouth hit soft flesh of the surfer dude's pecs as I tried to process what I had just seen.

I tried to push the incredible image out of my mind, but I couldn't. Troy had been walking across the room, carrying Ava and Maxie in his arms. Neither of them had a stitch of clothing on them and were both nuzzling at Troy's neck. But it was how Troy was carrying them which was so shocking. Each of his bucket sized hands were stretched around their totally exposed asses, while his fingers were buried in their leaking cunts, which he was using for leverage. He was carrying the pair of them as though they were as light as a feather. Like a caveman carrying his prey home.

Troy, as ever, was in total control and I could hear them both squealing each time his digits moved inside them, as exerted his complete power over them. It was exactly what I had seen from Troy all night: effortless dominance. He didn't need to try hard to be the big man. He was the big man. Most guys would carry chicks lovingly, wrapping their arms around them protectively. But Troy wasn't any normal guy. He was a sexual predator. He carried his sluts by their cunts, because that's all they were to him.

But that wasn't what shocked me the most. The thing that I had struggled to draw my eyes from was the thing swaying between Troy's legs. It was difficult to describe it as his dick, because it was so much bigger than any I had ever seen before. And I had seen a lot in my time.

Its size seemed almost super human. As he strode across the room the thick, turgid pole swung on its axis, periodically slapping his ripped abs. It must have been at least a foot long and it looked thicker than my wrist. And it didn't droop like some big dicks did, as the guy struggled to get fully hard. No, this was as stiff and hard as an iron bar.

It wasn't so much a cock, as a weapon. Suddenly I remembered all those sluts from earlier, struggling to walk. It all made sense now. No wonder they couldn't walk if they had been fucked by this mammoth piece of meat. I felt a shiver run down my spine and right into my cunt, as I considered what damage that weapon could wreak.

All I could do for a couple of minutes was lay on top of this random blonde dude, his dick still buried inside my cunt but it might as well not have existed now that I had seen what Troy was packing. I tried to get Troy and his huge pussy pounder out of my mind, I really did. But I couldn't. I just had to have it. Not for the first time that evening new and discomforting thoughts were running through my head, completely out of my control. The thought of Troy bending me over and destroying me, turning me into a mindless bimbo who lived for nothing but his incredible fuck stick. No guy had ever made me think like that, but I couldn't deny that the thought was turning me on. I felt my cunt twitching at the thought. The blonde guy underneath me was twitching now too, as my cunt massaged his inadequate prick.

I was dazed and confused but seeing this guy totally under my control helped me to reassert myself, reminding me that my pussy had the power to conquer any dick, no matter how big or powerful. I lifted myself up again and started fucking this dude even harder than I had before. I was pounding him and his sub standard prick right into the soft fabric beneath us. As our hips collided at speed I felt him squeal and grunt beneath me, unable to keep up with my tempo or my passion.

But even as I was fucking the living daylights out of him I heard a voice. A deep, rough, baritone voice full of menacing power, "So who want's their cunt destroyed first?"

It was such an arrogant question. Treating my two friends like chunks of meat on a carving board. I should have been repulsed by the misogyny, but all it did was turn me on more. I could hear both Ava and Mazie fighting over who got to go first. And then I heard the most ear shattering shriek in my entire life.

Ava had obviously won the battle and Troy was obviously not going easy on her. I could hear her mewl and screech at every thrust he made inside her. I could hear their hips smashing together as Troy goaded his latest slut, telling her that she was just a worthless cum slut.

What was going on just metres away made the sex I was having now seem even more pathetic and vanilla than I thought it was. And yet when I looked down I saw the cute blonde face of the jock beneath me was addled with pleasure, glazed over as he experienced what was obviously the best sex of his life.

In an attempt to compete I started thrusting myself on his pole faster and faster. Troy might be a sexual god. But I was a sexual goddess, who could match him stroke for stroke. The guy underneath me was grunting louder and louder now as he struggled to cope with the stimulation my tight, wet pussy was giving his manhood. But in spite of it all my best efforts the noise of our copulation was being completely drowned out by Ava's high pitched moans. I watched as his eyes rolled up in his sockets and I felt his dick tighten in my cunt. The next second I felt it starting to deflate inside me, drained of his cum he just wasn't able to stay hard.

The guy had now passed out, it had been too much for him. But I was still in desperate need of release. I carried on pounding into him, but it was no use, as his prick shrivelled inside me so that I could no longer feel anything, despite the fact that my cunt was now dripping wet.

I was angry now and frustrated at this man's inability to give me the fucking that I needed, the fucking that I deserved. But as I stared down at his broken shell of a body I felt a surge of pride well up inside of me. I had done that. He hadn't been able to cope with the tightness of my cunt and the ferocity of my fucking, and neither would Troy. Sure he'd managed to pump his way through a gaggle of horny skanks. But so what? They were nothing compared to me. They weren't even fit enough to lick my boots.

And so as I lifted myself off his prone body I felt a newfound confidence ahead of what I knew would be a sexual contest of epic proportions. As I turned round I saw that Troy had Ava bent over and was ploughing his massive dick into her willing cunt from behind. His hands were on her hips, holding her in place. Each time he thrust into her she was propelled forward, but his bucket sized hands kept a firm hold of her and forced her back onto his pole. There was no let up to his assault, no chance for her to catch breath.

I was embarrassed and ashamed at how pathetic Ava was being. Her head was bouncing up and down on the sofa now as her whole upper body curved downwards as she lost any sense of where she was or what was happening to her. Even her screams had now faded into a hoarse rasp as she seemed not to even be able to do that anymore, such was the force with which Troy was pummelling her completely unprotected pussy.

And then I saw Mazie. She was crouched underneath Troy's legs and was attempting to lap at his huge plum sized balls. But his hips were moving so fast that she was struggling to keep up with him.

I couldn't help but stare. I was transfixed by what Troy was doing to Ava. It was just so brutal, I'd never seen anything like it. And I could feel my cunt twitching as I watched. My hand drifted down and I started to finger myself.

And then I saw Ava's whole body shake as though she had been electrocuted and she went totally limp. Troy let go and she flew off the end of his dick, lying in a heap on the sofa. Her legs were splayed and she did not move again. Troy had fucked her so hard and so deep that he'd sent her over the edge. Neither her mind nor her cunt had been able to cope and she had passed out.

But I didn't care about Ava right now. I didn't care what this beast had done to one of my best friends. Instead I was transfixed as my eyes locked onto his incredible shaft. It was now soaked in Ava's cunt juices, which only made it seem darker and bigger. But I didn't have much chance to ogle it as Troy didn't waste a moment in picking Mazie up from beneath his legs.

"Let's see if you can last any longer than your pathetic friend."

He manoeuvred her onto the sofa and roughly pulled both her legs into the air and spreading them out wide above her head, before lowering his huge dong towards her cunt. I could see the look in her eyes now. She looked petrified. A second later she was shrieking just as loud as Ava as Troy slammed his cunt buster inside her, using all his weight to force his massive tool inside her clearly straining snatch.