The Making of a Kingpin Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was like watching an action replay. Troy started hammering away at Mazie's cunt straightaway. She was barely able to catch breath as he pounded away at her, while she continued to screech like a banshee. Sometimes sex could be gentle, loving and caring. But this was rough and nasty. Troy didn't seem to care that he was pushing Mazie beyond her limits or that she couldn't cope with his enormous size and power. He just kept jack hammering her, using his body weight and leverage to smash into her pussy, forcing himself deeper and deeper inside her.

I watched transfixed as Mazie's mouth lolled open and she started panting like a dog. Troy must have only been fucking her for a few minutes but already I could see she was struggling severely. All the while my fingers were frantically thrusting inside my pussy, as my level of arousal hit a new peak. I should have felt sympathy for Mazie's predicament, should have wanted to help her. But all I felt was awe at the fucking machine in front of me and how he completely and utterly he was dominating his latest slut.

My head was a mess now as an internal battle raised while I watched the sexual annihilation happening just metres away from me. Again I felt nagging doubts creeping into my head, questioning whether I would be able to go toe to toe, or rather dick to cunt, with this sexual colossus. The whole evening had been like one, long rollercoaster. Each time I felt as though I had regained my composure Troy had raised the stakes. And now here I was fingering myself in desperate need of relief.

I knew the next few minutes would be crucial to the rest of my life. I could see what Troy was capable of. I could see that Troy had no morals whatsoever. I could see that once Troy destroyed a girl she would never be the same again. And not for the first time that evening I felt a part of me that wanted him to do that to me. A part of me wanted to be his bitch, to be so overpowered by his cunt-busting cock. To finally meet my sexual match.

But I knew that wasn't the real me. It was just a tiny, degenerate, abnormal part of me. A part of me that I would banish forever tonight by proving once and for all that I could match any jock, however big his dick and however hard he fucked. They'd all end up imprisoned by their libido and their need for my snatch. Confident and assured once again I looked up to see that Mazie was anything but.

She was thrashing around now, bouncing this way and that as Troy continued to pummel her mercilessly, until eventually she could cope no longer. I saw the exact moment when it happened. The moment when Troy broke her and she shattered into a million pieces like a porcelain doll being dropped from a skyscraper.

Her eyes glazed over and rolled around uncontrollably in her sockets. Her head lolled back. And her cunt exploded, squirting everywhere and spraying Troy's prick and the sofa beneath with her juices. And now she was shuddering, as though an earthquake had struck her cunt and sent aftershocks through her entire body. And still Troy kept on fucking her, powering through her orgasm as though it had had no effect on him, despite the fact that I knew her battered cunt must have been clamping down on his mammoth prick for all it was worth.

"Dumb worthless bitch, can't any slut stay with me for more than ten minutes?" Troy grunted angrily as he pulled his still rock hard shaft out of Mazie's now motionless cunt. As he let go of her legs they came crashing to the ground and she lay in a heap. Her head rolled forward until it came to rest on the damp sofa.

Despite my confidence it was still a shock Troy had fucked both my friends unconscious in under 20 minutes, and he hadn't cum once. It was an incredible show to witness and I couldn't help but admire his sexual prowess. Any other chick would have been quaking in the face of such power. But I wasn't any other chick. Troy turned to face me, not giving either Ava or Mazie a backward glance. As he walked towards me his huge fuck stick swayed up and down, now covered in the cunt juice of both my friends.

My heart skipped a beat and in the few seconds it took Troy to reach me a hundred and one thoughts rushed through my mind. This was the moment of truth. This is when I would find out what I was really made of. If I could somehow find a way to tame Troy then I knew that I would be able to tame anyone. But I knew the risk of failure was real. For the first time in my life I was facing a foe whom I did not know I would be able to vanquish.

But I was Selena. I was Nacho's son. I was a fucking princess. Sure Troy was strong, had a huge dick and could destroy a dozen sluts in one night. But he'd never faced a challenge like me, never fucked someone with my experience and sexual power. Tonight would be the night that he finally met his match. Once my cunt had smothered his prick and milked it dry he would be mine forever to do with as I pleased. The latest jock trophy to add to my collection.

"I hope you're gonna last longer than your pathetic friends over there."

Troy had reached me, and stopped with his dick level with my head. Despite myself I couldn't help goggling at how enormous it was. Up close it looked even bigger than it had a few moments ago. I could smell Ava and Mazie's pussy juices and instead of repulsing me, it just turned me on even more. I was starting to feel a little drowsy, as though the smell of his dick and their cunts was intoxicating me.

Forcing myself to look away and up at Troy I said confidently, "Oh don't you worry about that. By the time I'm finished with you, you'll be joining them over there."

Troy laughed mockingly.

"Oh yeah? I've seen you all night. The way you've been looking at me. Desperate for me to show you some attention. You act like you're a little princess but we both know that you're nothing but a common whore, desperate to have your cunt pounded by my battering ram."

I shivered slightly at this cocky bravado, which struck a little closer than home than I was comfortable with. But I wasn't about to let Troy know that.

"You're so full of yourself, aren't you. But I've had tons of arrogant jocks like you, giving it the big one. And every time I've used their cocks to get me off and left them broken and passed out. You'll be no d..."

But I couldn't finish my sentence because Troy had moved with incredible speed and in one swift movement he had grabbed the back of my head, dragging me forward like a rag doll, while forcing his prick forward. Instinctively I let my jaw drop and he took full advantage, ramming his fuck spear into my mouth until it slammed into my throat.

"You talk too much, bitch." Troy said as he forced his prick deeper inside my mouth. "Now suck me off like the cheap slut you really are. Suck your friends pussy juices right off my dirty cock, you skank."

Suddenly I felt paralysed, not knowing what to do. I'd never sucked a dick before in my life. The thought was ridiculous. Guys would go down on me, sure. I was the boss. But why would I ever do the same for them? It just seemed so dirty, so unclean, so beneath me. And yet here I was, with the biggest dick I had ever seen, being forced into my gullet. All my talk, all my arrogance was no use to me now as I was forced to submit.

"Fucking get on with it, dumb slut. It won't suck itself, will it?"

The insult was an affront. No guy spoke to me like that, no matter how hot he was. Anger coursed through me as I struggled to free myself from Troy's cobra. But it was no use. He was too strong, too powerful. He had me well and truly where he wanted me.

Instinctively, as though driven by an internal force of nature against my conscious wishes I opened my mouth as wide as it would go in an attempt to make it easier for Troy to force himself further inside me. My jaw was already aching with the strain of accommodating his huge girth.

I tried to use my tongue to lap at the underside of his big prick, lapping at the huge artery which ran all along the bottom of his dick. As I tried to focus it seemed as though well over half, probably two thirds of Troy's dick remained outside my mouth. It didn't make sense, how the hell could something that big ever fit inside my mouth, it was impossible.

Blowing him was difficult and uncomfortable. His size making it a constant struggle. But having come to terms with the indignity I decided to try and make a good fist of it. I needed to play the long game. The rope-a-dope strategy. Let him think he was winning. Let him think he had the upper hand. Let him become overconfident.

So I tried my damndest to fit more of his python down my throat, edging him further and further inside him. His junk was so warm, sizzling inside my mouth. And his masculine musk, combined with the taste of my friends pussies were a potent mix. It was all so disgusting, but that just made me even hotter, made me even more desperate to have this huge prick split me open.

But apparently Troy was unimpressed by my efforts. "Is that the best you can do, slut?" He signed heavily, as though his latest pet had made a mess that he was going to have to clean up. "Guess I'm gonna have to do all the work here." From the sound of his voice, I wasn't the first girl to struggle to blow his shaft.

I felt Troy grab hold of my hair and then suddenly he yanked my head downwards, so that his shaft penetrated down my throat. With a short, sharp thrust of his hips he forced himself further inside me, forcing my throat to accommodate his massive girth.

I pushed myself to stretch my jaws further apart, eager to please my dominator. But the truth was that I was a mere puppet now. Like a swimmer way out of their depth I no longer retained any control over the situation.

Troy was holding me down now and I was engulfed by the intense taste and smell of his dirty staff. It smelt of sex, a mixture of cum and cunt juice and was now being forcefully cleaned by my mouth. It had a salty, musky taste that I was unfamiliar with. But I had no chance to think about any of that, all it did was increase the hazy fog which now filled what was left of my mind. As Troy continued to hold me in place I started to panic, struggling to breathe, gaggling and struggling on his meaty pole. But Troy just let me squirm, held in place by his crowbar sized cock.

Just as I thought my consciousness was going to fade Troy roughly yanked my head of his dick. I panted released a load of spit and saliva, which fell onto his prick and started to rundown it. As his shaft became covered in this natural lubricant, it became darker and seemed even more menacing.

"What a useless fucking whore you are," Troy sneered dismissively.

But I had no time to bark out a response because as soon as I'd taken a few breaths Troy had forced me back onto his fuck pole. The extra lubrication meant it slid down my throat much more easily and Troy took full advantage of this, impaling me even further on his humongous meat stick.

Rather than hold my head in place, this time he started pulling my head up and down sharply, with my head bobbing up and down on his pole like a yo-yo. He moved his hips simultaneously so that each time my head came down he speared further and further inside me.

I was now a totally disorientated. Spittle was flying everywhere. And I felt like I was going to choke on his baseball bat sized prick. But Troy didn't seem to care. He just carried on thrusting into me, pushing himself further and further down my throat.

Each time I thought he had pushed his cock as far as it could physically go, he manoeuvred my head and applied yet more force, until my throat surrendered to him. It was obvious that he'd done this plenty of time before, and I could do nothing but accept that for now I was simply his cock cushion to be used for his sexual need and desire.

As he continued his relentless assault I became even more dizzy and struggled to comprehend my surroundings. Usually my mouth was used to shout at other people, throwing cruel insults and gratuitous orders to those who knew they could never refuse me. But now I was learning the real reason that God had given me a mouth. It was to suck Troy's dick.

And so it went on. His powerful fuck pole bashing my throat again and again and again, until suddenly I was yanked off. Troy looked down at me as the long strands of drool connecting my mouth to his dick slowly broke away, falling either onto my chin or his now fully engorged prick. His eyes were on fire, filled with so much passion that it took what breath I had left away.

Before I could fully establish my bearings I felt his hand once again directing my head downwards again until his huge gonads were pushed into my open, panting mouth. I somehow knew exactly what to do, suckling on first one ball and then the other. My tongue roamed across them, trying to cover every single inch of his enormous cum sacks.

His huge totem was now resting on my face, reaching up past my eyes so that I could only see properly out of one eye. I could feel the heat radiating powerfully from his meat, like a furnace firing up for action. I couldn't help it, my hands gripped my aching pussy and I started to finger myself in a desperate attempt to achieve some level of sexual release.

After a few minutes of giving this ball bath Troy suddenly let go of my head and I fell backward onto the couch with a thud. When I looked up all I could see was this man mountain towering over me. His javelin standing upright against his perfect abs, now slick with my saliva. All this made it seem even more imposing, as I lay helpless beneath him, completely at his mercy.

I was more frightened now than I'd ever been in my life, a totally novel feeling. Never before had I felt this powerless, so subjugated to the will of another. Now here I was, fearing for my very survival. How could I possibly withstand the battering that this huge cunt buster was surely about to unleash? And yet still, through the haze, I hung onto that inner steel, that inner core, which had been with me since the day I had been born. A lifetime of knowing that I was superior to any other man, was not going to be washed away in one evening.

But as I looked up into Troy's eyes I had to fight even harder to retain my confidence. His eyes were cold and pitiless. Gone was the warmth and fire, to be replaced by the determined stare of a man bent on nothing short of my total and complete destruction. I knew in that moment that I was facing my own personal abyss, an abyss from which there would be no escape. But I also knew that I would fight it with every fibre of my being.

Suddenly I was being lifted up the floor. Troy had moved with the speed of a lion, hungry to devour his prey. Swooping downwards he lifted me up the ground with his huge, bucket sized hands gripping my firm, Latina rump.

Leaning forward he whispered in my ear, "Now the fun really begins."

"No". I tried to wriggle out of his clutches. "You've got to put a rubber on first. I don't fuck guys unprotected."

Troy laughed, all the while keeping a firm grip on me, stopping me from going anywhere. "Like I care what you think. Stop acting like you're just another whore. Some guys might believe that, but I know the truth."

"You're scum. That's what you are, pond life. You wait till my father finds out what you've done to me. Then you'll pay."

"Aww, you're daddy's little princess, aren't you? Always had things your own way, haven't you? Well not tonight. Tonight you find out what your true status is in life, as my whore."

The argument was causing adrenaline to rush through me and I could feel my face flush. Nobody talking to me like this, nobody. I would show this good for nothing gutter rat what happened to those who didn't obey me.

But despite the anger in my head I felt my cunt trembling, aching for release. Troy's nastiness turned me on and the idea of him taking me raw seemed only to intensify my levels of desire. It wasn't like I could stop him now anyway, but I knew that eventually I would have the last laugh once I'd milked all the cum out of Troy's cock.

Troy lifted me up so that my feet dangled helplessly off the ground and walked slowly and methodically until I felt my back hit a cold hard wall. And then I felt him. With a short, sharp jolt he thrust his dick inside me, piercing my folds with his huge weapon.

I wanted to scream. It took all my strength, all my control to contain myself and instead let out a low oohing sound. Despite seeing his dick at such close quarters, despite having it jammed so far down my gullet that I couldn't breathe, its size was still a shock to me. I could feel my cunt being stretched wide as Troy forced this impossibly sized invader into me.

After such a long wait I was finally getting what I had wanted ever since I'd laid eyes on Troy. I could feel his massive tool stretching my cunt, his girth was so much larger than any guy I'd ever had before. But that didn't seem to matter, the natural lubricants which had spent all night accumulating allowed him easy access. And he was using brute force to blast my cunt open.

As he continued to walk he started to fuck me properly. Using his leverage on my ass he pulled me into him, impaling me on his huge spear. His size meant that I felt each thrust reverberate right through my petite frame.

I was heaving now, panting heavily. I looked into Troy's face and he looked incredibly calm, as though this sort of thing was just a normal everyday occurrence for him. As I realised that it probably was I felt my cunt leak as I slid further down his distended root.

Slowly he lifted me off his rock hard dick until our eyes were level. "Not so cocky now are you, bitch?"

"Is this all you've got? My friends must be even more pathetic than I thought if they couldn't take this."

I was lying now. I was barely managing to keep my breath. The truth was that Troy was fucking me harder and deeper than any guy ever had before and I could see he had a few more inches to play with before he was balls deep. But I was damned if I was gonna let Troy see any of that. I was going to keep fighting as long as I could.

Yet Troy's reaction made me immediately realise how foolish I had been to show such bravado. It was about as sensible as waving a red flag at a bull. As I screamed out these words I saw his face light up and his dick twitch in excitement, before he pulled me down hard on his pulsing prick. His brutal battering ram entered me so suddenly and so deeply that I felt as though all the air had been knocked out of the lungs. It seemed that what Troy had done earlier hadn't been us fucking, but just an extension of our tortuous foreplay, an appetiser for the banquet which was yet to come. There was going to be no more holding back. Troy was going to really fuck me now; hard, fast and deep.

Before I was able to take a breath Troy had lifted me to the tip of his schlong and then slammed me back down. Soon he started to hit a steady rhythm, pushing his huge pussy pounder deeper and deeper inside me.

I tried to cope with what he was doing to me, tried to hold out, tried to stop myself from succumbing totally to this beast. But it was to be a losing battle, and a short one. Screams were now flooding out of my mouth as I gasped for air, like a drowning swimmer frantically doing their best to keep their head above water. Each thrust of Troy's rapier drawing another wail of anguish as I felt my cunt being stretched further and further out of shape.

It was painful at first. The pounding was just relentless as Troy grunted with each thrust. He was pushing his rampant dick further inside of me than any man had ever reached before, hitting nerve endings that I'd never even known existed. It took a long time to get used to the sheer physical brutality of what was happening to me. Troy was tearing open my pussy, drilling a huge tunnel in which to accommodate his monstrous cock.