The Making of a Kingpin Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was yelping like a bitch on heat, barely able to stay conscious never mind do anything else. But eventually, I started to get used to the depth of intrusion. My cunt started to grow accustomed to his hardness and the pain started to be replaced by an all-consuming pleasure.

Troy was really going for it now. Each thrust of his hips plunged his dick further and further inside my now completely defenceless pussy. Every time his plunger reached new depths I felt another jolt of endorphins race through me, as my cunt twitched and convulsed in ecstatic pleasure.

I felt physically exhausted, but still hungry for more of Troy's amazing cock. Like an addict I needed more, much more to feed my insatiable lust for this sexual God.

"Harder. Fuck me harder!" I wanted to scream, but I was only able to pant. "Fuck me like you really mean it."

It was a final taunt, a last hurrah, a closing sneer. If I was going to go down, I was going to go down fighting. Almost instantaneously I felt Troy's dick accelerate, like a car going up into top gear, as though he was affronted that I was still able to speak. His thrusts became faster and longer as he filled me up even more. It felt like I was being fucked by an iron bar, he was so hard, so strong, so powerful. And I was loving it. Loving every second of it.

"Ugh. Yes. Take my dick, slut. That's all your good for, isn't it? Taking dick in your tight holes."

"Yes." I whispered hoarsely, barely able to respond in the face of this new onslaught.

I could deny it no longer. I could hold out no longer. I could pretend no longer. In that moment I finally realised and accepted how naive I had been. Gone was my cocky bravado. Gone was any pretence that I could master this monster. Gone was the idea that I could ever hope to tame this beast.

Troy was panting a bit now as he exerted himself even more. He was fucking me so hard now that I couldn't make a sound, it took all my effort just to keep breathing. The room was filled with the noise of our hips colliding faster and faster as we both grunted heavily. He was fucking me so hard now that it felt as though he could fuck me right through the wall my back was up against.

And still he reached further inside me, seemingly impossibly there was still more dick for him to supply, as though it would never end. Even at this fast pace he was able to keep up a metronomic routine, pounding me with the efficiency of some sort of specially designed fucking machine.

I was starting to struggle again as the pleasure coursing through me started to overwhelm me. It was like my mind was unable to process the feelings I was experiencing, he was literally fucking my brains out.

As I fell forward I looked down, looked at where our two bodies intersected as Troy continued to pummel my insides. And suddenly I was cumming. Cumming harder and more powerfully than I could have even thought possible. I squirted what seemed like gallons of cum, as though a balloon had been burst inside me.

What had pushed me over the edge was the sight of my stomach being pushed outwards with each thrust of Troy's might dick. Like a straw breaking a camel's back, this shocking demonstration of his size and power had been too much for me.

In that moment time seemed to be suspended, as I felt a psychedelic moment of such total bliss and serenity that it transcended the physical. All conscious thought was driven out of my mind as the most explosive orgasm ripped through my body. All the build up, all the agonising teasing, and now a solid half an hour of the hardest most brutal fucking I'd ever experienced seemed to have pushed me totally over the edge.

I was no longer Selena. I was simply Troy's whore. His incredible fuck muscle had sent me to a sexual stratosphere that I would not have thought possible until I'd experienced it for myself. All I knew was that this feeling, of total sexual satisfaction made the rest of my life pale into insignificance. That was the moment something snapped inside my brain and I knew what I truly wanted in life. To experience this sexual high, which only Troy could provide.

It was with that thought that I lost consciousness, surrendering to my own sexual exhaustion.

THUD

I opened my eyes blearily and came face-to-face with Troy. His rugged handsome face just inches from mine. But instantly I knew that he was angry. Really angry.

"Finally. Wakey fucking wakey, you dumb, useless slut." He growled at me angrily as I saw his hand move back away from my face and back down to my ass. "You might have finished, but I certainly haven't."

And he was right, I could feel his hard pole resting on my still panting stomach, covered in the greasy slobber of my cunt juices. Once again I saw that pitiless, ruthless stare boring into me and I couldn't help but shiver as I lay in this titan's arms, completely at his mercy.

Without another word he picked me up again. This time he carried me down the stairs and back onto the dance floor. The club was still packed with people dancing the night away. I clung onto Troy for dear life. I knew the truth now. I knew that I had met my match. All I felt in that moment was the emptiness of my cunt, without his huge pole stuffed inside it. I knew that no other man would ever make me feel the way that Troy had made me feel tonight.

So I didn't care about the people staring or the fact that they were laughing and jeering at me. A few hours ago I might have cared. But not now. Not now that I knew that my only role in life was serving as Troy's whore.

When we reached the centre of the dance floor Troy suddenly dropped me onto the floor and I hit the ground with a thud, rolling a few feet as I did so. I no longer knew which way was up and which way was down. My brain was as much of a mess as my cunt. As I looked upwards into the strobe lighting I saw Troy descending and then felt myself being pulled up onto my feet.

"Twerk for me, slut. Grind your ass against my huge dick."

As if in a trance I did as I'd been told. Turning round I saw the crowd properly now for the first time. The jeering faces. The laughter. The guys with their jaws slack as they watched Troy put on a show for them, demonstrating to everyone who the alpha male was here.

WHACK

I jumped as I felt Troy's huge hand hit my ass.

"Hurry up bitch, I haven't got all night."

Without another second of hesitation I bent over and started twerking, backing my ass into Troy's crotch. I was being fast and frenetic now, jolting about like a junkie on a trip. I was pushing my ass back into Troy and I could feel my cunt dripping now as I felt his huge fuck bone pressing up against my ass.

My whole body was now on display for all to see, my dress in tatters as I debased myself for this Adonis. I could feel my tits jiggling up and down, matching the excitement which was coursing through my veins.

I was no longer Selena the princess. I was just another one of Troy's many whores. I felt Troy leaning forward, his huge arms reaching round my body until he planted them on my bouncing tits. Suddenly, and without any warning, he violently twisted both my nipples simultaneously.

I twitched involuntarily as a wave of pleasure rushed through me instantly, as I experienced a wholly new sensation. No guy had ever had the guts to do something like that to me before. Too scared of me and too scared of my father, I realised they'd all been little boys. Troy was a man. A real man. A man that knew how to take control, take charge and take ownership of what was his.

My cunt was now aching more than it had ever ached before in my life. I'd never, ever felt this way and so I was struggling to control my rampant emotions. I'd always had sex on tap, whenever and however I wanted. Never before had I felt as horny or as desperate as I did now, completely at the mercy of a man who knew how to play me like a violin. Even though I had only just been fucked to within an inch of my life, already I wanted Troy to do it to me again and I didn't care who was watching.

"Who owns you, slut?" Troy whispered seductively in my ear, while continuing to massage my breasts.

Breathlessly I managed to pant, "You."

"Damn right I do. And what do you want me to do with you slut?"

Our bodies were pressed firmly together now and I could feel his huge schlong gyrating up and down my ass crack. It was like torture for me, that prime piece of beef just inches away from my needy cunt. Breathing was becoming more and more difficult as my whole body began to feel sensitive and raw to each of Troy's touches.

"Fuck me."

"Sorry babe, I didn't quite here that."

"Fuck me." I said a bit louder.

"No, still can't hear you."

"FUCK ME!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. "Take that huge dick of yours and ram it into my pussy and fuck me senseless."

The whole room began to blur and lose focus as my body became entirely consumed with my out of control lust. I dimly noticed the shocked looks of everyone dancing around us, but at that moment it couldn't pierce my consciousness, which was entirely focussed on what Troy was doing to me.

"Why didn't you just say, babe?"

Grabbing hold of my hips he forced me to bend forward, exposing my tight Latina ass. I knew what was going to happen next and braced myself, waiting for his baton to enter me once more. But yet again Troy took me by surprise, a surprise that send a pulse of fear through me that was so acute that I thought I might vomit.

I felt the huge head of his slick cock resting on the entrance to my asshole.

"No. No you can't." The words had left my lips before I had managed to form a conscious thought. I'd fucked a lot of guys before, but I'd never let any of them near my ass. Of course they wanted to. I saw the way they looked at it, the way their dicks brushed its entrance hopefully. But I'd always thought that was something only whores did. I couldn't let Troy pop my anal cherry. It just wouldn't work. He'd break me like a china doll. And the depth of my fear and revulsion had driven all thought for who I was talking to from my mind.

"What did you say?" Troy's voice was deep and menacing, as though daring me to repeat my insolence. "What are you?"

"I'm a whore, I'm your whore?" I answered automatically, remembering my place.

"What else?" Troy's voice was calm, but I could sense the danger in it as I started to hyperventilate.

"I ... I ..."

"You don't even know what a whore is, do you? You dumb slut. Well you will do after tonight. It's simple, you're just a set of holes. A set of holes that can only find any meaning or purpose in life by being filled up by a real man. Isn't that right?"

"Y ... yes," I stuttered, accepting his degrading description of me without argument.

"And as you're my whore, your holes belong to me. That's the only way you can be useful to me. So unless you want to fuck off and never see my dick again, you're gonna have to give me whichever hole I want. And right now, I want your tight, virgin ass."

For a moment I was too stunned to speak. Troy was talking to me like I was trash on the floor. But that only made me want him more. The more he humiliated and demeaned me the wetter I became. I was still scared, really scared. But the decision had already been made. I was Troy's now and if he wanted my ass, he was going to get my ass.

When I didn't respond I felt Troy adjust his position before plunging his prick downward into my tight rosebud. I immediately let out a scream, louder than anything that night. The pain was immediate and it felt like my ass has been set alight. Troy immediately started to fuck me, not giving me any time to adjust or get used to what was happening.

My ass was doing everything it could to stop this unprecedented invasion. But it was a hopeless endeavour. Troy's size and body position, combined with the slick lubrication provided by my own pussy juice which coated his dick, meant that he was able to power through my ass, tearing it open with a brutal force that seemed to have no regard for the pain that he was inflicting.

Over the screeching I heard him say, "Relax, you dumb cunt, or this is gonna hurt a lot more than it needs to."

I tried to do what he said, tried to open my ass wider to allow him easier access. But it was all so new to me and I was now so exhausted that it was a real struggle.

My head was now so mashed, my vision now so confused that I had no idea who was watching me being so completely debased. But I didn't care. Pride and status didn't matter any more. All that mattered was keeping Troy and his sex hammer happy.

Troy was fucking me with sharp, short jabs of his fuck stick. Even with only a few inches buried inside me it was a struggle for him to get any traction. It was as though my ass was gripping hold of his prick, unwilling to let it go.

Slowly though the pain started to subside as I became used to his massive member inside my previously untouched ass.

"That's it slut, open your ass up." Troy barked at me, treating me like the dog that I had become.

Every time I got a little more comfortable I could feel Troy pushing that bit harder, penetrating me that bit further, opening me up that bit wider. Inch by inch he was prising me open, his freight train of a cock blasting open my anal passage.

At this point I was a passenger. Troy had mounted me and was in total control. Eventually he seemed to lose patience and just like when he had destroyed my cunt he started fucking me at a relentlessly fast pace, with his long, deep strokes. By now I had lost the ability to scream and so all I could do was pant and sweat as Troy used me in the most nasty way possible.

"Ugh. Such a tight virgin ass. Ugh. It won't be so tight after tonight though, will it slut?"

I didn't have the energy to respond to Troy's taunting as he continued to pound my ass with yet more vigour. Our hot sticky bodies were smashing together now, like two feral, wild beasts. And as we continued to rut I finally felt my ass surrender to its conqueror, giving him full access to my tightest, hitherto unblemished hole.

My anal canal was now slick as our shared sexual juices mixed together, allowing Troy to pick up the pace, fucking me harder and harder. I started to lose it once more as waves of euphoria swept over me and suddenly I was cumming again, squirting like a fountain as Troy drove into me relentlessly.

As my ass clamped down on his dick I heard him roar as he flooded my guts with his thick, hot load. He kept his pole buried inside me as he unleashed torrent after torrent of cum into me, while I collapsed forward utterly spent.

Unable to cope I felt the world fade away into darkness once again.

I awoke with a start, shivering as I lay on a damp, cold floor.

My whole body ached with the extraordinary exertions it had been put through the night before and the awkward position I had been left in. My face was flat on the cold floor and my hair was matted and tangled.

But more importantly I felt totally empty, bereft of Troy's massive tool. My hands instinctively reached down to touch my tender cunt. It felt raw and prickly from the battering it had received the night before. Yet still I longed to be filled again.

As I struggled to lift myself up I felt a dribble of Troy's seed seep out of my gaping butthole and down my leg. Instinctively I grabbed hold of his cum and eagerly licked it off my hands, desperate to taste his alpha man juice.

It took a moment for me to realise what I'd just done. I'd just eaten cum which some random guy had buried deep in my ass god knows how many hours previously. Humiliating. Degrading. Shameful. Before last night I could never have imagined myself ever doing something so disgusting. But now I didn't care about that. In fact, it's what turned me on. So I used my hand to reach down and scoop out some more cum, still warm, out of my ass.

And I'd done that before even recognising where I was. As I started to come to my senses the smell of stale piss permeated through me and I realised that once Troy had finished me he must have dumped me in the men's rest room.

I felt myself shiver and this time it had nothing to do with the temperature. Instead it was the callous viciousness which had caused my involuntary quiver. I had been dumped here for anybody to see, for countless random guys to gawp and laugh at. So much for being a princess. That title seemed like it had existed a lifetime ago, almost as if it belonged to another person

When I finally stood up a shocking sight greeted me in the mirror. I was barely recognisable. My makeup was smeared all over my face, which was also caked in a variety of dried sexual fluids. The dress that I had been wearing was now in shreds, hanging limply around my midriff.

Seeing the dishevelled state I'd been left in shook me for a moment, but I still felt dazed and confused. I felt as though I should have been angry. Troy had acted like a complete douche. He'd spent the whole evening teasing me. Then he'd made me embarrass myself in front of everyone in the club, before fucking me senseless and leaving me lying on a smelly, cold toilet floor.

Nobody treated me like this, nobody. But I didn't feel angry. No. As I thought about last night the only feeling I had was the feeling in my cunt, the need to be dominated, to be ruined, to be destroyed by a proper alpha male.

I was so used to the boys that I'd messed around with that I thought that's what I wanted. I'd thought I loved being in charge, giving the orders, making guys dance to my tune. But Troy had shown me how wrong I was. He'd shown me my true nature. What I really wanted was a big, bad stud to take control and fuck me totally senseless.

Last night had made all my other sexual encounters seem like just a pec on the cheek. Troy hadn't just fucked me, he had owned me. His huge schlong had penetrated so far inside me, stimulating parts of me that I hadn't even known had existed. And I knew that nobody would be able to make me feel like that again. Nobody would be able to match his brutal cunt killing cock.

Troy hadn't said much to me last night, he hadn't needed to. But what he had said was absolutely true. He'd shown me what I truly was. A set of holes to be used and abused by a stallion like Troy, because I would be nothing without his horse-hung dick.

I knew at that moment that my life would never be the same again.