The Making of a Minotaur

Story Info
A man is transformed into a minotaur...
1.1k words
3.84
13.9k
6
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

****

The Making of a Minotaur

"Oh, little one... You have so much to learn."

The cave walls pressed in, although they didn't really move at all. A dungeon of sorts had that effect on a man, imprisoned there for so many years that he no longer even resembled a single iota of his former being, ragged and haggard with age and lack of food. It was strange how isolation could age a man so and his lank, unkempt hair trailed down his back in a tangle of greasy knots, muscle wasted away until he may as well, in fact, have been a skeleton himself.

He raised his head slowly, hardly even noticing the magic taking hold, his body and bones lighter than they had ever been in the mortal clasp of humanity. Naked from head to toe, he groaned silently as he lifted from the dirty cave floor, hanging suspended as if from an invisible thread, a puppet for a master as yet unseen. Yet the master was always there, waiting in the wings, hungering for his pain and suffering.

Only now his pain and suffering had escalated to such a fever pitch of churning, grinding desperation that the time had finally come right for his transformation. The man with no name that he remembered, however, may have considered this both lucky and unlucky in the beauty of hindsight.

Spinning... It was hard to focus on anything as one was spun like a top, hair floating from his body as he picked up speed and velocity. Yet all he could do was open and close his mouth soundlessly as his head flopped back and forth, too weak to even hold it up of his own volition as his bones tingled and cracked, splitting along lines to be moulded into something else entirely. It must have been painful - how could it have been anything but? - and yet he did not feel it, numbly blinking as he caught sight of his arms bulging, muscle layering limbs that swiftly became longer and more powerful, his whole body growing larger and larger by the passing moment.

What was happening to him? Oh, such a question had not come to him in months, hope having long since left him, that particular flicker of one lost candle spluttering out in the darkest hours before dawn. Somehow, he could hold his head up again, although his eyes were too murky to see all that much, bones shifting into a much more powerful frame, feet thrust into place as if he was suddenly due to stand on his toes.

Alas, it was not a change so simple for him as the man - not to be a man for very much longer - grunted deep in the back of his throat, the most noise he'd made in weeks on end. Time had little meaning to him but the strength in his limbs buoyed him up, a trickle of warmth curling through him once again. With a gasp, his head shot back, jaws open and gaping horrifically as the disembodied voice, the one that oh so haunted his waking moment along with his nightmares, cackled menacingly. It should have been cliché but there was no sense of monologue as it enjoyed his discomfort, his face bulging out and out and out into something that could not be construed as human at all.

His nostrils tugged into shape, nose wetter and moister as it should have been, teeth falling out to make way for newer ones intended for grinding plant matter into a pulp for a stomach better suited to digesting it. He grunted and heaved, unable to break the hold of the magic despite his renewed strength, unable to stop himself from revelling in it even as his spine spot out, pushing obnoxiously from the base to form...a tail?

Eyes widening, he jerked and convulsed, hair falling away and a coat of animal hair spreading out from the point of his stomach to cover every last inch of him. Dark brown in colour, it seemed to be both warming and protective and yet he could not relax into it, panting heavily through an open-mouth as his tongue thickened, sloppily spilling forth over chunkier, more sensitive lips that could not have possibly been his own.

"Oh, aren't you coming along nicely, my little bull..."

That was, by far, not the end of it, however, as a ropey tail thwapped the backs of his thighs, his body slowly lowering to the floor as the changes rushed to complete themselves, one seeming to stumble over the other in its haste. Thighs thickened and bulged with muscle eve through the dark coat of fur, standing as if on his toes still as his nails pressed into what could only be described as a cloven hoof with the light split in it. Buttocks rounded with muscle and, of course, his maleness could not possibly be spared as his manhood pulled back into an animalistic sheath, sealing itself away in a far better sense of protection than the naked vulnerability of a human body.

Yes... He was no longer vulnerable. Strong... He could be strong! Raising his head, the creature that used to be a man settled back onto two hooves, snorting and huffing as his tail lashed. There were hocks at the backs of his legs were none had been before, pushed up onto his hooves with a stance that betrayed the concealment of sheer, raw power. Wet breath condensed on his muzzle, cheeks finally chunkily rounding out into the distinct shape of a bovine, two perfectly white horns rising from the rear sides of his skull to complete the transformation ensemble.

No... There was no denying what he had become as he snorted and stomped, still trapped in the hold of the being's magic but able to snort and stomp and move! Oh, to move! It was a blessing indeed, strength thrumming through him as he clenched and relaxed first one fist and then the other, eyes wide and glassy with a mixture of humanity and the intelligence of a beast that should never have existed.

And, just like that, the walls of the cave that he'd become so familiar with over the years, dark and dank and dripping with moisture, fell away, revealing the entrance to a maze carved from sandstone, the walls towering and imposing. Darkness called him from within and it tugged at his heart, the call that he simply had not known he'd been waiting for.

Snorting, he stamped and lashed his tail, nostrils flaring wetly. In! He had to go in!

"Welcome to the maze, minotaur."