The Making of a Slave Ch. 04

Story Info
Kate is now left with a choice.
835 words
3.78
25.2k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Upon their arrival in Athens Kate and Dean drove through the congested streets of the city. Kate was again laying on the floor, but this time no coat or sandals were needed as it was quite warm. Once they got out of the city the drive got a lot easier. Kate was only able to see portions of the blue sky from the floor. Dean stroked his goatee and watched the countryside slip by.

Once they got to the port Kate went on to Dean's boat for the final journey to the estate. Dean lived on an island in the Aegean Sea on an estate that covered half of the island. He had workers that farmed part of the land. At the house Dean had assistants who did a portion of the housework and aided him in business dealings.

The First Three Months

For the first three months of Kate's captivity she had very basic chores. Kate was responsible for cleaning the kitchen and keeping Dean's home office clean. Every week she was to clean the toilets and scrub the floors. Dean blocked out time for training. Kate was taught two proper forms of kneeling. The first was that she was to kneel with her knees a shoulders width apart with her back and head straight and too have her hands resting on her thighs palms up. The second type was similar except her knees were together and her palms were down.

Dean told her the first type of kneel was only for him. He would inspect Kate daily, especially after training sessions. Dean trained Kate in pain. He started off using a soft flogger and his hand. Dean would flog Kate's back and ass making them very red. He alternated by caressing the area he'd just flogged.

The strictness was always tempered by incredible acts of tenderness on Dean's part. In the mornings he would bathe her. Kate would kneel outside or sit cross legged while Dean washed her hair and give her a sponge bath. All the while they would talk and learn about each other.

The Next Nine Months

Every three months Dean would up the amount of pain Kate received. From the flogger it went up to a braided flogger. Braided flogger led to a rattan cane. Dean emphasized that she was now wearing his marks and that she should show them proudly. Kate smiled at this and was determined to make Dean proud of her.

During her time there Kate earned the right to speak more freely and to wear clothing that Dean picked out for her. Kate learned more of the inner workings of Dean's business and of his household. Dean valued Kate's input and would often ask for her opinions. Kate found herself serving him professionally as well as being his slave and serving in his house. She was never allowed to serve him sexually. Dean would tell her that she was allowed to pleasure herself after training sessions, but that she would have to call out his name. The year deadline was fast approaching and she knew that there would be a choice to make.

One Year Later: A choice

After finishing her chores for the day Kate was treated to some pampering. Her hair was washed and dried. Kate's nails were painted a dark red - fingers and toes - and a little mascara was placed around her eyes. Kate put on a simple black dress that went down to her ankles. When she was dressed Dean's assistant led Kate to his study.

"Come to me koukla and kneel at my feet," Dean said.

Kate took confident strides and knelt at Dean's feet.

"You have lived here and served me for a year. I taught you the ways of a slave and the way of pain. Throughout this year, my feelings for you have grown and I am now confident enough to ask this question."

Kate listened obediently and felt her heart beating rapidly within her chest. She could not deny the reality of his words. Kate also developed feelings for Dean and always looked forward to his loving caresses and pain. She looked on adoringly as Dean continued.

"Koukla, I want you to stay here and be my slave and my wife."

Dean took out a ring from his pocket and a revised slave contract and a pen.

"The decision is yours koukla, you can either accept it or say no and I will send you back to your old life."

Kate looked at the table next to Dean's chair where he set all the items down. Could she really go back to her old life? Kate now knew the ways of a slave and served a powerful man who loves her still. What did she really have back in Chicago? Her family still lived there, but they never truly understood Kate's needs. Dean not only understood those needs, but fed them and nurtured them.

"Afendi, this girl's choice is simple, I choose...."

The End