The Making of a Slave Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck me off India!" he ordered, pressing his cock against her mouth. She shook her head no.

"Why do you disobey your Master?" he said, punctuating every word with a slap of his cock against her face.

"I-I don't know how..."

"Open you mouth!" he ordered. She obeyed, opening her mouth, unsure what to do.

"You will learn, but for now, I'll show you." he said, thrusting his cock in her mouth, slowly fucking her face. She almost gagged at the tangy taste of her pussy juices and cum. Faster and faster Niko fucked her mouth. Moaning and grabbing her hair, moving her mouth back and forth on his thrusting cock.

"Here it cummsssss.....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned as he shot his load down her unsuspecting throat.

"Swallow it India, show your Master your obediance." he ordered her. Struggling to obey, she swallowed as much as she could, some trickling out her mouth and down her chin. Rubbing his softening cock against her face, smearing the remaining mixture of cum and her saliva on her cheek. Gathering the trickles of cum from her chin, he fed it to her mouth. She obediantly sucked them clean.

"Good girl." he said, patting her head. "You're learning, but there is still much you have to learn. But this is a good start." he said. stroking her head. Exhausted, India watched Niko move over to the night stand, pulling something out of the drawer. In his hand, he held a anal plug, about four inches long, two inches wide and a small dildo about the same in width and length of the plug.

"You will need to be reminded of your place." he told her, slipping the butt plug into her ravaged hole, causing her to whimper. Her whimpers turned to moans as she felt the dildo slip inside her damp pussy. Sitting next to her on the bed, he leaned over and pulled out another dildo, this one slightly larger and thicker.

"Open your mouth, India." he instructed. She opened her mouth, letting him slip the dildo between her lips.

"I want you to suck on this while you rest. Imagine it's my cock that your sucking on. Practice like a good girl and you will be rewarded." he said, pushing the dildo in and out of her mouth, smiling as she nursed the plastic dick. He freed one of her wrists, wrapping her fingers around the dildo, showing her how to fuck her mouth with it.

"Good girl. Get some rest. Lessons will start bright and early tomorrow." he said, walking over to the door.

"Please don't turn the light off, Master." she whispered.

"Good girl." he said, leaving the light on, shutting the door.

India contently sucked on the dildo, contracting her muscles against the dildo buried in her pussy. The movement made the butt plug shift and before she knew it, she was cumming hard again. All night, she brought herself to endless orgasms, wondering what new lessons Niko planned to teach her....

To be continued....

Don't forget to vote :-)

12