The Making of a Slut Wife: Marilyn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jmcox261
jmcox261
394 Followers

"Go ahead and taste it, Honey," he whispered. "I's know dat's what ya wants."

Marilyn had never dreamed of taking a boy's manhood into her virginal mouth before. Her boyfriend, Mike, had wanted her to give him a hand-job once after she had refused to give him a blowjob but she wouldn't do either for her white boyfriend. Now here she was opening her ruby red lips and taking the tip of the massive black cock into her sweet mouth for her very first taste of big black cock!

It was not the best blow-job that Reggie had ever had but it was one of the most exciting ones that he had ever experienced before. He almost blew his wad into her invitingly warm and tender mouth as her inexperienced tongue swirled around his swollen corona. The black football star watched as the blonde hair on his lovely 'prize' bobbed her head up and down on his swollen black shaft trying desperately to please her King.

At last, he couldn't take it any longer and had to pull her off of his bloated black cock. Her mouth felt like the suctioning of one of those automatic milking machines. He thought that the pretty blonde coed could almost suck the chrome off of a bumper. His bumper. Under his expert tutorage, Marilyn would become one of the best black cocksuckers in the great State of Alabama.

"Okay, Honey," he whispered in her ear. "It's your turn now."

Marilyn's head came off of his swollen manhood. She looked both confused and dazed at the same time. A string of her saliva mixed with some of his precum was still connecting her lips to his big black cock

"Go easy with me please, Reggie," she almost begged the black boy. "This is my first time. I'm still a virgin."

Reggie grinned to himself. He loved this 'job.' It was a dirty job but somebody had to do it and it might as well be him. Not only was he going to be her first black man but he was going to be her first. Period!

Reggie could see the pleading in her eyes but he could also see her burning desire for his big nigga cock. He could almost see his own children in her big blue eyes. The black star football player kissed his prize one more time. He could even taste himself on her sweet lips.

There was more room in the back seat for him to do his dirty deed. He knew that if she got into the back seat with him, he would certainly get into her. Reggie helped Marilyn into the back seat. He quickly followed after her with his raging hardon leading the charge.

The black football star repositioned his lovely blonde prize along the length of the expansive back seat. He kept a pillow in the back seat just for this 'type' of sporting event and placed it under her pretty head so she could see what he was about to do to her.

Reggie slipped her heels off and pushed her wedding gown-like dress up her smooth, bare legs. The black football star was very glad that she wasn't wearing pantyhose as he ab-so-fucking-lutely hated pantyhose. He cursed the inventor of those damned pantyhose.

The King looked down on his well-deserved golden prize. She looked so lovely in the moonlight that he almost had second thoughts about sullying her pretty white Southern-Belle pureness but sully he would. If he could bottle this and sell it, he would surely make a fortune. Now it was his 'duty' to her to big black cock. It was her destiny. He could even imagine this pretty blonde girl as his shy, virginal bride saving herself for him one day for their wedding night. Her heavenly-white Homecoming dress looked just like a wedding gown ought to look; up around her comely thighs.

Reggie slipped her expensive, white Jimmy Choo high heels off of her dainty size four feet. He saw that the polish on her little toes matched the red on her fingernails. "God," he thought to himself. "How I love sexy red nail polish." He kissed her bare feet. He kissed the inside of her ankle before moving up her firm thighs. His strong black fingers hooked around the waistband of her tiny little white bikini panties and slowly drew them down her legs. Reggie looked up at Marilyn and saw her intently watching him. He was more than living up to her expectations.

With her damp panties now in his strong black fingers, he brought his hand up to his broad nose and deeply inhaled her sweet feminine fragrance. She smelled ready for the taking!

Reggie put his souvenir in the back pocket of his pants and quickly stripped off his shirt and tie. Marilyn saw his magnificent black muscles glistening in the moonlight like a black Adonis. His even more magnificent cock was sprouting from his muscular black loins like a giant oak tree. She closed her pretty blue eyes as the image of his proud, African cock was burned into her memory. Marilyn almost swooned from her excitement and anticipation.

The lovely blonde Homecoming Queen now had the top of her dress just under her firm tits and the hem of her dress was up around her trim waist. Reggie saw the golden belly ring protruding from her little navel. He also saw the twin, congruent triangles at her loins. When she sunbathed at the lake, the cloth of her bikini bottom made a triangle at the junction of her thighs and shielded her smooth, fair skin from being sun-tanned like the rest of her body. Her silky, golden pussyhair formed the inner triangle which pointed straight at her blood-engorged clitoris as if a flashing neon sign was needed for him to find it.

Marilyn jumped when his probing tongue first touched her throbbing clitoris. She thought she just had her first orgasm. His expert tongue darted in and around her pulsing clit before delving into her innermost being. She arched her back and thrust herself up into his exploring tongue. She offered her golden loins up to her black lover like it was being served to him on a silver platter. Her own longings for black cock were incredible.

The star black football player feasted on her tasty blonde pussy. He loved 'true' blondes and the lovely blonde beneath him was a natural. Many black men wouldn't eat pussy but he certainly loved to get a woman ready with his experienced tongue and have her craving his big black cock. He had to laugh at the 'nigger' joke about whether it was easier to eat out a nigger whore's pussy or to eat a bowling ball.

The answer was, "If you really, really had to, with a little salt and pepper, you could eat the bowling ball."

Reggie was the exception to the Blackman's rule. He loved to eat pretty white pussy all day and all night long.

Finally, he lifted from her now fully-aroused pussy. He suckled on one of her erect nipples before kissing her again on the mouth. Their lips locked like it would be their last kiss together before the warrior left to conquer the world. Reggie broke the kiss and whispered into her ear, "Put it in for me, Honey."

Marilyn obeyed and reached between her widespread thighs. She found his throbbing black cock rearing up like a wild stallion she just had to tame. The pretty blonde Queen guided her King's monstrous black cock to her quivering pussy.

The lips of her tight vagina opened like the petals of a budding flower. To Marilyn, it felt like Moses was parting the Red Sea for the Israelites fleeing from Egypt and making good their escape from the Pharaoh's persecution.

Reggie came upon her maidenhood and waited a moment or two before thrusting forward breaking her well-guarded hymen. Marilyn screamed out in anguish and tried in vain to pull away from her Negro lover. The horrific and never-experienced-before pain was in her newly-made womanly loins. The strong black football player had his arm wound tightly around her trim waist and rode her like a cowboy bronk-rider riding his wildly bucking bronco. He was determined to tame this wild creature!

Soon the intense pain subsided into a dull throb but it still felt as if her loins were on fire. Was the worst over? If it was, she could now be able to better enjoy his expert ministrations. The fresh blood from her ruptured hymen mixed with her new-found feminine juices eased the way for the black cock to fully enter the 'Gates of Heaven.'

Reggie's long black blade cut through the night like a wicked scimitar. When he was finished, her scabbard enclosed his sword-like cock like the sheath her tight vagina was meant to be. The two were custom made for each other. In this case, her black lover made the glove actually fit.

The pain eased further but now it turned into an itch. An itch that only a big black cock could scratch and Reggie was there to scratch her itch. Her itch evolved into enjoyment as her lithe legs came up around his muscular black buttocks. Marilyn was moving in rhythm now to the beating of the distant jungle drums. The pretty blonde teenager had jungle fever in the worst way for some time now but just didn't know that she had it. While the black man between her wide-open legs was not the cure for the dreaded, bitch-in heat disease that she now had, he could temporarily treat her symptoms. She would need much, much more of his big Negro cock to ever hope of being cured.

The black anaconda spit its potent black seed deep into her battered and abused womb. Why she didn't become pregnant that night was a continuing mystery to her. Reggie fucked her like the sexual animal that she was. Marilyn knew from her health classes in school how babies were made. If this was how they were made, she wanted to make many, many black babies but it just wasn't to be this time around. Maybe in the future?

They must have fucked for an hour or so as it was now getting late and well past her parent's strict curfew. She squirmed when Reggie had his big black cock buried deep inside her lubricated and well-stretched pussy. His probing finger found the tight sphincter muscle of her nether region. He had slickened his 'social' finger with her dripping juices and teased her anus. She gasped when he thrust his long, strong finger deep into her bowels and she had another powerful orgasm. Nothing had ever been stuck in her tight white ass before and the black star football player wisely decided to wait until another opportunity to teach this beautiful blonde creature the wanton pleasures of anal sex. He could wait. She was his now.

Marilyn cleaned herself as best she could and straightened her dress. She brushed her long blonde hair back into its proper place before her King took his well-fucked Queen back home for the evening. Fortunately, her parent's didn't wait up for her as they would have instantly known that their sweet, innocent little daughter had been thoroughly fucked that night and had been made into the world's newest woman. Reggie's thick cum was still dribbling out of her stretched pussy as she climbed into the protection of her own bed that night. Marilyn had to wash her own sheets for fear that her mother might find out what had happened to her that fateful night. If Marilyn had been Jewish and a virgin going into her wedding night, her mother might have proudly displayed the stain on the sheets from her broken maidenhood. Marilyn was now a woman. She was a black-cock loving woman.

*******

It seemed that Marilyn was cheering more and more for the other black guys on the team to win, and win they did. Their high school football team went to the state championship that year but were beaten by an even better all-black school. Marilyn was there cheering on her team but the other school was so much better.

Marilyn visited Reggie 'on the other side of the tracks' on a semi-regular basis throughout the remainder of the school year without her white boyfriend, Mike, ever finding out about her big Negro-cock addiction. Her favorite black lover got a full scholarship to Arizona State University. There would be plenty of other pretty white girls at ASU and so little time to introduce them all into the pleasures of 'BBC.' No, that's not the 'British Broadcasting Corporation' in England, it's big black cock right here in the Good Ole United States of America. The North might have won the civil war a hundred fifty years ago, but the descendants of those former slaves were finally getting their just restitution in all of the prime white pussy they could handle.

Marilyn and Mike ended up attending the University of Alabama and staying much closer to home and 'Sweet Home Alabama.'

*******

Marilyn viewed black men differently now whenever they glanced her way. It wasn't her way to intentionally flirt with them but she was a natural flirt. However, as difficult as it was for her, she stayed on the straight and narrow path without succumbing to any big 'nigga cock' as she now called it. She really wanted to mend her errant ways, marry Mike, settle down and become a teacher liked she had always dreamed she would do.

After their graduation from college, they had a very nice wedding. On their wedding night, Mike was both surprised and excited that his new wife was so experienced in the art of love and the many ways of lovemaking. Marilyn was the love of his life.

They honey-mooned in the U.S. Virgin Islands. His new bride certainly was no virgin but, then again, he really didn't care. Mike even enjoyed having the local black men eyeing his lovely blonde wife. For some strange reason, Mike's cock would even twitch almost uncontrollably whenever he spied a black man looking at his lovely blonde bride. They really did so whenever she wore a pair of those new Wicked Weasel bikinis that he had given to her as a wedding present. His new wife could certainly fill out those tiny little bikinis very nicely. Mike even took several digital photos of his wife in her 'Weasels' and submitted them to the bikini contest at www.WickedWeasel.com. Marilyn won one of the weekly contests and got several new pairs of those very sexy and skimpy bikinis and panties. The Aussies called them, 'knickers.' Go figure.

*******

Life was good for Mike and Marilyn Smith. Mike was working hard at his accounting firm as a junior partner and Marilyn was now teaching kindergarten.

Marilyn missed the action of being a cheerleader. When the newly-organized World Football League Birmingham Knights was looking for new cheerleaders, Marilyn asked her husband if she could audition. He agreed and she did.

The pretty blonde wife liked to exercise and she kept her figure trim with dieting and regular visits to the gym. Marilyn was a natural when it came to cheerleading and the dance routines. She easily made the first cut and was asked back for a second audition.

It took three progressively harder auditions but she made the newly-formed cheerleading squad for the Birmingham Knights. They were called, 'The Hottie Birmingham Knights.' How original but it got the job done. People bought tickets to not only see the game but they also came to see the 'Hotties' as they were more affectionately known.

There were many black athletes on the team and the cheerleaders, who were all white, were expected to socialize off the field with the players. Mike didn't care for his wife's extracurricular nocturnal activities but it got him the coveted tickets on the fifty yard line. He knew that his lovely blonde wife was probably fucking some of the black football players and she did. Marilyn enjoyed her work. She would teach the little kindergarten children during the week and be a professional football team cheerleader on the weekends. She bedded a different star every week. Marilyn would even host one or two of the team's new recruits. Whenever she did, Mike would have to vacate his spot in her bed and go to the guest bed room next-door. His wife was very vocal and Mike could easily hear his beautiful blonde wife writhing beneath the black body of the newest stud football player and encouraging him on. Some times, Mike would even spy on his wife getting fucked. He would have to go back to his room and jack off while thinking about his lovely blonde wife taking a big black cock. This became a more and more common occurrence.

A couple of the times, Mike would even be told to come in and clean up his wife using only his tongue. He was always surprised how copious and thick the black man's semen was but his would eagerly lap his wife's gapping pussy like a happy little puppy getting a pat on the head.

*******

Marilyn was very happy when she found out that her first lover, Reggie, had just signed with the Birmingham Knights. She made a special trip to meet the black star football player at the airport and escort him to his luxury suite at the downtown hotel.

Mike received a call from his wife the next day asking him to call the school and tell them that she wouldn't be in that day and needed to use one of her sick days. As it turned out, Marilyn used five 'sick' days in a row that week as she spent all week in Reggie's bed making up for lost time.

While Marilyn and Mike didn't divorce each other over her wifely indiscretions with a black man, she did move into Reggie's new mansion in the hills surrounding Birmingham. Mike would come from time to time and visit his wife.

It wasn't long before Marilyn was pregnant. She had a very healthy bouncing black baby boy nine months later. Little Reginald, Junior, as they call their young son, loved to suckled on his mother's creamy, full teats just about as much as his proud papa, Reggie.

Little Reggie was bound to go on and break many a little white girl's heart as well as her precious hymen.

That is how slut wives are made.

jmcox261
jmcox261
394 Followers
12