The Making of a Slut Wife Pt. 01

Story Info
Joining an amateur porn site leads to revealed fantasies.
4.7k words
4.62
88.1k
171

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mbtaichi
mbtaichi
623 Followers

As Sam and Olivia sat in bed browsing the internet looking for porn to watch, something that they had both come to enjoy over recent years, they chanced across a website where members could share amateur homemade porn. The website ran like a social network, members could share their homemade porn with other like-minded people. They were also able to friend other members, like, and comment on each other's photos and videos. There was also a video chat section, including private chat rooms.

The idea of sharing photos of Olivia in various stages of undress had always appealed to Sam. Thinking about other men, and women seeing her naked body had always been a turn on for him. He wasn't certain why he found the thought of other people seeing her naked body, such a turn on, he always found himself getting hard when thinking about it though. Unfortunately, he had always felt unable to tell Olivia about his fantasies, embarrassed by his thoughts, he worried what she would think of him.

As they browsed the site together, Sam started to think of a way to persuade Olivia to allow him to post photos of her onto the site. They already had a collection of photos taken over the past few years. These included pictures of Olivia in sexy underwear and even some action shots!

"Do you prefer to see real people or porn stars in videos?" Sam asked Olivia.

"I don't really know, "Olivia replied thoughtfully, "I haven't thought about that much."

Sam saw this as an opening, "I prefer real people, real women are much sexier," he told her.

"I guess so," Olivia replied, clearly thinking it over.

"I bet all the men would love to see pictures of you," Sam said encouragingly.

Olivia laughed, "l don't believe so," she said dismissively.

"They would, I know I would," Sam told her.

"They don't want to see me, they want young girls not middle-aged women with sagging tits!" Olivia replied half-jokingly.

Although now 50 Olivia had kept her figure. Six feet tall and still slim, Sam thought she had a great body. She still had a flat stomach, great 36 C tits, long shapely legs, and an ass to die for. Obviously, her age had started to show a little, but she was still an incredibly sexy woman able to turn heads when she entered a room. Over the years he had enjoyed watching, as men and on a few occasions' women, checked her out, not always as discreetly as they thought!

Sam for his part had tried to keep in shape with regular visits to the gym. At 51 he had a small paunch, had lost most of his hair, but considered himself to be in fairly good shape for his age.

"I think they'd love to see you, I know I'd love to show you off," Sam said nervously. This was the first time he had broached the subject of showing Olivia off.

"You'd really want strange men to see me naked?" Olivia asked, slightly shocked.

"God, yes, I don't know why, but the idea of you being seen naked really turns me on! "Sam said excitedly.

Not wanting the moment to pass Sam plucked up his courage "Why don't we just give it a try?" He smiled, a little nervously.

"I don't know, why would anyone want to see me when they could look at younger, better-looking girls?" Olivia softly replied.

Sam could see she was thinking about it.

"I reckon they'd love you, older men prefer more mature women, not some girl young enough to be their kid. I know I'd love to see you naked if I didn't know you," Sam tried to reassure her.

Olivia started to think about some of the photos they had taken over the years, thinking that she looked good in some of them. She certainly enjoyed having her picture taken in the privacy of their own home, always ending with a lovemaking session.

Perhaps it would be fun to let other people see them, she thought to herself.

"What if someone we know sees them?" Olivia asked, her resolve weakening.

"Don't worry about that, I can disguise your face so that no one but us will know that it's you, look I'll show you," Sam opened the sites photo gallery to show Olivia some of the photos posted. Most of the images didn't show the identity of the subject at all. Some had been altered to conceal the identity of the model, usually by painting over the face. There were a small minority of photos showing the identity of the model, but the vast majority had their identity hidden.

Olivia started to warm to the idea. Looking over at Sam, she could see that he was excited at the prospect of posting to the website, the bulge in his shorts a dead giveaway. She reached over, placing her hand over his hardening cock.

"Well, you definitely like the idea," She said laughing.

"I've always wanted to show you off, ever since I can remember," Sam confessed a little embarrassed.

"You've never said anything before," Olivia replied, looking at him.

"I wasn't sure how you would react," he confessed.

"Well, I probably would have gone nuts before seeing this website. They do seem to be having fun taking the photos," Olivia looked thoughtfully at Sam. Hesitating for a while before saying "If we do this, I get to choose the photos."

"Ok, "Sam said enthusiastically, jumping at any chance to show her off.

Before Olivia had a chance to change her mind, Sam opened the file containing Olivia's photos.

"Which ones do you want to post?" Sam asked excitedly.

Olivia took the laptop from Sam, looking for photos. Sam turned onto his side facing her in an effort not to let his now fully erect cock reveal just how excited he had become. Olivia smiles to herself, reached down so that she could run her hand over his cock, giving him a squeeze through his shorts. "You can't hide that from me. Pervert!" She laughed softly.

She was also starting to get turned on at the thought of other people seeing her naked body. In fact, she was slightly shocked at just how excited she was, never having imagined Sam would want to do anything like this. In the past, he had always been envious when other men paid attention to her.

As Olivia looked through the photos Sam couldn't stop thinking about how long he had been waiting for an opportunity like this. Thinking about other people seeing Olivia exposed had become his go-to fantasy over the years. Dreaming up different scenarios where she became exposed or deliberately flashed strangers. Some of the fantasies ending with Olivia having sex with other men or even women. He always ended up with a raging hard-on when thinking about it. Wishing he had the confidence to tell her about his desire to show her off in public years ago. Because he didn't understand why he had such desires, he had acted jealously when others looked at her. He now realized that this was his guilt at not understanding why he felt this way

"What about these ones?" Olivia asked, interrupting his train of thought.

Olivia passed the laptop over to Sam, showing him the collection of photos, she had put together. The first was a photo of Olivia in a short black dress standing in their bedroom. Olivia referred to this dress as her "slut dress". Cut low at the front to reveal the top of her breasts. Not wearing a bra, her nipples could clearly be seen through the thin material of the dress. The shape of her 36C breast clearly visible, enhanced by the cut of the dress. Ending about six inches below her crotch, her shapely legs were slightly parted, covered with black stockings. Olivia had never worn this dress outside of the house as she lacked the confidence to do so, thinking it too revealing.

"That's a good one," Sam said encouragingly. Hoping that the next would show more of her body.

He would not be disappointed. Olivia opened the second photo for him. In this one, Olivia lying on the bed was wearing just a pair of matching black lace bra panties. Sam had brought these for her last Christmas as a sexy gift. Her hard nipples were clearly visible through the lace of the bra showing the shape of her 36C breasts perfectly. The lace panties revealing that she had recently shaved her pussy, her legs slightly parted to show her pussy lips through the panties. Sam thought that she looked totally fuckable wearing them.

"Very nice," Sam said, becoming more excited at the prospect of showing Olivia off to the world.

As Sam opened the next photo, Olivia ran her hand over Sam's now fully erect cock.

"This really excites you doesn't it?" She said as she started to stroke his cock through his boxers.

"Yes, I've dreamed of doing this for years! I can't wait for other people to see your pictures" Sam replied.

Olivia laid her head onto Sam's shoulder moving her hand under his boxers as she did so. "You don't mind if strange men see me naked? Are you sure you won't get jealous?" She asked softly.

"What if they don't like me?" She said, hurriedly before he had a chance to answer her.

"They're going to love you," Sam reassured her, "The idea of strangers seeing you naked really turns me on!" Sam admitted emphasizing the point by pushing his swollen cock firmly in her hand.

Olivia showed Sam which photo to open next. This one showed a full body shot of her laying on the bed, with her legs apart wearing just a pair of crotchless black panties. Her tits were fully exposed, showing her hard-swollen nipples. Best of all, her pussy was clearly visible through the split in the panties. Her arousal evident by her swollen clit, showing between her slightly open labia. Her wetness clearly visible, her pussy looked ready to eat! Sam was astonished she had chosen this photo, it had always been one of his favorites.

"Do you like that one?" Olivia asked teasingly, knowing the answer already.

"God, yes," came his immediate response.

"You'll have to hide my face," Olivia said, looking at him concerned.

"Don't worry, I can Photoshop it out," he replied.

Sam could see that Olivia was starting to enjoy teasing him. She hooked her fingers under Sam's shorts, pulling them down as Sam lifted his hips to make it easier for her to remove them completely. Cuddling up to him once more, she resumed slowly stroking his cock as she watched him looking at the photos.

Sam opened the next photo, wearing just a pair of fishnet stockings her pussy was fully exposed in this one. Taken a few years earlier, it had a low down, close up view of her pussy. Her legs were pulled up to fully expose her sweet looking pussy. A small line of pubic hair on her mound, leading the eye to her fully engorged pussy lips. Sam, could virtually taste the sweet nectar of her pussy just by looking at this picture. Licking his lips, Sam started to imagine other people wanting to lick and fuck her when they saw this close up shot of her beautiful pussy.

"The last one," Olivia said, opening the next photo for him.

Sam's jaw nearly hit the floor!

This one was taken while he was fucking her, the view looking down showing his cock halfway in her pussy. Her swollen pussy lips stretched around his cock, which was shining with her pussy juices.

"Might as well do it right, if we're going to do it," Olivia giggled as she resumed stroking his cock.

"They're going to love this," Sam said.

"I hope so," came her thoughtful reply.

Sam could see her mind working behind her eyes. "What?" He asked, worried that he had pushed her too far.

"Do you think they would want to fuck me?" Olivia nervously whispered. Worried what his response to the question would be.

Sam nearly shot his load there and then hearing this question. He'd never dreamed that she would ask such a question.

"I fucking hope so!" He replied quickly and excitedly.

"Me too," came a whispered reply as Olivia changed position on the bed to kneel beside Sam's hip.

Sam, couldn't believe his ears. He started to realize that Olivia was getting as excited at the prospect of exposing herself to other people, as he was. After 30 years of marriage, one of his most secret fantasies was about to come true! If only he'd had the courage to bring it up before, it was clearly something that they both enjoyed.

Sam, decided that he would share all of his fantasies with Olivia over the next few weeks. Giving her time to digest each one as some were pretty kinky indeed! He would also have to encourage Olivia to do the same, as it was apparent that they had both been holding back.

As Olivia leaned forward, Sam could feel the warmth of her breath on his cock. Mesmerized, he watched as she took hold of his cock, extending her tongue to lick the tip, tasting his pre-cum. Flicking her tongue over the tip of his cock, enjoying the taste. Something she had only recently come to enjoy. Looking into Sam's eyes, Olivia lowered her head, taking just the head of his cock into her mouth, continuing to tease the tip with her tongue.

As a wave of pleasure ran through his body Sam pushed the laptop aside. Reaching down to run his hand through Olivia's hair, pulling it aside to give himself a clear view of her lips sliding over the head of the cock.

Sam watched as she slowly took his cock fully into her mouth, using her tongue to tease the base of his cock, then sliding her lips all the way back to the tip, before swallowing him whole again. Olivia had become an expert cock sucker over the years, although she had only recently started to enjoy Sam coming in her mouth, enjoying the taste.

Olivia, sensing that he was becoming too excited, not wanting him to finish yet, withdrew his cock from her mouth. Using her tongue, she started to lick down the underside of his cock from the tip all the way down to his ball sack, taking one ball into her mouth, gently sucking on it.

"Mmm, that's it suck my balls," Sam encouraged her, he all ways enjoying the slight pain she inflicted on him when squeezing his balls in her mouth.

Sam reached down running his hands over Olivia's ass, causing a moan to escape her lips when he reached her pussy, teasing her through her panties. He could already feel her pussy juice's seeping into the fabric making them wet. Pulling her panties to one side, he ran his middle finger through her pussy lips until he found Olivia's swollen clit.

Olivia pulled her mouth from his balls, "That feels nice," she said huskily as she pushed herself back into his hand as he circled her clit with his finger, applying a small amount of pressure, Olivia began to move her hips in time with his fingers.

Sam loving how wet and silky-smooth her recently shaved pussy felt, moved his fingers down through the folds of her pussy lips until he reached the inviting opening. He pushed first one, then two fingers into her pussy. Olivia moaned with pleasure as she pushed herself back against his fingers, encouraging him to fully insert his fingers into her. Olivia returned her mouth to his cock, resuming bobbing her head up and down on his cock.

Sam began to finger fuck her, while at the same time enjoying the feel of her mouth on his cock. He inserted a third finger into her, feeling her juices flowing onto his hand as he commenced pushing his fingers in and out of her pussy, loving the sound of her wet pussy as he slid his fingers deep inside her, using his thumb to rub her swollen clit as he did so.

Olivia moaned onto his cock as he pushed his fingers in and out of her, moving her hips in time with his finger fucking. She readjusted her position to bring her knee beside Sam's head, giving him a great view of his fingers sliding in and out of soaking wet pussy.

Olivia thought to herself that this must be what it felt like to have two cocks at once. The idea of a stranger's cock fucking her while having Sam's cock in her mouth had always made her juices flow. She'd never told Sam this, as she was unsure what his response would be. In her head, she thought that he would be jealous and annoyed with her for thinking of another man fucking her.

If only she knew that Sam was thinking precisely the same thing as he saw his fingers slipping between her swollen pussy lips. He'd dreamed of seeing a stranger fucking Olivia while giving him a blow job ever since seeing his first threesome in a porn film, quite soon after they had married. The idea of seeing another cock sliding between her pussy lips, seeing her enjoying herself had always excited him.

Just like Olivia, Sam hadn't ever had the courage to tell her about his fantasy, thinking that she would go mad. That he was perverted or didn't love her.

He would have to find a way of sharing his fantasy with Olivia, Soon!

Not wanting Sam to finish in her mouth, Olivia released his cock from her mouth, sitting up, quickly removed her panties, throwing them onto the floor beside the bed. Looking at Sam with lust in her eyes, she hooked one leg over Sam's hip to straddle him. Reaching down between her legs to take hold of his cock again, guiding it towards her pussy.

"I want you to fuck me," She told Sam in a commanding voice.

Sam, had always enjoyed it when Olivia took charge during sex, he liked the confidence she showed.

Olivia lowered herself onto his cock, first taking only the head into her pussy, squeezing him with her muscles, teasing him.

Leaning forward, she whispered in Sam's ear, "You want other men to see me do this?"

"Oh, Fucking hell, yes, I'd fucking love it," Sam said hoarsely.

"You'd want them to see your cock in my pussy?" Olivia said playfully, as lowered herself fully onto his cock.

"Fuck yes," Sam cried, as he thrust up into her, savoring the feel of her pussy around his cock.

Olivia seldom talked dirty during sex, so Sam wanted to make the most of it.

"Would you want to be watched?" He asked her excitedly.

"Yes," she answered guiltily.

"You'd want them to see my cock sliding in and out of your cunt?" Sam asked, seeing how far he could take this fantasy.

"I want them to watch you fuck my cunt," Olivia said, a bit embarrassed she buried her head into his neck, her usage of the C word, demonstrating exactly how turned on she was.

Sam couldn't quite believe how excited Olivia appeared to be, she seldom used such language during sex.

Olivia kissed Sam, using her tongue to explore his mouth. While she kissed him, Sam reached down with both hands to take hold of her ass. Squeezing and caressing her buttocks, pulling them apart to open her up fully to him. He started to force his hips up in time with her rocking, fucking her harder. The feel of her warm, drenched pussy sending shivers of pleasure through him.

Olivia sat up placing her hands on his chest, she began to fuck him with abandon. Enjoying the feel of his cock filling her pussy as she dropped herself down hard onto him.

"Fuck, that feels so fucking good," Sam exclaimed.

Looking at Sam, Olivia sat upright, leaning backward, she moved her left hand onto Sam's thigh to steady herself, running her right hand down her flat stomach until she reached between her legs. Sitting fully on Sam's cock she started to use her middle finger to rub her clit. Sam lifted his hips, straining to push himself even further into her pussy. He reached up with both hands to take hold of Olivia's tits. Rubbing her hard-pink nipples between his fingers, he started to pull on them knowing that Olivia enjoyed the small amount of pain this caused her.

"Would you want them to see me play with myself?" Olivia teased him, really starting to get into the role play.

"I think you'd love to be watched," Sam countered. He was starting to think that she was enjoying the prospect of being watched as much, if not more than himself.

"I guess I would," she giggled with a mischievous grin on her face as she raised herself a little, allowing Sam to resume thrusting into her sopping wet pussy. Sam watched as Olivia resumed rubbing her clit, increasing the speed with her excitement.

Sam reached down to hold Olivia's hips, thrusting into her harder and harder.

"Imagine them watching you play with your cunt," Sam encouraged her.

mbtaichi
mbtaichi
623 Followers
12