The Making of a Soccer Mom Slut

Story Info
(In 12 Easy Steps!) Step 1: Begin at the beginning.
1.7k words
4.23
60.4k
23

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 03/06/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Making of a Soccer Mom Slut

(In 12 Easy Steps)

Step 1: Begin at the Beginning

All participants in this story are at least 18 years of age.

I grew up in a small town close to Napa Valley, California. We used to walk back and forth to school then -- it was about 2 miles one way and we could have taken the bus, but my brothers and sisters and me liked walking -- we would fool around in an abandoned building for a while, play Frisbee in an open-air park, then go raid the local orchard for apples before making our way home. There were a handful of people that walked with us, one of them being a friend of my brother Kevin. His name was Benny and I had a major crush on him but I didn't know how to act on it.

You can imagine my delight when Kevin told me Benny was going to spend the night one Saturday! It was also weird, because our parents never let anyone spend the night. I found out years later that Benny's parents asked my mom and dad if he could stay while they took care of a sick relative, but at the time, all I could think about was how I could get Benny to myself for a little while. I had no idea what I was going to do once I got him alone, but I was eighteen and had never been kissed. I was always thinking of boys back then. At the same time, I was completely innocent. I thought -- maybe -- I'd get to make out with Benny. Sometimes, when I look back on it now, I wonder if I would have been so eager to get with him if I knew what was going to happen later.

Making out -- that's all I was thinking about at the time, seriously - just maybe making out with him, and maybe I'd let him feel my tits. I mean, I knew what sex was -- I had older brothers! I had even played with myself a few times by then so I wasn't a total innocent. But I had never been with a real boy -- just in my dreams. I remember I was very excited. I remember -- and this is kind of embarrassing to admit -- in the days leading up to that Saturday, I had to change my panties a lot. I got really wet thinking about him.

So after he got there on Saturday (late in the afternoon), I organized a game of "bomb the boombastics" -- it was a stupid game my brothers had made up and involved throwing rotten apples at each other. We had to pick one person to be the "boomer" (the apple thrower) and then it was a lot like hide and seek, only you were trying to not get smacked in the head with an apple too. I thought it was perfect for what I had in mind. When the game started, my sister Lita was "the Boombastic" and we all ran off for the apple orchard and other places to hide around the house.

I thought the abandoned building would be the perfect place to hide. At least that's what I made Benny think. I made motions for him to follow me. "I know the best spot," I whispered at him. He just thought we were playing a stupid game. Ha. He ran after me. The sun was going down.

I went into the building and motioned for Benny to follow me. When we were inside, I took him to a room that only Kevin and I had ever gone in before, way in the back. It was like a basement area, but there was a room up above that looked down into it, so there was some light to see by. I pushed Benny into a corner and pressed myself against him and acted like I was scared.

"It's dark, Benny," I whined.

"It's ok," he said. He put his arms around me and pulled me tight. "I'll hide you."

I could go into a whole "suddenly we were kissing" kind of thing, but it was way more primal than that! Suddenly, we were kissing! He reached around and grabbed my ass and pulled me tighter, pressing my cutoff Jordache Jeans into his bulge and I just lifted my head up to him and we locked lips. It was youthful and animalistic. Tongues were flying. I was all tingly between my legs.

He was cupping my ass and grinding his cock into me. I groaned and reached around him and felt his strong arms. We played weird little tongue games as we kissed. He put his hand under my shirt and I felt my hard nipples get even harder as he grazed his thumb across them. Then I reached in front and felt the thing that was bulging in his shorts. I squeezed it, and he made a weird noise.

"Does that hurt?" I asked him.

"No, it feels good," he said. "Keep doing that." I rubbed up and down and squeezed it harder, not really knowing what to do.

Then he pushed my hands away and he unbuttoned his fly and the next thing I knew, Benny's cock was in my hand and it was like holding a warm spongy sausage. It felt weird and wonderful all at once. Firm and tubular and meaty and FUCKING HOT! I felt my pussy getting wet.

He grunted. "Yeah, that's nice."

I pulled and pushed, tugged and twirled, gripped and grabbed his erect penis while he made weird faces and we kissed with abandon. I had no idea what I was doing and was probably hurting him but he never said so. My hand gripped his hard flesh and tugged it back and forth.

Knowing what I know now, I can safely say Benny was pretty excellent in the size department -- meaning he had a cock. I like them all. Smiley face.

We went for a little while -- probably 10 minutes. I don't think either of us knew how to continue -- or finish! I kept jerking him but I didn't really know what I was doing. I wasn't going to get him off that way. But we kept kissing, he kept grunting, and we were both enjoying it. This continued. Then he put his hand on my shoulders and gently pushed me to my knees in front of him. I didn't have to be asked. I knew what he wanted. I wanted it too.

I wanted to scream I was so excited. I looked at his big, pink cock, staring me in the face. His fat peehole dripped a clear fluid. I leaned my head forward and licked it off. It was fucking delicious.

"Kiss it?" he asked, and I couldn't think of anything I wanted to do more at the moment. I started putting my lips all over his cock -- kissing and licking and nipping -- that clear fluid was FUCKING DELICIOUS, did I tell you that? - and then I took it in my mouth. I put my lips around it. I sucked it in. I started sliding my lips up and down, back and forth. It was probably the best thing I've ever done in my life.

Benny said, "Oh yeah, you're a natural. I knew you'd be a good cocksucker." He pushed it deeper into my mouth. Started pumping his hips a little bit.

And then we heard my sister Lita calling out nearby. We froze and I looked up at the window from the upper room that let all the light in to the little basement cubicle where I was sucking off Benny.

My brother Kevin was looking in on us from that upper window in the basement.

I don't really remember the walk home from the orchard. We all walked back together and Benny acted like he didn't even know me. I was devastated. Embarrassed. Kevin kept giving me sideways glances.

We settled in and the whole house went to bed. I couldn't sleep if my life depended on it. I heard every noise in that house from the farts of my father to the sighs of my mother, from the mice in the cupboard, to the bats in the belfry. And then I heard someone get up and open the door to my brother's room and move down the hall to the bathroom.

I got up and peeked out my door just in time to see Benny close the door to the bathroom. I walked into the hall and stared at the closed bathroom door. There was a small wedge of light winking out from the bottom. Then the toilet flushed. I heard the sink being used. Then there was silence for a while. I acted on instinct. I opened the door and stepped quickly inside.

Benny didn't act surprised at all. He smiled this weird smile and then rubbed his crotch. "Come to finish what you started?" he asked.

"Yes." I dropped to my knees in front of him.

"Kev told me you would."

"Shut up," I said.

He had on sweatpants. I reached and tugged them and they came straight down. He had tighty-whities on -- I ripped those down too. His cock sprang out and I grabbed it and I started jerking it with my hand.

"Come on, suck it," he said, and pushed himself forward into my mouth.

He fucked my face for about three minutes. There was nothing sensual about it -- he just fucked my face. Hard.

I liked it.

When he was ready to cum, he grabbed the sides of my head and pulled my mouth down on him even deeper. I felt him stiffen up -- his cock actually felt like it got bigger in my mouth -- and then my mouth was full of lemony white cream. I swallowed. Didn't know any different.

He pulled his pants up, mumbled something, and went back to the room he was staying in with my brother. I sat there in the dim glow of the bathroom light and tasted Benny's cum in my mouth. Decided I liked it. Decided I wanted to do it again.

True story.