The Making Of An Adulteress

Story Info
A bored and lonely woman's journey towards an affair.
9.4k words
3.81
36.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fit Like
Fit Like
59 Followers

It had been the boredom and the loneliness that had resulted in Morag posting her profile on an adult contact site. That, along with the drunken urgings of her friend Beth, Morag admitted to herself. She quickly amended her thoughts. The truth was, if she hadn't been bored and lonely, she would never have done it, no matter how much vodka acquired courage she'd had.

It had been fun though. She and Beth had laughed non stop as she had posed for the numerous suggestive photos that Beth had snapped for her profile. She'd enjoyed fooling around with Beth for the video clip that they'd shot too.

All in all, Morag had been pretty pleased with the results. The photos were provocative but, amazingly considering how drunk they had both been, they were also tasteful. They were certainly nowhere near as revealing as the ones Beth displayed on her page. That, however, suited Morag. She was fully aware of her friend's exhibitionist tendencies and her own, comparative, lack of them.

In her mid-twenties, Morag was an attractive woman. She was 5'6" and of slim, yet curvy build, long blonde hair and dark brown eyes. She wore glasses and had made a point of wearing them in her photos, but these only served to accentuate the attractiveness of her features.

Despite all that she had going for her in her favour, Morag was pretty certain that her profile was unlikely to generate much in the way of interest. Even in the less than sober state that she'd been in, she had laid out detailed criteria about the type of people she would and wouldn't meet. She had also taken pains to draw attention to the fact that she was married and was looking to find someone (or possibly several someones) to help her relieve the loneliness she experienced two weeks out of every four while her husband was away.

For the next few days, Morag fretted about what she'd done. At the time, with Beth urging her on, it had seemed like nothing more than a bit of fun. Now, in the cold light of day, and completely sober, it didn't seem to be quite such a good idea after all. Almost a week passed before she summoned up the courage to log in again. During the intervening days, she had had the urge on several occasions to simply remove her profile but something had stopped her.

Somewhat ruefully, Morag admitted that there was something about the whole thing that she found perversely exciting. After all, she told herself, it's not as if she actually had to go through with anything. She was still, technically, in the clear. She was still uncommitted and could still walk away, so what harm was there in having a look to see what, if anything, might be available if only she were too? Was it really any different from perving at some good-looking guy or letting herself get chatted up when she was on a night out with her girlfriends? She done that often enough and, while it always made her feel good to know that, despite the rings on her finger, men were still attracted to her, she had never let things progress beyond some harmless flirting; so why should this be any different?

Pouring herself a glass of wine, Morag steeled her resolve and sat down at her PC to log in. Having expected to receive no more than a handful of messages at most, she was shocked and very pleasantly surprised to find more than a hundred waiting for her. Mentally, she kicked herself for having left it so long before checking.

As she began wading through the messages, her initial elation quickly gave way. The vast majority consisted of one line efforts along the lines of, 'Hi babe, let's fuck!' accompanied by a picture of what was obviously meant to be the sender's penis, although, in a number of cases, she doubted whether that was, in fact the case. Other messages were clearly from people who hadn't taken the time to read her profile; the sender being either too old, too young or lived too far away.

She did laugh when she found a message from Beth, wishing her 'happy hunting' and admonishing her not to get too disillusioned when she found herself overwhelmed with the type of message that she'd just spent the last forty minutes or so wading through. Morag wished she'd found Beth's message earlier. If she'd read it first, she might have decided not to have bothered going in any further.

In the end, after a little over an hour, Morag had found only three messages that, in her opinion, were worthy of further consideration. One of those, although well written, she dismissed on the grounds that he didn't have any pictures. The other two, well, she'd have to think about them.

After another glass of wine and, having read both messages again several times, as well as having viewed both senders' profiles, Morag decided to grab the bull by the horns and type out replies.

Over the next few days, Morag exchanged a flurry of messages with both Craig and Neil; sometimes three or four messages each day. As the days went by, the conversations moved from e-mail to instant messenger and from there to texts via their mobiles. As Morag grew more comfortable with the men, so the tone of their correspondence grew increasingly frank; the text messages more outrageously flirtatious; the web-cam sessions leaving progressively less and less to the imagination.

All in all, Morag was extremely satisfied with what she chose to call her 'cyber affair'. She enjoyed the online attentions of Craig and Neil; so much so that she felt a vague sense of loss when she had to curtail her activities during her husband's periods at home. That said, her husband's physical presence and the attention he lavished on her when he was at home more than made up for not being able to 'spend time' with Craig and Neil. That and the fact that a certain amount of discrete flirting still went on via text message.

And so things continued...

It was Neil who first suggested an actual meeting. "No strings," he had said, "Just a friendly chat over a few drinks."

Morag had hesitated at first but eventually, egged on by Beth, her curiosity had got the better of her.

"Why not?" Beth had asked. "It's only a drink. Nothing more needs to happen. Not unless you want it to, that is," she'd added with a knowing wink.

"It's the wanting to I'm worried about," Morag had admitted. "He's a good looking guy and, well, you know what I can be like when I've had a few to drink, especially if I'm feeling lonely and frustrated."

"Well, don't drink too much then," Beth had advised, albeit not particularly helpfully, "and have a bloody good session with your rabbit before you meet him. That way you won't be too frustrated and you'll probably be too knackered to do anything."

In the end, Morag decided to chance it. As it turned out, their meeting was exactly what they had 'arranged'; a friendly chat over a few drinks; nothing more. It wasn't that Morag hadn't been attracted to Neil; quite the reverse. She was quite prepared to admit that, had circumstances been different, she'd have been happy to have let him give her 'a good seeing to' but, as things were, she wasn't quite ready to go down that route. Yet...

In the end, they both left, content to let things carry on as they were, albeit on the basis that should Morag ever change her mind, she knew where to find him.

Later that evening, sitting at her PC, chatting online with Craig, Morag told him all about her meeting. The conversation quickly descended into an explicit description of what might have happened if Morag had allowed things to go further. With their web-cams switched on, they entertained each other as they described, in as much detail as they could using only one hand to type, the various things they would do to each other if the opportunity ever arose.

They both came. In Morag's case, a number of times. By the time they bade each other goodnight, they had arranged a meeting in a little over two weeks time, after her husband had gone back offshore. They arranged it on exactly the same terms as the one she'd had earlier that evening with Neil, a drink and a chat; no strings; no expectations of anything more.

"So?" Beth enquired the next day.

"What?"

"Last night, silly. How was it?"

"Yeah, it was good," Morag replied noncommittally.

"And?"

"And nothing really," Morag admitted. "We had a nice chat over a couple of drinks and that was pretty much that."

"Is that it?" Beth exclaimed. "Sometimes I despair!"

Morag smiled. "Craig came online a bit later; and I meancame. I did too, several times," she admitted. "We're going to meet up as well in a couple of weeks, once Colin's away again."

"And I suppose that'll just be a chat and a drink too?" Beth asked.

"Probably," Morag admitted, "but who knows?" Beth gave her an arch look. "Don't look at me like that, Beth, it's ok for you to shag anything that moves, you're happily single. I do have Colin to think of."

"True, but do either of Craig or Neil know Colin?"

"No, but..."

Beth cut her off. "So if something were to happen between you and one of them, or even both of them, how would Colin find out unless you told him?"

"I know," Morag sighed, "but, well, I don't know. Sure it's tempting. I hate being on my own for anything up to a month at a time. It's exciting to in a way but, well, to be honest, I haven't been with anyone but Craig for the best part of six years and, well..." Her voice trailed off. Much as she loved her husband, Colin, it was tempting. That was the problem. For almost six years, she'd lived with the on/off lifestyle that his job forced upon them but, despite having good friends like Beth, Morag did spend the equivalent of six months of every year, on her own and, sometimes the loneliness was almost too much for her to bear. Was there really any harm in her finding a little consolation for herself during those times, she wondered.

It wasn't as if her lifestyle didn't have its compensations. Colin was caring and attentive and the on/off nature of their relationship did help keep a certain element of freshness to it that had helped prevent staleness from setting in but, despite all that, Morag was frustrated. Much as she had no complaints about the quality of hers and Colin's sex life, she had often found herself wondering what it would be like to experience another man's cock inside her again, filling her up as her pounded her pussy. As she sucked Colin's cock, she imagined how it would feel to taste someone else's cum on her tongue before swallowing it down. The six years that she and Colin had been together had given her husband's cock a familiarity that, if not having bred contempt, had robbed it of some of the excitement of the early days of their relationship, when they were still learning about each others' bodies.

It was that sense of newness, the novelty that Morag missed. A newness that she and Colin had once had and that, perversely, her previous relationships had never lasted long enough to lose completely. It was this, as much as the boredom, the loneliness and the frustration, Morag admitted to herself, that had brought her to where she was now.

For the next two weeks, while enjoying her husband's attentions, Morag still found time to flirt outrageously with both Craig and Neil via text message. Somewhat ironically, her 'cyber-affair' added a new jest and excitement to her and Colin's lovemaking.

Sucking hungrily on Colin's cock, taking its familiar length deep into her mouth, Morag tried to imagine what it would be like to be kneeling between Craig's legs, pleasuring him with her mouth. In her mind's eye, her lips slid along the unfamiliar contours of Craig's shaft as she moved her back and forth, driving her husband closer and closer to the point of release.

Colin came, flooding Morag's mouth. As she held his load on her tongue, savouring its rich flavour, she tried to imagine the subtle differences of taste and texture that Neil's or Craig's cum would have as she swallowed it down.

Later, as Colin ate her pussy, driving her to one intense climax after another, Morag couldn't stop herself from wondering what Neil or Craig's technique would be like. Would they be rough or gentle? Would they rush her to her orgasm or would they take their time, letting her savour every moment?

Even when, at last, their bodies were joined, Colin's cock filling her pussy with its long familiar length and thickness, Morag's imagination was still trying to make comparisons with the unknown, trying to imagine Neil or Craig inside her; occasionally trying to remember how one or other of her previous lovers, the men she'd known before she'd given herself unreservedly to Colin, had made her feel.

It was as she lay there, Colin's cock inside her, gently massaging her inner most being that she made her decision. If the circumstances dictated, she would risk it with Craig. Much as she loved and needed Colin, she also needed something else when Colin wasn't there, something to banish the boredom and loneliness, something to make her feel special and desirable, something that was hers and hers alone. It was then, as if her decision had caused a dam to burst, that she came again.

"Oh God Colin, I love you!" she moaned, at last concentrating only on her husband and the pleasure he was giving her as her orgasm washed over her.

Colin thrust harder and harder as his own climax approached.

"Cum, cum for me, Colin," Morag sighed softly as her husband's breathing deepened, his body stiffened, his cock swelling and twitching inside her.

"Oh Morag! Oh fuck Morag!" he whispered in her ear, holding her tight as his cock erupted inside her, filling her pussy with his load.

As she lay in bed, feeling warmly satisfied, Colin snoring lightly as he lay beside her, Morag realised that somewhere, she had crossed a line. Only at the very end, when their shared climaxes had consumed them, had she been making love with her husband. Until that moment, in her mind at least, she had been with someone else. Lost in the world of her imagination, she had already been unfaithful to Colin, and she knew, no matter what actually happened when she met Craig, it was only going to be a matter of time until imagination became reality.

Morag's excitement grew with every day that passed. As she waited for Craig in their agreed meeting place, her anticipation grew as the minutes ticked down to the appointed time.

For the last three nights, ever since Colin had left to return to work, Morag had been waiting for this moment to arrive. Each night, they had 'chatted' online; their conversations frank and explicit. During the days, they had continued their conversations by text message; the contents of which had become so graphic that they could no longer be described as simple flirting. Time and time again, Morag had found herself distracted while at work, finding it almost impossible to concentrate on the mundane, every-day details of her life.

As she sat, nervously sipping her drink while she waited for Craig to arrive, Morag still didn't know what to expect from this encounter. She knew exactly what, in an ideal, uncomplicated world, she wanted to happen, but reality was far from uncomplicated. She still didn't know if she could go along with anything, no matter how much she might want to. "I guess I won't know until it happens; if it happens," she murmured quietly to herself.

Her phone went off; a text message had arrived. Fumbling, Morag opened it and read: "B thr 2 mins. Cxx". Morag's heart pounded. She took a deep breath then sipped her drink as she tried to calm herself.

When he walked into the bar, Craig was exactly what Morag expected; about 5'10", well built with slightly thinning dark brown hair. When he saw her, he flashed her his trademark slightly lopsided grin that she found particularly endearing.

"How are you?" he asked as he reached her table.

"I... Um... I'm good, thanks," Morag replied, cursing herself under her breath for the note of uncertainty in her voice. "You?"

"Yeah, I'm good too. Can I get you a drink or anything?"

"Um, yes. Vodka and coke would be nice."

"Single or double?" Craig teased.

"Ah, a single will be fine. For now, anyway."

Craig smiled then turned and made his way to the bar. Morag sat nervously until he returned with their drinks.

They chatted for the next couple of hours, mostly about inconsequential things; they both knew why they were there and, as a result, neither consciously felt the need to refer to it directly. As the evening progressed, helped in part by a moderate intake of alcohol, Morag found herself becoming increasingly comfortable in Craig's presence.

Despite the fact that she was enjoying Craig's company, as the evening wore on, Morag became ever more aware that she was going to have to make a decision.

Morag finished her drink. "Shall I get us some more?" Craig enquired casually.

Morag realised with a start that the moment of choice had arrived. "Do you want another?" she asked.

"Um, I don't mind either way," Craig replied. "Did you have something else in mind or have I bored you to the point that you want to make a dash for freedom?"

"Yes. I mean, no. I mean, no, you aren't boring me, quite the opposite in fact," Morag replied.

Craig looked at her; she continued. "Look, I... I'm not very good at this, lack of practice mostly I guessed but... Well, I... I'm really enjoying this evening."

"That's a relief," Craig replied with a theatrical sigh. "Me too."

"Well...," Morag continued, "I, er, well, I... I'd like to carry on enjoying it. In fact, I'd really like to enjoy it a whole lot more, it's just, well, do we carry on enjoying it here or would you like to go somewhere else?"

Craig's eyebrows raised. "Did you have somewhere else in mind?"

Morag sighed. This was turning out to be even harder than she'd thought it would be. She cleared her throat. "Well, yes, actually. I... I was... Oh hell! Look, would you like to come back with me to mine? It's only about five minutes away. Don't worry if you don't. I mean I'm quite happy just to sit here and chat if you prefer..."

Craig smiled. "That would be nice," he agreed, "But only if you're sure. I don't want to do anything you aren't comfortable with." He shrugged then continued, "Well actually, there're lots of thing Iwantto do, but only if you want to do them too, if you get what I mean."

Morag laughed; a small, nervous laugh. "Yes. I get you," she replied. "And there are quite a few things I want you to do to me too. Not to mention the things I want to do to you in return."

Craig sighed theatrically. "Well, that's a relief," he said. "But, seriously," he continued, "I know this is a big deal for you so, if you change your mind or find that you can't go through with it, just say. OK?"

Morag nodded, not trusting herself to say anything. She was glad that Craig had graciously given her an escape route, even if, at this exact moment, she had no intention of using it. Even though she had made her decision, she knew that that she would be on tenterhooks until Craig had his cock safely buried in her pussy. Just picturing that image in her mind made her already damp pussy even wetter.

The short walk to her flat passed in a daze of nervous anticipation. As her trembling hands struggled with the front-door key, Morag still couldn't quite believe that something she'd fantasised about for so long was within touching distance of becoming reality.

"Here we are then," she said with her heart in her mouth as she fumbled with the light switch, ushering Craig into the living room.

Craig paused briefly as he entered the room. "Nice place, you've got here."

"Thanks," Morag replied. "Here, let me take your coat. Make yourself at home while I get us some drinks. The stereo's in the corner. Feel free to put some music on; assuming you can find some you like."

Craig smiled. Morag excused herself briefly as she hung up their coats and made her way to the kitchen. Her hands shook slightly as she took a couple of bottles of beer from the fridge. She paused, trying to compose herself before returning to the living room.

Fit Like
Fit Like
59 Followers