The Making of Cuckold Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly Ruth pushed away and threw herself back onto the bed with her legs apart. Sally took the less-than subtle hint and went down on Ruth. She devoured Ruth's eager pussy. She lapped up her juices, felt Ruth's little bit of well-sculpted public hair on her face. Ruth began to react with an involuntary humping. She grabbed Sally's head and held it hard against her. Sally had her tongue inside Ruth, tasting her iron-like flavours, teasing her clit, gently biting her lips. Hardly able to breath as Ruth was pushing her head down hard. She did not even hear Doug enter.

When Doug arrived, having deposited a passed-out Gus, he was presented with a sexy scene. His beautiful wife laying on their bed, lost in the pleasures of passion, with another beauty eating her out whilst her pussy and ass were in the air, almost begging him to enter. He wasted no time at all. He stripped off and immediately inserted himself fully into Sally. She gasped with shock and a little pleasurable pain. She had not realised he was there and he was big. He must have been at least nine inches. Ruth did not release her head though. Sally continued to devour Ruth whilst Doug pounded her pussy with his big rod.

Doug smacked her ass real hard whilst he forced himself in and out of Sally. He could not take his eyes off her wobbling red buttocks. Damn, she was sexy. His thoughts drove him to fuck harder and faster. Suddenly Sally's body bucked and she let out a loud scream as she came again. Doug did not stop for a moment, he got faster and harder still. Sally felt so full and satisfied. This was bliss. Her face was again forced down onto Ruth's mound. Sally could feel herself getting close again. Doug's ass-slapping was making everything more intense. The pain enhancing the pleasure.

This time they all came together. Ruth wrapped her legs tightly around Sally's neck and humped her face uncontrollably as her body gave way to orgasm and she seeped juices all over Sally's face. Sally was again feeling the beautiful spasms. The fact that she could not move seemed to intensify the feeling, her whole body shuddered for the longest time as wave after wave of glorious pleasure swept over her. Doug always liked to pumped extra hard as he came. His seed was squirted deep into Sally's womb.

When he had emptied himself into Sally, he forcefully turned her around and pushed her to her knees. She did not need to be asked, Sally took Doug into her mouth and began to suck it back to life. She could taste the heady, salty cocktail of Doug's perspiration, Doug's cum and her own juices. Ruth began to kiss and gently nibble Sally's buttocks. They were still red from Doug's slapping and so incredibly full, they made Ruth want to take a big bite, but she resisted the temptation. Ruth pushed Sally's cheeks apart slightly and began to gently run her tongue around Sally's anus. It felt incredible, Sally was no anal virgin but no-one had ever tongued her ass before. She almost did not notice that Doug was fully rock hard again. Ruth had not. 'You ready to go again hon?'

'Oh yeah' Doug whispered. In an instant Doug and Ruth swapped places and Sally's face was again pushed into Ruth's soaking pussy, with Ruth's legs wrapped around her neck. She felt her ass being parted again. This time she felt Doug's big, hard cock play around her anus. Ruth's tonguing had obviously loosened her up nicely because Doug had no trouble getting the first few inches inside. Sally would have gasped with the feeling of fullness and stretching if her mouth was not pressed hard against Ruth's privates. Doug held himself in Sally's ass, waiting for her muscles to relax around him a little. As soon as this happened he suddenly rammed the rest of his length in with great force. The pain was exquisite. She was so full she could hardly stand it. At the same time Ruth was enthusiastically fucking her face.

Doug loved fucking ass. As soon as he was fully in he fucked in a frenzy. Her ass was so tight around his throbbing member that he lost control as he always did when doing anal. He had no thought for Sally's pleasure, it was all about his cock and his gratification. He pounded her as hard and fast as he could. As he approached orgasm he just got even more frenzied. The tightness was causing a lot of friction and Sally was in a lot of pain but she did not care, she was lost in a world of lust. Suddenly Ruth shuddered and screamed as she squirted all over Sally's face and in her mouth. Sally lifted her head when Ruth went limp and showed Ruth her lady cum in Sally's mouth before swallowing it all.

Doug was like a man possessed. He was destroying that fine ass and loving it. Then he let out a loud moan as he pumped another load of seed into Sally. By the time he had finished Ruth was already positioned on her knees next to him. Doug took his cock out of Sally's ass and put it straight into Ruth's mouth and began sucking it clean.

Sally got up, got dressed and kissed Doug on the cheek and whispered 'Gus is going to eat you cum tonight.' She left Ruth giving Doug a vigorous blowjob. She had just had one of the best sexual experiences of her life, Doug and Ruth were truly amazing.

When she got back to her room, she got dressed into a baby doll nightie and slipped in bed next to the unconscious Doug. She pushed him gently to wake him up a little. He was not really with it, he was still very drunk, but he responded to the gentle kisses and obeyed without a thought when she pushed his head down between her thighs. Sally's pussy was a mess. She had gathered all of the cum that had dripped down her leg and rubbed it over her pussy. Gus immediately got to work lapping up her still wet pussy, unknowingly eating up all of Doug's plentiful and still very fresh cum. Sally let him clean her out for about fifteen minutes before she adjusted her position with a pillow so that her ass was in Gus's face. She pushed his face in. Even in his drunken stupor Gus knew that this was different but he was still too drunk to fully appreciate what he was doing. He began licking deep in between her ass cheeks. Licking up the cum that had seeped out of Sally's ass. Sally wanted to make sure he ate as much as possible and so she tried to force more cum out of her ass. She pushed a little too hard and farted a little on Gus's face whilst he was licking. She just pushed his face in harder. After another fifteen minutes, Sally rolled over, put on a pair of panties and went to sleep. Gus had already passed out again.

What a start to their honeymoon. It was better than Sally had hoped for. What more could she do for the rest of her time there?

12