The Making of Georgie

Story Info
Blossoming transexual.
5.2k words
4.51
25.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was thrusting with all my might, my strength failing me as I gripped another tightly. Straining and forcing my body upwards, holding a slippery stranger, wild horses couldn't part us now, my lungs bursting with the effort, we were nearly there. Suddenly we burst through the surface of the water. Gasping for breath I raised the strangers head clear and checked the neck for a pulse. A faint beat made my dive into the river all the more worthwhile. I had been driving towards the bridge when I saw someone in difficulties in the water. The head went under, an arm came up and then - nothing. I braked to a halt, stripped off shirt and shorts and ran, diving into the river.

Now holding the chin clear of the water, I swam backwards, kicking towards the bank. I waded through the shallows and struggled to lift the person clear of the river. Slim build, wearing boxers and though he looked young, he was really heavy. Placing him half out of the water in the recovery position, I checked again for a pulse, he started to come round then, coughing and spluttering. Eventually sitting up, he mumbled thanks for saving him, I couldn't see his clothes anywhere, so suggested he go sit in my van.

His name was George and explained that he had jumped into the river because he was penniless, homeless and his problems had seemed insurmountable. I in turn rambled on about how I used to be married, my redundancy, and then the fact I now have a lucrative job. I didn't reveal that my ice cream van was actually a cover for cannabis distribution, I was just a 'middle' man and wouldn't do drugs myself.

I thought, I could always use another dealer on the street and at 18 he would blend in with the 'user' group we sold to. The money was good, I took pity on him and offered a stay at my place until things improved.

Indoors, he looked ill at ease, still with wet hair and boxers, I said,

"Go have a shower, then look around, there are plenty of clothes upstairs, pick something and I'll find you some food."

I heard him opening drawers but it sounded as if the noise was from my ex wife's cupboards, well she was slim too.

Calling out from the hallway, he said, "Two things, I hope you don't mind but I saw a Shemale magazine beside your bed and thought that you wouldn't be offended if I tried on some of your ex wife's clothes."

"No, I wouldn't be offended; she won't be back for them."

A beautiful 'girl' walked into the room, now dried, his curly blonde hair complemented the short dress, stockings and mid heeled shoes. Standing awkwardly, embarrassed and blushing, he said,

"Call me Georgie," and nervously awaited my reaction.

I was worried, had this transformation taken place to try to please me, to become someone I would like? I smiled,

"That explains some of your problems back with your folks."

She walked to the mirror and turned this way and that, critically appraising her look.

I was glad she was happy but was it my fantasies of Shemales that pushed her to this?

"I've felt more girl than boy for such a long time now, that's what made me feel so depressed, enough to try . . to . . drown...myself."

She broke down crying, I held her and gave her time to come to terms with her feelings and the fact she was still alive, she looked up and said,

"I've been so unhappy that I'm so small here," she placed her hands on her chest.

I said, "If I could help you be happy with yourself, would you accept that?"

She smiled and looked again at the mirror,

"I would be happy if these tits were a lot bigger," she replied wistfully, cupping the small mounds on her chest.

In my business was careful not to be seen spending a lot of cash so as not to draw attention to myself. A thought occurred to me, I had saved quite a lot of money,

"What if I paid for breast implants, somewhere abroad."

"Would you . . . . would you really?"

"Yes, of course but that doesn't mean you have to stick around just because I paid for them."

Georgie ran and threw her arms around me, kissing me and rubbing her small chest against me. I laughed and held her at arm's length, she looked so gorgeous just then, I just had to kiss her but then I couldn't have fought her off if I tried.

The next day I was cleaning a bedroom window, sprucing up Georgie's room when I spotted her, lying on her front, naked on the rear lawn in the hot sun. Blonde hair shining, body glistening with sweat, I could guess which magazine she was looking at. She was pushing her hips against the grass, stimulating herself as she leafed through the magazine.

At 26 I was still in good shape and though toned, I couldn't match the softness of the 'T girls' in the magazine but would love, simply, to love her.

I walked across the lawn, "Hey there, Georgie girl."

She looked up and gave a wan smile, appearing not to worry that she was naked, her pert ass on view.

"Nice centrefold" I said smiling at her. The magazine mostly showed the ass of a gorgeous 'Tgirl' who was looking suggestively over her shoulder.

"You are as beautiful as her, though I particularly like her because she has a small dick, I find that very attractive".

Her jaw dropped, "You really find that attractive?" she asked incredulously.

Keeping her eyes on me, she rolled her lightly tanned body over to present her penis to me, Wow! She had very small balls and such a tiny penis!

I tried to contain my surprise but my cock had already decided to awaken, "Do you mind if I sunbathe with you," I asked.

"If you want to sunbathe go ahead, it's your garden."

I was standing to one side of her, took off my shirt and, half turned away, pushed down my shorts and underwear. I was only showing my ass but I could feel her eyes on me as I turned toward her displaying my now swelling cock. She looked at it under lowered eyelashes and smiled knowingly - she had already aroused me.

I knelt at her waist, my cock continued hardening as I gazed upon her smooth body, I reached out tentatively to touch her thigh as it lay smoothly shining with sun oil. She made no move as I slid my hand up toward her belly and on to her small breasts and tender nipples.

I kissed each nipple in turn, they hardened under my lips, she slid her hands over my chest then, to hold each side of my face, gazing into my eyes. I kissed her, she responded with soft lips but an awkwardness, implying that perhaps she may not be adept at kissing. I gently nibbled her lower lip and slid my hand down to rest gently on her small dick, again she didn't move, so, emboldened, I lightly stroked the half hard shaft, provoking further swelling under my hand. Soon she was hard and proud, I laid close beside her, kissing and preventing her from anything but kissing me back and enjoying being gently wanked.

I changed my stroking to a swirling, pulling motion, easing her gently toward me, my cock was now as hard as hell, I moved to lay it alongside hers. My hand on her cock now pressed both of us to her belly, sliding together, mine dwarfing hers, I leant down to kiss her sweet dick.

It was hard in my mouth, it felt so good to suck her, just like a large clitoris. I held her soft body away slightly, her dick was just inches from my eyes, naked and swollen. I kissed and again sucked this delightful small shaft much like I would any clit, wetly sliding my lips down its miniature length giving sensation to her organ. She pulled at my thighs to indicate I should turn to put my cock within reach of her mouth. She was tugging on me and drew me nearer her face. She slipped her lips over the head of my cock licking and sucking at my shaft, wet lips easing the progress of my foreskin over the ridge of my glans.

I was thrusting my hips at the lovely mouth which was bringing me to close to climax, hoping that my mouth was delighting the small morsel it held captive. My feelings were building, I moaned, the sound transmitted to her dick, it fluttered on my tongue, I moaned again, both her cock and mine full of sensation. She thrust harder into my mouth, harder still it continued, until her belly jerked spasmodically and I felt her warm ejaculation spurt over my tongue in a delicious flow.

The taste of this forbidden fruit was enough for me to cum, spurting deep into the mouth of this youngster, my cock was jerking out lots of pent up cum, she swallowed noisily. I held her close, lightly kissing her sex as she sucked the last drops from me. I laid on the grass, kissing her soft young body, working my way up to those small breasts until her face turned toward mine. I kissed her long and hard, my tongue slipped into her mouth and I could taste myself in her kisses. I had just had the most beautiful sex ever and yet the most conflicting. I knew it was wrong to take advantage, perhaps based only on the promise I had made but I remembered the feel of that small dick pressing down on my tongue, I loved the control of making her climax. The fervour of her kisses did little to assuage my shame, perhaps this was the first kind of love she has known I felt I was beginning to fall in love with her but was it just the fantastic sex?

Georgie wasn't around when I got home from supplying my dealers at 1a.m., I showered and walked to the kitchen naked because that's how I normally sleep. I got a drink and settled on the sofa to 'wind down'. I didn't hear a sound until the 'swish' of silk, as she walked through the doorway.

She sat on my lap and kissed me, exciting my cock as she wriggled out of the silk nightie. Her birth certificate was wrong, she was definitely more girl than boy, even though her small penis had been pressing against silky black panties there was hardly a bulge in them. She stood and hooked her thumbs into the lacy top to draw them down slowly, turning as she did so to reveal her ass, almost in slow motion, teasing me. It was gorgeous, pert and curvaceous, fine downy blonde hair covered her skin making a perfect peach of her derriere. I couldn't help but to kiss that temple to perfection, her soft roundness filled my gaze as I kissed and groaned my way over perfect globes of loveliness to follow the sweeping valley to the cute pucker of her sphincter.

I kissed this tight portal with my face pressed tightly into her bum, she gasped, I felt a slight tremor run through her. I was in heaven, flicking my tongue at the tight rosebud and kissing gently at it in reverence, kissing and licking in turn, ever so slowly I could sense her relax more. My tongue pressed further into her anus, gaining more ground with each thrust as I pushed my face tighter against her ass, struggling to breathe as I pushed my tongue ever deeper. My only thoughts were to invade this gorgeous ass with my wet tongue, I strived to push it in deep enough, saliva now coated her silky inner walls. With fingers now, I teased my way into that treasure, it widened reluctantly, slow to diminish its muscular defence. Using saliva I slipped my fingers in and out of her as she moaned and wriggled, I was as hard as I could be, a solid rod projecting from my loins. She bent and slipped a wet hand around my cock, she licked her hand once more and applied saliva to my cock head. She walked awkwardly to the couch, mostly because my fingers were still inside her.

She knelt at the couch and I slipped my fingers out to guide my cock in to that soft inner sanctum. Gently teasing her ass with just the head of it, probing her opening and allowing her to adjust to the sensation. Holding my shaft to ensure it was straight I slipped the head in slowly, resting at that point, she was panting softly but not resisting. I placed my hand on her belly using gradual pressure to persuade her to push onto me, rather than me push into her. She breathed deeply as she took control and slid, oh so slowly onto me, deeper and deeper. I savoured every moment, it was a first for me and the tightest entry I've ever made.

The warm, soft, velvet glove enveloping my cock was driving me closer towards orgasm than I wanted to be just yet, I had to hold back.

Gradually I pressed in further until our thighs met, again I rested. This was a delicious closeness, a coupling in perfect harmony, something to take our time over. I withdrew slightly but nature took over and my hips resumed pushing forward, it was like pressing my cock into a firm warm sponge, my arms encircling her, I wished I could stay there forever, melded tightly together, thrusting deep into her. A small withdrawal and renewed ingress, this time it was easier and my further thrusts were a slippery pistoning with less tight sensation each time, otherwise I would have shot my load far too soon. I settled into a steady rhythm, swiving deeply and surely into that tunnel of love, she moaned as the sensation built within her, my cock was feeling the sweetest sensation and was rock hard as I pounded away.

Georgie put her hand to her dick to increase her pleasure, I eased my legs to each side of one of hers, allowing her to raise the free leg so I could reach for her dick. Stroking the tiny organ at it's firmest, being careful to gently roll the small foreskin to and fro in time with our fucking. She bucked harder back at me, making her dick slip into its foreskin and allowing my cock to ease out of her, as I pushed in so her dick was forced forward. After a while of almost self masturbation, she came, her small cock dribbled it's juice over my hand. I thrust harder into her ass, flattening those soft globes, lost in the joy of fucking her, she was so smooth and tight it wasn't long before I too came.

With an almighty thrust I spurted my cum deep into her ass, every fibre of my being was trying to push more cock into her, all 8" was thrust in solid. I jerked and throbbed as I shot my load into her soft depths, then slumped over her peachy ass as my belly contracted spasmodically spurting the last few drops into her. My best fuck ever!

We turned over onto our side, still deeply locked together, I whispered,

"I never want to move from here, I just love being deep in your ass, if I could kiss your lovely dick at the same time I really would be in heaven."

She just gave a contented sigh and lay quietly her soft bum pressing against me, my arms around her belly. We lay there a long while until I eased my softened cock from her ass and kissed that cute bum reverently, she turned and kissed me, I looked at her tiny cock with only a wet tip to confirm it had cum. I sucked gently upon it, savouring the delightful taste of her and causing the tiny organ to raise itself to look up at me. I kissed it passionately and would have continued for some time had she not lifted my head to kiss me lingeringly. She looked radiant and at that moment I fell in love with her.

We showered, stroking each others body and taking our time to soap each other and rinse off the suds.

Later we weighed and bagged up the 'deals' for that evening and put some fuel in the van. Although it was a weekend there was still work to do and I wanted to show her what that work comprised.

At lunch time we went to a burger bar and into a few shops to buy a few feminine clothes. Pretty panties, black hold up stockings with lacy tops and a skirt which we had to guess would fit.

We went along to my regular barber, the guy had a real flair for styling hair. He looked at Georgie's long, blonde, curly locks and cut them beautifully to frame her cute face.

The barber knew of a guy who had gone to Albania, he had the address of a doctor out there who would be sympathetic to gender re-assignment.

To cut a long story short, the Albanian doctor diagnosed Klinefelters syndrome, where instead of Georgie having male XY chromosomes, she had XXY. This explained the effects, small penis and breasts at puberty.

With all forms completed and signed by Georgie's mother, she could have the breast implants.

Two weeks later the bandages were finally removed for good, although sore, she was delighted by the result and put on an oversized bra, padded for support.

We went to a restaurant to celebrate, although we declined the wine because she may still require painkillers. She was like a girl on her first date, wearing a low cut dress, the oversize bra pushing tightly at the fabric making even more of a statement of her femininity.

It wasn't until we arrived home that she wanted to thank me for what I had done for her. To see her so happy was thanks enough but I returned the kiss she placed on my lips as she ground her lips on mine. Pushing me towards a chair she undid her dress and let it fall to the ground, she took my breath away standing in black thigh high, lacy topped stockings and tiny black lacy panties. She undid her bra, easing her breasts down to jut temptingly high and proud, she was a picture of loveliness.

My cock certainly thought so as it rose, struggling within my pants, attempting to gain full hardness. She laughed delightedly at my obvious desire for her and posed, showing off her new figure and proving the panties were virtually see through, God, she was so beautiful. I fell to my knees and kissed her lovely new breasts, lightly teasing the pink aureole, making her nipples swell and stand erect on those magnificent globes. I gently kissed her chest under the scars, careful not to hurt her simply appreciating the pain she had to endure to get that gorgeous shape. I continued down over the swell of her little belly to kiss the crotch of her panties, tempting 'little un' out to play. Under my kisses the tiny object of my desire started to swell and move against the sheer, black silk constraint of her lacy panties. I wanted no more than to pleasure it, as I drew down her panties. It looked at me with its one eye as I kissed it all over, the 'miniscule muscle' just swelled with pride. I kissed its head and pushed my lips down on it's little roll necked sweater to feel the exposed glans in my mouth, savouring the experience which had been lacking since Georgie's surgery.

Georgie pulled me up and we stood kissing, she pressed herself gently against me, I could feel the hard cones of her breasts against my chest. I wanted her only to do what she felt she was able, without pain, simply going along with her as she undressed me and led me to bed. Just walking behind her, watching those lovely cheeks move was hypnotic but with her legs encased in black stockings she was sheer perfection. As I walked behind her my cock was nodding its appreciation.

I reminded myself to be especially gentle with her, tenderly kissing her breasts to playfully touch her nipples, swirling a finger to each, titillating and teasing each to harden. I leaned in to lightly kiss each in turn, then held them in wet lips to bathe them in saliva, only to blow softly, chilling each one, making her shiver and wobble in the most delightful way. She knelt to rest on all fours and indicated I should slide under towards her feet, so she could kiss my cock, which she duly did, of course I kissed hers, after all, I was in the neighbourhood. I looked down my body, her tits were pointing at my belly and would probably look just the same had she lain on her back until the ligaments stretched and her breasts fell naturally to sit on her chest wall.

She, meanwhile, was sucking me and I leant up to take her dick in my mouth, soft since I roused it last but it was soon burgeoning to the best it could be, hanging there like a two and a half inch stalactite. I nipped it with my teeth, which made it leap up momentarily taken by surprise, there was an 'oomph' from around my cock from a surprised Georgie. I then began to suck my little friend, Georgie was sucking and wanking my shaft, then stopping, simply pushing my foreskin down hard and holding it there for a moment until she started sucking again. That momentary hold seemed to swell my cock right up and at such times she would just lick the tip, seeming to bring it to greater pressure before wanking it again. She was playing at her end as I was at mine, I would suck her dick into my mouth and hold it between my lips as I rested my head back down on the bed, her penis stretched until with a plop it would spring back to slap her belly, making small ripples above me.

12