The Making of Georgie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tired of playing, I just sucked her, as her ministrations brought me closer to a climax. Sucking harder, and sliding her hand ever faster she gave me even more sensation. She knew of course my head and shoulders were off the bed, so I wondered why she lifted my legs a little, keeping my feet off the bed also. My stomach muscles strained to keep me in such a position but that was what she wanted. She sucked me to orgasm, my stomach cramped up, legs and head both rose up quickly, resulting in me swallowing her organ fully, pressing it into my throat, my face hard into her belly. Several times I came with such violence as to lift her by her crotch, every last inch of her dick stuck into my mouth. Her weight slammed me down till my next spasm, when she too came in my mouth sweetly filling my throat with her nectar. Spurting time and again, her self enforced chastity sent loads of her juice spurting into my gagging throat, we lay there savouring the fruit of our passion.

Georgie loves to look around shops and drags me along with her as she enthuses over a variety of things which catch her eye. One day she bought a box of body paints, two large pots of blue and yellow and two smaller ones of orange and purple. We experimented with the limited range of colours, daubing some on her naked body to see the effect of colour mixing and obtaining finer and finer lines. As we applied the colour an idea formed in my mind and I tried applying it on top of some thin gauze material.

From below Georgie's waist and down her legs I applied blue paint over the gauze, the thin weave of the material allowed her skin colour to partly show through giving a lined effect similar to denim, touches of purple added contour and shading. Two round pieces of cardboard with tiny cuts on the circumference held apart with a couple of buttons sewn through the cardboard, gave an orange stitched effect as I rolled them down her legs. This stitching was quickly applied to suggest a low 'hipster' waist band and pockets. Instead of a button fly, I drew edges tightly drawn together but leaving a tantalising glimpse of her pubis. The stretched edges were threaded by a drawn on, yellow cord, orange was used to contour it and gave the effect of a ply twist. The knotted ends of which were drawn on her tiny balls and penis. The blue and yellow soon camouflaged her sex, making one end of the cord come alive as I painted first a tiny knot on her penis, then an ever growing one, titillated by my touch.

Her nipples appeared barely covered using a combination of yellow and orange but the firm bold shape of her breasts when viewed from the side spoilt the illusion of clothes. Two strips of fine gauze painted with small diamond shapes of yellow and orange taped to each collar bone, her nipples and held under her breasts gave a much better, more realistic outline and a view of the valley between gorgeous tits. I soon completed short 'capped sleeves' to the blouse, leaving it almost entirely open across her back save for a tied bow, the ends of which nearly reached the cleft of her ass where the 'denim' left a daring gap before it swooped over her rounded cheeks to form literally skin tight 'jeans'. The effect of just the top of her ass showing, even though she was completely naked under the paint was just so sexy. She slipped into high heeled shoes which lifted her calf muscles and gave firm definition to her ass cheeks.

She walked cautiously from the garden to the roadside, watching her bum jiggling made me start to swell. She waved to a neighbour across the road, who said 'hello' and waved back, not realising that what she saw was really a naked Georgie. I grabbed a camera and had to run to catch up with my naked lover as she walked more confidently down the street. She stood at the corner next to the street sign and I photographed her there. Thinking that was the extent of her daring, I was studying the photo composition when I realised she was walking toward a car that had stopped for directions,

Another photo from the side showed her bending over slightly to speak to the driver, her penis hanging away from her body but the longer she stood talking to the young man the more her dick looked towards him. Thank God I had applied colour underneath as he didn't appear to notice as she grew harder and even more erect. He thanked her and drove away, she turned toward me and even though I knew her tiny cock was rigid it certainly didn't spoil the illusion we had created.

The act of turning made a piece of gauze give up trying to adhere across her breast and it fluttered to the ground behind her, she bent to retrieve it and I photographed her rear, realising as I did so that I hadn't covered the 'hole' of her body. Her pink pucker looked very vulnerable and exposed just then, only as she straightened did she regain her apparent respectability. The effort of stretching had caused the other breast covering to come adrift, so she discarded both, the effect from the front was virtually unchanged. From the side however, her unconfined tits bobbing up and down as she walked was almost pornographic, I put the camera into movie mode to preserve the moment for our later enjoyment.

Georgie loved being naked, the idea of flaunting the whole of her mixed sex to the world was completely at odds with the shy teenager I had rescued. She almost danced along the road, cheerily greeting everyone she met but wary that no truant playing kids could see her. We wouldn't want to be responsible for corrupting the minds of youngsters.

I photographed her standing next to several different people before we returned home. They happily posed with her, although the guys often guessed her 'blouse' was just paint most would take 'sneak peeks at her sweet cheeks,' none seemed to realise she was totally naked.

I couldn't take my eyes off her as the yellow painted tie cord 'end' swung gently between her legs and said,

"You're the sexiest naked girl in the world." To which she replied,

"I'm not naked, I've got my shoes on!"

It was some days later when we purposely took a late afternoon bus home from town, standing in the empty aisle near the exit door. Leaving her belt tied I unzipped her skirt down the back and caressed her naked ass, slipping a wet finger into her, working her hole with more fingers until she was ready for me. Standing close I unzipped my trousers to slip my cock into her, she moved to accommodate me just as the bus halted at a crowded stop and lots of people swarmed aboard. By now I was tightly within Georgie and we moved and swayed with the bumps and jolts of the vehicle, I bent slightly to peer over her shoulder in order to keep close behind her. Occasionally someone would squeeze past me and I pushed forward to allow them room, squeezing ever tighter into her ass.

She whispered, "Rail crossing coming up."

For a moment I was puzzled then caught on as a big bump prior to it made everyone bounce a little, which was great for us. The crossing of several tracks was more of a sustained up and down bouncing, my cock got the best ride in town. But all too soon the crossing passed, now I was despairing, I was on the brink of cumming. Another couple of heavy jolts helped me and I shot my load into Georgie's ass, sagging slightly as I came so strongly, shooting deep into her. A guy held me under my elbow,

"You O.K. fella?"

"Fine", I assured him, "I've never cum this way before."

Georgie burst out laughing and the rippling, squeezing effect on my cock was wonderful, as I released the last few drops.

We had to ride way past our stop before there was an opportunity for us to clean up and alight the bus. It was more than worth it for the taxi ride back home, Georgie was adamant, there would be NO bus ride back.

*****

12