The Making of Mara Ch. 02

Story Info
Family.
2.6k words
4.51
84.9k
13
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mpulse
Mpulse
70 Followers

I realized I was pacing the floor. "Stop this," I said. I continued despite my admonition. I had to admit my present nervous state was not something I expected, even given the circumstances. Mara was late, and to top that off she was bringing her mother.

It had been two weeks since I met Mara. Two weeks since the programming took place. Two wonderful, glorious weeks of passion and pleasure. She was mine, totally and completely, and her feelings for me, albeit enforced by my programming, were genuine. She was a changed woman since she met me.

Of course, that was the problem. Little did I know when this began that Mara talked to her mother every evening after "work." Her mother was initially curious, then concerned, then frightened from the changes her daughter had undergone. Her angelic, nervous daughter who had never done a thing on her own flew away from Alabama to become an uninhibited, sexually liberated independent woman. Her mother was so concerned she had announced to Mara last night over their daily phone call that she and Brianna, Mara's sister, would be flying out first thing this morning to find out what was going on.

Mara had made a lot of changes over the last two weeks. Her jet black hair, which she had worn up when I met her, was always down and draping across her shoulders. She wore lipstick now, a deep red shade she particularly liked, as did I. She had traded in that dowdy dress for a short skirt and high heels and brightly colored tops. She had a confidence and joy now that I never would have imagined at the time of our meeting.

I heard the front door open. "Alex, I'm home." I heard Mara say as the door closed. My stomach leapt from the butterflies and I gulped and headed to the foyer.

Mara rushed to me and threw her arms around me, lavishing me with kisses. I heard someone clearing their throat as I removed her. Standing behind Mara were two women who could only be Mrs. Stafford and Mara's sister Brianna. I approached them.

"Mrs. Stafford," I began, reaching out to take her hand. "It is a pleasure to meet you so soon. You look lovely," I said. In truth she really was lovely. She looked a lot like Mara when I first met her, just a little older. She wore the same dowdy kind of dress Mara had worn, had the same full lips and jet black hair. Brianna was a different story.

"Brianna," I said, "You are more than welcome here." Brianna had her arms crossed over her breasts but I could tell they were not as ample as either Mara's or her mothers. She dressed a little more boldly wearing a T-shirt and jeans. Her hips were slimmer than Mara's, her body smaller. Maybe she hadn't matured into it yet. After all she had just turned eighteen. Her most striking features were her long blonde hair and her green eyes. Neither her sister nor her mother had those.

"Mr. Dawson," Mara's mother began, "I wish to speak to you in private regarding my daughter's welfare. I think it is high time she came home with Brianna and I and gave up on this lifestyle of hers. She is obviously not the same woman she was when she left." She would really be a beautiful woman if she could stop pursing her lips and smile once in a while.

"I see," I said, concern in my voice. "Mara, why don't you take Brianna over to the arcade room and let her try out some of the new games while I escort your mother to my office. Please meet us there once Brianna is comfortable."

"Oh, this will be a joy," I heard Brianna mumble as Mara led her out of the room. Well, at least one of them broke the mold, I thought to myself as I led Mrs. Stafford into my office.

"Mrs. Stafford," I said after we were in my office and the door was closed, "I am sure you have your daughter's best interests at heart. I know she told you that she and I are dating and I imagine you wonder what type of man I am."

Mrs. Stafford continued to stare at me. "My daughter was a good girl until she came to this God forsaken town. I think you are a bad influence on her."

Inwardly I groaned. "Mrs. Stafford, please call me Alex. It may help your cause if you know a little more about what type of work I do here. If you would be so kind as to sit on the sofa I can play a video of our different advancements in computerized medical equipment, software design, and show you some of the humanitarian projects we contribute to."

She continued to purse her lips and reluctantly moved to the sofa. I asked if she needed anything, anything at all. She just gave me that evil eye and watched the screen. I excused myself for a minute and walked down the hall to the arcade room.

As I was headed to the arcade I ran into Mara. "Is she still playing the game?" I asked.

"She just finished master," Mara answered, a twinkle in her eye. "She is very pretty isn't she?"

I smiled. "Not as pretty as you are. Let's go check on your sister."

We walked to the arcade and found Brianna lounging in one of the chairs. "How did you like the game?" I asked.

"I thought it was kind of lame," she said, staring me straight in the eye. "Are you fucking my sister?"

I was astounded she would be so blunt. I did the only thing I could think of. I said the word "toga." Brianna's body went slack in the chair. "Brianna, can you hear me?" I asked.

"Yes," She replied. I was very glad I made modifications to the arcade simulators and some of the other electronics in the house prior to this unexpected visit. "You will remain here in this state until I come to get you. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

I proceeded back down the hallway to where Mara's mother awaited. Mara trailed a short distance behind me. I asked her to wait outside the door until I called for her.

Mara's mother was sitting on the sofa in a deep trance. I had programmed this monitor to leave the person in a trance to await further instructions. Key words were beginning to frustrate me.

"Mrs. Stafford, what is your first name? Why are you here?" I asked.

"My first name is Lexine. I am here to let Tamara know that her father and I are getting a divorce," She said, her eyes out of focus.

I sat back in my chair. That was not the answer I expected. While I pondered a response I noticed how much Lexine had changed since she went under. She was relaxed and calm and just as beautiful as her oldest daughter.

"From now on Mrs. Stafford I shall call you Lexi. You will find the name comforting and pleasing to you. It will make you feel better about yourself than you have felt recently. You will refer to me as master when we are alone or as Alex when we have company. You will refer to Tamara as Mara. I thought you came to sweep Mara away?" I stared at her as she listened to me speak.

"I told Mara I was coming to take her away. She is not the same girl she was when she left. I really wanted a place for Brianna and me to stay while I waited for the divorce to be final. Bill is a bad man. He drinks too much and hits me. He asks for sex," She shuddered, "Then beats me after. I hate sex. It is the devil's playground. He lost his job at the factory and now beats me every chance he gets. We had to get away, like Mara did."

I wondered if the whole family was screwed up sexually. Mara was when I met her, and now Lexi. "Lexi," her eyes met mine, "The pain he gave you is a distant thing. You will feel that you have begun to heal from it. You know that his problems had nothing to do with sex. His problems were exactly that, his problems. You were not to blame for any of it. It was his inadequacies, not yours. You will no longer think of sex as something dirty. You will be curious of it and all the different things involved in it. You will be curious of all things sexual. You will find my and Mara's touch to bring you to a mild orgasm. You will find it to be very pleasing and you will ache for more. You will be flirtatious and bold in your sexual exploration. Nothing will be taboo; Everything sexual will bring you great joy and pleasure. You will not remember any of this conversation. You will feel that these changes all came from you. You will remember that we talked about Mara's changes and that you are very pleased with who she is now. You will remember talking to me about you and your husband and that I offered for you and Brianna to stay here and that you accepted. Any suggestions I make you will take to heart. You will want to please me. If I ever say the word toga to you you will return to this state of consciousness. Do you understand?"

Lexi nodded. "I understand master."

"When you hear me say the word Rufus you will return to the state of consciousness prior to the start of the video. Rufus," I watched intently as she surfaced.

She blinked several times then rose from the couch smiling. As she approached me she said, "I don't know how I can ever thank you for taking the time to listen to me rant on about my problems." She reached out her hand to shake mine. As we touched she shivered. I grabbed her and she shuddered again.

"Are you alright?" I asked, knowing full well she just had an orgasm.

"I....I think so. Yes, I am marvelous," She said, smiling up at me. She did have a beautiful smile just like her daughters. "I don't suppose," She began, staring up into my eyes, "You have any older brothers?"

"No," I grinned, "I am one of a kind."

She pressed herself against me and half smiled. "That's a pity," She said, her lips just inches away from mine, "You are a very handsome man. If you didn't belong to my daughter I would try to steal you away." She shivered again.

"Oh, Lexi, I think there is more than enough of me to go around," I said, leaning toward her.

She smiled up at me and brushed my lips with hers as she said, "You know what, you are right. There is more than enough of you to go around. I am sure Mara won't mind." She pressed her lips against mine, crushing her body against me and moaning into my mouth.

Her body was firm beneath this dress. I could feel all the curves as her hips ground against me. My hands ran down her back cupping the cheeks of her ass as we continued that crushing kiss. I ran my lips along the side of her neck. She moaned. I said, "That dress looks terrible on you."

She pulled away and gave me a lascivious grin. "And that suit looks terrible on you. Maybe we should take them off?" She said as her arms reached around and began unbuttoning her dress. I was out of my clothes in seconds.

She liked what she saw. I wasn't the most hung guy in the world but I was comfortable with what I had. It didn't hurt that I had a throbbing hard on.

She had a gorgeous body. She and Mara could be sisters. After all, she wasn't that much older than Mara. Sixteen years difference. What a young mother. Her breasts were firm and stood out from her body. Her hips flared as she tilted her weight to one side while she stared at me smiling. I took her in my arms and kissed her. I couldn't resist.

I guided her to my desk as I whispered to her. "You are a very beautiful woman. You belong here, now. With Mara and I. I want to be inside you."

She pressed her lips against my earlobe. "I want you inside me. I haven't wanted anything else since we finished talking. Every time you touch me I get more excited. Make me yours."

I leaned her over the desk, her breasts pressing against the cool surface. She gasped. "You are mine," I whispered as I parted her cheeks and rubbed the head of my cock against her pussy lips. Her hands gripped the other side of the desk as she moaned, "Yes........I am yours. Take me Alex!"

Her pussy was dripping wet and she continued to have mini orgasms as I rubbed the head of my cock against her. I slid the head in just an inch or so and moved from side to side. She gasped again. I couldn't take any more of it. I slid my cock in and slowly built up a rhythm. I moved faster as I felt her move against me, moaning and groaning in pleasure, probably the first pleasure she had ever had from sex.

I pushed my full length into her as I felt her body shudder. In and out I worked my cock as she shuddered again, another orgasm taking its toll on her. My cock throbbed inside her; I could feel my own orgasm building.

"I'm going to cum," I groaned as I felt the eruption begin.

"Yes!" She screamed as I exploded into her. Her body shivered and she collapsed onto the desktop. I caught myself with my arms before I did the same right on top of her.

"That was incredible," She moaned. I could hear the smile in her voice. "Is this the welcome I get for agreeing to stay here?"

I smiled in spite of myself. "If it is you can expect to be welcomed over and over again. It's time to get dressed. You have shopping to do."

Lexi smiled at me. "I love to shop. I haven't bought any new clothing in so long. I think its time to say goodbye to the old fashioned dresses. What do you think?"

"I kind of like the dresses. Just not the type you've been wearing. Maybe something more up to date?" She grinned at me as she finished dressing and I called for Mara. Mara came in and looked at her mother then at me. She had a puzzled look in her eye.

"Mara," I said, "I would like you to take your mother shopping. She would like some new clothes. You have my card and you surely know how to use it." I grinned knowing full well that Mara had more than spent her share on clothing the last two weeks.

"Oh, mother," Mara's smile brought the sunshine down on me, "I know this lovely place for us to go shop in. You are going to love it there."

"Mara, before you leave I need to speak to you." Her mother waited at the door as she approached me. "Mara, I leaned against her, my breath in her ear. "You will respect your mother while you are out with her. Make her happy and comfortable. Do you understand?"

"Oh, yes master," She replied smiling. "I will make my mother happy." She walked back to her mothers side.

As they walked to the door Lexi turned to me. "What about Brianna?" She asked.

I smiled at them. "Oh, Brianna and I will have everything worked out by the time you two get back."

Mpulse
Mpulse
70 Followers