The Making of Mara Ch. 04

Story Info
Bad sister.
2.4k words
4.4
66.3k
13

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mpulse
Mpulse
70 Followers

I walked in to the arcade room anxious to get Brianna underway. She was still sprawled in the chair, her eyes out of focus. I smiled at her in her faded jeans and t-shirt, arms hanging at her sides so I could see most of her body. She was not as tall as Mara or Lexi and her breasts were a bit smaller. Even though she was not the type of woman I was normally attracted to she had an indefinable quality that made her irresistible.

"Brianna," I said, watching her closely.

"Yes," She responded, her eyes staring off at something only she could see. Her breathing was slow and steady and she seemed at peace with herself.

"Follow me," I said as I turned and walked out the door. I knew without question that she would follow me. I walked at a comfortable pace feeling no need to hurry. I knew Mara and Lexi would be out shopping for a good while and I had most of the afternoon free. I walked in to my office and made myself comfortable in the chair across from the sofa. I watched Brianna slowly step through the doorway. "Sit on the sofa Brianna," I instructed.

She walked with hesitation as if a great weight had been placed upon her delicate shoulders. She made her way to the sofa and plopped down, collapsing like a sack of potatoes. She continued to stare off in space.

"Brianna, you don't like your name," I said, watching her closely. "From now on I will call you Ana. You will find that name comforting and pleasing to you. When you hear me or anyone else call you that you will feel some excitement, some sexual teasing. Do you understand?"

Her brow furrowed for a second. "Yes I understand," She said slowly, "I like the name Ana."

"Good," I said, sliding back in my chair," I want you to tell me about yourself. Tell me something no one else knows."

Her brow furrowed again. "I watched Brian have sex with Mara," She said, her voice a sing song melody as she processed the memory, "They were out in the old barn. He was mean to her. He told her she was a tease and he made her have sex with him. I was up in the loft when it happened. They never saw me."

"What did you think of it?" I asked watching her closely. Her breathing was still slow and steady. She was perfectly calm repeating the episode.

"Brian was a prick," She said, "He made here have sex with him right there in the barn. He didn't even let her take her dress off. He forced her to the floor and ripped her panties off. He took his penis out and got down on top of her. She tried to resist but he wouldn't let her. His penis was small. "

I adjusted myself in my chair. "Ana," I said, "From now on you will refer to all things sexual with a more familiar, comfortable choice of vocabulary. You will refer to a penis as a cock, and so on. Tell me what you thought about all that was going on with Mara and Brian. What did you feel?"

Brianna shifted on the sofa, her fingers intertwined and twitching. "I hated him for it. He was making her do something she didn't want to do. I was excited, too. It really turned me on to watch my sister get her comeuppance. She was always Momma and Daddy's golden girl. Now she was doing something she didn't want to do, something she wanted to stop and no one was there to help her. I hated Brian for what he did but I liked watching her. Brian should not have been the one to do it."

I leaned forward in my chair. "What?"

Brianna's eyes cut in my direction. For just a fraction of a second her green eyes seemed to regain her focus as she stared at me. "It should have been me. I should have been the one taking her. I have always been the tarnished little girl of the family. It was her turn. But Brian stole that from me. I hate him for it. I watched her fight against him, pinned down by his strong arms. I could see her breasts heaving through her dress. I wanted him to strip her and take her so I could see all of her, all of her humiliation. I wanted to be Brian."

I leaned forward in my chair, concern in my voice. "Ana, you understand that I am fully in control of you?"

She hesitated for a second then quietly answered. "Yes." Her eyes had lost their focus again and she seemed to be mine.

My confidence returned. "Ana," I asked as I settled back into the chair once again, "Have you ever had sex?"

"Yes," she responded, "With Brian."

I stared. This girl seemed full of surprises. "With Brian?"

"Yes," She replied, once again lost in her memories, "After Mara left I flirted with Brian until I had him interested. He took me out to the barn and tried to do what he did to Mara. I wouldn't let him. I hit him with a bucket. I told him I was in charge. I made him wait for a while and teased him but I got bored with it and came. He did to."

That was a surprise. I would have liked to pursue that farther but I felt a need to move on. I wanted this finished before the women came home. "Ana, you will continue to have the same sexual desires you have always had but now they will be amplified. The only people who will be able to satisfy your sexual urges are myself and your family unless I specify otherwise. When you awaken you will find yourself strongly attracted to me. You will want to please me in order to satisfy your own needs. Do you understand?"

Ana's forehead was dotted with perspiration. Slowly she nodded.

"When we have an orgasm together, when I fill you with my seed, you will belong to me forever. You will want only to please me, to obey me. When we are alone or with your family you will call me master. Do you understand?"

Sweat was pouring off Ana's forehead now. Her fingers were twitching. Slowly she rose from the sofa. "No man is my master." She said, her eyes regaining focus.

My mouth dropped to the floor. What was going on? "Ana, what are you doing?" I asked, rising from my own chair.

She walked behind the sofa letting her fingers trail along the arm and back. She turned and smiled at me. "Why are you calling me Ana? Don't get me wrong, I like it. It makes me feel all wild and hot. Like you make me feel."

I shook my head. She didn't seem to remember me telling her that she would like the name Ana. Yet she was having the feelings I had hoped for. And I hadn't released her to consciousness yet, but she seemed to be operating of her own volition.

She stepped around the sofa to stand in front of me. "Say it again." She said, one cheek rising as she half smiled a devilish smile.

"Ana, something's not right with this," I said as I stepped toward her. She took a step back.

"I like that name. You are right," She said staring at me with those luscious green eyes, "Something's not right. You and Mara, for instance." She stepped back to the side of the couch and sat on the armrest. "Mara. Why would Tamara choose to go by that nickname? She never went by a nickname at home, so why now? And you and her? Why so fast? Her only other relationship was with Brian (Who I can't stand) and yet she rushed into a relationship with you and seems totally happy. In a few weeks. So what is going on here?" Her eyes were still staring into mine but now she had one eyebrow raised. I couldn't tell if the look on her face was curiosity or anger.

My mind was spinning. What the hell was going on? Was she under my control or not? Right now I would not put any money on myself. I ran my fingers through my hair. "Ana," I said as I took a step toward her.

She jumped from the arm of the chair and stepped back. She smiled mischievously. She twitched for a second. "You stay right there. If you come any closer I will run."

"Okay," I said as I began to turn to the side as if I was turning my back to her. I quickly spun and leapt the distance between us. She was faster than I. I managed to grab her by one wrist before she could bolt from the room.

"Let go of me!" She screamed as she hit me in the head with her free hand. I quickly grabbed the other wrist and held them down at my waist. She was exasperating.

"Listen to me," I said as she continued to struggle. She tried to head butt me. This girl was insane. Did I cause it? I backed her up against the wall of my library and used my head to hold hers against the wall as I pressed her back into it.

"Mara told me." I said.

For just a second Ana struggled a little less. "What?" She asked, "What did Mara say?"

My lips were next to Ana's ear. I whispered, "She told me you were there. With Brian." Ana stopped struggling. I pulled my head back a little and looked at her. Her green eyes were wide open. A look of shock was on her face. "What?" She asked, "What did she say?"

I knew I was lying, may God have mercy on my soul, but it seemed to be working. I had to get her to calm down!

"She said she saw you in the loft watching when Brian took her," I leaned back in against her just in case she chose to struggle again. At least that is what I kept telling myself. "She said you watched him expose himself, that you knew what he was going to do."

"I," She began to speak then hesitated, "I saw him pull out his cock. I saw him grab her by the wrists and push her to the floor."

"Yes," I whispered in her ear, "She said you watched the whole thing. She said as it went on it looked like you enjoyed it. Did you Ana?"

"I," she twisted her head and I felt her tug at her wrists. "I saw it."

"Ana," I felt her head turn toward my voice, "She said you enjoyed it. She could tell. She said you liked watching it. Is that true? Who is your master?" I whispered the last part to see what response I might receive.

"Stop calling me that," She whimpered, "My name is Bri-" Her cheek brushed mine, "Ana. I did! I did enjoy it!" I felt her hips under my weight, pressing against me, her back to the wall. "I watched him take her. He had such a small cock! She deserved more than that for her first time!"

"Ana," I whispered into her ear. She tried to pull her wrists from my grip but at the same time her hips moved forward to press against mine. "You wanted to do it, didn't you? I am your master; you will obey me in all things."

Her head pressed against my cheek and I felt her stop struggling. Her lips brushed my earlobe. "Say it again." She whispered.

"You wanted to do it." I said.

"No," She whispered, her breath hot against my ear, "My name."

"Ana," I spoke softly into her ear. I felt her hips move again, rising to meet mine from against the wall, "Ana, you belong to me. You will obey me." I nibbled her earlobe as she moaned softly and thrust again. "I am your master."

She bucked again and brushed her cheek against mine, her long blond hair flowing against the side of my face. I felt her lips brush my neck as she whispered, "No," Tongue darting out to lick my neck, "No man is my master."

I held her wrists in one hand as I pressed her against the wall. With my free hand I lifted her T-shirt from her stomach, up over her shoulders. I quickly transferred hands and pulled it completely free. With her shirt removed I could admire her body more. She was wearing a black bra with a small skull in each corner wear the straps attached. Her mom would have freaked if she had known. I mean, before I talked to her. Her breasts were smaller than Maras, but her body was tone. She must work out a lot judging from her musculature. She kicked out with one foot somewhere in the middle of my removing her shirt but it was a half hearted attempt. She was motivated for other things. I pressed back up against her to use my weight to hold her as I used one hand to unbutton her jeans.

"Stop," She whispered into my ear, this time dancing her tongue along the curves of it, "I'll be good."

She seemed to be responding to the sound of her name like I had programmed. Maybe I needed to use it more. "Oh, Ana," I said, feeling her hips move forward as her teeth brushed the flesh of my neck, "I have no doubt that you will be good. Ana WILL obey me. I AM your master Ana." I felt her pants dropping to the floor and was shocked to see she wore no underwear. "Take off your bra Ana."

Each time I said her new name I could feel her body responding. I could smell her lovely scent filling the air. I held her by the shoulders just in case she tried to run again as I watched her remove the bra. Her breasts were smaller than Mara's but her nipples were the biggest I had ever seen. Clearly the thickness of my pinky fingers! And sticking straight out firm on those lovely breasts.

"Ana, I want to taste those breasts," I looked right into those green eyes as I said it, "I am your master. You will enjoy it." I used one hand to hold her in place as I removed my shirt then lowered my lips to her nipple.

"I," She began as she felt my lips brush her nipple, "I have no," Her voice trailed off as she began to moan. "That feels so good. Bite me," She whimpered.

Mpulse
Mpulse
70 Followers