The Making of Mara Ch. 05

Story Info
Give it up little sister; who is in control?
3.2k words
4.39
57.9k
10

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mpulse
Mpulse
70 Followers

I bit into the soft flesh of her breast as I moved myself away from the wall. I still held her with one hand as I fumbled with my pants. I pressed one knee against her womanhood as I kept saying her name over and over again, feeling her hips sway forward each time. I could feel her slick juices on my knee running down and spreading the sweet odor of her in the room.

When I stepped out of my pants I held one wrist in each hand again, using my cheek to turn her head to meet my eyes as I leaned back. "Ana, you belong to me. Ana, I am your master. Ana, would you like to have an orgasm?" Each time I said her name her hips rose to meet mine, brushing against my hardness and clearly trying to slip me inside her. Each time I finished a question I would brush her cheeks with my lips to accentuate the question.

She turned her head from me. "No, I, Yes, you are confusing me! I need to cum!!" She panted as she slammed her lips against mine hard enough to bring a drop of blood.

I wrapped my hands around her thin wrist and slid her up the wall. As I slid her up I let the tip of my tongue brush against her flesh as it passed, touching her neck, the curve of her breast, and a bit of her stomach as it went by. Her body shivered from the new cold spot on the wall and from the tip of my tongue. Her hands were free but she did not even try to resist any more.

As the tip of my hard cock brushed against her dripping lips I began my mantra again. "Ana, you belong to me. Ana, you will obey my every command. Ana, belonging to me is your greatest joy. Ana, I am your master." I said this last part as the tip of my cock passed the threshold of her sex, slowly easing into her.

"Oh god," She moaned into my ear as she writhed against me., "That feels sooo good. That's what I have been wanting all this time."

Her hips bucked against me as I slipped in and out of her setting up a rhythm her body matched. Her hands were against the wall, arms outstretched, palms pressing against the cold hardness as I thrust. She was like an animal, thrusting and biting my flesh; scratching at the wall. Moaning and lost to her ecstasy.

I wasn't much different. I was pumping my hardness into her for all it was worth, feeling the orgasm building inside me.

"Ah," She screamed out as she wrapped her arms around my neck, her fingernails sinking into my shoulders, "I am cumming!"

I pumped harder, panting, running my lips over her hard nipples and biting at them. I felt my orgasm rushing through me like some icy cold lava as I said her name.

"Ana," I grunted, thrusting deep, "I am going to cum!" As the words left my lips I felt the eruption begin.

Ana wrapped her arms around my neck and thrust her hips forward. I could see a smile on her lips. "Yes, master," She moaned as she smiled at me, "Yes!"

Our bodies collapsed to the floor. Both of us were panting heavily. Her hands were at my cheeks as she kissed my lips, my forehead, and my cheeks.

She smiled at me. "I will obey you, master," She said as she continued kissing me, "I belong to you. I will make you happy. I'll do anything you want."

I held her in my arms and thought over the whole experience. The intensity of it all. I didn't mean just the sex, not to underrate it; it was incredible. What had happened that caused her to resist? And was she truly mine now? I would have to get to the bottom of this.

______________________________________________

I had spent several hours going over the subroutine that I had set up in the arcade. I had found a slight flaw in the program that might have made a person receiving the signal be a little reluctant to accept it. I am sure that was what the problem had been with Ana.

I felt small, muscular arms wrap around my neck and hot breath on my ear. "Aren't you about done?" I heard Ana whisper in my ear. She let the tip of her tongue run along my earlobe. "I need you inside me master."

"I am almost finished," I said, still lost in concentration on this programming error. I hated to make mistakes. Ana sighed and walked over to the plush chair sitting across from the desk. She sat down in it sideways, her legs draping over one arm and her shoulders over the other. She was wearing one of my tank tops which she could easily swim in. The cut of the neck line, which fit me fine, plunged revealingly on her. Occasionally, when she turned just right, her breast was fully exposed. She was clearly distracting me. I started to ask her to leave the room so I could concentrate when the door opened. Mara came in, her hair tussled, panic on her face and tears in her eyes.

"Master," She said, her voice cracking, "Something is wrong with mother. She is in her room and I don't know what is wrong with her!"

Ana had jumped from her seat and we helped Mara over to the chair. "I'll go," I said quickly, "Ana, you take care of Mara." Turning to Mara I said, "Mara, listen to Ana. She will help you calm down, do what she says." Turning, I headed for the door.

It took just a minute to make it to Lexi's upper floor room. I burst through the door to find Lexi thrashing on her bed. Her clothing was strewn about the floor and her fingers were gripping her sheets as her hips rose into the air. She was moaning and calling my name.

I called her name and ran to the side of the bed. I took her in my arms but the thrashing continued. "Lexi," I said, trying to soothe her, "its okay. Calm down." I stroked her back slowly, holding her close so she couldn't hurt herself, or me.

"Ma," She said, looking into my eyes, her hair covering half of her face, "Master? I had a terrible dream." The palm of her hand began to run along my thigh.

"It's over now, Lexi," I said, mildly perturbed that this woman could so easily succumb to a dream. "What did you dream about?"

She pressed her lips against my neck as her fingers moved toward my crotch. "I was standing in front of a mirror. I was wearing beautiful clothes, a long red skirt and a black tank top. I had no bra on and I could see my nipples poking through the material. I had a set of gold bracelets on, one on each wrist. My hair hung down my shoulders and I had dark red lipstick on making my lips look even larger.

I began to get excited at the way I looked. I ran my hands along my thighs feeling the material, and slowly pulled up the skirt to expose myself. I wasn't wearing any panties which excited me even more. I let my fingers explore my hot sex. I looked at myself in the mirror, because the thought of watching me touching was even more exciting. And it felt so natural to me.

When I looked into the mirror I was no longer wearing the same outfit. I was wearing a flower print dress. My hair was up in a bun and my lips were wiped clean of my sexy lipstick. My feelings changed, too. I began to feel that sex was bad, evil. When I raised my hands to cover my mouth I noticed the bracelets I had been wearing had joined together. It was like someone had tied me up." Her head rested on my shoulder and her body shook.

What the hell was going on? I thought. Was the programming failing? I gently lifted Lexi from my shoulder so I could look into her eyes. Slowly, staring at her, I said, "Toga."

Upstairs, Ana had a hand on Mara's shoulder. "Don't worry," she said as she ran her hand up and down Mara's arm, "You know how mama is, she will be fine."

"I know she will be fine," Mara said, calming down quickly. Ana stopped rubbing Mara's arm and stepped in front of her. She looked at Mara and the dark haired woman turned her eyes away. "What do you mean, "I know she will be fine"? What is the matter with mother?" Ana asked.

"Mother," Mara began, then lowered her eyes, "I don't want to talk about it."

Ana grabbed Mara's shoulders forcing her to look into Ana's eyes. "Master told you to listen to me and do what I say. Tell me."

Mara jerked like she had been struck. She spoke softly. "Lexi wanted some time with master. She asked me to pretend something was wrong so that he would come to her. Master told me to make mother happy and comfortable. Mother was neither so I had to help her."

"Mara," Ana said, lips turning into a grin, "Master told you to keep mother happy and comfortable? And he told you to do what I say." She stared at her sister, letting her gaze wander.

"Yes, he did," Mara said. She shifted in her seat and let her fingers twine in her lap. Mara was not feeling very comfortable at this moment.

Ana leaned over and placed a hand on each of Mara's shoulders. She had wanted this for a long time. Her face was inches away from Mara's and their eyes locked. "Master said to do what I say," She began, "From now on I am your master. You will do what I say. The master will never know that you obey only me now. When he gives you a command you will do as he says unless I challenge it. You will do what I say. You will obey me in all things. No one, nothing, can override my control. Only I can release you from my control." Their eyes were still locked but Mara's had begun to glaze over. Her head nodded slowly. Her hands were no longer twitching on her lap. Her body looked very relaxed. "Now," Ana began, "Tell me how you met master."

Lexi collapsed as the word left my lips. She fell back onto her bed and her breasts lolled to the side, gravity playing its part. The keyword worked as I had hoped but I must admit I was concerned. "Lexi," I said softly, "Tell me about your dream."

Lexi's head turned to the side closest to me. "There was no dream master," She said, voice relaxed, "I made that up so I could see you. I haven't seen you in a lifetime."

I tensed with anger. "Lexi," I said through gritted teeth, "You will never take the initiative to play a game like that with me again. You will obey me and only please me."

"Yes master," Lexi said. Her body was covered in a layer of sweat from all the thrashing. It glistened from her breasts and stomach and, despite my anger, I found myself becoming aroused. Her legs were spread from her collapse back onto the bed and from this angle I could see her sex smiling at me. How could I stay angry with her?

Ana shook her head as she paced the floor. So that is how Mara came to stay with the master. He had programmed her to obey him. Like she herself was doing with Mara right now. She should try to find out more about it. Ana knew how unhappy he would be if he found out. The last thing she wanted to do was displease him. She shook her head again. She needn't concern herself with those things, she told herself. Right now she had what she wanted.

Mara had been sitting perfectly still while Ana paced the floor, her eyes following her mistress' every movement. Ana turned toward her suddenly. "Mara, you will do what I say," Ana said. Mara's head nodded slowly and she softly said, "Yes mistress."

"You will continue to obey the master unless I otherwise command it. You will satisfy his needs. But you will crave to satisfy my needs when you do. You find me very attractive."

Mara stared at her younger sister. "I have always thought you were very beautiful," She said.

"Why, thank you," Ana said, "But this is beyond all that. You can feel it even as I speak. You desire me. You want to make love with me." As she spoke Mara's eyes took on a dreamy look. Her hands began to rub the tops of her thighs pushing her short skirt up as she did. Ana continued, "You want to belong to me. You know we belong together. You will do what I say. You can feel how excited I make you."

Mara's legs spread a little as her hands worked her thighs. A thin layer of sweat was building on her forehead and Ana could hear her breathing quickening. Ana leaned over the chair again, her arms on the arm wrests, her face close to her sisters.

"Feel how hot I make you," She said, her sister's eyes locked on hers, Mara's breath hot on her face, "You want to feel our bodies together. Breasts and stomachs touching, legs against legs."

"Yes," Mara panted, her back arching, "Please take me."

Ana leaned back. Was this what she wanted? She had longed for her sister since Brian had taken her, maybe longer. Watching Brian take her, seeing the delicious curves of her body, locked it in for Ana. But she had hated Mara for letting Brian do those things to her. She should have been stronger. Ana let a slow smile creep across her face.

"Lexi, touch yourself while I speak to you. Feel your body respond to your touch. Feel the heat in your loins as your body craves mine."

Lexi moaned softly as her hands left her sides. Her left hand trailed across her flesh to gently cup her left breast. Her right hand slid down her thigh and across to her sex. Her legs opened wider and she trailed her fingertips along her lips. She sighed softly.

I felt my erection throb as I watched. An odd thought entered my head. "Lexi," I said, "If you could do anything, other than pleasing me, what would you do? As you answer continue to touch yourself. More pleasure will come as you answer." While I listened I began removing my clothing.

"Master, I love pleasing you," She said, her hips rising slowly in a semi circle, thigh muscles tightening. "I lived my life in seclusion with my husband, away from others, away from the city. My children are grown. They have you to care for them." Her fingers slipped between her pussy lips as she moaned. "I wish to travel. I long to see the world."

My cock throbbed as I watched her hips rise, her fingers slipping between her wet lips. I was surprised by her answer but her body continued to distract me. "Lexi, what are you thinking right now?"

She looked at me. "I am thinking about how badly I want you. How I want to taste you. Make you happy."

I smiled. "Then taste my dear."

Ana pressed her lips against Mara's ear. "Stand up and undress," She whispered, feeling her nipples rise. Mara rose slowly, eyes glazed, and pulled her shirt over her shoulders. Ana stared at her sister's breasts, so large, and full. Ana took one of her sister's breasts in her hand, touching it lightly, then grasping, yearning to feel it. Mara's hands dropped to the short skirt she was wearing. She slipped it over her hips and stepped out carefully.

"Please mistress," She moaned softly, "Take me. Let me please you. I will do what you say."

Now was the time, Ana thought. "Mara," she spoke gently to her beloved sister, "When we make love you will do the things that make you feel good. You will feel the most intense desire with me. You will know that what we do should be forbidden, that it should be off the scale of your morale compass, but you will not care." Mara moaned as she listened, turning her breast into Ana's touch. "Your passion levels will build more than they ever have before. And," Ana breathed, feeling Mara's nipple getting harder beneath her fingertips, "You will be in control. You will be more assertive. You will be more aggressive. You will do as I say. Do you understand?"

Ana felt her hand being pushed away from Mara's breast. She took a step back and gazed up at her sister. Mara's eyes were no longer glazed, but they had darkened considerably.

"Yes," Mara breathed throatily as a smirk began to form on her lips, "I understand."

Lexi rose from the bed slowly and dropped to her knees in front of me. Her fingers ran the length of my cock as she moaned. Her other hand slipped between her thighs as her lips reached out to take my manhood. I groaned as I felt her wet lips wrap around me. I felt her tongue lip alongside the underside of my throbbing hard on. I felt my cock jerk with fire as she sucked. She moaned into my hard on as I watched her arm working. Clearly her fingers were as busy as her lips.

Her lips worked over and around my cock until I couldn't stand it anymore. I reached under her arms and lifted her to me. I leaned down, carrying her with me, into the mattress. We turned so I was underneath her, my ass on the mattress. My tongue darted across her lips as she straddled me. The tip of my cock brushed against her wetness and I pulled her lips to me. I felt my cock plunge deeply as our tongues touched.

Her arms wrapped around my shoulders as her nails dug into my back. Lexi's hips rose and lowered against my cock, a moan escaping her lips as I slid in. She was whispering "master" in my ear, over and over, as if it was a mantra.

Slowly, I stood, holding her tightly, keeping myself buried in her sex. She screamed as I plunged in, deeper and deeper, her hips riding into me and her head tossing back as if she was riding a stallion.

Her hands clung to my shoulders, nails digging in deeper, deeper, as I felt my cock thicken with its load. "Master," Lexi began to moan loudly, "I am going to cum!"

I felt my own load rip through me as she screamed into my ear, her hips thrusting hard into me, almost throwing me off balance. I held her tightly as she came, her arms loosening from my neck. I turned toward the bed and slowly lowered our bodies onto the mattress.

Lexi I sighed as her arms fell to her sides, a smile on her beautiful lips. "Thank you master," She murmured as she closed her eyes.

"You will thank me even more, shortly," I thought as I watched her drift off to sleep.

Mpulse
Mpulse
70 Followers