The Making of Marcella Minx Ch. 03

Story Info
The contract is signed and Marcella gets ready.
2.3k words
3.98
17.2k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, I'm still grinning ear to ear as I wake up. After 6 years of a stale, lifeless marriage, something had happened last night I never expected. I had discovered a side of Paul I had never known, a dirty, kinky side and I loved it. More to the point, I had discovered a side of myself that had lain dormant, bubbling under the surface, like a geyser waiting to explode for the first time. And explode it had, I kept thinking about all those men, stroking their throbbing dicks as I touched myself, as I sprayed my juices all over the screen.

I rolled over to give my kinky hubby a sloppy wet kiss, but he had already left for work. In his place, resting on his pillow, was an envelope.

Paul had never left me notes of any kind, but judging by what had happened last night, I figured it could be one of two things. Either he was mad at me for exposing myself and humiliating him on the web, and it had only struck him after the initial lust to join in had been extinguished, or it was going to be something dirty, something kinky and fun. I was in the mood for kinky and fun this morning, I wanted to feel that pleasure again, I wanted to feel it all the time from now on.

My breath slowed and deepened, my nipples erect with excitement again, as I tore open the envelope addressed to "My Angel."

I began to read. It wasn't what I'd expected. There were two pieces of paper inside, a handwritten letter, and a printed form which looked somewhat like a contract. I looked at the contract first. It was written in very formal language, legal speak, but essentially it said this – that Paul would from now on be enslaved in a chastity cage, that he would never be allowed to fuck me or any other woman ever again, that he submitted to me utterly and completely, that I could have as many lovers as I wished, that I could ask him to do anything I wanted however degrading, signing over all his worldly wealth to me, and specifying that should we ever separate for any reason, that the house, its contents and everything would be mine.

I was a bit shocked as I read this. This was going too far I thought, too fast. We had just been role-playing last night, hadn't we? I looked at the bottom of the contract, space for two signatures. One for me, and one for him. He had already signed.

I picked up the handwritten letter now and as I read, I could sense the dampness in my groin. He told me how he had talked with hugecockbull in the chat room after I had passed out, how he had been humiliated by all the men laughing at his tiny cock, laughing about his slut wife. He told how hot it made him, how he checked the chat logs and read everything I had said, the fantasies, the desires. He called me his angel, his goddess, and said he would do anything to make me happy. How he always knew this is what I deserved, and that he wanted to see me being so completely pleasured in ways he could not achieve himself. He told me to sign the contract. That he would be home tonight, and that he would bring with him a chastity device he would pick up from the sex shop near his work, that he would contact the bank to get all monies transferred to my account each month, except for bill money. That Huge had schooled him in all this and more in how to be a fully-fledged cuckold. And he told me that Huge had offered to school me in how to be a real slut.

As I had neared the end of the letter, my fingers had been drawn down to my now sopping wet cunt, and for only the second time in my life, I began to spray sticky juices everywhere as I screamed down the house. The ecstasy of such a strong, powerful orgasm, again leaving me paralysed and exhausted, but very, very satisfied.

After another rest from my exertions, I began to pull myself up out of bed. My body still aching from the shockwaves running through my body.

I picked up the contract, and the letter, put on my bathrobe, and went downstairs to the computer. I logged into the chat room, and hoped huge would be there. I wanted to find out what he had said to Paul, I wasn't sure I was ready for the change in our relationship that was being offered. Maybe he would start getting jealous if I really starting fucking someone else? The contract couldn't be legally binding anyway. I could be humiliated as a complete slut in front of family, friends and neighbours. I could lose everything. Although, may be it would be worth it for that pleasure, that overwhelming, all-encompassing pleasure soaring through my body.

I shook my head, trying to stop the flood of ideas and questions filling my mind, trying to stop myself feeling horny again. God, what was wrong with me. It was like I was possessed by some nymphomaniac demon.

I logged in. It took a matter of seconds before he was there, messaging me in private.

Hugecockbull: Well hello again my little cum-fountain, how are you today?

I began to type a response.

Hugecockbull: Put your cam and microphone on, don't type. I want to see and hear you.

Marcellaminx: Lol, you're not backwards in coming forwards are you.

Hugecockbull: I said put your cam and microphone on slut. You want to be a slut don't you?

I paused. Considering the words again. Did I want to be a slut?

Hugecockbull: You want to be fucked like a dog on heat by every cock on the planet, don't deny it. Put your cam and mic on, and daddy's gonna train you to be a really good slut.

I smiled. This was insane, but exciting. But still I couldn't quite formulate words to type, and wasn't sure I was ready to put my mic on.

Hugecockbull: Your pathetic hubby wants you to be a slut too. He wants to see you get fucked by everyone except him. And then he wants to lick their cum out of your stretched cunt. Come on slut, you know you want it.

I switched my cam on, and looked bashfully into it.

Hugecockbull: Don't try looking so sweet and innocent. You are a fucking dirty cock-loving cum-slut. I want you to say that and mean it.

I switched my microphone on.

"I am a fucking dirty cock-loving cum-slut," I said pensively.

Hugecockbull: Not good enough. I want you to say it louder and mean it. Imagine a sea of cocks in front of you, waiting to fuck you in every hole, what do you say to them.

"I am a fucking dirty cock-loving cum-slut!" I said, more aggressively this time.

Hugecockbull: Spread your legs and stroke as you say it.

I did as he asked. I loved being told what to do like this, being instructed like a toy for his pleasure.

"I am a fucking dirty cock-loving cum-slut!" I said.

Again and again he made me say it, and more besides, as my pussy began to throb again. I was getting close again I could feel it, so close.

Hugecockbull: Now stop he said, time for serious chat.

"No I can't stop. I want to cum!" I said.

Hugecockbull: You will do what you are fucking told cum-slut. Say it. Say you will do whatever I fucking tell you to do.

"I will do whatever you fucking tell me to do," I said, but continued fingering my cunt regardless.

Hugecockbull: I said stop. If you don't stop, I am not going to help you.

And he was gone. Hugecockbull is now offline it said. I stopped. Then he was back. I messaged him quickly.

Marcellaminx: Sorry I have stopped now, please come back.

Hugecockbull: Cam and mic back on plz.

Hugecockbull: Tell me again you will do whatever I tell you.

"I will do whatever you fucking tell me to do!" I said.

Hugecockbull: Master, call me Master.

"Yes Master."

Hugecockbull: The whole thing, say it.

"I will do whatever you fucking tell me to do Master."

No housework got done that day. The whole day was spent online with Master Huge. He showed me videos of cuckolds being tormented by their wayward wives, showed me orgies, and watersports and gloryholes and bukkake videos. I was hooked, my whole existence was about my own pleasure today, maybe every day from now on. He asked whether I would sign the contract he had got Paul to draw up for me. He said if I signed it, he'd make all my dirty fantasies come true. He told me how this was my "year of transformation", that in a year's time I would be ready to be a fucktoy for every man everywhere, but that I had to do exactly as he said as he trained me up for the next year.

He gave me an address, a hotel. He told me to come there. To go there now. To wear nothing but a fur coat and boots. To travel like that on the tube. To do it now, not to worry that I hadn't washed or showered today, that I smelt of my own sweat and juices.

I wanted to go. I wanted to sign the contract, and go and get properly fucked for the first time in my life. I was ready.

The door to the front room, opened. Paul came in. Master Huge could see him approaching on the webcam.

Hugecockbull: Your hubby's home. And I believe he has a task of his own for you.

I looked around. Paul smiled, a carrier bag in hand, and pulled out the little cock cage he had promised.

Hugecockbull: I want to see you give him one last blow job. Then he never puts his cock in you again, will you Paul?

"No Master Huge," Paul said, looking over my shoulder.

Oh my god, I thought. This really is happening. I looked at the screen, then at Paul, bewilderment, excitement in my eyes.

Hugecockbull: Come on shrimp dick, strip for your slutty wife. I want to see your cum dribbling down her chin.

"Yes Master Huge," Paul said, tearing his clothes off excited as a little school boy, before standing in front of me, his tiny penis as big as it ever got pointed up towards me.

I looked into the camera, never stopped looking into the camera, as I began to devour his cock. I was putting on a real show. I knew it wouldn't be long before I had a real cock to suck on. Master Huge's cock.

I hadn't had much practice at cock sucking so far in my life, but I knew that would soon change, and anyway Paul was so excited that he was cumming almost as soon as my tongue rolled over his tiny head. Still I looked at the camera, the cum dribbling down my chin, me feeding it back into my mouth and savouring the taste for him, for Master Huge.

Hugecockbull: What a wimp! Can't wait to fuck your throat with my huge dick. That was nothing.

Hugecockbull: Get that thing on him, and kiss his little pindick goodbye.

It took a little while to work out, but soon enough, Paul's flaccid little member was soon encased in the little cock cage, and Master Huge had me place the key on locket around my neck.

Hugecockbull: Okay slut. Time to get fucked for real. Put your fur coat and boots on and meet me here in half an hour. Don't be late.

And he was gone. I looked at Paul.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" I said, and handed him the signed contract. "Just remember this is what you wanted. Last chance for you to tell me not to go."

He said nothing, deep in thought. So I made the decision for him. I wasn't passing up this opportunity, I needed Master's cock inside me.

"Too late. Go and grab my fucking boots and my fur coat and do it quickly!"

He smiled, then scurried off to find the items I had requested.

"Money!" I demanded, and he fiddled around to get to the pockets of his inside-out trousers from the lounge floor, before he handed my a £20 note.

I looked at him in disgust still holding out my hand. I was loving this character I was building. I was being a real bitch, and I loved it.

Eventually he got the hint and he handed over his entire wallet, credit cards and all.

"My boots are dirty," I said, "lick them clean."

And without hesitation he was down on his hands and knees lapping away. I made him lick every inch. Then he got a bit cheeky, and started to lick up the inside of my leg. I let him get close, real close to my dripping pussy, then pushed him back onto the floor.

"Not yet" I said. "When I get back, maybe I'll let you lick Master's cum from my cunt, would you like that?"

"Oh yes," he said, his little dick trying to press itself out of its cage.

"Okay well we'll see. You need to do all the housework before I get back, and then we'll see."

With that, I buttoned up my fur coat, and strode out of the house into the cool night air, the breeze finding it's way up to my exposed pussy as I walked. I was going to get fucked tonight, and I didn't care who knew it.

To be continued