The Making of Mary Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Exogenous
Exogenous
111 Followers

Mary moaned loudly and rolled to her side. Once again she brought the vibrator, turned off, to her pussy but from behind. She curved her back so her ass stuck out and slid the vibrator home. Propping one foot high up against the bedpost she held her upper leg apart from her body so she had better access to her clit. Having her upper arm behind her she slowly slid the thick rod in and out. An image flashed in her mind of having both of her hands tied behind her back and her Master fucking her from behind, feeling her ass slap against his groin. She added to that thought, pretending he was the one reaching in front of her and manipulating her engorged nub. She groaned as her cunt was swollen and ached badly. Her breath became ragged, her skin was damp with light perspiration. The juices flowed so freely from her pussy that the vibrator was almost too slippery to hold.

Suddenly she clamped her legs tightly together turning the vibrator off but continued to grind it against her clit desperately pushing back the climax trying to overwhelm her. This was not getting any easier. She thought the urge would begin to wane with each try. Instead the intensity continued to increase. Once she caught her breath she rolled onto her stomach with her arms underneath her, hands down by her cunt. Her breasts pressed against the mattress, the metal of the clamps dug into her nipples. She began to hump the thick shaft, lifting her hips up and down, crushing the rod against her flesh. The head was slightly curved and teased the mouth of her pussy as she stroked herself up and down its length. Mary pushed her shoulders down so as to press the clamps deeper into the flesh of her tender nubs. Pain jolted from her tits, spreading from her squashed globes down to her belly. She moaned and squeezed her eyes shut. All the while she continued to glide her slit up and down that phony cock. Then she turned it on again. Her labia quivered and her hard clit twitched. Her juices trickled down her fingers holding the shaft. As the vibrations taunted her to climax she pulled her wet hand to her mouth and sucked her fingers, imagining sucking her own juices from her Master’s cock! Suddenly it was upon her, a rushing crescendo of heat and chaos within her cunt. For a few moments she thought it would be so easy to let go. God! It would be such an exquisite release! After bringing herself to the brink and denying it a couple of times, it thrilled her to think of how powerful an orgasm she could enjoy now. How would her Master ever know?

Almost at the point of no return she screamed and began to cry, throwing the vibrating cock to the floor in heated frustration. The throbbing in her pussy was excruciating. She curled into a ball and just hugged herself as she listened to the vibrator buzzing away on the hardwood floor. Its sound taunted her, it was almost evil. After she calmed down she got out of bed and went into her bathroom. Mary took a washcloth and held it under the faucet, soaking it with cold water. She squeezed out the excess water and washed her face. When she looked into the mirror her face was flushed and her eyes burned brightly with tears. She wished her Master were there doing whatever he wanted as she thought it would at least distract her from the dire need to come.

When she returned to her room she picked up her torture device from the floor and felt its power resonating in her grip. As she lay down again she spread her legs and jammed it into her slick hole and fucked herself with hard, angry thrusts. She stroked her burning nipples and brought her reverberating tool up to her clit. The swollen nub twitched to immediate attention. Ever so lightly she stroked it for a few minutes. She finally came to a point where she just had to stop because almost as soon as the fake cock had touched her labia her orgasm burned and threatened to spill over and flood her body. Her mind was almost numb as she lay there and cried. Every muscle in her body throbbed, her pulse pounded in her head and as she looked down she could even see her breasts quiver in rhythm to her heartbeat. She was exhausted and frantic all at the same time and would have done anything to be allowed to come. She whimpered and shoved the vibrator back under the pillow. She saw the time was 10:30 and she just could not go on with this self-torture. Knowing there would be much pain, it was with great reluctance that she released first one nipple clamp, then the other, her breath hissing through her teeth turning into a loud cry. She gingerly rubbed the bruised flesh with the tips of her fingers as the blood rushed in and the searing pain threatened to stir up the nerve endings in her cunt once more.

Soon she curled up in a fetal position on her side and tried to think of work. She had to finish a spread sheet and hoped it would be a good change of pace for her brain. But all she could do was wonder why she had just put herself through that rigorous torment. Once she had asked her Master why a person would want to inflict harrowing disciplines on another person’s body he’d simply replied, “Because they can.” Frustrated and confused by such a vague, generic answer she’d asked why a person would want to subject themselves to a Master’s will and sexual torture. He answered that people have a dark side and they need to appease it, some are honest about that need and let a Master help them gratify that need. She had not thought she had a dark side, until now. That frightened her, as well as excited her. She drifted off to a restless sleep filled with dreams of being bound and whipped.

Exogenous
Exogenous
111 Followers
12