The Making of Meaghan Ch. 02

Story Info
Brian is drawn deeper into Dave's abuse.
5.2k words
4.62
54.7k
51

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ms_599
ms_599
128 Followers

I was sick to my stomach as I stood before Dave's bed with the clothes he had laid out for me today. I had called everyone I knew, trying to find a short term place to stay, but no luck. I was really out of options. I steeled myself for another night with him, and having to be dressed as a woman. I know he likes to knock back a few with the boys on Fridays after work, and he would be pretty cut when he got home. Just as I was standing there, a text came in:

"Hey, so I laid out some tights. I don't want to see any package, so use the masking tape I left to tape yourself back. If you don't know how to do it, look on the web."

Fuck, I thought. Sure enough, I found a youtube video that shows how a guy can tuck his package away. Another text came in:

"Text me a pic of your panties when you are tucked."

Oh shit. I got the masking tape out and it took several tries to get it right. Finally, I figured out to slide my nuts up into my body and then pull my cock through my legs and tape myself under so there was no bulge. I have to admit, it was pretty convincing when I looked down on myself; nothing but pubic hair and a slight bulge that could pass as a girl hump, framed by my perfectly smooth, shaved legs. I have better legs that most chicks I know, I thought to myself. I pulled up the red lace panties and took a pic. After a moment's hesitation, I sent it to Dave.

"Good girl, that looks real hot. Send me another one of your nylons pulled up over your ass, and then one of with those cute Lululemon flower print tights of Rebecca's - second drawer."

I pulled up the sheer black nylons over my legs and the red lace panties and then took another pic. I had to admit, no one would know that this was a guy. A little soft porn for the unsuspecting, I thought. Next, I pulled out a pair of the Lululemon tights of Rebecca's, light grey and white with a speckled black flower pattern. Do chicks normally wear tights over nylons - I don't think so...but what do I know. I took another pic.

It was shocking to see how much like a girl I looked in these pics on my iPhone. After all these years of seeing hot chicks with their tight little asses and mind boggling pussies tucked into yoga tights, and here I was, turning myself on; Ironic to say the least, given the amount of action I get from the kind of hot chicks who wear this shit. Maybe I should ask myself out on a date. I was making myself hot, just looking at the pics of myself, but my cock was strapped tight between my legs with nowhere to go. I sent the pics to Dave.

"Perfect. See you at 8. Be ready."

Be ready for what? He's just playing with me now. My mind raced and I realized with a panic I shouldn't have sent him those pics, but then I realized no one would know it was me - they just looked like close ups of some chick's tight ass and pussy, and I calmed down.

By 7:30, I was dressed, dinner was on the go, and I was getting nervous of the thought of Dave coming home soon. It was a strange kind of nervousness and panic. For a second, I thought this must be what it's like for girl on a first hot date - FUCK! - why am I having those thoughts, and I pushed them out of my mind.

I jumped when the door opened and I heard Dave come in, closer to 9 pm. I had had a couple of gIasses of wine to numb my nervousness. I grabbed his beer and went to the door. He looked me up and down: "Wow, you look pretty good in those tights and that top. He had laid out a sports bra and cute tank top that gave me some shape, and I felt exposed in these floral print tights. How do women wear these all the time in public, you feel completely naked. Don't they know men are all oggling their asses, assuming they have cute asses that is... I guess they get used to it, or they like the power of it; yeah, that's it.

"Spin around".

"Come on Dave."

"Just do it."

I did a quick, self conscious spin.

"Wow, you have a nice little ass. You look almost as good as Rebecca in those, and that's saying something. In fact, you might even have a nicer ass than she has from all that running you do. Look how firm those cheeks are but with just a little softness right here, perfect", he put his hand on my left butt cheek just at the crease of my upper thigh, admiring the curve and giving me a little squeeze. "Your ankles are more feminine too...very nice."

I blushed with embarrassment. "Cut it out Dave." So this is what it feels like to be a sex object being fondled by your boyfriend like property. How had this become a remotely acceptable conversation?

"What's for dinner?"

"I made lasagna and a salad."

"Great, I'm going to catch the tail end of the 49ers game. Let me know when dinner is ready."

With that Dave settled into his usual chair and went back to the kitchen. It was really strange to be finding myself playing the role of a woman, although fortunately, I only had to do this for a few more hours and it would be over like last time. Besides, It surprised me how comfortable Lululemon tights feel, frankly, and I no longer noticed the feeling of the g-string panties or the bra straps as I made dinner.

I served Dave another beer with his dinner and we settled in to watch a movie.

"Come sit beside me", he said, and I sat next to him on the couch. He laughed, "you can't sit like a guy, with your legs spread, pull your knees together girl; didn't you learn anything from your mom?"

No, I didn't I thought, but that's another story.

I did as I was told, the silky nylons brushing against my inner thighs. I kicked off the pumps and pulled up my legs onto the couch. Why I had to wear pumps with Lululemon tights I didn't understand; no chicks do that do they? Just Dave being a perv I guess: "I like what it does for you ass", he had said earlier.

Dave reached over and pulled me towards him. I squirmed to try and keep my distance but he would have none of it, and pulled me towards him until I could feel the warmth of his broad chest against my side and I was leaning into him.

He had mixed up a couple of very strong drinks and I was feeling a bit dizzy.

I waited for the right moment and said: "So Dave, I was thinking of going west and visiting my sister in Montana for a few weeks, leaving Saturday. I'll catch the greyhound bus, and meet her in Bozeman."

Dave was silent for a couple of seconds" "So you'll be away for two weeks?"

"Three actually, back on about the 4th", I said, trying to sound matter of fact.

"So you'll miss another rent payment".

"Well, yeah, but I won't be here right?"

"But all you stuff will still be here and you expect to move right back in, right."

"Well, yeah, that's what I was hoping"

"Listen, I've been pretty easy on you. I haven't asked a lot. If I'm going to keep a place for you here when you return, I need to have something from you, something to show you deserve a place here. It's not a lot to ask."

I was starting to feel pretty uncomfortable with where this was going and he seemed to grip me a little tighter with his strong arms. I looked at the clock. It was 10:20 pm; maybe 40 minutes more and I can escape.

"I think it's not much for a guy to ask his girl to show him a little appreciation, you know what I mean, a little extra something to show him some affection before she goes away."

"No, I don't know what you mean Dave", I said nervously.

"Well, I think you could do something for me that would make a big difference", and with that, he spread his legs open a bit and I could see the bulge in his pants.

Surely to god he wasn't expecting me to do something...with that...

"What are you doing Dave. Are you expecting me to... to touch you or something, or what the fuck exactly...what would Rebecca think, Jesus man, you're a creep."

"Well, Rebecca has been away for over a month and I am getting pretty frustrated if you know what I mean. I think you can start with some touch, that would feel good."

With that he reached over and grabbed my wrist and brought my hand on the crotch of his jeans. I could feel the heat rising from his bulge and I tried to jerk my hand away, but he kept me there.

"I think you could fondle me for a few minutes."

I have never touched another guy's dick in my life, but I left my hand there, under the pressure of his. After a minute, he lifted his hand, and mine was till there resting on his bulge while we watched TV. My face was flushed red. I expected the SWAT team to burst in any second, guns drawn: "Get your hand off his dick and back away!!!"

At first, I couldn't believe my hand was on him and wanted desperately to pull it away, but I guess there can be no harm in just a little stroke or two if it gets me through this ordeal, I thought, so I started to rub my hand on his pants, all the while keeping my attention on the TV and the clock. He's going to tire soon and head of to bed, surely. As my hand stroked him gently, it felt entirely strange and I couldn't believe how much heat was coming off of him. God, this must be what its like for a teenage girl on her first heavy date. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Dave groaned and eased his legs wider apart. "That's nice, keep that up."

Annoyed and flustered, I rubbed him for a few more minutes and I could tell he was getting pretty hard. He shifted his hips, and reached down to unbutton his belt and the top of his jeans.

"Hold on, what the fuck are you doing. Don't do that," I said, but Dave was having none of it. He grabbed my hand and shoved it into his pants, the heat rising sharply from his boxers as I felt the tip of his engorged cock before I could pull it away.

"Dave, no, for fuck's sake!"

"I need you to lean over and get a better look Brian", he said as he reached around and grabbed the back of my neck with his left hand, his grip like a vice. "I think you would like the taste of my sweet cock in that little mouth of yours."

"Holy fuck Dave, you can't be serious, stop it right now you sick fuck", I said, trying to pull my hand away from his cock and escape the grip he had on my neck, but he held me there.

"What's the big deal. Girls have been sucking their guys dicks since the beginning of time. It only takes a few minutes, and then you are done. Pretty good wages when you think about me taking care of you for the last three months."

"You are out of your fucking mind..." I started to say, but before I could finish, Dave had pushed my head into his crotch. I let out a muffled scream. "Dave, stop, what are you doing! Don't do this."

"Listen you little bitch. If you are not going to service me willingly, then I am going to make you" and with that he grabbed both my arms and swung them behind my back. I heard the clicking sound of handcuffs and then he let me go, but I couldn't lift myself off from his crotch as I was off balance and leaning into his lap and he was holding me down.

"That's better", he said, "your little face is right where it needs to be", he said, a dominant edge to his voice. He shifted his weight a bit and began to undo more of the buttons on his jeans, his lime green SAXX boxers showing underneath. His cock was only a few inches from my face and engorged inside his boxers, a wet stain forming at tip of his bulge.

"There is really no reason to resist babe, this will be good for you and an important step in our relationship."

"Dave, please, please, you are making a mistake. Come on, you can't do this to me! We're friends!" I screamed a muffled cry from my face in his crotch.

With that, he slid the waistband of his boxers down under his balls and his thick erect cock emerged right next to my face. It was huge and veiny with a shiny cut helmet that looked almost purple it was so engorged. He stroked his cock to a full erection, holding the back of my head so I was only an a few inches from his thick shaft. A glistening drop of pre-cum appeared on the slit of his bulbous head. I had seen him in the shower at hockey and knew he was pretty well hung, but I had never been this close to someone else's cock, or my own for that matter. His engorged and throbbing dick was so close to my face I could see the blue veins pulsing on the underside as he stroked himself and the folds of skin pushed up over his shiny circumcised head. His nut sacks were shaved and huge, held in place by his tight waistband underneath.

"Oh look what we have here, some lubrication for our girl Brian." I could see the clear pre-cum forming on the tip of his cock. He turned it toward my mouth. I locked my lips shut, letting out a muffled "no!". I felt the sticky tip of his cock touch my lips, leaving a drip of stringy pre-cum dangling from his cock to my mouth. I closed my eyes. He stroked my cheek with his cock, and let his tip rest on my nose. He ran his shaft down the edge of my chin: "Oh my, that is nice." He then wiped the pre-cum across my lips.

"It looks like you have a nice little lip shine on darling. Open wide", he said, pinching my nose so I couldn't breathe.

I tried to cry out but I knew that would open my mouth. I held my breath for 20 or 30 seconds, but then had to open my mouth to inhale a deep breath. I still had my eyes closed, but intense disgust overwhelmed me as I could feel the head of his cock forcing its way into my mouth as I took a breath. The musty smell of his manhood invaded my nostrils. I opened my eyes just as his veined shaft drove past my lips and against my throat. "Suck on it, sweet thing", he said as he bucked his hips, his engorged cock sliding along my tongue and against my throat. From this angle, his cock looked enormous. There was no way I was going to be able to take it, but he expertly tipped my chin up and squeezed the back of my jaw, which caused my mouth to open to the maximum as he slid his manhood deeper into me, filling me entirely. I cried out another muffled "no, please, don't!".

For the next 10 minutes, he held me there, taking advantage of me with his rock hard cock throbbing in my mouth. He seemed to take intense pleasure in seeing his engorged dick sliding slowly in and out of me, a popping sound as he head slipped past my lips. Each time he forced his way back into me, saliva began to build up in my mouth and drip from my lips. Several times he held my head hard against his cock, his shaft pressing against the back of my throat, causing me to gag. He would murmur, "that a girl, I love it when you gag."

With the next firm slide of his cock all the way into my mouth, he said: "Every girl has to learn the art of cocksucking, and there will be gagging along the way. I'm happy for you. You're going to be really good at this."

He seemed to really savor the humiliation I was going through, watching intently as his glistening shaft slid past my lips. He sat up a bit more, putting me back on my knees. He reached down and slapped my ass hard, and I yelped. "It's really about learning your natural place in the order of things Brian. You were meant to take cock, I've always seen that in you. It's not something to fight or be ashamed of. Whether it makes you gay or whatever, who cares about labels, it's about bringing you to your full potential. You might be repulsed by it now, but I know you can do it. I know you can learn to love this, savor it, beg me for it. In fact, trust me, you will, and it will open up a whole new universe of possibility for you. You'll always remember this first time, the time I took your mouth and you started to become mine, and I set you free."

With that he slapped my ass hard again, and drove his cock further into my throat. I felt the back of my throat desperately resisting the pressure, and I gagged hard, wanting to throw up, but there was no where for the vomit to go and I thought if I chucked, he would give me a beating. Several times he pushed his dick hard up against the back of my throat, with total command, and several times I gagged and this time vomited, the vomit sliding out of my mouth and onto my top and tights as he pulled out his cock. 'That's Ok", he said, "thst's Ok, it's necessary and all part of your training."

I could only close my eyes and hope this would all pass. After what seemed like an eternity of repeated penetrations, I could feel him shifting his grip with intention, his one hand on my forehead, fingers spread out into my hair, holding my head firmly still, the other under my jaw, lifting my chin and spreading my mouth open as far as possible. "You're going to surrender to me now Brian, don't resist or you'll get hurt."

With that he slid his cock slowly into my mouth and I felt his tip pressing against the very back of my throat.

"Slide your tongue all the way out under my cock", he commanded.

I couldn't resist him and just wanted this to be over. I did as he told me, extending my tongue out as far as I could along the bottom of his shaft, and as I did, he pushed my head deeper on to him, the tip of his cock pressing into the narrow back of my throat and his shaft driving my mouth open, causing rising panic in me as I resisted him. And then, for the first time, he suddenly slid past the resistance at the back of my throat and all the way down my throat. I could feel the full length of his engorged shaft suddenly sliding all the way into me as my lips slid to the end of his dick, hard up against his ballsack, my mouth and jaw extended more than I thought was humanly possible.

My eyes watered as my lips rested against his pubic hair and balls. I closed my eyes in disbelief and horror that his full 9 inches of meat was inside my mouth and throat. My jaw ached from the pressure of being pushed wide open, and I tried to gag, but he just drove himself deeper into me, leaning over to slap my ass with a hard slap.

"Oh my word, what a lovely sight", he said. "You know, I could barely get Rebecca to do that in all the time we were together, and you have already choked down my whole cock in the first try. You should be proud Brian, good work."

"Let's take a break for a second", he said, pulling himself from me with a pop. I gagged and vomited again as his dick slid out of my mouth.

"Have another drink". I was in a trance now, I am not sure from the alcohol or the abuse, or the whole experience. Long ropes of stringy saliva poured from my mouth and I spit. I just wanted to get through this, to have this over, to no longer have this giant cock jamming my throat or the sting of my ass being repeatedly slapped. I just wanted this nightmare to end.

He reached over the brought the drink to my lips. I took several deep gulps and could immediately feel the strong alcohol washing over me. He held me by the hair, "take some more", and I eagerly swallowed the rest of the glass.

"That a girl", he said, my vision swimming now. I could feel my resistance crumbling.

"Are you ready to take some more cock?"

I didn't say a word.

"I didn't hear you", he said, slapping my ass hard and I yelped.

"Yes" I whispered.

"You want me to slide my thick hard cock all the way into your pussy mouth?"

"Yes", I said, barely audible.

"What is your mouth for right now?"

"To suck you" I whispered, barely audible.

"To suck my what?"

"Your...your cock".

"You mean sir"

"Yes, sir".

"And do you want to take a load of my sticky hot cum? I haven't cum in over 3 weeks and my balls ache with all the load I have stored up. I could just cum in a towel, but you really want that on your tongue don't you?"

I closed my eyes' "please, please...no Dave, no".

He slapped my ass hard and grabbed my hair. "What did you say?"

"No...", he slapped my face so hard I jumped, and then slapped me again.

"Yes, yes..." I said.

"Yes, you do what."

"I...I want to take your load...to suck your cock until you cum in my mouth" I whispered.

"Like a good girl".

"Like a good girl."

That's it, now say it all together, and look me in the eyes. He reached down and slapped my ass hard again.

ms_599
ms_599
128 Followers
12