The Making of Meaghan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ms_599
ms_599
132 Followers

I opened my eyes and looked straight into his. I just couldn't resist any longer. Our eyes met, his dominating me totally:

"I just really want to suck your cock Dave. Can I please, please suck your cock, all the way into my mouth...I want you to cum. I want you to please give me the biggest load of your spunk, I'll be so grateful", I said plaintively. I just had to end this.

"That's my girl", he said with a reassuring smile, stroking the side of my face gently.

With that, he brought my mouth up to the tip of his engorged cock again.

"Hold your tongue out."

I opened my mouth and slid my tongue out and he placed his engorged tip on it.

"Keep your tongue out and tilt your head back so this will be easier for you".

I did as I was told and he slid his shaft into me. I was dripping with ropy saliva. This time, his whole shaft pressed against the resistance in the back of my throat. He put both his hands on the back of my head and pushed against me steadily until finally he suddenly pushed past the resistance. I felt his pubic hair against my lips, his balls slapping up against my chin as his full 9 inches slipped all the way into me.

He seemed to be entirely focused now, holding the back of my head expertly, driving his cock into me with slow determination, savoring every inch of the penetration past my lips, the back of my mouth, and then my throat, over and over and over. My throat and jaw were sore, long stringy saliva drooled from my lips, I knew I was at his mercy and it would be over soon.

"Oh my god, this is very nice", he moaned, "oh shit, oh yeah, fuck", he started to drive into me with more urgency.

"Oh FUCK, oh FUCK, OH FUUUUCK," he said, gripping the back of my head with one hand and my throat with the other. He didn't want me to move now, and just took over, using my mouth like a cunt. Several more minutes went by with just his heavy breathing and the musty smell of his manhood, his balls slapping against my face, and the slurp of my wet mouth absorbing his blows.

It seemed like time stood still. I imagined being above myself, looking down on me squatted in front of Dave in the dim light, in my floral print tights and sports bra, sucking his cock, his hands gripping my head. He seemed in a trance now, entirely focused on his own pleasure, me just a vessel to accept his manhood, his load, his domination of me.

"Ahhh, FUCK!" he began to buck. I wanted to gag as I felt his cock throb and engorge even more, which hardly seemed possible inside my mouth. Suddenly, he screamed a low growl, "FUUUUUUCK YEAH, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK I'M CUMMING!!" His back arched. I closed my eyes and tried to pull my mouth off of him, but he held me tight against him and suddenly hot streams of cum shot into the back of my throat as I began to choke on his semen. I wanted to pull off of him and vomit, but he held the back of my head tight against him and I swallowed frantically, seemingly endless gushes of cum.

"Oh Jesus, oh fuck" he muttered, plunging his cock deeper into me with each spurt, his balls slapping against my chin. His orgasm seemed to go on forever, huge squirts of jism splashing into me, flooding my mouth and dripping down my chin. Finally he slowed up, pulling his cock out of my throat, still convulsing and shooting streams of cum onto my tongue and lips and face. As his dick slipped past my lips, he held his strong right hand over my mouth.

"Just swallow it all, don't let any go to waste." I was choking and couldn't help it; I did as he told me, gulping down his salty jism. He wiped the cum from my lips and chin, inserting his sticky fingers into me, "suck on that", he said, as I drew the last of his manhood from him, "that's it, good girl."

I felt utterly sick to my stomach. I had just given a man a blowjob, something I never imagined I would ever do, and not something I can deny or ever undo. I gagged instinctively as Dave fell back against the sofa, letting go of my head.

My hands were still locked behind my back and I couldn't move. I sat quietly looking down. Dave finally opened his eyes and smiled, "Fuck, that was amazing...you are a fucking hottie."

He squeezed his knees against my head so I couldn't move and seemed to hold me there forever. Finally, he leaned forward. "Look at you, you are mess, let me help you with that." He used his fingers to wipe the last of the cum on my nose and cheeks and lips and slipped his fingers into my mouth, the salty sticky goo causing me to gag some more. "Look me straight in the eye and swallow it, baby" he said. I had no resistance left in me, and did as he said. Plaintively looking into his intense eyes, as I swallowed the last of his load.

"So, nice." He said, sliding two of his fingers all the way into the back of my throat like his cock had done, forcing my jaw open again. I gagged. I was utterly spent, vulnerable, unable to resist. I took his fingers into me, just like I had his cock and waited until he was done with me.

"You know, I think I am ok with you visiting your sister, but one more thing. I always wanted Rebecca to give me a good ball suck and clean up after sex. Given how well you are progressing, i think that is something you can do for me".

With that, he pushed me down into his crotch the musty smell of his balls filling my nostrils. I closed my eyes and resisted, but he pinched my nose so my mouth had to open, and he slipped his left nut into my mouth. I gagged and he said reassuringly, "you'll get used to it". After I had sucked his left sack, he placed his right nut in my mouth. Then just to humiliate me more, he shoved his entire ball sack into my mouth, filling my cheeks to capacity, holding me on to him with his hand on the back of my head. He snapped a picture with his phone, my mouth full of his ballsack, his dick resting against my nose and forehead, my eyes bulging with alarm as it became harder to breathe, saliva and cum dripping from my chin.

His cock had largely gone limp, but he wouldn't let me go without sucking it again, pulling the last of the cum drops from him.

"Rebecca would be proud of you. That's some damn fine bitching you did tonight, especially for an amateur. Wait until I really get you trained." With that he reached around and gave me one last hard slap on the ass and and undid the handcuffs, my aching arms finally set free.

"Have fun at your sisters and we'll see you in three weeks." And remember, if I don't see you back here, I have some pictures. They'll probably get lots of likes.

I staggered back to my room and fell in bed. My jaw ached and my neck and arms hurt. I fell asleep in a dazed, drunken confusion.

In the morning, I thought it was all a dream at first, but realized it wasn't when I tasted him in my mouth. I had sucked cock and taken a load of Dave's cum. There were dry cum stains on my clothes and face. I closed my eyes hoping it was a bad dream, but it wasn't. There was no denying what I had done.

ms_599
ms_599
132 Followers
12