The Making of Meaghan Ch. 06

Story Info
Brian calls the law in on Dave.
13k words
4.15
35k
26

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ms_599
ms_599
131 Followers

I decided not to bolt the next day, to give myself a chance to find the key to the chastity cage; the thought of trying to cut it off was way too frightening. I'd looked through his desk and dresser drawers but no luck yet.

My encounter with Officer Harris that Thursday morning changed everything. To cope with the abuse Dave was laying on me and my own confusion, I was starting to drink a bit too much, even during the day. That afternoon, after downing a couple of shots of tequila, I had to head into town get some groceries. I didn't notice the cruiser until it was too late, and the blue and orange flasher was in my rear view mirror.

I pulled over, my heart pounding, knowing I was probably well over the limit. My only hope was he wouldn't notice, as it was early in the day. An older officer, probably 40 or 45, came to the side of the car.

"Good day sir, do you know why I pulled you over?"

"Ah, no, not sure officer."

"You were doing 65 in a 50 mile per hour zone," he said a bit grumpily. "Let me see your driver's license and insurance."

I opened the glovebox and gave the officer the paperwork and waited, trying not to make eye contact.

"Have you consumed any alcohol today Mr Jacobs?"

"No sir, not at all."

"I can smell alcohol on you. Please step out of the car."

I panicked and didn't expect to spill the beans on Dave, but I didn't know what to do. Before I knew it, I had told the officer the story that I was in desperate condition from the abuse of a man who was holding me hostage, that I was drinking out of trauma of the abuse, and could he please just let me go. He took at the details, confirming that I was talking about Dave Smith, and took our address and contact information. Mercifully, it worked and I was allowed to go.

The next night was Friday night, and I was dressed up as usual for Dave, in a black fitted dress, grey sweater, nylons and high heels. I had light makeup on, and some pieces of the jewelry Dave had bought me, my hair tied up in a small bun. I had waxed that day, so my whole body was silky smooth, which felt disturbingly sexy under the swish of the dress as the sheer nylons on my thighs rubbed together. I still hadn't gotten used to the cage, which made me feel even more emasculated on top of the forced cross dressing, but had tucked it away out of sight. I was putting the finishing touches on a lasagna that he likes as I heard the key in the lock and Dave opened the door.

He seemed to be in a bad mood, and knocked back several beers while I finished dinner, making small talk. Then the doorbell rang.

"I'll get that," he said, going to the door. As with any time the doorbell rang, I stepped out of sight into the living room. I could hear Officer Harris' voice and my pulse raced as I knew the game was up for Dave. I felt a wave of guilt for getting him into trouble, but also a wash of relief knowing this nightmare would seen be over and I could go back to being myself. I knew Dave would be very angry, so I was worried as I heard them talking in low voices.

"You can come out now Brian," Officer Harris said, and I came out, extremely embarrassed to be in women's clothes in front of this man.

"I'd like you to change and meet us in by the door in 5 minutes."

I rushed upstairs, changing out of Rebecca's clothes and into sweats and a t-shirt and grabbed a hoodie. I scrubbed the makeup off and removed all the jewelry but stuffed the valuables in my pocket. I couldn't take the cage off, but would have to sort that out later. It would be embarrassing, but Dave would have to give the cops the key.

I stopped at the bedroom door. That's the last time I'll have to wear that shit and suck Dave's dick, I thought, as I glanced back at the pile of Rebecca's lingerie and the black dress on the bed.

"Where are we going Officer?" I said nervously, trying not to make eye contact with Dave, positioning myself the other side of the officer. I glanced at him from the corner of my eye, his eyes like ominous dark pools.

"I'll need to take you both into the station."

Dave didn't look at me as we stepped outside and I made my way to the back of the cruiser. As I was approaching the left side door, my arms were suddenly pulled behind me and handcuffed.

"Hey, what's going on, what are doing?!"

"It's just a precaution," Officer Harris said, pushing my head down so I wouldn't bump the car door.

"Precaution for what!? What the fuck, I didn't do anything wrong! Why don't you have handcuffs on him?" I blurted, a rising tide of panic engulfing me.

Dave got in the other side, and before I could react, a towel or something was stuffed into my mouth and a blindfold was put over my eyes. My heart raced. I cried out a muffled yell. My mind screamed with confusion.

"Do you want to head to the warehouse?" I heard them talking like they knew each other.

"Yeah, it's 6:30 now. I told the boys the game was on at 7:45. That should give us enough time."

"Do you have the bag with her clothes?"

"Yes"

"What about the other stuff, like the tubing and mask."

"Yeah, I've got all that, and the machine is set up there."

Shit, what the fuck is going on, I thought. I tried to wriggle free and spit out the gag, but nothing worked.

After 10 minutes or so of driving, we stopped and Officer Harris spoke up. "I'll get us a mix of Budweiser and Old Milwaukee. 15 guys, 2-3 cans each, so maybe 50 or 60 beers."

"Yeah, that's a lot of beer, but about right. I have some in the fridge there already."

We drove some more, and parked. I was held by the elbow and guided from the car into a building, the blindfolds still on. I could sense lights going on and it was cold.

"We don't have a lot of time, so take her down to the cabinet and set her up. I'll get the woodstove going and put out some snacks for the boys."

"Ok, will do."

I was guided further into building, brushing by walls before I heard a door open and a voice.

"There are some steps down here, so just feel your way down."

I gingerly made my way down the steps. At the bottom, I heard Dave's voice.

"Listen, you brought this on yourself. You tried to fuck me up by turning me into the police. You've brought this on yourself, not me, just remember that. It could have been so good for you."

I tried to explain, but nothing but muffled cries came out. What the fuck was going on!

He pulled down my sweats and the air felt cold. I felt my T shirt being cut and taken off, and also my boxers so I was naked except for the small cage. My heart sunk as a bra was slid on to each arm and fastened at the back. I felt a dress being put over my head, my arms untied just long enough to get the sleeves through, and the waist cinched tight with a broad belt. The dress was a tight stretchy material, and the rear zipper was pulled up my back to the top of my neck, pulling the fabric snug against my body.

Dave put some kind of strappy high heel shoes on me, tightening them at the top around my ankles; the heels must have been very high, as my arch was bent forward horribly, and all my weight was on my toes. He took each of my hands and put on a padded metal bracelet on each wrist. He then attached a D ring on the bracelet to a sliding bracket on a copper pipe extending from floor to ceiling either side of me into the darkness above. The effect kept my arms pinned outward and slightly bent, and while I could slide my arms up and down, I couldn't reach or touch anything with my hands.

Dave then tried to insert some kind of plastic grip into my mouth. I closed my mouth and turned my head trying to spit it out, but he slapped me hard and I gasped, my mouth opened, and he shoved the plastic mouthpiece into me. He told me to bite down, and I felt the contour of a bit shaped to fit my front teeth, much like the mouthpiece on a snorkel. He then slid what looked like medical mask over the mouthpiece, which formed a tight rubber seal around my mouth and nose.

He pulled some straps over the top and sides of my head and cinched them tight, forming a seal on the mask. The panic was rising inside me and my heart raced out of control. My legs felt weak. A hard white plastic tube extended through the front of the mask, maybe 1 inch in diameter by about 3 inches long and I had to breathe through this short tube, my breath short and panicky.

Dave put the blindfolds back on on me so I couldn't see what he was doing next. He reached up and pulled down a clear flexible 1 inch diameter plastic hose which was coming from an object embedded in the wall just above my head that I couldn't see and attached it to the front of the mask. He tightened up the connector. The air suddenly became a little harder to pull through, and I laboured to breathe, a slight plastic taste to the air and an unpleasant odor I didn't recognize.

He then told me to sit, and I squatted on a low stool he had placed underneath me, relieved to not have to stand in these high heel shoes but still not able to see anything for the eye covers.

I heard the door at the top of the stairs open. "How are you doing, the boys will start arriving in 10 or 15 minutes."

"Good, I think we are just about ready. We should start with this to get her ready."

"Yeah, definitely. You should open her up a bit first."

With that, Dave slapped my ass and said, "Stand up and bend over."

I stood up awkwardly and alarmed, my heart racing even more.

"Remember, it didn't have to be this way. This is all your own fault, and you need to just take your punishment like you deserve."

I felt the hem of my dress being pulled up from behind and a cool liquid squeezed on my asshole. I gasped suddenly as as my sphincter was pushed open, and an object slid up into me, pushing me open alarmingly as the bulbous head passed into me and my sphincter closed tight around the base. Within seconds, it began to throb constantly. Fuck, I thought, he's put a vibrator up my ass.

Dave removed the stool. "You won't be able to fully stand in here, just semi stand or squat. Your legs will probably get tired, so just rest down on your haunches."

I then felt a cold metal and leather collar being fitted to me.

"This is an electric dog collar and it will give you a helluva a jolt if I hear any kind of noise or scream or commotion down here." With that, he gave the collar a quick jolt of electricity and I jumped.

"Ok, it works, good. One last thing."

He attached something to my chastity cage and pulled my dress down over my thighs. He then slipped padded ankle brackets on me, above the top of the last strap of each of the the pumps, and cinched them tight. Spacing my legs shoulder width apart, he clipped the ankle brackets to floor rings on either side, so I could only move my feet a few inches in any direction.

The door opened one last time and I head Officer Harris. "The boys are here."

"All good, she's ready." I heard the sound of male voices and laughter upstairs.

"Remember, you brought this on yourself, so just get through it."

With that Dave lifted the eye patches off and I could see dimly the small room I was in, and the stairwell faintly lit as he closed it behind him and locked the door at the top of the stairs.

I had some kind of clear medical mask on, and a clear tube was leading out the front and upward to a black plastic plumbing fixture that was extending from the base of what looked like a white porcelain object embedded in the wall, but I couldn't really make it out in the dim light. I could hear laughter and foot movement above and in front of me, and the start of the game.

I looked down and could see I had on a black dress and extremely high heel pumps, no nylons, and the ankle brackets holding me. I could see a small hose leading from under my dress to a drain in the floor. I could partially stand by raising and lowering my arms in the brackets, the copper pipe extending from floor to ceiling kept my arms outspread and I couldn't bring my hands together or touch anything. My heart pounded wildly and my breathing was heavy, like I was snorkeling, drawing stale air in from above through the tube.

After a few seconds, two tiny dimly lit black and white CCT screens flickered and lit up above and either side of my head. The two screens seemed to have nothing on them, just facing what looked like a plywood wall.

Time seemed to drag on forever and the voices got louder upstairs. My heart was pounding. I strained against the contraption but could barely move and my muscles ached. The little cabinet room I was in was framed in plywood, and not lit, except the faint blue glow from the CCT screens and vertical streaks of warm light from the cracks between the plywood sheets. I could detect some movement, from shadows blocking the light and the sounds of footsteps. The walls were thin, and I could hear guys laughing and joking, and mouthing off about girls and the game. I am sure if I screamed out, they would hear me, but with the fitted mask and the bit in my mouth, maybe not, and I remembered the jolt from the dog collar and the warning from Dave.

"Have another beer Bill, there's plenty in the fridge Bud, Coors, Old Milwaukee, whatever you want."

'Hey thanks guys, this is fantastic."

"Yeah, no worries, there's also pepperoni and Hawaiian pizza, and Coke or Sprite so help yourself."

The game started to get animated, and I squatted uncomfortably, my ankles aching from the high arch of the high heels. After loud cheers and laughter, I heard a voice that was a little closer than the others, and I glanced up at the crack of light in the wall which was suddenly blocked by a shadow. I could tell there was a guy standing not more than 10 feet away on the other side of the wall...maybe if I just called out to him, he would save me:

"Hey Dave, do you have a pisser in here?"

"Sure do, It's just around the corner where you are. A full old fashion urinal for the boys."

"Sweet, nice touch. You think of everything buddy."

I heard heavy footsteps walking towards me from above, they seemed not more than two foot away now. The walls were just thin plywood, so I could see the light and a shadowy figure standing just above me. Suddenly a face filled the left hand CCT screen, and I let out a muffled cry, but the TV was loud and I couldn't be heard. The other screen was suddenly filled with the crotch of a pair of jeans, a hand fumbling with a belt buckle and a zipper being undone.

With sickening alarm, I suddenly realized where I was and what that porcelain object was above me. I tried to pull away, my arms and feet straining against the constraints. For a second, nothing happened, and I looked up as he pulled his flacid dick out of his pants and pointed it straight at the camera. My eyes bulged in shock and realization. His face was momentarily blank and then I saw a look of relief cross his face and his shoulders slumped. I knew what was next. I glanced at the other CCT screen to see piss start to dribble from his cock. A second later, a warm trickle of yellow fluid entered the tube, and I watched in horror as it snaked around the bends and drained into my mask and the snorkel, slowly filling my mouth with horrible warm yellow liquid. I gulped instinctively and gagged. The trickle quickly turned into a steady stream, swirling down the tube and into the mask. My mind raced with disgust as I gulped furiously to not drown in the warm yellow liquid quickly filling the lower half of the mask which was sealed tight against my face. My body convulsing away from the sensation, for what seemed like a horrid eternity, I gulped and swallowed the warm yellow stream in panic, the nasty acrid taste searing my throat. As the flow started to taper, my eyes watered in revulsion and disgust as I watched the guy finish, giving his dick a squeeze and a shake before zipping up his trousers, the last trickle flowing down the tube and into my mouth.

"That's a nice touch Dave," I heard a voice say, heading back to the game.

It was only a matter of seconds before another dark figure blocked the cracks of light above me. Another face, another pair of pants being unzipped and a cock pointing at me from the CCT. The same momentary stillness followed by a growing flood of warm yellow liquid pouring down the clear tube into my mouthpiece. Mercifully, he had less volume, and three gulps was enough to stem the flow. I closed my eyes and tried not to think about it as I gulped down the last remnants, sucking in air through the tube and urinal. In panic, I knew if I didn't swallow their load, and quick, I would drown as I inhaled piss into my lungs. My only way to breathe was through this tube and the grate at the base of the urinal.

A moment later, the sound of heavy boots and another figure blocked the light. "You are such a little whore. Here's a little something for you," I heard Officer Harris whisper. I closed my eyes, as the next wash of hot urine flooded down the pipe and into my mouth. I swallowed furiously. He had obviously had a lot to drink, and it took a long time to unload his bladder, me gulping frantically to stay ahead of him and take another breath as the mask filled.

This went on for more than 20 minutes, as several more dudes unloaded their beer into me. It must have been a commercial break. I quickly realized that I could get a moment's respite by standing up as much as I could, which created a bend in the tube, which would hold back a reservoir of piss and allow me a second to swallow the previous mouthful and steel myself to take the rest. Soon enough, my thighs would begin to ache, or another guy would come to to the urinal, and the reservoir would spill into me as I squatted down, or pushed forward by a flood of new warm piss pouring down the pipe into my mask.

As this went on, I felt a growing panic and urgency as my own bladder filled to capacity. Finally, I couldn't hold on any longer and let go with a stream, expecting a splash on the floor below. Instead, pee drained down the hose between my legs to the drain in the floor. All the while, the steady throb of the vibrator filled my ass.

After about an hour, visits to the urinal above became more frequent. It seemed like at least 10 guys were lined up there, each now well lubricated and taking frequent trips to piss. I estimated a full bladder was about 2 cups, and would take about 10 gulps to consume. As each guy would approach the urinal, I would take several deep breaths, readying myself for not being able to breathe while I guzzled piss as fast as I could, watching the tube fill alarmingly, then drain as I gulped it down, finally gasping for air through the urinal drain pipe as I swallowed the last drops.

It must have been half time. Male voices and laughter were loud. The volume of piss became very heavy and there was a lineup for the urinal. I had to swallow furiously to stay ahead of the backlog of piss backing up the hose, grabbing desperate breaths as each man finished and took a few seconds to tuck his dick away and step aside. My only break was that the yellow streams became more watery and easier to swallow as the beer flowed through the men, and into me.

I heard Dave laughing above, "We've installed a state of the art urinal guys, fully organic and recycles all your piss, so there is nothing wasted," his load gushing down the pipe and into me.

"Good for you Dave, you've always been very conscientious about stuff like that," I heard a guy say.

A geeky engineer type piped in: "Yeah, I noticed there was a sucking sound coming from the drain when I went to the pisser. Does it have a suction system Dave?"

"Oh yeah, it sure does," he chuckled, right above me, and I could hear Officer Harris snort with laughter in the background.

"Yup, I try to think of everyone's needs," Dave said laughing, looking straight into the camera and squeezing the last drops of piss off the end of his dick. I am sure I could see the smirk on his face on the CCT screen as I drained his last drops.

ms_599
ms_599
131 Followers