The Making of Meaghan Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ms_599
ms_599
130 Followers

After that first plunge, I could work him, alternating deep plunges with swirling sucks of his tip and fondling of his balls. I'd know exactly when I got him to the point of no return and would brace myself for the onslaught of his load into my throat.

He loved my enthusiasm of course, and the better I became at sucking him, the more he praised me and rewarded me with compliments with how much progress I was making as his girl, and how much better at giving hummers I was than any girl he'd ever been with. I knew he liked it when I showed him his load in my mouth before I swallowed, and sometimes he would stick his finger or two in my mouth and I would swallow while I was sucking his fingers.

I shouldn't have cared about all this, but somehow, it made me feel more secure that he was happy when he'd gotten off and I wasn't going to get turned out on the street or abused anymore.

Then again, when I thought about it more, it just made me nauseous to think of what I've become.

He usually wanted to fuck as soon as he got home from work, which would always start with me on my knees sucking him, but more often than not these days he didn't want to cum in my mouth. That was just to get him warmed up. He would turn me around and pull my skirt or dress up over my ass and fuck my pussy good and hard.

We would fuck in the entrance, in the kitchen, in the hallway, anywhere really. The cage was making me extremely horny, and I think now that Dave had taken my ass a few times, he wasn't holding back, he just wanted to take me all the time. I was desperately horny too. I couldn't masturbate, and the only way I could get off, was when Dave was fucking my ass, and I would cum, often just as I felt him gushing his load into me.

Many evenings, he would fuck me two or three times and my ass would be sore from the pounding. He had a thing about not letting me clean myself up, so my panties, nylons and whatever skirt, dress or tights I had on would be soaked with his cum. I could only clean myself up after he went to bed.

_______

I had too much time on my hands during the day, and nothing really to do except go for a run, fuss over my appearance and dream about getting laid by Dave, in a wash of shame and confusion. At first, I felt really disgusted with myself, like I had fundamentally failed as a man. I would have days when I would really beat myself up for letting him degrade me, for allowing him to dump his load in my mouth and ass, and use me. But when I heard to key in the lock and I knew Dave was home, and I looked good for him, and he would have his way with me, my pulse would quicken, and I couldn't resist him.

I started to fantasize about his cock a lot, more than I wanted to admit to myself. I imagined sucking and fucking him in in various compromising positions. The guilt and shame was overwhelming sometimes, but what could I do? it was real, and I needed it and it was the only option. The cock cage was maddeningly uncomfortable though. When I started to get erections, it was extremely uncomfortable as my cock pressed against the metal cage. I could only take it off to have a shower, and Dave would be watching. I tried to channel my energy away from my cock to my ass, which seemed to work somewhat, and of course, fit right into Dave's plan.

I'd stopped wearing regular nylons, and generally wore thigh highs, which were easier for Dave when he was crazy with lust and just wanted to get inside me. He could just lift up my skirt, pull my G-string to the side, and slide into me; me frantically trying to brace myself against the sink, counter or wall, as he started to pile drive me. Many times, I'd be in the kitchen making dinner, and he would come up behind me, lift my jean skirt or dress up over my waist, and the sight of panties and thigh high nylons was like waving a red flag in front of a bull. He would pull my panties down or the G-string to the side, and be fucking me before I could blink.

We had pretty much tried every position. My favorite was reverse rodeo, because I could really feel his cock deep inside me and work my ass on to him. We'd often be watching sports, and I would just slide over to him and hook one leg over his jeans. Pretty soon, I'd have given him a nice warm up suck to get him fully ready, and then slide his jeans down to his ankles. With both my legs on the outside, I'd rest my hands on his knees, and slide myself onto him, gasping as his shaft split me open. He liked reverse rodeo too, as he could run his hands along my legs and thighs up to my ass. He always likes the feel of my smooth skin underneath my nylons and gripping my ass. Another good reason to wear thigh highs. He probably liked reverse rodeo because he didn't have to actually look at me, and could watch sports while fucking, but I won't go there.

I made sure I was always ready to be fucked good and hard when he got home. I would normally have a shower around 4 or 4:30 pm, giving myself a good wash so I was squeaky clean, applying a bit of lube in my ass before pulling my panties and nylons back into place. I always made sure I was really clean and well lubed - getting fucked in the ass by Dave without lube is not something anyone would want to bring on themselves.

Dave loved leaving a load of cum in me, and knowing it was there when I was cooking dinner, or cleaning the house. He'd used tampons on me several times when he had an especially large load, letting some leak out to soak my panties, and holding the rest in with the tampon. He would even comment that he liked watching me make dinner in a tight skirt knowing there was a string between my legs and a tampon holding back a flood of his cum in my ass. Perverted I know, but what could I do?

"God, it would be cool to make you pregnant," he said one time, as he was dumping a load in my ass. I shivered. Thank god, that's not possible.

I'd always keep my panties on while fucking. Dave didn't like to see the cage, so the panties helped conceal my junk a bit, and I would hold the cage forward with one hand, out of the way while he was pounding me.

A few times I could feel myself slowly rising to an orgasm as Dave was plunging me from behind, even though I couldn't jack myself off. Those orgasms were excruciating as there was nothing I could do to accelerate things and make sure I got off, which I so desperately needed to do. I just had to close my eyes and concentrate on the feel of his cock entering me and filling me up. I learned that if I squeezed my ass as he plunged into me, that helped move me along to an orgasm. When I finally start to rise, I would frantically, and no doubt pathetically, try to rub my little cage, the build up seeming to take forever, me surrendering to little moans and squeals that I couldn't control, which naturally just made Dave want to pound me even harder.

I've cum twice that way so far, and the orgasms were tectonic, vastly more intense and longer lasting than any I have ever known as a guy, radiating out from my hips in waves of ecstatic pleasure and release. I felt like I could just fall over and lay there for days in a post orgasmic glow after both of those orgasms. I wondered if that is what really good female orgasms feel like. And of course, that was a real problem, because it just confused my brain even more, and made my body want to have Dave's cock back up my ass soon as possible.

Dave loved it when I came that way. He could tell I was desperately trying to get off and he would urge me on.

'That's it babe, let your ass do it's thing. You were meant to cum this way. Come on, ride it, that's it. There ya go, squeeze it, ya, nice..." he'd say as he gripped my hips and drove me onto him.

Eventually, I would cum, my whole body convulsing and contracting on Dave's shaft, cum spurting out of my cock and spilling into my panties. Both times, he hadn't cum yet, and told me to take my cum soaked panties off. He pulled out of me, giving me time to slide the soaked panties off my legs. At first, I thought he just didn't want them in the way, and I placed them to the side, waiting for him to penetrate me again. But he reached for them, picking up the white lace panties with his finger tips.

"Open your mouth," he said, as he brought the panties towards me.

"What?"

"Open your mouth."

I was on all fours, my ass perched in the air as he said this, my head turned to the side. I opened my mouth and watched as Dave pushed the lace panties into my mouth, making sure the cum-soaked cotton panel was on my tongue, the taste of my own cum in my mouth. He started to push the rest of the panty slowly into me, at the same time, bringing his tip back up to my pussy and stretching me open. I winced uncomfortably as he stretched me open, my mouth full with my wet panties.

He would leave a piece of the panty sticking out, and then hold my hips. He would then get me to hold my ass open with my hands. Both times he has done this, he pounded me really hard, in and out all the way to the end of his shaft, my ass feeling wet and stretched by the time he began to stiffen and grunt, exploding his load into me. I could tell he really loved the experience and sight of taking me while I was sucking on my own cum soaked panties.

A couple of times, when he had dumped his load in me, he would slide his fingers into my ass and scoop out a dollop of his cum, and then slide his fingers into my mouth. He especially liked doing that when he knew I was rubbing my little cage trying to get off. It really turned him on to see my sucking cum off his fingers as I brought myself to an orgasm.

"You were really meant to eat cum all the time," he'd say, sliding his fingers in and out me as I groaned and surrendered to cumming with his cock backed up my ass.

________

Dave had to be up early on weekdays so I would usually go to bed later than him, quietly making my way along the dark hall to my smaller bedroom opposite his master bedroom after watching sports or a movie, or playing a video game, him quietly snoring in the background.

Although we usually fucked right after Dave got home from work, he can cum multiple times a day, so you never know and have to be ready. If he wanted me to come to his bed at night, there would be a yellow sticky note stuck to my door above the door handle. It used to say 'my bed' in his rough scrawl, but he doesn't bother any more. We both know what it means. Romantic isn't it?

I see the note, and sigh in frustration. Really Dave, now? Come on, I'm tired and my ass is still sore from earlier that evening when he had fucked me doggy style over the kitchen table.

With resignation, I slip into my room, collect up a panty and camisole set and head to the bathroom. When Dave has called me to his bed, I always have a shower to freshen up. I have to be squeaky clean, especially back there, or Dave won't be happy.

My pussy has to be clean as a whistle. I know it's strange to call it that, but I've gotten used to it, and Dave insists. As Dave will say: "it's not your ass anymore, it's my pussy."

While I am showering, I unscrew the shower head and adjust the temperature to warm, and a low flow through the hose. With a slight wince, I insert the shower hose into my ass, filling myself up for a few seconds, pull the hose out, squeeze my sphincter, and step out of the shower to void myself in the toilet. I do this four or five times until there is nice clear water from my void into the toilet. After I am done, I will sometimes leave the hose in my ass while I do a quick shave of my legs to catch any stray hairs, one leg up on the stone edge that surrounds the back of the shower, clear water pouring out my ass and down my legs. This all takes about 10 minutes.

I step out of the shower, towel dry, moisturize my legs, and put on my camisole; tonight a frilly pink, short silk number with a lace edge that I know Dave likes. I reach into the side drawer, squeeze out a dollop of lube, and with one leg on the edge of the bath, reach around, hitch my cami out of the way, and slide a lubed index finger into my ass, finishing with a light coat of lube around my pussy. Washing my hands, I pull on the matching pink boxer panties, the lace trim hugging my thighs and butt cheeks, and finish off with a light spritz of St Laurent Black Opium, Rebecca's favorite.

I slip into Dave's room and around the far side of the bed, pulling back the duvet and sliding into bed. I lie on my side, waiting to see what Dave wants to do with me. Sometimes he will have fallen asleep, and nothing happens. I lie there for a while, until he is snoring steadily and then head back to my bed. He doesn't like me to be in his bed unless he's got something on his mind. "I don't sleep with dudes", he'll say. The numbskull.

More likely, I will feel his hand reach over and rest gently on my hip, sliding lazily down the silk camisole, or giving me a gentle squeeze on my waist or my pantied ass. He will then pull me towards him in a spoon, the heat and bulk of his cock pushing against the back of my thighs or butt. After stroking my cami or pantied butt a few times, I know to lift my hips and slide my panties down over my knees. He will then reach between my thighs and grab the underside of my left knee, bringing my hips and legs up and apart and towards his heated shaft. Sliding my cami up, I can feel the tip of his erect cock searching for me, and I guide my pussy onto him, holding my left butt cheek open with my hand to encourage him. As he starts to enter me, he will sometimes reach up and grab me by the back of my neck, his broad hands and fingers encircling me, like a lion biting down on a fresh Springbok. If he is having trouble entering me, I will reach around, gripping his shaft to guide his helmet head, wincing from the discomfort of his cock relentlessly pushing me open.

Once his helmet slips into me, I feel the full bulk of his cock invading my ass, my sphincter contracting tight around him. He then starts to thrust, the full bulk of him pushing deep into me, the low squishing sound of the lube mixing with the smell of sex in the air. I lie there, letting him take me, usually for several minutes of steady deep thrusting, him gripping me like I'm a rabbit that might jump away. Eventually, his breathing will quicken until I feel him stiffen and then convulse, heavy streams of cum shooting up my ass. If I sense he is having trouble getting there, I will reach between my legs, stroking his ball sack, which always takes him over the edge. When he is finished shooting his load into me, we will lie there for a few minutes, his cock in my ass, slowly deflating. Lately, he likes to grip my hair during orgasm, like I'm a particularly juicy carrot he's just plucked. Eventually he falls back on the bed, his thick wet dick sliding out of me with a plop.

The next part is something I really resisted doing at first, and made me a bit sick, but Dave makes me do it, and I've gotten used to it now. He can't be bothered to get up and clean himself after sex, so I have to do it. I turn around and slide under the duvet, seeking out his deflating dick. I close my eyes, lick his tip and shaft, and take him into my mouth, the smell and taste of anal sex and cum on my tongue, all the more glad I've made sure I'm clean. Often there is a gooey pool of spunk at the base of his shaft and in his pubic hair and pooled in his nut sack. God, I wish he had less volume. I lick and suck the juice off him, careful to get every drop, sucking on his pubic hair to remove the globs of his goo. I am careful to get it all - I know he'll be pissed at me in the morning if there is a stain in the sheets, and make me do extra laundry, and I try to keep my sphincter tight so his load won't leak out, or I place a small hand towel between my legs to absorb the leaks.

He has trained me to finish him off with a suck of each ball sack to show him I am done and he is clean. "Atta girl," he might say, his hand resting on my head, gently encouraging me; more often than not these days, he has already started gently snoring. I gather up my panties from the bedsheets and slip out of his bed and back to my room.

Dave made it abundantly clear that he is not going to pleasure me, so I am often quite frustrated at this point. With the cage there is little I can do. I haven't been with a girl for a while, and when I fantasize about it, I have a hard time sustaining a fantasy long enough to get relief. Dave has really fucked with my head. If I imagine myself fucking my old girlfriend Heather, she slaps me or starts getting it on with some other girl; or a guy interrupts before I can cum as I rub my cage, pushing me out of the way and fucking her instead, even making me suck his dick after. I give up in frustration.

Even my junk seems to be shrinking. Being around a well hung guy like Dave is intimidating to one's sense of one's own proportions at the best of times, but especially when he's jamming his engorged member in your face and ass all the time. Recently, I've noticed that my own nuts and cock seem to be getting smaller. Is that possible? Is my body responding to all this forced feminization by shrinking my junk? Fuck, I hope not. I fret over whether Dave is putting something in my morning coffee to keep me as his sex slave, and my dick and balls will just fall off one day, and I'll wake up to a real pussy between my legs. He would do that too, the bastard, no doubt commenting matter of factly over breakfast, "By the way, your package is gone...not much to miss there anyway."

I lie in bed thinking about it. I guess I can't complain. A lot of chicks are married to guys who don't give a shit about getting them off either, or even know how, so who am I to complain? I am sure there is many a wife lying back right now, legs spread, taking one for the team, with some smelly, overweight, grunter on top of her. Yikes, nasty.

I'm actually with a hot dude, so I guess there's that. Dave takes care of himself, keeps his package groomed and clean (is there anything nastier than a hairy dick and ball sacks hanging below a doughy beer gut?). Dave has a flat gut, even a nice set of abs I noticed when I was sucking him the other day. And hey, if size matters, then I'm sure a lot of girls would be jealous of me. His soldier is a titan when he is erect, all nine inches and at least three in girth. A smirk crosses my face when I think that I've landed a hot guy like Dave, when I see all those chicks around town checking him out, wishing they could get some of that action.

As I fondle my cage absentmindedly, my mind wanders to a close up of Dave's slick cock forcing my mouth open as I choke down his whole meat...fuck, what am I doing! I let go of my cage and try to shut Dave out of my mind. Now that I have serviced him, at least I won't have to get up early and give him his morning hummer, I thought, drifting off to a restless sleep.

___________

Dave had been promoted and was away on a business trip to Chicago for 4 days. He forced me to wear the chastity cage of course, and took the key with him, and insisted on a FaceTime chat at the end of each day he was away.

Dave wanted me to be dressed up with makeup and my hair done for our daily video chat which was fine. I had pretty much raided Rebecca's makeup kit in their bathroom, experimenting with eye shadow, eyeliner and lipstick. Fortunately, I didn't have much of a beard, and I found some tutorials on hiding facial hair that helped me try out some things. Anyway, it was all a pain in the ass, no pun intended, but I could at least do myself up extra nice and be ready for Dave's calls, which came in at 7 pm sharp.

It was the Tuesday night, the second night he was away. I was dressed for Dave's call in a long sleeve deep green sheath dress with tan nylons and a simple pair of cream coloured round toe pumps from Rebecca's collection. I had made up my face, had earrings in, and my hair up in a loose bun, and was sipping a glass of wine when he called.

ms_599
ms_599
130 Followers