The Making of Meaghan Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ms_599
ms_599
131 Followers

"Hey, how is your day going?" I asked as we connected on FaceTime.

"Great. Some interesting new welding equipment is being developed that should help in the shop."

We chatted for a bit about the conference and some of the characters there.

I suddenly heard a key opening the front door, and bolted out of my chair, running upstairs to my bedroom, just about tripping from my heels as I made my way up the stairs.

"Holy shit, somebody just entered the house!" I whispered in the phone.

"Oh, I know. That's Becky," Dave said, matter of factly.

"Fuck, what do you mean? Who the hell is Becky and why does she have a key to our house?" I was panicking, wondering if I should try and undress quickly, as I heard bags being put down, and shoes being removed downstairs.

"It's cool, don't worry. I asked Becky to come by and spend some time with you. You remember her right, from the CrowBar? She is a hairdresser friend of mine from high school. We've known each other for ever."

I did remember her. "Fuck Dave, she can't see my like this!" I stammered.

"Oh for heaven's sake, just calm down. I've told her all about you and our arrangement...well not all of it, but enough. She is really good at what she does, trust me, and will make you look great."

"Hello, is anyone home?" I heard a female voice downstairs, my heart sinking.

'No Dave, I just can't do this...I...it's..." My heart was pounding out of my chest.

"I just texted her and let her know you are in the bedroom upstairs."

I sat stunned. "Fuck Dave!"

"Hi Brian, are you there?" I heard a sweet voice at the bottom of the stairs, and then someone making their way up the stairwell to just outside my bedroom. Then she popped her head around the corner and was looking at me sitting on the edge of the bed, dressed head to toe in Rebecca's clothes. I didn't know what to do, so just stared at the floor.

She leaned against the door frame. "Hi Brian. You look really sweet, let me have a look at you."

Flushed with embarrassment, I kept looking down, frozen to the spot.

She reached out her hand to touch mine, and we made eye contact. I was completely freaking out inside, but there was no judgment there at all; just sweet pools of gentleness.

"I'm Becky, remember me? We met at the CrowBar a while back. Remember, when that fight broke out over the runaway girl? A few of us girls have been wondering who managed to land Dave, and now I know. He's a lucky man," she said with a wide smile.

It was such a sweet thing to say really, ridiculous and incomprehensible I know, but sweet nonetheless.

I saw Dave's face on my phone on the bed, still on FaceTime. "Let me talk to her for heaven's sake," he said.

Becky leaned down and picked up the phone: "Oh hey Dave, how's it goin'?"

"Oh great, so you met Brian?"

'Yeah, yeah, he...I mean she is right here. She looks a little different than last time," she chuckled, "but gorgeous." She smiled at me again.

"Thanks Becky, it's a work in progress. So I'm hoping you can style her hair tonight and maybe give her some makeup tips. Would that work?"

'Yes, of course," she smiled, looking at me. "Do you have a look in mind?"

"Well, I don't know. You'd have a better idea of what might look better on her. I have about an hour till dinner. Can I watch?"

"Yes, of course. Let's get set up."

"Come on darlin,'" she said, guiding me back downstairs to the kitchen table, holding my hand, and propping Dave's phone up so he could watch.

I sat in the chair, my throat dry, not sure what to say or do. There couldn't possibly be anything more embarrassing than this moment.

"You've got a narrowish face," she said, plumping up my hair and getting the feel for it.

"We could try a wavy side part, or maybe a bob with jagged or curtain bangs. These loose waves look good on you too. You've got nice full hair," she said, weaving her hands into me. "You could look great with the classic long layered blonde look like Jennifer Aniston. " She tussled my hair, imagining the different styles.

"Yeah, let's go with that," said Dave, not waiting for my opinion.

"Ok, Jennifer it is," Becky smiled, and got to work.

"Hey, I'm going to grab a beer with some buds here at the hotel. I'll check in later to see how it turns out," Dave chimed in.

"Sounds good Dave, see ya," Becky responded brightly.

Becky began laying out all her hair styling tools on the table. She draped me with a cover, tucked the neck in, and started to work on me, like I was just any other girl coming in for her session.

For the first few minutes, I just sat there staring forward, flushed. I couldn't possibly speak or make eye contact. How the hell did I end up here?! A chick friend of Dave's working up a layered blonde Jennifer Aniston look on me like it was just some housewife or girlfriend in for her regular styling.

"So...um...how long have you and Dave been together?" she asked, matter of fact.

I stammered. "Well, it's complicated, right, like, I'm been a bit down on my luck recently, and Dave I worked together, and he said I could stay for a while until I found my feet...but, well, it didn't turn out how I expected, I guess, and I've kinda sunk further into a hole...and well, Dave wanted...he said he needed...he, uh, he sort of made me, ya know, do this, in order to live here." I bleated.

"Well, you won't get any judgment here, sweetheart. I am fine with people doing what they need to do, right? It's a big beautiful world and there's lots of room for people to figure out their own arrangements," she said smiling, intently layering up my hair and stacking thin sheets of foil all around my head.

"Besides, you are really quite pretty, so why fight it?"

I sat in stunned silence.

"What are doing anyway?" I eventually asked, flushed.

"Oh, I'm just going to give you some highlights, a little bit of blonde streaking will look nice on you; most brunettes like you do it."

I couldn't believe how matter of fact this all seemed to her. How is that possible? She must be dying to know how they hell I ended up like this, but if she did, she was being very clever to put me at ease and act like this was all completely normal.

After quite some time, and much fussing, she seemed to be finished.

"There, what do you think?" she said, holding large mirror up for me to see the back and sides of my hair. It was disturbing to say the least. Even with my less than perfect makeup, I looked amazing..I mean, she looked amazing. Who is this person?

"I don't know what to say," was all I could say.

"Well, that's fine," she laughed, "a new look always takes a bit of time to get used to."

"Let me see, I think Dave also wanted me to give you some makeup tips, so let's talk about that a bit. I'll just need to do some plucking of your eyebrows first," she said, expertly trimming my eyebrows, "and of course, we can't have any ear or nose hair right, so let's deal with that!"

I winced and my eyes watered as she plucked a few ear and nose hairs. "Fortunately, you are not a hairy guy, so there is very little here, but you do need to keep an eye on it!"

"You have lovely healthy skin, so you really don't need a lot of makeup. I would suggest just some eyeliner, perhaps two tone eye shadow and mascara every day, and some lipstick, nothing too outlandish. For dressier occasions, you could add some light foundation and blush."

"Did you say every day?" I asked.

"Sure, like I said you don't have to go crazy, but you do want to look feminine and your best, right? Once you get the hang of it, you'll be able to put your makeup on in just a few minutes in the morning. If I recall, Dave was expecting that, right? And we don't want to disappoint him, do we? Gotta keep our men happy."

Before I could speak, or even think of what to say under the circumstances, she was expertly applying eyeliner, and explaining how to do it, emphasizing that less was better - beginners always overdo it. She explained the principles of applying eye shadow, with a base of lighter shade, and then darker shades on the lower lid, and to the outside, She trimmed my eyebrows and applied mascara.

"You'll need to shave your beard area twice a day probably, with a fresh blade, and apply a thin concealer and foundation afterwards. Like I said it won't take long. I know some girls use a trick of applying an orange or red lipstick to their beard areas and smudging that in before applying the foundation, which offsets the grey blue of the beard. You could experiment with that, and see what looks best."

What does she mean some girls?

"Here, you apply the lipstick, she said, handing me a stick. "Always start with a lip balm to get your lips nice and moist, then use a liner to define the edges, and then use the lipstick to fill in. This is MAC Ruby Woo, one of my favorites. You really can't go wrong with this shade."

"Start at the center of your upper lip and work outward. There ya go, nice."

I applied the lipstick, and sat back.

"Here is a nice necklace to go with that dress." She stood behind me to do up the clasp, a gentle tenderness, as I imagine happens all the time between women.

"There you go. Not bad at all. You look beautiful."

I stood up and looked at myself in the full length mirror. The combination of the hair, the makeup and the elegant green dress was a complete transformation. I felt like I should introduce myself to the woman in the mirror. I stared at myself, trying to fathom from within the eyes of the woman staring back at me what this was all about and what was I to make of it, but she just smiled warmly back at me.

I turned to Becky. "This is difficult for me. I...I don't quite know what to say right now, or what I should say, I mean..."

"You don't need to say anything darling, it's all Ok. Look at you. You're beautiful. Just enjoy and appreciate life. Sometimes things happen to you while you're making other plans right, and that's Ok too."

God, this woman is amazing. This could be all so terribly awkward. I felt myself drawn to her and gave her a hug, like two sisters, rather than man to woman. It was special, in a way I had never experienced before. "You'll be Ok, trust me," she said, hugging me again.

My phone rang and it was Dave on FaceTime. I let Becky answer it.

"How did it go?" he asked, expectantly.

"Great, she looks really beautiful. You're a lucky man Dave."

Jeez, I thought.

Becky held the phone facing me. "Wow, you look great hon," he said.

"Well, um, thanks Dave, it was really Becky. She, ah, she did most of the work, I mean she knows what she is doing I guess," I stammered.

"She certainly does, and I can't wait to get home and see that in person. Hey, I gotta go, a couple of guys are calling me. I'll call again tomorrow at 7. Be ready, Ok? You look fantastic."

"Sure, ok Dave." He hung up.

"I'm going to head out now, but I'll come back tomorrow evening so we can work on a few more makeup techniques, Ok." Becky reached out and touched my arm. It was electric with love and affection.

'That would be great Becky, thanks."

After she left, I stood and looked at myself in the full length mirror for the longest time. I got a smaller mirror so I could look at myself from the sides and back. I played with my hair. I tried out different looks and expressions and postures, mimicking - no doubt badly - what I assumed women do. The whole experience was surreal and, I'll admit, exciting in a way that I was trying to resist but also was fascinated by.

I would never have believed I could pass as a woman, but here I was; as much a woman, and a good looking one at that, as any I have ever met, at least on the outside, and it was both strange and exciting at the same time. My mind whirled with the confusion of who and what I was, and what was going to be, and what it all meant. I could feel the woman in the mirror talking to me, gently urging me on, to keep on this path to womanhood despite my fears. She was like Dave - certain of the path ahead for me, whether I was ready or not. I stared at her, trying to figure out what kind of woman she was. What was she like? What was she in to? She seemed cute and sweet, feisty, someone I would want to date. It was all just so confusing looking at this other version of me, that I guess was always there.

I eventually went to bed, kicking off my high heel shoes and sleeping in Dave's big bed in all my clothes. The fact that I didn't want to wash off all this makeup and get out of these clothes as fast as possible when Becky left meant I had turned some corner, I knew it.

Becky returned every night and helped me with makeup. She also gave me some voice coaching, which I have to admit, was the hardest part of trying to be a woman. I rarely ever go out dressed up, but Becky has taken me out a few times, mostly to malls where it is easy to blend in and we can manage the interactions somewhat. She seems to take real delight in helping me become a woman, as if that's an everyday thing. She really has become my soul mate and best friend on this weird journey. Because of her, I have gotten a lot more comfortable going out as a woman, and can do it on my own now, knowing that I'm good enough not to draw attention.

Becky went with me to get my nails done. I really didn't want to go, but Dave insisted that I grow them out a bit and have them properly manicured and painted, which is the norm now.

Becky also went with me to get the first tattoo. Dave had picked out a couple of designs, one for the base of my neck and the other on my lower back. I resisted as best I could for days, but Becky assured me they would look great on me, and Dave wasn't letting up so I relented. The lotus flower mandala tattoo on my lower back is rather large and very feminine. It shows up when I wear a bikini but I rationalized that I could hide it if I was wearing board shorts. Also the small butterfly pattern on my neck has Dave's initials in the largest butterfly, but it's subtle, and I figured if I kept my hair a little longer, nobody would see them. Dave mostly likes it when my long hair is pulled up in a bun. Anyway, I rationalized getting these tattoos as if they weren't permanent, which of course looking back now, is ridiculous. It was all part of the slow and unrelenting plan Dave had for me.

I guess the same could be said for the piercings. I had the ear piercings a while back, but the belly button ring and the nose piercing were new. Again, Dave really wanted me to have a nose ring and got me a solid silver ring which Becky really like to, so I have that in place now. Oh, and the daith piercings. I didn't even know what that was until Becky mentioned it, but now I have a piercing on both sides, with a small gold braided band nestled in each ear. It's really taken a while to get used to it all, but I have noticed that the piercings make it that much easier to pass as a woman in public, as no guy would ever have those.

---

Things took a whole new turn when I started spending time with Jessie. She is the landscape gardener friend that I was hoping to stay with when I escaped from Dave the first time but of course, that never happened. She got a contract to do the landscaping for the new Meadowcreek Golf Course west of town, and Dave said I could work with her. I think he wanted me to get out more, as I was starting to get a little stir crazy from never leaving the house except occasionally with Beckie.

Jess was everything you could possibly want in a girl. She was smoking hot, with the cutest little body you could imagine, all tight little curves and muscle. You could easily fry an egg on her ass. She was sassy too; always quick with a joke and took no shit from anyone. Frankly, every time I was with her I couldn't help but stare at her perfect tits in her tight little t-shirts or that spectacular ass tucked away in a pair of worn out black Carharts. I started spending days helping her with landscaping at the golf course. I had to remove the nail polish, nose and ear rings, pull my hair back in a ponytail, and try to look as much like a guy as possible, but it was pretty much impossible to always hide the tattoos and the piercings. She didn't seem to notice at all.

After a couple of long days in the hot sun, she invited me back to her place for dinner after work, which was between the golf course and Dave's place. I texted Dave to check if it was Ok, and he was fine with it.

We pulled into the driveway of her old bungalow on the edge of town, and settled in for a couple of beers around the kitchen table, her kitchen a whirlwind mess of cans, bottles, dishes, and other nic nac that seemed to spread out in all directions.

She whipped up some wickedly strong margaritas, which had my head spinning in a matter of minutes, as I watched her start prepping some tacos, the sound of country music blaring from her small speakers on the kitchen counter. Every time she turned away from me, I checked out her ass and tits, which were truly a thing of extraordinary beauty.

After some animated conversation about the golf course, we tucked into some nachos.

"Hope you don't mind if I smoke some pot?" she said, lighting up a joint, "Want some?"

She held it towards me. I'll admit, I haven't smoked a lot of pot, but I wasn't going to say no.

"Sure," I took a long drag and handed it back.

After several more tokes and at least one more margarita, I was high as a kite and my head was spinning. Maybe, just maybe, I'll get lucky tonight I thought...but then I remembered the cage.

"So, I hear you and Dave are a couple?" she said, matter of fact.

I spit out my drink. Shit!

"Well, ya know, well, we live together...but..."

"You guys fuck, right?" she said taking a deep toke as she gave me a sly smile.

I felt my world deflating and of course the crazy notion that I would ever get to sleep with this woman evaporating before my eyes. I looked at the floor, trying to avoid eye contact.

"It's totally cool, ya know, you don't have to be all freaked out," she smiled, chopping avocadoes and sipping on her margarita. "Ass fucking is great, my favorite actually, so if that's what you've got going on, it's all good with me."

I'm sure I went beet red.

She took a deep toke. "Actually, I can't decide which I enjoy more, getting fucked in the ass or pegging."

My face flushed red again.

"I bet you'd like to get a piece of this ass wouldn't you?" she said, matter of fact, as she passed me the joint, laughing.

My head was exploding with the pot, the alcohol and this conversation. I wanted to fuck her so bad.

"It's not like I haven't noticed you staring at my tits and ass every time I turn around," she smiled. "And it's Ok by the way."

"Here, why don't you come closer and have a look." She pulled up her t-shirt over her bra and unclasped the front. Her breasts were mesmerizingly beautiful, perfect half watermelons with small, pink erect nipples.

I hesitated but she just smirked. "Come on, what are you waiting for? You know you want to."

I slid from my chair and kneeled in front of her, as she guided my head on to her left breast. Sucking on her nipple was mind blowing. I just couldn't believe she was letting me do this. My cock was raging inside my cage, which was causing me great discomfort.

"I bet you'd like to lick my pussy too, wouldn't you?"

Did she actually say that? I pulled off her nipple. "Well, sure...ya..I mean, god, you're beautiful." I stammered.

She slid off her jeans to reveal a pair of pink cotton panties, her crotch beckoning me to slide between her as she spread her legs.

We both took big tokes on the joint as she lit up another one.

I slid between her legs and began sucking and licking her panties, my heart racing as she pushed me head into her crotch. I wondered if I was so stoned that this was all a dream.

ms_599
ms_599
131 Followers