The Making of Rose

Story Info
A crossdresser's first time.
2.4k words
4.48
48.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked into the hallway and paused to look at myself in the mirror. A copper coloured, shoulder length wig enclosed my made-up face. Sky blue eye shadow and bright red lipstick, with some bronze blusher on my cheeks.

My eyes moved down to my torso, enjoying the sight of my bra just peeking over the scoop neck of my white top, the bra causing my man boobs to push together to create a passable cleavage.

My gaze moved down again, quickly passing the stomach that needed some work, probably a lot of work, and onto my black leather mini skirt that barely covered my stocking tops. It was nice and tight and showed my j-lo off perfectly.

Satisfied, I walked to the front door on my four-inch heels, and opened it.

"Hello, you must be Peter and Jane," I said to the couple on the doorstep, "please come in." I stood aside and let them precede me into the living room. After getting them seated I offered, then made them, a cuppa before sitting down myself.

"So, Peter, let me see if I've got this right, you've been cross-dressing secretly for years until Jane came home early and caught you?" As he nodded I carried on, "and you Jane, rather than throw him out have decided to encourage him, not only with his dressing, but in exploring his Bi side?"

"Yes," she replied, "I just find the thought so exciting, seeing him dressed and being fucked by another CD. I've helped him choose clothes and showed him how to apply make-up, now he's ready to try sex, and I'd like to watch if you don't mind?"

I watched her as she spoke, a slight flush creeping across her face. She was about 5ft 6 tall with a mass of dirty blonde hair that went half way down her back. Her face was attractive bordering on beautiful, with full lips that she licked occasionally as if she was nervous. She had a perfect hour-glass figure, DD breasts above a slim waist, all of it looking firm under her silk top and cotton, knee length skirt.

"Of course, I've even got a digital camera or video if you want, so you can capture the moment," I replied with a smile. "Well Peter, shall we go and get you ready?"

I led him upstairs into the spare bedroom, and as soon as the door closed I turned and kissed him full on the lips. After a shocked second where it seemed he turned to stone, he began to return my kiss. Eventually I broke away and told him to get undressed. As he did I got the camera out of the drawer and waited until he was naked. I told him to stand by a plain wall as I wanted some before and after snaps. Sheepishly he stood there with his hands cupping his genitals which I quickly told him to remove. I took a couple of snaps whilst I looked him over.

He was about 5ft 10 tall with a toned body and no hair except on his head, and even that was close cropped. It looked like he and his wife were both avid gym goers. The lack of pubic hair made his 8inch cut cock look even bigger, and it had a nice girth to it as well.

"Right, let's get you dressed before Jane gets impatient." He opened the holdall he had brought with him and started to withdraw his clothes. As I had suggested when we phoned to arrange this meeting he had brought several different outfits with him. As he laid them on the bed I looked through them and put my selections to one side. The lingerie was easy, a matching baby blue bra and thong, with barely black hold-up stockings. The bra had been padded to give him a nice C cup. I gave them to him and told him to put them on, taking some more pictures after he had. Next I gave him a short pleated kilt, schoolgirl style, and again took a picture. Then I gave him a pair of court shoes with four inch heels.

I told him to do his make up next so he wouldn't get any on his top. I watched as he applied it and made a note to ask Jane if she would give me some help with mine sometime, it seemed she was a good teacher.

When he had finished I handed him a shirt that tied under the bust leaving his mid-riff bare. To finish it off I chose a long, curly, brown wig that came down to just below the shoulder. I stood back and gave her a long hard look from shoes to wig and back again. She looked gorgeous and could easily pass on any street in the country. I could feel my cock straining to get free from my thong. I quickly took several more pictures from different angles, including a lovely profile of her face.

"Well sexy, there's just one more thing you need to finish it off."

"What?" She asked, as she looked in the mirror trying to see what she had missed.

"A name," I answered as I walked up behind her and put my arms round her waist and looked over her shoulder at the mirror. "Somebody as beautiful as you can't be called Peter."

"I've always liked the name Rose, it seems so feminine." She looked at my face in the mirror to judge my reaction.

"Perfect, it suits you. My little English Rose." I said as I nuzzled her neck. "Now let's go and show Jane the finished thing."

I led the way back downstairs and signalled Rose to stop whilst I went into the living room, Jane was sat skimming through one of the magazines I had left lying about.

"Madam," I said as Jane looked up, "may I present our new girl, Rose!" I signalled Rose to come in, and as she did she looked shyly at her wife, awaiting her response.

"My God," said Jane, "I love that tarty look; you look sexier than I've ever seen you."

A lovely blush crept over Rose's face as she went to sit by Jane, flashing her thong because of the shortness of her skirt. She tried unsuccessfully to pull it down before Jane pulled her hands away, telling her to stop worrying, there was going to be a lot more on show soon.

I handed Jane the camera then poured us all a glass of wine whilst Jane looked at the dressing pictures. From the sounds Jane was making I guess she liked what she saw.

We sat for a while talking whilst we finished the bottle of wine, I didn't want to rush Rose and I think Jane sensed this and went along with it. As I was sat opposite to the girls I kept opening my legs slightly, letting them see my stocking tops and thong. They both tried to look as if they weren't looking and I nearly laughed out loud.

Eventually I stood up and crossed over to Rose and held out my hand, "come on my little virgin, its time." She gripped my hand and I helped her out of the chair, looking right up her skirt as she arose. There was a lovely bulge developing inside that thong!

I let Rose go up the stairs first and I followed so I could look at her arse, and hoped Jane was doing the same to mine. When we got into the master bedroom I turned Rose to face me and kissed her. This time there was no freezing on her part and she returned the kiss eagerly, her tongue sliding into my mouth and fencing with my tongue. I slid my arms around her and cupped the cheeks of her arse, pushing our hard cocks together. Even though my eyes were shut I could see the flash of the camera and I hoped Jane was enjoying this as much as us.

I broke the kiss and led Rose to the bed and laid her down on her back. I quickly knelt besides her and kissed her again, my hand moving slowly down from her neck to her stomach. Then I kissed my way down from her neck, taking my time, my lips and tongue just flickering over her skin. Out of the corner of my eye I could see a definite tent forming in her skirt.

I moved my hand down onto her thighs, my fingers tracing patterns on the inside of her thighs. Slowly I moved my head downwards and my hand upwards. Rose was moaning and tensing up; I hoped I was going to get there before she came.

My hand moved to her stocking tops and found the hem of her skirt, quickly I lifted it up onto her stomach as my head came down to her throbbing cock. I pulled her thong roughly down to her knees and swallowed her cock all the way in. My tongue began licking the shaft as I began sucking, my head bobbing up and down,

Within seconds Rose exploded, filling my mouth with thick creamy cum. As I pulled back a second spurt splashed all over my face just as Jane took the picture. I swallowed my mouthful and got her cock back in my mouth just in time to catch the rest of her cum.

When she was finished I started licking her clean, my tongue all over her shaft and onto her balls. I pushed her legs up toward her chest and started licking her crack, my tongue finding her hole, pushing at it, probing it.

After a minute or two of this I moved back up the bed and kissed her again, her cum still on my lips which she seemed to enjoy.

"Are you ready to be fucked now," I asked, putting her hand up my skirt so she could feel that I was.

"Oh Jesus yes, do it now!" she replied as she stroked my cock.

I stood up and unzipped my skirt, then slid it over my hips, making sure that Jane could take pictures. Then I pulled my thong down, releasing my cock. Although it was only seven inches it was thicker than Rose's, and it wasn't her mouth I was going to fuck. Jane walked over and grabbed hold of it, sliding her hand up and down a couple of times.

"Jesus Rose, I'm not sure you can take this. Have you seen how thick it is?" Jane asked, still stroking my cock.

"Yes, and I want it now so stop playing with it," Rose answered.

As I moved past Jane I let my hand caress her arse and she pushed back onto it. I guessed she was getting hot watching us perform.

When I got back to Rose I slid her thong the rest of the way off, and then raised her legs again. Grabbing a tube of lube off the bedside cabinet I smeared some on Roses arsehole, rubbing it until my finger slid into it. I moved it in and out a few times then slid a second in and frigging her again. She felt tight and I was trying to loosen her up a bit.

I pulled my fingers out and moved up behind her until my cock was against her hole. I signalled Jane to come and take a snap, and when she had I started easing forward. At first her sphincter tightened up and resisted, but then relaxed and I began to slide in. It took nearly a minute to get the head of my cock fully into her arse. I stopped and asked Rose if she was ok and if she wanted to stop. I was pleased when she said she wasn't going to stop until I was fully in her. I put some more lube on the shaft of my cock and eased forward again. The going was easier now and within seconds I was buried deep in her. I pulled back until the head nearly came out then pushed forward again. I continued doing this, slowly speeding up until I was thrusting quickly, my orgasm nearing.

I carried on thrusting then suddenly pulled out, two quick strokes with my hand and I shot my load, thick streams of cum shooting out. I came so hard that the first spurt landed on Roses face. As Jane rushed in to take the picture Rose wiped the cum up with her finger and delivered it to her mouth, then going back for more.

"Are you just going to stand there, or are you going to help me lick this cum off Rose?" I said to Jane. She quickly put the camera down and knelt on the bed next to me. As she leant forward and started licking at Rose's stomach I put my hand on her arse and stroked it. Slowly I moved my hand down her thighs to her knee. I looked up at Rose and she winked at me so I carried on. My hand rose up Jane's thigh but this time under her skirt; it seemed that all three of us were wearing hold ups. I moved my hand between her thighs and up to her panties, marvelling at how wet they were. I ran my finger along the outline of her labia and I could hear her moan as her body quivered.

I watched Rose move Jane's head down to his now stiff again cock and she eagerly slipped her mouth onto it. I lifted Jane's skirt up onto her back then pulled her panties down so that I could lick her soaking pussy. I eased my tongue into her slit and started lapping at her juices. Soon she was writhing as her orgasm approached. I quickly moved behind her and eased my cock into her saturated cunt, thrusting hard and fast. Soon both Rose and Jane gave loud moans as they both came together.

I left my cock in Jane's pussy until she stopped shaking, then I pulled out and moved round to Rose and offered it her to suck. She didn't need a second invite and soon was sucking like she had been doing it all her life. Soon Jane moved behind me and slid a finger along my arse crack until she found my hole. She soon had three fingers in me fucking me madly. I couldn't hold back and came in Roses mouth.

I collapsed on the bed and pulled them both close, one on either side of me, and gave them both a long kiss, Rose first then Jane.

"There just one thing ladies," I said, "If we do this again, and I hope we are, then you need less clothes on Jane. Oh, one other thing, it looks like we need someone else to take the pictures."

THE END