The Making of SweaterTV Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought about it for a minute. "Diana, I really appreciate what you did to me. I mean, I am beautiful beyond anything I ever thought I could be. I don't think I am quite ready to sit for too long in a place where I am sure someone will recognize me. Can we pick it up and bring it home? Please?" I half-begged her.

"Sure we can." We hit the drive thru and I stayed as low in the seat as I could. I did not want to make it obvious to anyone that might look that I was trying to hide. We had to wait a couple of minutes for our food - it was very busy. A lot of kids were going in and out, and since we were first in line, we got a lot of looks. And a lot of smiles from the boys. I hoped that some of them were meant for me and not just Diana. We got our food and headed back to my house. "Don't forget your clothes!" she said. We went to my room and ate lunch, without much conversation.

When we finished, she got up, took the garbage and said "Be right back." She returned a minute later, holding one hand behind her back. "Guess what I found..." she teased. I had no idea what she had. "I found Brian hanging out in the kitchen!" she said as she produced a banana from behind her. The way she said it and the look on her face made me laugh. "Now, let's get down to learning. Do you want me to pretend to be Brian?"

"That would be great!" I answered excitedly. She came over and sat on the bed next to me. She turned to me and looked right into my eyes. I really don't think I will ever meet anyone as beautiful as she was. She put her hand on my knee and leaned close. "Charlene, you are the most beautiful girl in the whole school. How did I ever get so lucky to be alone with you?" she asked. She kissed me on the lips and I felt her mouth open. Her tongue began to explore my mouth. I let her take the lead - what else would I do? Not that I had ever had much experience, but her kissing was stimulating. It was much better than kissing a pillow! I felt her hand move up to my breasts. I could feel her hand gently cupping under each one. She suddenly pulled away.

"OK. Rule number one - he can't touch your boobs. They're tissues, remember? I know it might be hard, but you have to play the perfect, innocent girl if he tries. Otherwise, he gonna know you're not Charlene. No boobs and no crotch! The easiest way to prevent him from trying is to grab his crotch first. Once you go there, he's all yours."

She was talking like I was going to run out and find Brian right now. Sure, my fantasy was to be with him, but I did not see myself getting him any time soon. Even if I looked this good! He could have any real girl he wanted. Why would he want me?

"So are you ready to take him down your throat?" Diana asked while waving the banana in front of me. "Let me show you." With that, she opened her mouth and, very seductively, began sucking on the banana. She worked it in and out of her mouth, letting it slide effortlessly across her lips. She stopped and took it out. "This is a good size. Maybe a little big and too much curve, but if you can do this, you should have no problems with most guys. How big is Brian's dick? Have you ever seen it?"

"No. But I always imagined that it is huge. Much bigger than that."

"Be careful what you wish for. You may either be sorely disappointed if you're wrong or just plain old sore if you're right!!" She laughed at her own joke. "You have to make sure you get it really wet. Lots of saliva. Keep your tongue going on it at all times." She popped it back in. She continued to work it back and forth. I could see her spit leaking out and coating the skin of the banana. I was amazed at how long she could do it without stopping for a breath. Then she closed her eyes and, seemingly effortlessly, proceeded to slide the banana all the way into her mouth. She had the three fingers that were holding the stem all the way in her mouth. She had the entire banana down her throat! She pulled it back out and repeated the scene 3 more times in quick succession, never hesitating or gagging in the least. When she finished, she smiled at me and ran her tongue up and down the length of it, cleaning her saliva from it. "Your turn" she said as she held out the banana for me.

I took it. I tried to look as sexy as Diana did when she did it. I first ran my tongue up and down its length, making sure to keep it wet. I opened my mouth and let it slide between my lips. I put about half of it in when I felt it hit the back of my mouth. I began to work it in and out. I looked at Diana, wondering if she thought I was doing a decent job.

She smiled and said "Relax yourself. You're definitely going to gag if you don't relax. I puked the first time I tried it."

"Me too." I thought to myself. I continued push the banana to the back of my throat, stopping it there each time.

"Don't take it out" she said. "Hold it there. Let your throat get used to it being there." I held it there for a few seconds and opened my lips to take a gasp of air. As I did, the banana slipped into my throat and I gagged heavily. I pulled it out, still coughing.

She was laughing. "I remember going through this. Trust me, it gets easier. Once you get it, it's a skill that never goes away. Give me that." she said as she took the banana from me. "Breathe thru your nose. When you are ready to go all the way down on it, take a deep breath, open your mouth a little, relax your throat and let it slide down. I'll help." She held the banana in front of me. I opened my mouth and let her slip it between my lips. She worked it slowly back and forth, stopping each time she felt resistance from my throat. She held the banana in one hand and my chin in the other. She lifted my chin slightly and said "In through your nose and open a little". As soon as I finished inhaling, I felt her push it to the back of my throat. I closed my eyes and willed myself to relax. She held it there for a few moments. She pulled it back and pushed forward again. I felt it go further in. She did it again and held it there. "You've got the whole thing in your mouth, which means about half of it is down your throat." She smiled triumphantly. "You are a quick learner!" She slowly pulled it back up, but before I could do anything, she forced it back down. I gagged huge. "Oh shit!" she said. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Are you gonna get sick?" She started rubbing my back, telling me to breathe. A few minutes later, I managed to compose myself. "I'm sorry", she said again. "At least you didn't barf all over my sweater!" she joked.

"I can't believe I did it...well, almost anyway" I managed to say.

"You did do it! You had it down there. I was just trying to get you to do it repeatedly. If you wanna make a guy come fast, there is no better way than to deep throat him quickly a few times in a row. It is easier if you do it yourself because you can time your breathing better. Want to try again?"

What I wanted to tell her is that I wanted to try it for real. "Can I take a break?" I asked.

"Sure." she replied. "So are you glad your brother had me come over today?" she added.

"I guess I am. Thank you again for how you made me look. I would have never been able to do this by myself. And I really like this outfit, especially the sweater!"

"Well, you can hold onto it for a couple of days if you really want to. But I do want it back." She smiled. "Maybe I'll have you come over one day and you can pick out a few until you build up your more of your own wardrobe." She grabbed the shopping bag and glanced inside. "Don't forget to put these in a safe place too!" she reminded me.

"I would really like that, Diana. Thank you."

"So do you think that you would like to try all this for real soon? I have a thought in mind..."

"I..I..I'm not sure...I'm kinda worried about being caught."

"What if I was there to make sure everything went ok?

After everything she had done, how could I say no? "I guess so then."

"Come on...you need to sound more excited than that! I promise everything will be fine", she offered. "I'll let you know when, OK?"

"Alright", I replied.

"Well, Charlene. It has been a fun afternoon. And I look forward to doing it again. I gotta see if your brother is done with practice. He said we might go get some dinner tonight" she explained. She picked up her bag and headed for the door. "Enjoy yourself. You've got plenty of time before your mom gets home." She smiled a sly smile and headed out.

I checked the clock. It was 5:30 so I had some time by myself. I sat on my bed for a few minutes, just thinking about the afternoon and the previous day. I was both thrilled and upset, but definitely more thrilled. I walked over to the mirror and looked at myself. I still couldn't believe it was me. I did look very cute. And I really did love the outfit. I thought about getting changed, but decided to enjoy my new look for a while. I headed for the living room, turned on the TV and flopped on the couch. I slowly began to run my hands over the sweater and my boobs. I kept imagining and wishing that they were real. I ran my hands over the mini-skirt and felt my stocking covered thighs. It all felt so amazing. I laid down on the couch, continuing to run my hands up and down. I closed my eyes and imagined Brian was there and what he would say.

I was snapped from my dream by the front door flying open. I bolted upright and saw my brother coming upstairs. He got to the top, looked at me and said "Surprised to see me?"

I didn't answer. "Well, Diana did a fantastic job! You really should have been a girl."

"She said you were going out to dinner.."

"We are. But I gotta shower and get dressed. She told me about your afternoon and I wanted to see for myself. I wasn't sure how fast you'd change, so I told her I'd pick her up. Stand up and let me take a look."

I hesitated. "Remember what I told you", he warned. I stood up, remembering his threat. He smiled. "Man, I can't believe it. I'm beginning to think a guy would be lucky to have such a hot little chick. I hope you thanked her."

"Yes, I did."

"Well, I'm the one who told her to come by, so you should thank me too", he said.

"Thank you", I answered.

"That is not the thank you I had in mind. I think you know how you need to thank me."

I didn't move. "Come on now, Charlene. You know what to do." I flinched as he mentioned my name. "Oh yeah, Diana filled me in. I know she also told you about our clothing game, and, as I'm sure you realize, I win."

I slowly stepped forward. He reached for my shoulders and began to push me down to my knees.

"Go on. Think of this as practice. You want to make Diana's cousin happy."

I was trying to figure out what he was talking about as I began to open up his pants.

"Confused?" he asked. "Remember you told her that you would like to try this for real? Well, her cousin will be here this weekend and she's going to introduce you two."

I looked up at him. "Relax, the four us will be together. We won't leave you alone with him." Somehow, that did not make me feel a lot better.

"It will be interesting to see you blowing someone else. Especially someone who has no idea what's hiding under that skirt."

He pushed his pants down and let his semi-hard dick hang in my face. "And if you do a good job now, I won't fuck you. So do your best."

I took his cock into my mouth, remembering what Diana had told me. My tongue swirled around the head and I could feel it growing harder. I let it slip between my lips, making sure it stayed wet. I could feel his hands move to my head and he guided it up and down the length of his shaft. I could feel the head touching my throat and I tried to breathe and relax. My mind was trying to remember how not to choke and worrying about the weekend. He pushed hard and I gagged. He didn't say anything, but I could feel his grip on my head loosen slightly. He continued to rock his hips back and forth, his balls slapping me on the chin with each thrust. He moaned lightly and quickly pulled his cock out of my mouth.

"Grab it and jerk me off. I want you to make me come on your face", he demanded. "And you better make sure you get it all on your face and not Diana's sweater."

I wrapped my hand around his member. "Look up at me. I want to see your face when I come all over it." I raised my eyes. He was looking down at me with his hands on his hips and a wicked smile on his face. I continued to stroke it faster and faster. "Get ready...", he warned. His breathing quickened and I could feel his dick begin to twitch. Suddenly, I felt his hot goo land in my eye. "Don't stop...", he said. I felt at least 4 more burst of his cum hit me. I was praying there was nothing on Diana's sweater. "Ahhhh...", he almost screamed. As he was finishing, he said, "Milk it. I want you to milk the last of my cum into your mouth. Stick out your tongue." I did as instructed and squeezed his shaft and let the remaining cum in his cock drip onto my tongue. I let go of his softening dick and tried to wipe the cum from my eyes. "Not with your hands:, he said. "Use my dick to do that." I again took his cock and began to try to wipe the cum from my face. I managed to smear it all over more than anything else. "Now, clean my cock with your tongue." I put his dick back into my mouth and sucked on it. My tongue lapped up everything that was on his cock. "Good girl", he said as he patted me on the head. "You do still need to work on your deep throating. Maybe we will have some more practice before the weekend. You can stay here while I take a shower. What you do when I leave is up to you." He pulled up he pants and headed down the hallways to the bathroom.

I remained kneeling on the floor and listened to him in the shower. I did not want to move for fear that I would get in trouble for not following his directions. I heard the shower finish and about 10 minutes later, he came down the hallway, gave me a quick "Later, faggot" and left. I stood up and headed to the bathroom. Even with my face again covered in come, I was more worried that nothing got on Diana's sweater. I leaned over and turned on the water. I cleaned my face carefully to make sure I got everything. I looked in the mirror and was very relieved to see that nothing had dripped down onto the sweater. I slowly made my way back to my room. I really wanted to stay dressed as long as I could, but I knew I should get changed. I took one last look in the mirror and could barely see the girl that was there earlier. Without the make-up and the styled hair, Charlene had left. I undressed, taking a little longer just to enjoy the feeling of her sweater before I took it off. I folded everything neatly and put it all in the bottom of my dresser under some t-shirts.

I sat down at my desk to try to do some homework, but just could not concentrate. All I could think about was the upcoming weekend.

12