The Making of Vampires Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mat lifted her leg and allowed his rock hard cock to press against her panties, against her slit. She gasped from the sensation and shock registered as she realized her vulnerability. She pushed his hand away and lowered her leg in a futile attempt to protect herself.

Mat smiled broadly. Her lips had swollen. Her cheeks had flushed. And her chest rose faster with each breath. She was ready for him. Mat grasped her hands, moving them above her head and lifted her up the wall until her face was even with his. She whimpered driving his desire for her into a strange level he had never experienced before.

He locked her hands against the wall by placing his right hand over both of hers. He reached under her skirt with his left and slowly lowered her panties. He locked eyes with her. She swallowed hard and her eyes widened in panic.

Stephany's panties dropped, but caught around her ankles. Mat, looked down for a moment, placed a foot between her ankles onto her panties, and pushed them down off her boots. When he looked up, he saw her blink slowly as if her desire was taking over. He moved his free hand to the slit between her legs and felt the warm flowing wetness. Not meaning to, he allowed a moan escape his lips before pressing his mouth hard against Stephany's.

She closed her eyes before their mouths met and allowed his tongue entry past her lips. Mat lifted her leg again, but this time, she had no panties to prevent his entry and he slid into her hot core. Again, he moaned. There was something about her driving him mad. He had a similar reaction to Rachel and Amy, but it wasn't as intense.

Stephany felt herself falling into the throws of passion with Mat as she had with her other lovers. She knew that once he entered her, there would be little to no resistance on her part. Her body welcomed his invasion. Her body welcomed his cock deep inside her. She wanted nothing more than to cum for him now.

Mat pushed into her with a heavy thrust and caught the quiet gasp from her mouth. He pinched at her nipple through her shirt and heard her whimper as she arched her breast against his hand.

Mat felt the heat between them grow hotter and felt himself losing control. He slammed into her, hearing the thud as her body hit the wall behind her. He began to pummel her repeatedly as her moans spurred him on. He feared to hurt her, but he couldn't stop.

He had guessed right. Stephany did have a wild side and it was taking over. He couldn't even think anymore as her body drove his to give her more pleasure as her nails raked his back. He knew she was close. He was, too.

Then Stephany threw her head back for a moment and cried out in pleasure. Then she bent forward so her mouth pressed against his neck, and bit down, almost painfully. Mat felt the shock of her bite and it seemed like a jolt of energy struck deep inside his cock. He came. Unable to control his body, his hips pumped into her continuously as the two of them slid down the wall until he rested on his haunches. Stephany straddled his lap, her face pressed against his shoulder, her body limp.

***

Thank you for reading. We're almost finished with this story. I appreciate all your emails, so keep them coming. Email me at the contact on my profile.

Until next time,

Veronica