The Makings of a High Seas Whore Ch. 03

Story Info
Caitlin sees what could become of her.
2.9k words
4.3
73.1k
14

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/06/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to dedicate this story to wyldrover who emailed me to ask for more Caitlin stories. I was particularly inspired when he explained that he had read previous encounters over the phone to his wife whilst working away. I truly hope this lives up to expectation for you both.

*

Twenty one year old Caitlin joined the SS Good Morrow disguised as cabin boy. Unfortunately she caught the eye of the ships cook from whom she was rescued but not before he had forced her to learn the art of oral sex. Her rescue brought her to the attention of the ship's captain. Caitlin narrowly escaped the loss of her virtue when they were interrupted by a pirate attack.

In all her twenty one years Caitlin had never heard such sounds. It seemed that the whole world rocked from the ferocity of the battle that raged. Male screams and yells filled the air interspersed with the sound of steel on steel. For an hour Caitlin quivered beneath the blankets terrified that the door to the captain's bedchamber would be flung open and she would be discovered.

The silence after the fight was unnerving. She heard the shouts of victory and then nothing for what felt like an age. She had almost worked up the courage to creep out from under the covers and listen at the door when it flew open. There was a crack of wood as the lock gave way was followed by a crash as the whole door slammed back against the wall.

In stumbled three of the most dangerous looking men Caitlin had ever seen. All three had wild hair that streamed over broad shoulders. One wore a scarf tied to his scalp and his dirty yellow tresses poured out from beneath it. They all gave a cry of mirth at the sight of her in the bed with the covers pulled up to her chin.

"The captain's whore!" One shouted.

"Aye; an' our Cap'n will thank us greatly for her." Sniggered another.

The bandana reached her first with each other man taking a place on the other two sides of the bed. She was trapped. Before she could lunge away Bandana slid his arms under the blankets and pulled her from the bed.

Caitlin screamed and kicked like a devil but she could not break free. The men laughed heartily as her shirt rode up to her waist. Caitlin froze rigid which made them laugh even louder. Strong arms gripped her around the ribs and held her as though she were his jacket slung over his forearm. Unable to cause damage with her feet or fists Caitlin sagged in the vile mans clutches.

She was forced to cover her face as the pirate carried her from The Good Morrow to the pirate ship. Her captor laughed at her shame as she struggled to cover her bare body and she would swear that he swung her more than necessary just to display her naked lower half.

Cheers went up as he finally stopped; he swung them round in a full circle playing up to his audience. Caitlin screamed and held her knees tightly drawn together to save worse embarrassment.

"The captains whore my Captain."

Caitlin felt a chill run through her body. Very slowly she raised her eyes to the sight before her. The imposing figure stood with his back to her, he was dressed in full black. Shiny black leather boots covered both feet to his knees where they disappeared beneath his long black frock coat. The coat fitted his triangular torso like a glove. Tapered to his narrow waist before outlining his broadening expanse of back to hang from strong wide shoulders. Dark curls hung free to the centre of his spine, this was no gentlemanly braid or tail but his hair blew free like that of a savage.

Caitlin's breath was tight in her chest with her fear as the pirate captain paced a few steps away from her and then turned. Her eyes widened in surprise as she gazed on the face of a man who could easily be a Spanish prince or some such noble. His milky coffee coloured skin taut over the high plains of his cheek bones, almond shaped eyes of the richest chocolate; the likeness even more apt since they held such a richness of colour but also the surest sharpest bitterness. He held a thin cruel mouth that was framed by the finest sliver of a moustache that bled down to a narrow pointed beard that cover only the point of his chin.

"You are the whore for the captain of the SS Good Morrow?" His voice was ice over frost, the clipped precision of his words gave him away as English.

Caitlin shook her vehemently.

"She was dressed as she is and lying in the captains' bed Sire." Her captor gave her shake.

"Take her to join Bertha." He said dismissively.

Caitlin wondered with some hope if Bertha was the cook. There was a loud cheer from the watching men and her hope flickered. The pirate carried her through the throng and men reached for her and leered at her, hands pawed at her face, her breasts and her naked thighs. Caitlin screamed.

She was limp with exhaustion when they finally stopped. She had struggled like a Hell cat as they travelled into the bowels of the ships. The door before her was kicked open and she saw what she recognised as the bunk room. A maze of hammocks were strung across every available bit of space.

From the furthest darkest corner of the long room the came the sound of animal grunting. Caitlins entire body trembled at that unearthly sound. As she strained her ears and eyes she heard whispering and low male laughter. Caitlin writhed desperately against the arm that held her. There was no stopping her progress through the room and she sobbed anew with her fear.

"Missy meet Bertha." Her captor's rough voice laughed.

Caitlin looked in all the hammocks but they were empty. A slight movement from the floor caught her eyes and Caitlin peered into the dark. As her eyes adjusted to the gloom she saw a faint glow, another few steps and she could see it was the sheen of sweat on a naked back. Closer still and gasped in horror.

There was a woman crouched naked on the floor, at first she looked as though she were rocking herself for some form of comfort. If she were then it was not a comfort that Caitlin would recognise. Stretched beneath her she could see long thin hairy legs stretching out from under the woman, the naked woman knelt astride a mans waist and crooned at him as she rocked her body over his. Two other men were crouched low beside them urging on one or the other of them.

Sobbing silently with fear Caitlin was carried alongside the group. The woman looked up at her a grinned with wolfish delight. Caitlin cried out in shock at the sight she made.

Bertha sat bare skinned astride a dirty looking thin man, his eyes were half closed and his stubbled scrawny face wore a blissful expression. He grunted and coughed with every move the woman made. It was the sight of the woman herself that terrified Caitlin, a glimpse of what new hell to befall her.

Bertha was not much older than Caitlin judging from her unlined skin but there the similarities ended. The woman's dark hair hung in deeply knotted tangles around her pale face giving the impression of an ill-kept animal pelt. She grinned up at Caitlin showing a near toothless mouth, Caitlin could see a hint of tooth stubs in the back of her jaws. What shocked Caitlin most was her body; as Bertha rocked over the pirate on the floor she swung her huge heavy pendulous breasts. Those fearsome breasts rested just above the swollen mound of her heavily pregnant stomach.

The two watchers turned their attentions to Caitlin. They moved towards her with hands outstretched. Caitlin cried and began to beg them to leave her alone.

"Oh don't play coy honey," Bertha crooned, she ran a finger up Caitlins exposed thigh. "You'll love it down here with me, won't she boys?"

Caitlin scissored her legs, trying to flee the woman's touch without lashing at her.

"You'll be taking over whilst Bertha tends her bairn." Laughed the man holding her.

Caitlin shook her head desperately. "No, I can't do ... that!" She cried.

Bertha threw her head and roared with evil laughter. "This is only the start isn't Barney? We was only getting started."

Barney stepped back from Caitlin as though he had just remembered something important. He tugged at his trousers and freed his engorged cock, grinning at Caitlin he waved it at her enjoying her disgust. He turned bodily towards the woman who had begun to buck with more vigour and offered his filthy cock to her. Bertha made a show of licking her lips at the terrified woman cackling at her terrified whimpers.

The man grew impatient and gripped Bertha by hair pulling her to him. His cock slipped deftly through her gappy teeth. Caitlin widened her eyes in fear, her brief memory of Mr Phelps let her know that this woman's teeth had been knocked out so that her mouth could be fucked with no fear of sharp teeth to mar a mans experience.

Bertha moaned and sighed around the thick shaft, the man below her tugged at one huge breast pulling the woman down onto all fours. Looking up at Caitlin he tightened his grip on the enormous breast and closed his mouth around the thick fat nipple. Caitlins eyes widened in horror as he began to suckle deeply at it. The man's constant swallowing letting her know that he drank milk as the pregnant whore writhed on his cock.

Bertha bucked and moaned at the attention, her bare backside rising and falling as she began to bounce in earnest. The man holding her head began to rock his hips and Caitlin knew enough to know that he was shoving his cock deep into the woman's throat. Caitlin swallowed at the sight, her memory still fresh as to how it felt to have thick swollen cock shoved so deep that you could no longer breathe.

Bertha, however, moaned and sighed as the two men worked at her.

"Jake, are you forgetting what you came here for?" her captor called with a chuckle.

The third man, a short but broad bellied man grinned. "I thought to sample the new whore." He chuckled.

"Show her what she can expect, she seems like she has only been serving one sailor at a time." The man holding her chuckled at his joke. He bent his head to Caitlins ear and whispered. "You watch carefully now; you'll be next."

Caitlin whimpered at his words and trembled further as the man shoved his free hand inside her shirt. His rough calloused hand grazed her skin until he cupped her breast and began to knead her soft flesh. She thought to struggle but as she moved she felt the unmistakable bruising hardness of his aroused cock press onto her bare bottom.

Jake took one last lascivious look at the her before he tugged his own cock free of his pants. Hacking a cough he spat viciously into his hand and then wiped the phlegm over the bulbous head of his ready cock. Watching her closely he placed both hands on Bertha's arse cheeks. The woman pushed herself back into his hands, he gave a chuckle and held his cock to the exposed entrance to the whore's arse.

Caitlin shook her head in shock, she had never even seen that tiny puckered hole before but she could not take her terrified gaze from it as the Jake split it open before her. She could not believe that something so large could push into something so very small. It seemed like a horse fitting through a keyhole to Caitlin's innocent eyes.

Bertha groaned deeply. "You make sure I get mine before you fill me." She growled. The man standing before her cuffed her lightly about the head and pulled her nose to the wire haired nest at the base of his cock.

Caitlin was horrified. Was this what she would become? A whore available for every man on the ship, with every hole in her body plugged with fat ripe cocks. Not just available but eager, even when her body was about to burst with the bastard child she carried.

Bertha groaned deeply. Jake thrust fully into her widely stretched arse he made a show of spreading the woman's arse cheeks to show Caitlin just how widely he pierced that tiny hole. He leered at up at her as he ground himself against those soft round cheeks. He reached one hand around and began to knead at Bertha's free breast. The woman bucked and moaned at the abuse of her body. The kneading brought a trickle of milk to the puckered nipple and Caitlin watched as it trickled down the underside of the fat white breast.

The man standing cried out and thrust deep into Bertha's mouth. He stood shivering and panting for a few moments before dropping to his knees in apparent exhaustion. He took in the sight of the woman still rocking, two men thrusting into her body as they fought to soothe the ache in their cocks. With her mouth free Bertha began to urge them on.

"Come you bastards, make me cum on your cocks." She hissed.

Barney grinned the words. "I'll make you cum you evil witch." He pushed the groping hand from her breast and used both of his to hold it up. Chuckling he opened his mouth a wide as he could and sucked in as much flesh as he could manage. Caitlin watched as he bit down, he bit and chewed and suckled until milk seeped from his jaws. The fingers that clutched Caitlins own small breast dug deeper at the sight of the wanton display.

Bertha screamed, she snarled and growled so viciously that Caitlin though it was through pain but then she made out the words and was even more shocked to see that the woman was gripped in a frenzy and urging the men to take more from her body.

Jake began to pull out of her abused arse far enough that Caitlin could see all but the mushroomed shaped head of his veined pulsing cock. Once almost free he plunged savagely back inside until once more he was pressed belly to spine with the woman.

She tried to look away but every time she did calloused fingers would pinch sharply at her pink nipple, Caitlin began to cry in sheer hopelessness.

There was a scream from Bertha, a deafening bellow, there was an answering chorus of shouts from somewhere on the higher decks. The woman bucked and shook, throwing her back head in her abandon. There was a look of such innate bliss about her features that Caitlin could not equate with the awful scene before her. The men burrowed deep inside found something exciting about it because they both grunted their approval and worked faster than ever before. First one cried out, a sign Caitlin recognised signalled the spewing of his foul tasting seed, and then the other.

"And now for you." The man holding Caitlin suddenly dropped her to the floor.

Caitlin screamed and began to back away. The man dropped to the floor before her and began to crawl towards her with an expression of naked lust. She held her hand out to hold him back as she scrabbled away from him.

"No, please God no. I am a virgin." She screamed.

Five heads turned to her in surprise. Shoving the men from her Bertha crawled towards the tiny blonde woman. Ignoring her protests the woman pushed Caitlin down, before she could struggle Caitlin felt the woman place her hand to the private folds that guarded her womanhood. She screamed as Bertha pushed one long finger inside of her.

"She's right. Go tell the captain." Bertha said with amazement.

"He sent her here." Caitlin's tormentor cried.

"He didn't know what was on offer. Do you want him to find out there was virgin cunt aboard after the fact?" Bertha spat at the man.

The man narrowed his eyes angrily at the woman and turned back to the other men.

"Jake go tell the captain the news."

Without protest the man ran from the room, tucking himself back into his trousers as he fled. Caitlin waited for what seemed like an eternity before she heard footsteps running back down towards them.

"Captain says... take her to ... cabin." The pirate puffed and panted.

There was a string of vicious curses around the room as the breathless man tugged Caitlin away from the bunk room. She was dragged stumbling back up the steps and along the innards of the large ship until the man stopped outside a large wooden door. Caitlin had no time to enjoy her reprieve; a voice called for the pair to enter.

Caitlin was dragged into the room, the handsome pirate was seated at sturdy table that held a selection of maps. She stumbled towards the desk and gasped at the sound of the door closing behind her.