The Makings of a High Seas Whore Ch. 05

Story Info
She made a bargain. Now she has to see it through.
4.8k words
4.37
23.1k
3

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/06/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caitlin has conceded her maidenhead to the pirate but now she must keep him happy or he might throw her to his crew.

Caitlin barely slept. Though the 'Black Wolf' slept soundly, a huge trunk of a man. His coarse naked body pressed tightly against her slim frame. The pirate ship was a smaller vessel than The Good Morrow, it pitched and rolled with barely a breeze to be felt. She pitied the day they ran into poor weather. As the blackness of the portholes slowly changed from deepest navy to a pink tinged azure his body shifted against hers. His hip nudged her and Caitlin gasped when he swung one mighty leg between hers.

Caitlin's body ached. The pain centred between her legs and deep in her belly. Biting her lip she mourned her maidenhead. Michael would turn her away. A soiled woman. She might have hidden the abuse she had suffered but no more. She could have disguised the talents learned by her tongue but she could not explain away the loss of her virginity. She had felt her body tear open as the pirate forced his cock into her body. Her throat tightened and a soft whimper escaped her lips at the memory. Not far behind that memory was the stirring of those strange sensations that had licked at her insides. The pull of his mouth on her breast, how it had caused her hips to tilt and her back to arch. The sleeping man uttered something harsh and unintelligible into her neck, his hand tightened against her ribs. Caitlin held her breath hoping that sleep would drag him under once more. Her body was stiff and sore, her arm was losing feeling trapped beneath her captor. Captor? She should think him her saviour. She would be below deck with a cock in her mouth, cunt and arse if not for the captain. A vision of Bertha flashed beneath her gritty lids. Sweaty, toothless, and rocking against two fat cocks whilst sucking another, her milky breasts being suckled and fondled with a violence Caitlin had never witnessed before.

Caitlin gasped as a large hand thumped against her bare breast. Long, thick fingers found the soft flesh and squeezed. She had thought the captain's body to be a hard bed mate through the long sleepless night but suddenly she grew aware of how parts of him had been much softer than they were now. His cock, barely noticeable throughout the dark hours, pressed hot and turgid against her thigh.

Caitlin's eyes sprang open. He might want to force her body open again. She wasn't ready. She ached. Deep in her belly her body throbbed, her hips felt like they had been torn from their sockets and nipples were sensitive even to the soft cotton that covered them. Caitlin knew of cocks now. She may have only just lost her virginity but she had spent weeks distracting Phelps and then Captain Smith from using her body. She felt the pirate's cock jump and twitch against her skin, like it was sentient, seeking her sore folds without its owners knowledge.

Instinctively she grabbed it. Closing her fingers around its length to keep it from finding its goal. The pirate groaned and bucked against her grip, the cock was so hard that it felt it would bruise her skin if it thrust against her once more. The skin was taut, stretched so tightly over his engorgement that it was softer than any leather she had ever touched. She marvelled at how something so shockingly thick could have fit inside her body. It was larger than Phelps and his cock had choked her on occasion. The pirate's fingers squeezed painfully into her breast, Caitlin gave a testing squeeze of his cock and the fingers responded, a tightening then loosening their hold. Kneading her newly unbound breasts. His fingers were strong, they made deep furrows into her soft mound. The captain rolled further into her, pressing his thigh to her centre and rocking his hips against her hand.

Caitlin's eyes bugged. He was so solidly heavy that she felt he would smother her, his knee pressed painfully against her tender folds. If she did not act soon he would find his way into her body and reawaken all the pain of the night before. With a cry of effort Caitlin shoved him away. He moved but only by an inch. His fingers tightened possessively around her breast, still asleep he grunted his displeasure. The noise stilled Caitlin. She wanted to push him away. She wanted to run, for a terrifying moment she considered swimming from the boat to escape. Caitlin whimpered. She wouldn't kid herself that it would work. She couldn't even swim. Even if she could make it past the boat full of sailors she would drown. She would die or the sailors would catch her and drag her down to the hold. She would spend the rest of her days in darkness with nothing but stinking men and hard ceaseless cocks for company. Her fingers tightened around the captain's erection. He may not be Michael. He may never love or care for her. But he was only one man. Only one cock. If she could keep him happy she would only have to pleasure one cock. Maybe not forever but for now. Now was about all she could cope with.

Caitlin struggled out of his hold. She peeled his hand from her breast and rolled out from under his leg. A hand shot out and grabbed at her wrist but she evaded it, rolling to coolness of the unoccupied sheet at the edge of the cot. Her breath was tight in her chest, her heartbeat loud in her ears but she lay still wondering if he would fall back to sleep. His eyes opened. Simply snapped open and stared straight into hers. She watched confusion cloud them before they narrowed in suspicion. Caitlin licked her lips. One cock or many? She thought to herself. With a nod of decision she slowly slid down the sheet. She would think of Michael and she would do anything that she had to do to survive to see him once more.

She wrapped her hand firmly around the captain's swollen cock. He lifted a brow in question, silently watching her. She blushed at her boldness but shook off her shame and slid further down the cot until her face was level with his hip. She had never swallowed a cock at such an angle before, it had always been presented to her when she was kneeling. They looked smaller that way. Less intimidating. A bead of moisture oozed onto her thumb, she watched its gelid trail fill the creases of her hand. She rolled her thumb over the hole in his shaft and heard him hiss in surprise. She glanced up, worried that she had done something wrong but he merely watched her. She held his eye and repeated the move, his long lashes fluttered against his cheek and his breath rasped. Slowly he opened his eyes once more, his mouth twitched at the corners in what might have been a smile.

Still watching him closely Caitlin lowered her head and touched the seeping bulb of his cock with her tongue. It twitched mightily in her hand. She did it again, lapping more thoroughly, tasting his salt. He groaned and raised his hips. She moved with him so that he could not thrust between her lips and choke her. She rocked, touching her tongue to his hot tight skin with every forward motion, squeezing his thickness with her fist with the backward motion. She built a soft gentle rhythm. To her surprise the cock grew even more. It swelled in her hand, its pulse thickening against her grip and the pirate's breathing grew to steady rasp.

Closing her eyes against him Caitlin took his cock deeper in to her mouth. Its swollen head pressing against her tongue. The captain groaned aloud. When she snuck a glance his eyes too were closed, a look akin to pain stretching his features. His hips rocked up to meet her and she closed her lips around him. Her tongue swirled the length of him. She began to suckle. His cock felt like stone in her mouth. It could not be flesh and blood. Something so hard and unyielding could never belong to a body like an arm or a leg. She traced every ridge, every vein, took him deeper until he pressed against the back of her throat. She swallowed around him. She heard a shuddering breath and glanced upward along the hard length of his body. His arms were stretched out wide, his hands curled into the sheet, dragging it free from beneath the mattress. His eyes were closed yet his face was tilted to the ceiling as though her were straining to see something between the planks. Sweat beaded his chest, rolling down the hard ridges of his stomach, his breathing was ragged as though he'd been running. Suddenly his head jerked down to stare at her, confusion tightened his eyes.

Inside Caitlin smiled at her tawdry success. Holding his eye she lowered her head and dragged her lips along his swollen cock. It twitched heavily, bouncing between them. She did it again. His cock jerked. It bounced off his stomach and strained back to her lips. Caitlin licked, tiny little cat licks over the throbbing bulb. The captain hissed but he was smiling at her. He reached for her, closing his huge hand around her breast. He squeezed. It was not unpleasant. A vision of Bertha flashed behind her eyelids and she mimicked the sound the woman had made, a purring groan. The captain gasped and his whole body jerked against her. She repeated the sound and this time took his cock wholly into her mouth and sucked deeply. His calloused thumb grazed her nipple and Caitlin squirmed against him in surprise.

She built a rhythm. Pushing herself up until his cock nearly popped free of her lips then sliding down until he filled her almost to her throat. As she moved her breasts swung against his hand. She became so fascinated in the feel of the weight of her flesh against his palm that only his sudden death grip on her breast alerted her to his imminent completion.

Caitlin doubled her speed. With less finesse and more urgency she pumped her mouth down his cock. It filled her. His hand twisted and pulled at her tender breast. He tugged her hardened nipple between thumb and forefinger creating tiny sparks of fire in her belly. Her jaw locked tight, aching at being held open so long but she could taste the salt of his body. Smell the tang of his sweat. His breath was an engine, revving in his chest. Blindly he gripped her. She burrowed down taking him as deep as she dared. Her throat burned with the pressure.

Without warning a hand gripped the back of her head. Caitlin panicked. She been choked like this before. A thick cock forced too far into her face. Cutting off her air until she thought she would die. But he didn't pull her. Didn't hold her in place so that he could force his cock into her. He tightened his fingers into her hair as he cried out. His cocked pulsed against the roof her mouth. Her tongue filled with salt. He was done. Caitlin swallowed rapidly, trying not to drown in his seed. It poured into her mouth steadily. He groaned deeply. His fingers massaging her scalp but still not hurting her. As his cock began to deflate he rocked his hips reflexively and sighed deeply.

Only when she was sure he was done did Caitlin let his cock slip from her lips. The captain gave a heavy sigh.

"If you ever learn to fuck as well as you suck you would be a dangerous woman."

Caitlin waited until the pirate had dressed and left the cabin before she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. The taste of a man's cum had once made her want to vomit. As she heard the door lock behind him she thought only that it might have dried on her chin. With a sigh she lay down and finally slept.

It was noisy in the ship but Caitlin had been at sea for months now. Neither the shouting of the men nor the creaking of the ship disturbed her sleep. Yet she sat bolt upright at the snick of the key in the lock. The pirate captain stood in the doorway, a tense smile on his lips before he glanced over his shoulder and stepped inside. He ran a hand over his face.

"Bertha had her baby."

Caitlin went cold. All blood drained from her face and goose bumps prickled over every inch of skin. "And you need me for...?"

"She needs tending. There's a swell up and I can't spare anyone."

Caitlin let out the breath she been holding. Her body sagged like a windless sail. "I'll need clothes and I will see to her." She sagged back onto her elbows, her relief leaving her weak

"Clothes?" The captain frowned at her.

Caitlin waved her hand to indicate her nudity beneath the sheet. "Will you guarantee my safety if I waltz out of this cabin as I am?" She laughed at the absurdity of the idea.

The pirate nodded distractedly. He jerked open the door and called out to a passing sailor. "Fetch a dress from Bertha's cabin."

"And underwear." Caitlin prompted.

With a hiss the captain added the extra command. "I don't have time to play maid."

Caitlin had truly thought she had been called to take Bertha's place in the hold. The thought still had her limbs trembling. "I'm sure you don't have time to beat your men unconscious if I go strolling the deck in the altogether."

He pursed his lips and gave an acquiescent nod. "It would be a distraction." He smiled, fully. Dimples pinched his cheeks in the most unexpected fashion.

Caitlin was still staring when the sailor returned with an armful of fabrics. They were gaudy reds and golds but they rustled beautifully. The captain snatched them up from the sailor and tossed them on the bed.

"Five minutes. No more." He snapped. "I'll be outside."

Caitlin gave a surprised gasp. He was nervous at being alone with her as she dressed. She shook her head with confusion. He had seen her naked, watched her as she sucked his cock but couldn't sit and watch her put on her stockings. She might never understand men.

It took a longer than five minutes to dress. It had been a long time since Caitlin had worn a dress much less the dozen petticoats that came with Bertha's outfit. Bertha was broader than Caitlin and shorter. The dress was ill fitting and would have caused a scandal, even at the docks, but Caitlin made as many adjustments as she could without using scissors and a needle to begin again. The bodice dipped low but the myriad of ruffles and bows added a modicum of modesty. On Bertha it would have displayed her ample breasts teasingly but on Caitlin it made her swells appears almost boyish. Even with the petticoats the dress flounced high, revealing far too much of Caitlin's borrowed boots. Caitlin had been so long out of a corset that she had to sit and wait for her head to stop spinning whence she finally tied it in place. Her heels rang out on the boards as she knocked on the cabin door.

The ship was silent. Her fear of being lynched by deprived sailors was needless. She suspected that the captain had ordered the men to other side of the deck for her journey. She followed his stiff shoulders through the maze of the holds until the stopped outside a roughly hewn door. When it opened at the captain's knock Caitlin thought it must be a cupboard it was so small. Though the ship's whore probably didn't usually rate a room of her own.

The elderly man that open the door was visibly relieved to see them. He pulled the door wider so they could see Bertha laid out on a tiny cot. The bed was so small that even the short woman had her knees bent to fit on the mattress. Her lids fluttered long enough that the effort seemed to exhaust her and her head rolled on the rough pillow, turning away from them.

"Her fever is down but she's delirious." The sailor croaked. His voice cracked so badly that Caitlin wondered at the man's age. His scrawny frame and rough beard made him appear to be older than Methuselah but surely such an old man could never get work as a sailor. The old man shook his head sadly and gazed back at the dark skinned woman. Bertha groaned loudly and muttered something that sounded like "four armadillos and a sandwich."

The captain blanched and nudged Caitlin forward. "Make her comfortable. Stitch will be outside if you need anything."

Caitlin looked at him and then at Bertha. She had no idea what to do for a delirious woman with a fever. "Hot water and two rounds of bread and meat." She snapped at the old man. He nodded gratefully.

"Lock the door behind you."

Caitlin locked the door as soon as Stitch ran off towards the galley. She drew in a deep breath and stepped the small distance to the cot.

Bertha opened one eye and groaned weakly. Biting her lip Caitlin picked up the cloth sitting in a bowl on the floor beside the cot. She gave it a squeeze and dabbed gently at Bertha's brow. The hand that swiped her away was surprisingly strong.

"Get away wit' you." Bertha hissed.

Caitlin took a step back nearly stumbling over the small crate at the foot of the bed. The blankets within stirred and a high whine sounded then tailed off.

"You wake that baby and I'll keel haul you." Bertha sat up and scowled fiercely. "Why are you wearing my best dress?"

"So I'm not naked when I play nursemaid." Caitlin snapped in response. "You are perfectly healthy aren't you?"

"I just gave birth to a small whale. I'm entitled to a few days in bed." Bertha scowled indicating the crate.

Caitlin peered at the bundled blankets tilting her head left then right until she finally made out the crumpled features within. After a moment she blinked in surprise. "He does have a big head."

"Shame he'll only use his little one to think with." Bertha muttered, more to herself than to Caitlin. She looked up with narrowed eyes. "Well? Will you give me away?"

Caitlin watched her shrewdly. "What's it worth?"

"It's been a while since I worked on a woman but I guess I could give it a go." Bertha gave a tired sigh.

Caitlin squeaked in shock. "Worked on a...? That is NOT what I meant." She straightened imaginary creases from her skirt as she fought against the blush that fired her cheeks. "Do you have another dress? I don't want to ruin your best one. And some... advice. And half your rations." She added hastily.

Bertha smiled as if she was pleased. "You've found your feet already." She said. She nodded sharply to the shelving on the wall behind Caitlin. "Them bags up there, second one in, there's a blue dress. It belonged to a skinny bitch. Should fit you too. It's a deal. Just mention the blood when they ask, it makes their eyes cross and they won't ask any more questions. What advice?"

Caitlin held up a hand, footsteps sound beyond the door. Sure enough there was a sharp knock a moment later. Caitlin opened it just enough to see Stitch gazing back at her. He thrust a bowl of steaming water at her. It slopped around and Caitlin set it down beside the bed. She was about to close the door on him when more footsteps sounded. A boy of about fifteen skidded to a stop and jerkily handed her a sack. He blushed deeply as he tried to peer around the door. Catching Caitlin's eye he ducked his head and then gave her a bowl wide enough that Caitlin had to open the door fully for it to fit. She gazed at the meat and fruit it held. Her stomach growling at the sight. The boy risked another look inside the room, blushed again and then ran off.

"She'll be alright won't she?" Stuttered the old man.

Caitlin smiled at his obvious concern. "She bleeding badly." She said watching the scant colour drain from his face. "I've done this before, she should pull through." She added.

"Just shout if you need anything." He patted Caitlin's hand nearly the tipping the bowl from her grip. "My wife was like an animal when she had a bairn, ate everything but the plate." The memory made him smile.

Caitlin felt bad for lying to him so she just smiled until he sighed wistfully and walked away. She closed the door with her hip and held it up to Bertha. The food would have been more than a week's rations when she worked for Mr Phelps.

Bertha beckoned her over and snatched the bowl from her as soon as it was in reach. "Get out of my dress and then you can ask your questions."

Caitlin found the dress. Having rooted through Bertha's clothes she guessed what she owned had been stolen from others. Not too surprising for a pirate's whore. Caitlin flushed at how easily she had judged the woman, after all she was no better now. A pirate's whore; and not necessarily a very good one either.

12