The Makings of a High Seas Whore Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lack of teeth made eating difficult for Bertha. The woman sucked on every mouthful, noisily, until it was soft enough to swallow. Her distaste made Caitlin take her time over dressing so that she would not have to watch her as well.

The bread was not so fresh but it was free of weevils. In her old job she used to sieve them from the flour each morning. The memory turned her stomach but Caitlin didn't stop eating. She sat on the floor of the tiny storeroom whilst Bertha nursed her baby. At first she had been horrified at the sight of the woman's swollen breast being suckled but like everything else in her new life Caitlin looked away and pretended it wasn't happening. It was not the worst thing that had happened to her lately.

"What advice was you after?" Bertha spoke over the greedy sucking of the baby.

Caitlin licked her lips, wondering at how to say the words. "My position relies on..."

"You want to know how to fuck a man good?" Bertha interrupted with a chuckle.

Caitlin gasped at her bawdiness but eventually nodded.

"He must have fucked you. Did the Black Wolf do anything that made you purr?" She looked squarely at Caitlin. Instinct made Caitlin shake her head violently in denial. "Well you aint gonna keep him happy if you just want to be hating him and his fucking." Bertha sighed and switched the baby to the other breast. "Let me tell you that a cock in the right spot and a good tweak can give you a few minutes of sheer happiness. With all these men about that's a lot of happy."

Caitlin licked her lips. "I don't understand. What is the right spot? And I don't think I want a tweak." She grimaced.

Bertha rolled her eyes. "You carry on like that an' he'll drop you on the first lump of land we hit, with a fat belly and nothing to your name." She pointed to the shelf where her duffel bags sat. "Check out that dark one with the patch. There's some stuff might help."

The sack was smaller than the bags holding her dresses but it was still a weight to pull from the shelf. It rattled and jangled when it hit the floor. Bertha hissed and bid her be careful. Caitlin pulled a few bottles out of the sack and peered at them in the dull lamplight. The other woman settled the baby into the makeshift crib and snatched the sack from her. She held up a jar of creamy ointment and some kind of decorated horn. Caitlin peered at it in confusion.

"Take that dress off and pull that stool closer." The woman ordered.

Resigned Caitlin did as she was told. She sat on the short three legged stool in her borrowed bloomers and corset.

"This," Bertha held up the jar. "Will grease the path of whatever hole gets used."

"Whatever? You mean...?"

The older woman rolled her eyes. "Don't get prissy with me. That captain is going to fuck you whatever way he wants. And there aint no man that can resist that tight little ass hole for long. It's gonna stay tight much longer than that pussy of yours." She laughed at Caitlin's horror. "Now you grease it all up and it'll be easier. Go on."

Caitlin gasped. "You mean now? But?"

"You want talk or do you want to know?"

Caitlin swallowed. She paused thinking it over.

"For pity's sake child this is going to be a long few days."

Caitlin took the jar and dipped two fingers inside. It was thick, fatty, and didn't smell too alluring. She eyed Bertha nervously before lowering her fingers to her bloomers. Bertha nodded. Closing her eyes Caitlin swiped the grease along her folds briskly.

"And the other."

Caitlin's eyes popped open. "Now?"

"Just do it." Bertha snapped. "You need to be ready at all times. That is what you do now. You take cock in whatever way you are told. Even if you aint told, you don't want nothing going up there without a little help."

Caitlin scooped some more grease, stood up and dabbed some gingerly on her bottom. She quickly sat back down again.

Bertha gave a coughing chuckle. "You ever touch yourself before?"

Caitlin shook her head, no. Bertha chuckled again at her vehemence.

"Take this." She handed the horn to Caitlin. It wasn't quite a horn, it was shaped, slightly rounded and the carvings stood out black against the dirty grey of the material. It was a tooth, a carved whale tooth. It was shaped like an angry cock. Thick and round but not as long as a real one. Caitlin peered at the designed, her eyes rounded in dull surprise as she made them out. Carved into the tooth were drawings of fucking. A stylised woman with her legs spread wide and an arrow pointing to the shaded triangle between her stick legs. A woman on all fours with a thick pole skewering her bottom. Caitlin stopped looking.

"Now stick it in." Bertha prompted.

She hesitated a moment but didn't argue. She pushed the crude cock between her legs. The grease made it glide inside without effort.

"Move it about." Bertha gave a tired sigh. After a few moments of Caitlin moving the tooth back and forth she rolled her eyes. "Girl if I was a man I would rather drill a hole in a bucket of rotting fish and stick my cock in that than fuck you."

Caitlin stood up and placed her fists on her hips letting the carved tooth drop to the floor. "You make this sound like an art when he's just going to stick his cock in me anyway. What difference does it make?"

Bertha licked her lips. "I hear that cook taught you to suck cock." She waved away Caitlin's surprise at the knowledge. "It's a ship, sailors are worse than washer women for gossip. What did you learn sucking his cock?"

"That he should bathe more often." Caitlin muttered with a shudder. Bertha glared at her. "That if I did nothing he took longer."

"Why was that?"

"Because it was more pleasurable." Caitlin said miserably. She glared defiantly. "Though he liked it almost as much if I cried."

Bertha nodded her acceptance. "Do you know what is more pleasurable than a woman's skill? Her enjoyment. Her participation." She didn't bother to wait for Caitlin's response and waved at the many duffel bags lining the shelves. "Do you know what happens when they finally dump me ashore? I shall have another life, that's what. I have clothes and enough money to buy a small house. I have those because I make these men happy. They fight each other to make me cum."

Caitlin sagged at the comparison. She thought of the pirate captain when he left her bed that morning. 'If you could fuck as well as you suck..." She blew out a determined breath and retrieved the gaudy cock from the floor.

"I don't expect to enjoy it but I should at least learn to pretend."

12