The Male Secretary

Story Info
New male secretary gets close to buxom female boss.
764 words
3.09
36.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I handed her my resume for the position of secretary at her law firm and she looked up at me for the first time and I saw her beautiful smile with those gorgeous lips.

She looked me up and down and checked out my muscular body that was covered by my sport coat. My age of 25 and my built 6'2, 195 pounds black hair and blue eyes always got me ladies but this woman of 32, I knew I had to have!

She had on a sexy mini suit on that accented her huge 38DD titties and her firm tight ass. Her legs seemed to go on and on till they were covered by the small piece of cloth.

"Hi, Mrs. Gonzalez, " I said. She said hello back and continue to say how her firm was shot handed and could use some new bodies for the job.

I replied that I was her man and she surprised me by saying you sure are!!

Hearing this my cock almost busted out of my pants.

She got up from her leather chair and walked to where I was standing and we grabbed each other and started kissing each other in passionate lust. Our tongues played with each other as I felt her ass up with my strong hands.

"Lets see this hot body of yours, " she said as she pulled my coat off and ripped my silk shirt off sending buttons everywhere. She saw my chest and kissed down my body pecking my body with her sweet lips. I held her head as she traveled down my body till she pulled off my belt and yanked my pants down.

My 9 inches of thick cock meat busted out at her and she gasped saying how big it was and how she was going to suck it.

She licked up and down the shaft with her tongue as she held my ass in he hands. She took a deep breath and did the best thing I have ever felt in my life, she took all my cock and stuffed it all down her throat. I almost came right there but I knew I had to hold off till I fucked her brains out. She traveled up and down my cock sucking it like a vacuum and making it glisten with saliva. She grabbed each of my balls and put each one in her mouth sucking them a jawbreaker.

I was moaning and groaning everywhere and just as I was about to blow my cum down her throat she pulled off and said not yet baby.

She took off her jacket very slowly to reveal her purple lace bra which removed just as fast and she jammed my face in between her huge titties. I grabbed her right melon and sucked on her big light brown nipples as her sweet smelling brown hair danced in my face. I pinched her nipples with my teeth as she moaned with delight.

I peeled off her moist panties and kissed her thick pussy lips. I broke in her pussy with my tongue exploring her wet mound and tasting her sweet nectar.

She was moaning and groaning so much as she ground her hips against my juice-covered face. I found her erect clit and sucked on it as hard as I could as I buried a finger in her bumhole. She grabbed my head and screamed probably loud enough so the other workers could hear us. OOOOOOOOOO god she screamed!! Suck it harder!!

I bit into her clit as she exploded into my mouth with her juice and sweet cum.

Without even a break I picked her up and put her into the doggy style position on her desk. I climbed on top of her and rammed my thick dick in her tight pussy! I grabbed her hips as I fucked her tight pussy harder and harder with her saying, " OOO baby FUCK me harder, my husband never fucks anymore.

I responded by saying he is and asshole as her court papers sprayed off the mahogany desk as we fucked on top of it like two wild animals. Her pussy milked my cock for all it was worth and as I felt my balls start to tighten up I yanked her hair and shot my cum load deep in side of her.

AWWWWWWWW BABY THAT FELT SO GOOD, she said.

It sure fucking did I said as we lay there.

My job at that law firm involved some long and hard nights, if ya know what I mean!!