The Male Servant's Private Pleasure

Story Info
She and French male servant have private encounter.
1.3k words
3.63
22.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name's Danielle Grant. I am 25 years old and I work as a party planner. I looked forward to help my wealthy best friend Pamela Stuart plan her big birthday party which was in two days. It's her first big party after splitting from her medical doctor husband Stephen. What had happened was her husband had not only cheated on her with a close relative, but he also had lost his practice as a result of a lawsuit. Pamela managed to clean him out in divorce court, especially since there was no prenup.

Once I had arrived at Pamela's palace-like manison, she greeted me at the front door. Her auburn hair and her lime green sun dress glistened in the bright afternoon sun.

"Danielle, I'm so glad you can make it. I'm really looking forward to making my party the talk of the town." Pamela said as she greeted me with a hug. Once we entered the house, we began talking about the theme and food for the party.

We walked into the spacious kitchen and sat down. I opened up my briefcase and went through the information I received from her. Pamela wanted a Italian masquerade theme for her birthday party. She then showed me the invitations she got from the printers. The invitations had a big masquerade mask in the front. They were very beautiful. As we discussed the party plans, a tall, handsome man with dark blonde hair brought us some lemonade to drink.

"So who's the hunk of a man bringing us drinks?" I asked Pamela.

"That's Jean-Marc. Our French male servant. He's been working for me and Stephen for 6 years." Pamela said to me.

"I'm sure he does very well." I said.

Then, Pamela talked to me about the food she wanted to serve at her party. She even wanted a dessert bar served there. Her phone rang and Pamela had to take a business call so she went into her home office. I sipped my lemonade as I waited for her. While I waited, I made some quick business calls. After 20 minutes, I got a little impatient. I finished my lemonade as I organized my papers. Jean-Marc walked into the room and poured more lemonade into my glass.

"I'm just waiting on her to finish her call." I said to Jean-Marc.

He looked at me with those sparkling blue eyes and said, "What is your name?"

"I'm Danielle." I said.

"A pleasure to meet you, Danielle." he said as he kissed my hand. For a Frenchman, he spoke English so perfectly. Then, he noticed my silver and white diamond rings on my finger.

"Are you married?" Jean-Marc asked.

"No, I'm widowed. I don't even know why I'm even wearing these rings."I said to him.

I'm a widowed woman. My husband of four years Charles went through hard times which I had helped him through and then one day he shot himself. He left a suicide note and all. Charles and I had been through good and bad times. He was supportive, sweet, kind, and loving. Suddenly, he had lost his job at the law firm and then to make matters worse the law firm went bankrupt. I've been by his side but now that he's gone I just put all my energy into my job. I did all my grieving and crying at Charles's funeral now I'm ready to be back at work.

"I'm so sorry." He said sincerely.

"Thanks." I replied.

I shifted my focus to the party planning at hand. I got even more impatient waiting for Pamela to finish her business call after waiting for 45 minutes.

"You look a little tense, Danielle. You could use a break." Jean-Marc said to me.

"Yeah. I need a break." I replied.

Jean-Marc then took my hand and led me to the dining room. Like a gentleman, he kissed my hand. Then, he kissed my lips. His hands cradled and softly touched my face as we kissed. He slowly unbuttoned my gray pinstriped blazer as it fell to the floor. We continued to kiss feverishly when my arms wrapped around his neck. I took off his shirt and loosened his tie. Jean-Marc had this chiseled body that could make a Greek god statue jealous. His hands roamed up and down my hourglass-shaped body. He kissed and softly licked my neck as he unbuttoned my white button down shirt. It had been a long time since a man had kissed and caressed me and with Jean-Marc it felt like all my problems went away with each kiss and touch. His hands went under my shirt and lowered the straps of my black satin and lace bra. He kneeled down as his mouth sucked my breasts. Next, he planted soft kisses on my stomach. He stood up and kissed my neck again. We kissed as our hands were on each other's backsides. His hands moved up to my dark brown hair that was in an up-do with loose curls in the ends, stroking it.

He lifted and carried my body to the dining room table. He still had that hot, hungry look in his eyes as he carefully laid me down. His very skillful hands unhooked the back of my bra before he slowly removed my shirt. My fingers laced in his hair as he kissed my lips again. His lips moved lower to my breasts, orally ravishing them. I couldn't think with his hands and mouth on me. My hands slid down from his hair to his back. His hands found my matching pants as he unbuttoned and unzipped them. Once he slid the pants off of me, he kissed and licked up and down my thighs. He took off my heels. I felt his bulge hardening against my thigh. Jean-Marc pushed my panties aside and licked my pussy. I stroked his hair as I watched him taste, lick, and suck my feminine nectar. For a moment, he looked at me with his blue eyes. My body burned in rich, luscious desire with every touch, kiss, and lick he delivered to my body. After that, he got up and then took off his black pants and slid off his black boxer briefs. Jean-Marc took my breath away with his naked, chiseled body which is a work of art to my eyes. He then carefully got on top of my body on the table. He got a cushion from one of the chairs to make sure I was comfortable. I slowly sucked him. As I tasted him, his hands softly played and squeezed my lush breasts.

Jean-Marc moaned, "Danielle, your mouth feels so warm and perfect."

He took himself out of my mouth and kissed me there. He sat down on one of the chairs and carefully pulled me close to him till I was on his lap. He positioned his cock and entered me. He held me while his cock moved in and out of me. I moaned as he planted kisses on my lips, face, and neck. My hands caressed up and down his irresistible body. My moans and groans got louder, but Jean-Marc calmed them by kissing my lips. We moaned at the same time as we reached climax. My orgasm was spent once he spilled his man milk inside of me. He smiled at me before he deeply kissed my lips once again. We held each other for a few minutes. After that, we helped each other get dressed before Pamela came back.

"You're amazing, Jean-Marc." I whispered to him.

"So are you, Danielle. I can't wait to see you again." He replied as he kissed my cheek and my hand.

"You will see me again, because I'm the party planner and you will also see me at the party." I said to him.

After our encounter, we went back to work. I continued to help Pamela prepare for the party and Jean-Marc went back to being a male servant for my best friend. I kept my busy professional attitude even though I thought about Jean-Marc. I couldn't wait to see more of him.

THE END