The Male-Supremacist Master

Story Info
Beginning of His Story.
750 words
3.09
13.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost all is "play" in this realm and I don't. For Me there is a deep, primal yin/Yang at work here that is not play-acting but the full expression of deep, elusive truth. I did not begin in BDSM as a Male-Supremacist. I was brought there by the moods and energies of cunts I fucked, used and Mastered. NOTHING was non-consensual. And, as I honed the art of being a Man, with those women as My grindstones, as it were, I came to where I am. On places like Literotica they imagine it all has to be lies or hate. BDSM, normatively, is a "game" that is played for whatever results. I do not distain or reject all these attitudes and pleasures, but My goals and Ways have developed differently and if I had never found women who craved to serve My shiny black Master's boots in fealty and with the deepest pleasure, I might actually heed the Literotica audience that finds My authentic replays in fiction of what I have known and experienced to be lies or worse. But at the age of 67 I am impatient to declare what I know.

"I am Willa, the first real 'victim' of Master Victor Mann. I am now gone from this world. But I will attest to His Power and Will. I was 15 years older, divorced with five children. (I was 42 at the time). I was blonde, big-titted and quite beautiful, for what that is worth. We met in a vanilla environment, truly, but the older younger dynamic probably always had a kinky aspect to it. An executive type, I needed a smart, very confident Man. Over our 17 years together (He was married, which I knew and preferred, as I did not want another marriage or even the usual "relationship"), He Guided Me to My essence and core. I initially hated and fiercely resisted His initial proposals in regard to Male-Dominance. I declared more than once that I would NEVER become a sex slave. If He tells you that, despite this, I became His fuck-bitch and whore for whatever kinky pleasures He desired from Me, those are the facts of Our/our relationship, as He Guided me.

"I was supposedly vanilla, supposedly non-kinky, supposedly forthright and 'independent' in proud feminist ways. After several years of His influence, whenever I visited His apartment the walls were decorated with S/m and bondage photos from the magazines He liked and We/we would peruse them together as my cunt got wetter and wetter. I was the silent little pussy who was afraid to admit what I wanted and what I needed. So I hardly said a word. But I did see Him dress me up, accouter me, and make me into His high-heeled cunt, against all my own habits and understandings. I will express it basically in my own true understanding: He used me like a Man should a woman. You girls who don't like and need such attentions can say it is disgusting and could (and should) never be true. But it was true for me and He shook me to my core. Do you know what it is like to be truly FUCKED to the core of one's being, to be a piece of frill on a Prick, a hole that is TRUE? And yes He did make it hurt. I did submit in the most abject ways. I did as told, as and when told. And in the end I licked His shiny black Master's boots in fealty, truly, and, actually, and, as I licked His boots, lying face down on the floor, my hands clasping their backs, I was trembling with passionate pleasure.

"The mouth gags and the bondage came. And, after some years, out of the blue (He must have shaken it loose from My inner being by force), I said to Him, I confessed to Him, quietly, 'Sir, I do believe Men are superior to women.' I guess I always believed and understood this and had ALWAYS lied about my understandings. But, you see, He freed Me by His harsh control to be clear and honest. Understanding and accepting this gave me, finally, the deepest solace and pleasure. I did not want nor seek what Sir graced Me with, but he plumbed my depths, heart and soul, and showed me the will-less joy a woman can know, when she is rightless before the Cock and Rod. He wouldn't have it any other way, and neither would I."