The Malicious Prank

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was quickly getting aroused, my cock swelling and rising. Jenny's slick, soapy hands were still reaching around me, but now she was massaging me. I knew my release would finally come, and I looked forward to it. Jenny's hands were massaging my balls and stroking my cock. My nuts ached fiercely, but it was a minor issue as I felt my wife's loving touch. "Jenny, I don't think I will last long, but I really need this. Keep going, sweetheart. Get me off."

With that, she stopped using the soap and let the water rinse me clean. She then turned me toward her, still allowing me to have the shower running on me. Jen slowly lowered to her knees, her eyes locked with mine. With my cock near her face, she looked at it, then back up to me, holding her gaze for a few moments. Then she took my hard cock in her hand and brought her mouth over the head. I was in heaven and mentally let go of the physical pain. My sweetheart moved her head up and down my cock with loving passion. I could feel the tightness of my hard on as it slid smoothly in and out of her velvet mouth.

The visual was nearly too much for me as I saw my cock disappear deep inside her mouth. Jenny had relaxed her muscles and had taken my length into her throat. Seeing her lips and nose against my pubic hair, and feeling the sensation of her throat was something I would never forget. I was close to shooting off and gave Jenny a few pats on the head. "Jenny, this is it, I can't hold off any longer." With that, she pulled me out of her throat but kept sucking up and down. She never let up, wanting to take my load. I was enthralled as she continued to stroke her hand up and down my shaft, all the while moving her head up and down over the head of my cock.

As I looked at Jenny's petite hands, I was in love all over again with the angel I met just over 6 years earlier. Her slender fingers were wet with the shower and I felt proud looking at the wedding ring that moved up and down with her hand. I glanced at Jenny's wet hair, leaving her ears open to my view. She looked so hot with her diamond stud earrings that I had gotten for her on her last birthday. Now, at age 26, my angel was ever as beautiful as the day I fell in love with her.

Suddenly, I felt weak, my legs were trembling as my climax built. My nuts were full and my cock was as hard as it had ever been. Every muscle in my stomach, neck, jaw, and groin, were tight, shaking as I erupted into Jenny's mouth. My orgasm lasted gloriously long as I shot rope after rope of cum toward the back of her throat. I could feel Jenny's mouth clench, relax, and move, as her tongue swirled around my cock head. She held her lips tightly around my cock as she did her best to swallow everything I gave her. There was cum leaking out of her lips, yet she continued to take me. Still working at it, she looked up into my eyes, stroking my spent cock still lodged in her hungry mouth.

Jenny finally allowed my cock to slide out of her mouth as my head was tilted back, water running down my face, chest, and falling on my sweet wife. She rose to her feet, bringing her arms gently around me. She tried to hold me without hurting me, caressing me with her head against my chest. We finished cleaning up and still held each other as we began to run out of hot water.

---------------------

It was a tough chore, but we managed to get shorts on me, and rewrapped my shoulder. We didn't even try to put a tee shirt on me. Jenny had to quickly use a hair dryer on my sling as it had gotten wet in the shower. I was worn out and the effect of my pain medicine wearing off was getting critical. I was hurting severely as I waited for Jenny to return with more medicine. I took my pills and a long drink of water, sighed, and looked at my wife. Jenny helped me to get into bed to rest. It was afternoon but I knew I could catch up on sleep and rest. Feeling at peace, I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

I don't know how long I had been out, but waking up, I knew it was late enough to be dark outside. I felt stiff as I rolled a bit to see the clock. It was a little after 8:00pm. I could hear voices and knew Jenny was in the living room. After a bit, I could tell the other voices were Jenny's brother, Mike, and also her parents. I rolled and edged myself out of bed and made my way to the living room. All eyes were on me as Jenny jumped to quickly come to me. She gave me a hug and walked with me to the couch.

Jenny's parents had stopped by, heading home after a meeting with their accountant. Mike had already been here a while, evidently. Jenny's dad asked how I was feeling and then shook his head. "You know Dan, love can make people do some damn strange things. Jenny told us what both of you had been through. Good hell, what a shitter. If you need my help kicking the crap out of that guy, I'll be glad to help." He smiled lightly but I knew he was serious. I appreciated his offer but did not say anything. With that, Jenny's mom and dad said they needed to get going but were glad to see me before they needed to leave. They said their goodbyes and were off.

Mike had been quiet until they left, just looking at me and sort of shaking his head from side to side. "Dan, Jenny has been filling me in on everything that you two have been through, then mom and dad showed up. We didn't say a whole lot after that, so they don't know quite everything." Saying this, Mike was changing glances between me and Jenny. She looked nervous and I was not sure why. If I had to guess, I would think that Mike would have wanted to kick my ass, if I had indeed cheated on his little sister. He was that protective. I got the jest of what had been talked about and knew that Mike was fully filled in on the details. Maybe Jenny was a bit on edge, hoping Mike would not make more of it now that we were on the mend.

Jenny looked at me and then toward Mike. "Everything is fine now and we're working it all out, right, Dan?" She kept her eyes on me, almost needing me to confirm what she was saying. At that point, I decided to try to make sure Mike was at ease, at least as far as what was going on between Jenny and me. "Yeah, it'll be alright. We both went through some things but in the end, neither of us strayed outside of our marriage commitment."

Mike grinned and raised an eyebrow. "You two act like I'm going to blow a gasket or something. I know you both are alright, I believe everything Jenny told me. What has me wound up and pissed off is this fucking Steve Hansen guy. There needs to be some retribution, and you need to take it seriously. If you don't I will. It's that simple. I won't get involved unless I think you both are rolling over, and I hope that doesn't happen. If it does, I'll handle it my way." With that, he took a few swallows of his beer and plopped back onto the couch, staring at us.

"Listen, Mike...to be honest, I have not had the energy to put into it yet." Then I leaned forward a bit, wincing in pain, gritting my teeth. "We'll get even alright, don't you worry about that. Right now, my priorities are toward Jenny, how she's doing, and getting myself healed up. Mark my words though, we will do something about it. All three of us, me, Jenny, and you. I will need your help. Plus, I'm open to ideas."

Knowing my sweet wife as well as I do, I knew I needed to put her at ease. "Jenny." I looked at her and her, at me. "Don't worry, we won't do anything crazy, we won't put ourselves in any jeopardy. I love you and know you are a bit worried with how this conversation is going. When we do what we are going to do, we'll all three be on board, in agreement, and we will make our point. To what degree...who knows? But be at ease, it will be OK. I love you. Just know this...Steve Hansen nearly destroyed our marriage. He'll pay dearly." Mike was nodding his head in agreement, I'm sure feeling glad that we would not take this cruel prank lightly.

We talked for a little while longer, just relaxing and taking it easy. Although it was getting close to 9:00pm, none of us had eaten dinner, time just slipped by. Jenny heard my stomach growl and looked at me with a smile. "Do you two guys care if we have Applebee's for dinner? If that's OK, I'll call in an order and then go pick it up at their curbside to go. I'm starving, and I'd bet both of you are hungry, too." We all agreed. Jenny took our orders and left the room to call it in, and then left the house.

Leaning back in my favorite chair, I closed my eyes for a moment, just thinking about everything, yet nothing. Brought back to the present, Mike started talking. "Dan...I've had some time now to digest what Jenny told me. I was a bit dismayed that she had not given you a chance to talk things out and clear your honor. Like you, I'm glad she didn't go through with cheating on you." Mike had a look of concern, one of resolve, and continued to speak. "Look, I know none of this is any of my business, but there is something you need to know. Dan, I've thought about this for a long time, actually, ever since you and Jenny started dating seriously."

I saw Mike exhale his breathe in exaggeration, as if what he wanted to tell me was important. I immediately keyed in on it and gave him my full attention, hoping this was not something bad. I really didn't need another emotional hit right now.

"Dan, I think I can help shed some light on why Jenny reacted the way she did, why she seemed to lock you out without talking through the possible devastation that she believed was going on. Before I get into it though, What I can tell you, as her big brother, her protector of sorts, is that she fell head over heels in love with you way back when you two met.

Jenny and I were always close enough to talk about certain things, not everything, but I believe you will know what I mean here shortly. Knowing what I knew back then, I was surprised that she would trust you and fall in love with you. Not just you, but anyone. So...for her to fall for you, and for her to love you so much for the years you have been together, it told me just how much you meant to her.

Hang in there, I'll get to the point in a minute. So...Knowing a few things that you don't, but soon will, as her brother, I can fully understand why she held back and had such a revengeful and guarded reaction when she truly thought you had cheated. I'm not defending her actions, and I still disagree with what she did, but let me tell you something about Jenny. Maybe it will help you see this whole thing a bit better, with less judgement as to why she shut you out." Mike took a few heavy breaths and continued, all the while, looking at me, watching for how I would react.

"Do you remember when you two were dating and you had a serious discussion with each other about your level of commitment and what you both wanted to do, and how you wanted to be committed to each other?" I nodded my head, not saying anything, but I could clearly remember it. It led to the first time we had sex.

"Jenny shared just a bit of that conversation with me, way back then. She had been on cloud nine, so excited about the way your relationship was headed. She had shared with me how she told you that she had been in one sexual relationship. Do you remember that?"

I spoke, "I do remember it. It was not a deal breaker or anything like that. In fact, in that same conversation, I had told her about the relationships that I had with other women. I guess it was a way to be open and move forward with our own commitment. I do remember her telling me it was a one-time thing, missionary position only, and no other sexual contact, no oral sex, etc. Why...what are you wanting to tell me?"

"Dan, I know those conversations between the two of you were personal, your business only, and not mine. So...first, let me tell you that there was only one reason she even shared some of it with me. By the way, just in case you are wondering, she never shared anything personal about anything else between you. It was only about how she had told you about that one-time sexual experience." I continued to listen, hoping I was not headed for something I didn't want to hear, but I nodded again and leaned forward with growing interest.

"Jenny didn't want to share details of that experience with you because it was not at all a good experience. She had been trying to get past it since the day it happened. I'm sure that she would have told you if you really wanted to know." Mike leaned a bit forward also, speaking now in a serious and somber tone.

"Jenny had just turned 18 years old. At the time, she thought she had a teenage crush on one of my friends. She would hang around us more if he was with me. I didn't see it coming or I would have headed it off. I could see that Jenny had this crush, but what I didn't see is how my former friend reacted. I have kicked and hated myself since that day, because he was supposed to be my friend and therefore should have respected my little sister. Dan...Jenny was raped by Clint Jenkins." Mike, with all his macho demeanor that I always knew of, and even though he was a man's man, he had tears in his eyes as he proceeded.

"Clint lived just a few houses down the street. I was not at Clint's house at the time, but Jenny thought I was. Mom had asked her if she knew where I was because dinner was ready. I was still living at home at the time because of community college. Jenny took it on herself to walk to Clint's house to get me, thinking I was there.

When she rang the doorbell, Clint invited her in. His parents were not home. Being that Jenny had this teen crush on Clint, she didn't know to react properly at first and was caught up in a terrible situation. He had played along, enticing her. She went along at first, not really knowing of the predator that would emerge. By the time she knew to resist and to try to get away, it was beyond her strength to do so. As it happened, Clint had ripped her blouse open and was holding her down as he then yanked her panties to the side, tearing them. He didn't have much further to go since she was in a skirt.

I just happened to be walking home, which would take me past his house on my way. The one saving miracle, was that at the moment I was passing his house, I distinctly hear Jenny scream out. I'll never forget that blood curdling scream, it courses through me and haunts me daily. I do not know how I knew, but I knew it was urgent and I knew it was her voice, and I knew she needed me.

I ran as fast as I could, busting through his front door because it was locked. When I saw him on top of Jenny, pounding away, I lunged at him. Jenny was still screaming and crying out in pain. I proceeded to beat the ever living shit out of Clint. I never let up, nearly killing him. I probably would have killed him, if not for a few neighbors running in. They had also heard Jenny's screams, especially after I had busted the door down. When those two neighbors ran in, one of them helped Jenny get covered, and held her. The other one pulled me off of Clint. It was evident that Clint was out cold and the neighbor could see that he needed to intervene or Clint would end up dead."

Mike was openly weeping now, with the renewed memory and wound. In every sense of the word, I now understood so much more about Mike and why he was so protective of Jenny. I gained a new appreciation for him at that moment. As far as Jenny, I was devastated for her, on her behalf. I felt so much more love for her, now having insight into what pain she had endured, both physically and emotionally. I could see now how she had not wanted to discuss her one-time sexual relationship. I now understood many more things from over the years, little things, but things that made more sense now. It was also a testament for me as to how much Jenny really loved me, to be able to fall in love with me and trust in me to take care of her, to be gentle with her.

I cried as well, knowing I had missed all of this over the years, but respectful of her privacy. Everything seemed to make more sense now, even the way she had reacted when believing that I had cheated. It hurt me again, pushing me over an emotional cliff, to know that even through all of that, she could have cheated on me, but did not out of such love and devotion to our marriage. I wept with sorrow, feeling how she must have hurt so much. I couldn't wait to see her again, to hold her, to love her and appreciate her all over again.

Mike wiped his tears away, looking at me, I'm sure wondering what I was thinking. He choked and cleared his throat. "He...he was her first, a painful horrific way to lose her cherry. It is of small consolation, but at least I stopped him before he was able to leave his semen. Clint ended up in the hospital for a few days and then was promptly put in jail. It was a clear cut case of rape and the process went quickly since he was nearly 20 years old. He's been in prison ever since, and we have never spoken to him again. I know it took Jenny a long time to be able to deal with things, I'm sure she still has some bad moments and memories.

When you two had gotten serious, it had been a few years since the incident. On one hand, I was so relieved and happy for her to know she was able to move on as she fell in love with you. On the other hand, I had a very difficult time letting her out of my sight, trusting in you, and accepting you. The way Jenny talked about you and how much she was in love with you, was the only thing that helped me to not track your every move. So...if you thought I was too close, too protective, and too much of a big brother, I apologize. I have held a tremendous amount of pain and guilt for all these years, because I was not able to prevent what happened. My little sister truly loves you, Dan. She has since the day you met. Yes, she did a dumb thing by not talking with you about this accusation of an affair, but I hope you can now see, at least some reasoning, as to why."

-------------

Jenny arrived home, with our dinner. It smelled so good, but what I really noticed was the angel carrying the food. She busily set it all out on the table, seemingly happier than she had been for a few weeks. She glanced at me, seeing my eyes glistening with a few tears. I just stared at her and smiled. Jenny, smiled back at me, pausing what she was doing, letting her gaze linger a bit. Then, as if it was the most important thing ever, she came right over to me and gave me a hug, holding my head to her breast as she was leaning over me in the chair. "Are you OK Dan?"

I pulled away to see her eyes. "I'm great, honey. I missed you so much while you were gone." I scooted forward and Jenny helped me up to head to the table.

"I was only gone a half hour Danny." She gave me a big smile as her words reminded me of the flirty times when she would call me Danny instead of Dan. With that, she gave me a kiss before we started to eat dinner.

We finished eating dinner, had a few drinks in the living room, and then Mike got up to leave. "You two take care of each other, will you? I need to get home to bed. I'm beat, and have to get up early tomorrow for work. I have a ton of stuff to do before class in the afternoon." With that, he was out the door and headed home.

"By the way, Danny, while you were sleeping today, I called your boss and filled him in a bit on your condition. I asked him if you could have a few more days to heal up a bit more. He told me to tell you to take all the time you need and let him know any major changes. I...I hope you're not mad, but...I did not tell him exactly how your shoulder got hurt. I was too ashamed." She looked a bit worried as she told me this.

1...345678