The Malicious Prank

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---------------------

Epilogue: Dan healed up physically over the coming weeks. Things went well and the recovery was quicker than everyone had expected. He was able to get back to living life normally. Dan and Jenny began moving forward, getting beyond the mental and emotional pain that they had been through, as a result of the very cruel prank that was perpetrated on them by Steve Hansen. Together, they set goals and planned for the future, looking forward to raising a family. Dan, Jenny, and Jenny's brother, Mike, all discussed how to move forward with a plan to get even with Steve Hansen. While they just wanted to live life and move on, the general consensus was that Steve Hansen had to pay some sort of price. The three of them would come up with a plan that they could carefully, purposely, put into motion. For what he caused, Steve Hansen would pay a price.

1...345678