The Mall

Story Info
She lost a bet, but would she follow through on the deal?
2.2k words
4.32
45.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They sat in the parking lot waiting. It was hot outside; the temperature was still hovering near 86 degrees, with a lot of humidity. He had the AC blowing on low, enough to keep them from breaking into a sweat. She had lost the bet and was now having second thoughts about going through with it.

They had played Scrabble to five thousand points. They had thought long and hard about what the loser would have to do, the only stipulation was it had to be something sexual in nature. Julie had decided that if Jason lost, they would rent a room for a night and order dinner. He would then have to answer the door and pay for the food in the nude, regardless if the delivery person was male or female. Jason had decided that if Julie lost, she would have to wear an out fit of his choosing, short dress or a short skirt with his choice of top, with no bra or panties, and walk around the mall like an exhibitionist, trying to give those that were looking a peek.

Jason had won. He was behind for three days before making a strong push, finally winning the game with a final score of 5,021 to 4,994. He had decided on her little peach colored dress. It came to about the middle of her tanned thighs, with a nice scoop neck in the front and back, showing a lot of skin. To allow her more anonymity, he conceded that she could wear a wig.

Julie sat there with her long black hair falling down her back looking anxious. Jason was impressed she had come this far. She was willing to talk a good game, but sometimes nerves got the better of her, and this was a time he was sure she was just going to say NO.

Seeing the concern in her eyes he said, "Babe, we can go home. You came this far, and I can see you are nervous and aren't really in the mood for it."

Julie looked at him and smiled. "I am nervous, look at me. Anyone behind me on the escalator or below me on the stairs will be able to see everything," she said, "but I'm not nervous like you are thinking." He looked a question at her.

"The whole way here I've been telling myself that I'm going to back out, that it's too crazy. But when I asked myself why, since it isn't likely anyone I know will see me...I came up with the same answer. I'm nervous because I'm worried I'll like it, a lot. Like when we lived at Onota Street and were taking pictures in the laundry room, and then at Pontoosic Lake...that was so thrilling and exciting. The little bit of exhibitionist in me is dying to go in there. But what do I do if someone hits on me. You know I like the attention almost as much as hearing how much people like my baking. Seeing as I am pretending to be someone else, how do I handle it?"

Jason smiled at her and took her hand into his, "I'll have you in my sight the whole time. So just tell them you are waiting on your boyfriend, and I'll come to your rescue."

Julie looked at her knees then back to Jason, "What if I don't want to have you rescue me? How do I let you know?"

His heart racing Jason asked her, "Are you saying you want to...invite someone else to bed with us?"

Julie shook her head, "I don't know, that's the thing; we fantasize and it's fun, but would we ever go along with it, who knows..."

Jason held her face in his hands and said, "Hun, I'll watch you and will go along with whatever you want. The bet was that you play the exhibitionist for awhile. If it turns out you are up for more, then we'll go from there. If you decide right now to go home, we'll grab a couple of sodas and a couple of pretzels, then we'll leave...it's all in your hands."

She kissed him and smiled. Taking a breath she said, "Give me a couple of minutes then come in and look for me. I'll go around a few times, take the glass elevator, and walk the stairs and see how I feel. When I've had enough I'll come back here." Julie kissed him again and left the truck. Jason grinned as he watched her go. Her long tan legs looked superb as she crossed the road, her firm ass wiggling a little in the way it does when she walks. Her long black hair covered some of her exposed back, but she looked amazing. When she got to the door she turned and leaned towards him as she blew him a kiss. He grunted to himself as he looked down her dress and could see her bare breasts when the dress fell away from her.

Jason entered the mall a few minutes later and headed for the center where most of the escalators were. Checking the escalators he saw Julie about halfway up, with two guys standing lower than her on the escalator. From the way they were poking each other and pointing at her it was obvious they were seeing everything. She stepped from the escalator and headed toward the food court where the elevator and stairs were.

Staying below he watched as she walked the mall turning men's heads as she went, with the occasional woman checking her out too. They quickly arrived at the food court. Jason stood across from the elevator slightly down the hall to the restrooms. He watched as Julie got on the elevator and noticed a few guys down in the food court looking up at her as she came down.

Julie looked around as she stepped off the elevator, finally noticing Jason. Walking to him she kissed him. "God this is so exciting," she whispered to him, "I know a couple guys on the escalator were staring at me. It made me so horny I could jump you right now."

Jason hugged her close and said, "What's stopping you?"

She pulled back from him and grinned. "I want more. I wanna walk around some more first," she said, "knowing that people are looking at me where no one but you sees is very exciting." She straightened her dress and walked away to ride the escalators again.

Julie walked to the next escalator, savoring the feeling of the eyes that were watching her. She felt good drawing attention to herself. I'm not dressed slutty, she thought, I just have some revealing clothes on.

She walked the mall and rode the escalators and walked the stairs another half dozen times, before she realized she had lost sigh of Jason. Looking about she thought she caught him from the corner of her eye. Stepping on the escalator again she rode to the top.

As she stepped off she heard a voice call out, "Excuse me...you in the pinkish dress." Her heart racing she turned and saw a gorgeous sight before her eyes.

With midnight black hair and green eyes he stepped towards her and said, "I noticed you earlier and I had to say hello. I've never seen a woman as sexy as you before, and would hate myself if I didn't say hi. That dress looks amazing on you, though I doubt anything could look bad on you."

Her heart racing she took his hand and led him away. "Where are we going?" her dark haired stranger asked as he was led around a corner.

"You said you can't imagine anything looking bad on me, so how about I try on a few lingerie items for you?" she replied as she led him into Frederick's of Hollywood.

They browsed for a few minutes as she pulled this and that from the rack. Leading him back to the changing area she said, "Follow my lead ok?"

Julie grabbed an associate and returned to the changing area. She disappeared behind the changing room door. A few minutes later she opened it, revealing herself in an emerald green lace babydoll.

"So?" she asked as she turned in a circle, "how does it look?" She could tell from the tent in his pants what he thought.

"You look amazing," he answered as she closed the door. Again there was a brief wait as she changed. This time she opened the door to reveal herself in a white bodice. His jaw dropped, unable to comment before she closed the door again.

"Can you get the associate for me?" she asked him. He returned a few minutes later with the associate. Julie hung a blue one-piece nightie over the door and asked the associate to get her the same style, but in red. She also said, "Honey, can you please run to the car and get my purse for me."

As soon as the associate removed the nightie Julie opened the door and quickly ushered her green eyed stranger inside. A minute later there was a knock on the door, and the red nightie was draped over it.

"Will there be anything else ma'am?" the associate asked. "Yes," Julie placed the white bodice over the door and asked the associate to get her a black one, a red one, and a purple one, all with the matching nylons, "I am having trouble picking the right color. Also, is my boyfriend back yet?"

"No ma'am he's not here yet, I'll return with the items in just a moment." The white bodice disappeared and was replaced by the other three she had requested.

"If I need anything else I will send my boyfriend for you. Thank you," Julie told her as she retrieved the garments. After waiting to be sure the associate had gone back to work, Julie turned to her changing roommate and kissed him.

"We have to be quick," she whispered to him as she undid his pants. Sliding them down she knelt naked in front of him, and took his cock into her mouth. She could hear him trying to stifle his moans as she worked his penis between her lips, running her tongue along the under side of his hard shaft.

After a few minutes of her oral talents she stood and turned her back to him. Putting one leg on the changing bench she guided his glistening cock to her soaking wet pussy. She was so excited he entered her in one motion, burying himself deep inside.

Biting her lip to keep quiet she grabbed at the wall as she came, overwhelmed with excitement and pleasure.

Leaning forward he placed his lips at her ear and whispered, "Are you ok?" Nodding her head she answered quietly, "Yes...it was fast and strong, it surprised me."

Gripping her hips he kissed her neck as he began thrusting into her with long deep strokes. Her knees buckled as he filled her again and again, causing her to kneel on the bench as he fucked her.

Rubbing her tits as his cock entered her over and over he whispered, "Cum for me baby...I wanna feel your wet pussy grab my cock when you cum."

His words, combined with the pleasure he was giving her and the excitement of their illicit tryst in the changing room, flung her over the edge again. A sudden knock on the door stopped them from moving as their heads snapped to look at the door as one.

"Do you need anything else ma'am?" the associate asked.

Calming herself Julie replied, "I've narrowed it to the red and black, I just haven't settled. Please give me a few more minutes."

"No problem," the associate said as she walked away.

Pushing her lover back she stood up and had him sit on the bench. Straddling his legs she guided his cock into her, settling onto him in the reverse cowgirl position. A moan escaped her lips he filled her completely. Controlling herself better she slowly bounced on his lap, fighting to stay silent every time his penis filled her.

He wrapped his arms around her lithe frame, one hand cupping a breast and the other massaging her clit. Fighting to remain quite they moved as one, as he matched her downward motion with an upward thrust.

Reaching down between where they were joined, she cupped his balls, feeling them tighten as his climax approached. With a groan she came a third time, grinding herself on his throbbing cock.

Squeezing her waist and giving a final thrust he exploded, filling her womb with his warm semen. Turning her head they kissed, their lips brushing one another with tender lust.

Rising from her lover Julie quickly slipped her dress over her shoulders, then stepped into her shoes and gathered up the lingerie. Cracking the door she made sure the coast was clear, offering her lover a "Hurry up", she stepped out and found an associate.

Her dark haired lover slipped out the door as she explained to the associate that she just couldn't settle on a bodice. As she stepped out the door she saw her black haired lover leaning against the wall. Walking to him she placed her hand on his cheek and kissed him. Standing back from him she asked, "So when did you get a wig?"

Jason smiled back at her. "You didn't think I was going to let you do all the pretending did you?"