The Mall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sharp swerve of the car brought her back to the present as He found a spot far away, but not exactly in No Man's Land either. She tried her best not to squirm as the pain was now shooting down her legs. He turned to her and smiled His brightest smile.

"Leave your purse here. You won't be needing it."

With that said, He reached over to adjust a loose strand that had fallen across her cheek. His hand brushed against the natural blush, and she smiled as well. He moved closer to plant a deep passionate kiss on her lips. She returned it with a fervent sigh, crushing her lips to His. As He pulled back, His fingers replaced His lips to run over upper and lower softly. He glanced down at her breasts to see them heaving with anticipation. He frowned noticeably, and she waited to see what she did wrong.

"Hmmm, your nipples seem not to be responding as I would like them to tonight. However, I can take care of that."

He winked slyly and bent over her lap. The glove box popped open from which He pulled a small box. He snapped it open to reveal two tiny rings of gold.

She stared at them as she heard His voice again, "Take down the top of your dress."

Her head whipped up to direct its attention on His face.

"Master?" She queried.

"Do it now!"

She felt that familiar blush return as she glanced about the lot. People were walking past, but only concerned with their own lives. She trusted this Man, and trembling hands slipped the tiny strap down over one shoulder. The other did the same, as she pulled the fabric down over each breast. Her breath was held taut in her chest as He worked a ring over each nipple. Tightening each one caused her pink bud to jut out with erect glory. As a slight wince rose through her, she felt the bit of pain rush through each breast. He straightened the dress back over her body, and she slipped the straps back into place. They both glanced down at the same time to see the tiny bumps quite clearly through the thin material.

He nodded approvingly. "Yes, that's much better. Isn't it?"

She moved her body back and forth as she marveled at how each nipple pushed against the tiny bands, growing harder.

She exclaimed, "Oh yes Master. It feels wonderful!"

He grinned and then moved His attention to her sweet cunt.

"Open your legs now for Me My lovely slut."

She had no fear anymore and did as He wanted. He held her to His chest in a protective care as a swift movement from one hand caused the clip to pop off of her flattened nub. She sharply exhaled while pressing her face to His shoulder. He smoothed her hair as He smiled and slipped from the car. She waited with bated breath for Him to open her door. His hand extended to help her out into the moonlit evening. People bustled to and fro, lost in their own little world. To her, no one else on earth mattered except the two of them. He loosely draped His arm around her shoulder as they made their way to the entrance.

He held the door for her as she cautiously strode inside. Throngs of people crowded the walkways through which they had to maneuver a path through. He kept her in His grasp, one hand holding the back of her neck and guiding her through the maze of bodies. She noted that some men stopped and looked her up and down. This caused her to blush near the color of her name. She was never one to revel in attention from anyone else except her Master. Besides, no man ever measured up to His character, His rugged handsome features, or His adept Mastery over her in every way. She glanced back and grinned her special way.

He ushered her over to an empty spot at the fountain in the center of the mall. A cool mist sprayed over her overheated body as He led her to sit beside it. Alarm bells rang as He just left her there. She watched in near horror as He turned without a word and sat on a bench across from where she waited. Questioning eyes turned to pleading as she sat quietly staring at Him. He was trying hard not to seem as though He was watching her, but she knew He was indeed doing that very thing. One leg crossed over the other as she folded her hands in her lap. He shot her a stern look and wiggled His fingers in an arcing movement. His mouth formed the silent word, NO. She took the gesture to mean that she should not cross her legs, and she obeyed slipping them back into the previous position. He nodded and went back to people watching.

She could do little else aside from watch Him, though she attempted to be not so obvious in this. People smiled politely at her from time to time as she dangled her legs over the edge. Each gesture was returned halfheartedly as her thoughts and heart raced as one. Finally, after nearly half an hour, a gentleman took the space next to her Master. She watched intently as they began to banter light conversation. She felt her heart leap into her throat as her Master pointed over at her. She nearly squeaked as she fumbled to make it appear she hadn't been watching. She stared into the cool pond of water, but out of the corner of her eye, she could see the man smiling the most obscene smile she had ever known.

Her Master called out to her, "Pet, come here for a moment."

She rose with trepidation and crossed the massive lines of people obstructing her path. Standing directly in front of Him, she waited quietly.

"This nice man has offered to give you a coin in which to toss in to the water and make a wish on for him."

Knowing He obviously wanted her to be polite, she smiled graciously. The lanky man pulled a shiny quarter from His pants pocket and placed it delicately in her up turned palm. His hands pushed her fingers into a fist around it while still wearing that nasty dirty grin.

"Wish for whatever your heart desires hon," he drawled slowly.

She turned to her Master and said, "Now Master?"

The other man quickly turned his attention to her Master, "You weren't kidding were you buddy? She really is Yours!"

He nodded without looking at him. "Yes, she is all Mine in every way, aren't you baby?"

"I am Yours in every way You'll have me Master."

He pointed to the fountain, and she took that as her cue to make her wish.

She knew He apparently wanted to prove something to this guy, so she poured on her sexiest charms. The sway in her hips increased ten fold as she moved back through the people to the marble ledge. Her bottom wiggled just so as she rose on tip toe and bent down at the waist. She could feel the dress hem creeping up the back of her legs. When it reached the base of her ass cheeks, she knew the view was definitely now something to behold. She exposed her bare nakedness as she closed her eyes, licked her lips and flipped the coin into the deep pool.

Her wish was made, but she knew it wouldn't be coming true anytime soon. He wasn't about to let her leave just yet. Righting her body, she lowered back to her feet and turned with a smile. The man's eyes were nearly ready to pop out of their sockets, and his mouth hung open slack jawed. Her Master on the other hand was certainly pleased with her performance. His telltale satisfied smile gave Him away every time.

She stood still watching as He leaned over to the man and whispered something to him.

"REALLY?" the man nearly screamed.

Her Master only nodded, as the man's hands wrung wickedly in his lap. She didn't think it possible, but the guy's smile gained more lewdness within that positively revolting sneer. With all the strength she could muster, she held back her need to grimace.

Her Master moved to take her by the arm and lead her down the corridor. The man followed with a bounce in his step that reminded her of a child in a candy store unattended. They moved through the bystanders until they reached a small secluded part of the mall where most of the shops had closed long ago. They turned a small corner and moved way back near the emergency exit where He sat her down on a long wooden bench. He motioned for the man to take a seat next to her. She found it curious that this man still wrung his hands in a gleeful indecent manner.

"Pull your dress up to your hips slut," her Master ordered from His standing position in front of her.

Her head lowered so as not to show her embarrassment as her hands slid up her thighs dragging the dress skirt with them. Revealing her smooth freshly shaven mound beneath, the man sharply gasped. His hands stopped ringing to now rub along the bulge growing in his pants.

"You may touch her if you'd like," He factually said to the guy.

"Are you sure this is ok?" he asked of both of them glancing back and forth now nervously between the two.

"I am absolutely positive. She will love it, won't you My darling?"

Not wanting to ruin this for Him, she replied through gritted teeth, "Whatever my Master wishes pleases me."

The man dallied no longer as his course hands crept up the inside of her soft tan thigh. With a harsh shove, he parted her legs to allow him access to her glistening jewel. One hand remained on his crotch as he rubbed furiously. With a final leer at her Master, he probed two fingers deep inside her open snatch. He grunted as his hands fucked in and out of her harder and harder.

It was her Master's voice that brought her back, "Sweetheart, reach over and stroke the nice man's cock. He is giving you pleasure, so you should return the favor dearest."

She wanted to cry, she wanted to bolt ... but she did no such thing. Instead, she obediently reached over to the man's zipper and pulled it down. The button popped open last as his throbbing piece was held fast by his white briefs. No one thankfully came down this passage. She felt safe in that way for the moment. Her fingers ambled over the man's underwear and inside to find his thick tool. It was nowhere as near the perfection of her Master's cock, but he had a good size nonetheless. As her fingers tightly wrapped around the pulsing shaft, he added a third finger to her wet cunt. She gasped. Indeed she was growing aroused. She shook her head. No, this couldn't be, she thought, this simply cannot be. She peered up at her Master who had His arms folded in front of Him in a protective stance. Her eyes pleaded, but He gave no recompense. It was, however, apparent that He was also aroused at watching this scene play out before His eyes.

As her hands worked their magic along the man's stiff cock, he increased the force in which he fucked her.

He growled to her Master without looking up, "Oh my God buddy, you weren't kidding. Can I fuck her? I mean would you mind?"

She nearly leapt from the bench, but instead waited for His response.

"No, I'm sorry. Only I get that pleasure. But she will make you cum and she will cum for you."

The man groaned half content with the reply and went back to pumping his fingers viciously in and out of her hot dripping box. Her body reacted without her consent as she was grinding down onto those long jabbing fingers. His free hand pawed fanatically at her heaving cleavage. Hot rough fingers slid beneath the plunging neckline to grope clumsily at her tits. Wanting nothing more than for this to be over, she increased the pace in which she jerked him off.

Her body was nearly lying over His lap as she strained to milk his juices from him. The man's eyes begin to roll around in his head, and a low moan resounded from deep within.

"Now slut, cum for the man. Cum hard and fast. Do it!"

Without fail, His words brought her to the farthest reaches of release. She slammed her eyes tight and imagined those fingers to be her Love's as the muscles deep inside her depth gripped him and shuddered. She arched backward and forced her body to respond with a body wrenching orgasm. The man also responded in suit as gobs of cum flung upward to splatter along his shirt. He groaned and growled until his body and cock both went limp in her hands. Immediately, she thought of putty. Even in this state of sensual orgasm, she could still think. The only times she lost the power of thought was when her Master brought her to this point. She was then reminded of the rag doll the neighbor girl carried with her everywhere she went as she breathlessly opened her eyes to look for one last time at this guy.

Her Master reached for free her hand and pulled her away from the man as he gasped for air.

"I can't thank you enough friend for allowing me to experience your girl. It has been an afternoon I shall never forget. Thank you."

A smile spread over His face as He replied, "You are welcome. I am sure it's a day that we will talk about for some time to come. Now though, we must be off."

They shook hands until the guy realized he was shaking with the sticky cum-soaked one. They both laughed full out loud as her Master led her away. He steadied her wobbly legs while they made their way back to the main part of the mall. They walked in silence for a long time, lapping the walkways time and time again. She peered in windows, but didn't really see any of the merchandise. She was so lost in thought as tears stung at the corners of her fluttering eyelids. Her attention was caught at the bookstore display where she stopped to look inside. Softly, His body pressed to her backside.

Then He leaned down to whisper, "You have pleased me so well today pet. I know that was difficult, but trust in the fact that you have done well by Me. Something like this will never happen again because you are Mine, all Mine. I just really needed to push you farther today. You did well ... very well."

It was those words she found comfort in. It was His eyes that she resided. She was His charge, and it was that fact that she found peace. She only then managed to smile. The mood lightened and the day became new once more. They window-shopped for a few more minutes before deciding to head upstairs.

Time ticked near to closing time as the found the glass-encased elevator. He waited for a long time as people came in and out. As the passengers thinned out, He escorted her inside. They moved to the back as more people crowed in behind them. She was pressed lightly against the glass wall with Him snugly sandwiched behind. It was then that she fully grasped how aroused He had become watching her please and be pleasured. The crisp fabric was not enough to keep her from feeling His cock impel into the crack of her ass.

As His hips ground against her, she felt His hands move over her stomach. His thumb and forefinger found the hard buds still embraced in the ring's hold, and He pinched each simultaneously. Rigid tenseness overtook her as she peered over the mall's shoppers. Horror struck as she wondered if they were watching. What about the people that boarded and exited the very elevator they now rode inside? Of course, He didn't allow this thought to take shape while His hands pulled hard at each tiny protrusion. His cock danced her into a frenzy of lust until she could take no more.

Her head spun around to whisper, "Please Master, take me now. Fuck me right here, right now."

One last thrust through His pants gave her the acknowledgment she sought.

His hands left her tits and moved around to pull the dress skirt once more up over her ass, hidden by His massive frame. He glanced around to be sure no one paid them heed. Just as quickly, He unzipped and pulled His raging thick cock from its restraints. He placed her hands against the cool glass as His foot spread her legs wide enough to gain access to her glistening dewy slit. His arm wound around her waist and with one stiff jolt, He entered her so deep that she had to fight the urge to scream. His other hand rolled over her breasts and up to her lips.

Two fingers probed her panting lips as He growled, "When I tell you to cum My sweet hot slut, you clamp your cries through your teeth around my fingers. Do you understand your Master?"

All she could do was nod with His fingers filling her gaping jaw. Slowly at first, His cock pounded into her over and over. She merely whimpered controlled cries of need.

"Fuck Me back slut. Fuck your Master hard," He silently screamed into her ear.

Her body obeyed without fail as she met His thrusting with her own bucking passion.

Only once, before she was totally lost in the oblivion of subspace, she looked at the other passengers and was amazed that none even noticed the pleasure mounting right there in that elevator car. His cock head slammed into the very back of her deep wet pussy until she felt His body shudder against her back. The arm once holding her steady by the waist released her to pull His cock from her slick cunt as He pressed it to the tighter pucker of her ass. As she drew a breath, He slowly urged it's pulsing head into her back hole.

"NOW!"

He ordered as fingers replaced His rock hard shaft in her wet heat and His immense thickness fully penetrated her tightness all the way to the hilt.

As she felt Him blast His great gobs of cum into her rear, she tightened around His wiggling fingers and released upon them a massive rush of warm wet fluid. Her body writhed in His grasp as she clenched her jaw and sunk her teeth into His fingers. She rested her sweat soaked head against the glass in a last ditch effort to calm herself. That was the sweet orgasm she craved. The previous one was nice, but somehow not complete in and among itself. It lacked so much. She recognized the fact that she needed Him to give her that shove into subspace she reveled in each time.

Blackness washed over her as He whispered encouraging words to bring her down. When she slipped into the realm of no return, it was only hearing Him breathing equally heavy and His soothing voice that could bring her back. The cosmic display running full circle in her brain subsided as He still spoke softly to her over and over, letting her come down as His words forced her to come back to Him once more.

He spun her on her heels to embrace her in a crushing hug. Tears stained her cheeks that He brushed away gently. She hadn't even realized that she was crying. She stifled her sobs as they got out on the bottom floor. They had only been in the elevator for about 10 minutes, and no one was the wiser to their erotic tryst. Her weary frame was steadied only by His powerful grasp. He walked her into the now cooling night air. The parking lot had become much emptier than when they came in so long ago... eons it now seemed.

Only after they reached the comfort of the car once more did He speak.

"I know you weren't expecting what I gave you tonight my love, but I want you to know that you have done so well. It's not something I wish to do again. However, you have to admit it was interesting. You gave me a great gift in your submission as you do every moment, but to see you be pleasured only added to my enjoyment. Thank you my little pet."

She thought for a moment before giving up her words.

"Master, I was so afraid by the things you had me to this evening, but I put my safety, my body, my all into Your capable hands. I am Yours now and for as long as You'll have me. In that time, I will follow Your lead wherever Your road takes us. Thank you for the gift You've given me and give to me daily my Master."

With this, she leaned over to kiss Him softly on the cheek. She felt the tears well up again, but this time out of love for the Man seated next to her. She could think of no place she'd ever like to be again. His strong arm reached over to nestle her to His shoulder as He started the car. Lulled by His heartbeat, she closed her eyes several times sometime during the drive home, but never really slept.

"We're home My love," He gently coaxed her finally from His warmth and set her upright in her seat.

Her body was so tired from the day's events, but still she couldn't sleep. She was too afraid she'd miss a second spent with Him and never wanted that to happen.