The Mall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhh, God . . ." You moan as you hands tangle in my hair. My warm, wet mouth moves up and down on you slowly and gently for a few minutes, your breath is coming in short gasps.

"Drink my cum, slut." You say as I continue sucking you, massaging you balls with my free hand. Your whole body tenses up and you groan. I feel you swell in my mouth and soon hot cum squirts into my mouth. I continue sucking you, tasting your cum as you soften in my mouth. I release you and lick the remaining cum from around your cock. I lick along your inside thigh and bite a few times. I slide up along your body and lie next to you, my hands trace patterns across your chest, listening to your breathing quiet down.

We spend the next few minutes quietly enjoying the afterglow and relaxing. Your hand is wrapped in my hair and I have a hand wrapped around your cock. I drift off to sleep with a smile on my face. Wondering what other adventures you and I might have when we decide to explore our fantasies again. This one was definitely one of my favorites.

12