The Mall Santa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,712 Followers

I took my shower, shaved and slipped on my suit pants before leaving the bathroom. When I stepped out Sharon was standing there in a beautiful blue gown. She looked so stunning.

"My God! You're so beautiful," I blurted out.

I think it caught her by surprise, but she thanked me. To break the tension she told me I should finish getting dressed unless I was going without a shirt. After getting dressed, we headed down to the party. We found her doctor friends and they introduced me to their dates.

The Party:

We were having a great time at the party. We snacked and had quite a few drinks. The band played and we danced. I wasn't a great dancer but I was having fun. I danced with Beth and Chris as well as a few other women near our table. Quite a few men asked Sharon to dance and I danced with their dates. I have to admit that Sharon was the best-looking woman there; at least in my eyes.

I could tell this Harry fellow still had feeling for Sharon, but at least he didn't push it. The last thing I would want to do is embarrass Sharon. She seemed to control the situations with the men.

My feelings for her were becoming stronger and stronger throughout the night. I could tell she was having a wonderful time but didn't know how she really felt about me.

At midnight, everyone started kissing everyone. Women were grabbing me, kissing me and yelling 'Happy New Year'. I lost Sharon in the body of people. Finally, it calmed down just a hair and she came to me.

"Happy New Year, Jeff," she said.

We kissed for the first time in our lives. It wasn't a quick peck like all the women were doing. It was deep passionate kisses. It was like two lovers kissing, not caring what anyone else thought. After about the third kiss, we separated slightly. I could see tears in her eyes but wasn't sure what to make of it.

"I really like you, Jeff. I had to tell you."

I kissed her again, then told her I felt the same. We continued having fun at the party and did still dance with others. Later, after saying goodnight to her friends, we went up to our room.

After going back to our room things became a bit tense again. I went into the bathroom and took off my suit and put on pajama bottoms. Sharon changed in the bedroom into her pajamas.

I came out of the bathroom and we faced each other in our pajamas. I leaned over and kissed her. She kissed me back. Without saying anything and looking into her eyes I reached up and began unbuttoning her pajama top. She didn't stop me.

Her skin was white with freckles on her chest. Her breasts were medium size but she could go without a bra if she wanted to. Her areoles were large, and reddish in color, matching her hair. As I rubbed her nipples, they began to get hard. I sucked them for a minute and then dropped to my knees.

I pulled down her pajama bottoms and blue panties and saw her red bush, trimmed and neat. She lifted her foot and I pulled her pajama bottoms and panties off her leg. She was still standing near the bed totally naked with her eyes closed. She moved her hands to the back of my head.

I put my hands on her ass and pulled her red muff into my face. I pushed hard against it and kissed her on her muff over and over. I stood up and picked her up in my arms. It startled her at first, but she put her arms around my neck as I carried her to the bed.

We kissed passionately over and over again. I couldn't get enough of my childhood friend. I worked on her breasts kissing and sucking on them. Her nipples getting hard and resembling pencil erasures. God, I loved sucking on her tits.

She moaned how much she liked it. The more she moaned, the more I sucked. I sat up and she spread her legs; I moved my hand over her muff and gripped her pussy hard letting two of my fingers enter her. She was so wet and ready.

"It feels so good Jeff," she said.

I kept squeezing and finger fucking her. She began to buck up and down against my fingers. I believe she was having mini orgasms. "Take me Jeff! Take me now, I need you so much," she cried out.

I slipped off my underwear and rubbed my cock against her pussy opening. My cock slipped into her wet pussy like a hot knife into butter. God! She felt so hot. I pumped hard, knowing I wouldn't last long.

After only about five minutes I said, "Honey, I'm sorry but I have to come," I want you so badly."

"It's okay, I'm ready too." She pulled my ass hard into her as we both came. I know I screamed out, "I love you so much", as I came. The funny thing is I meant it. I knew I really did love her.

We rested a while and cuddled before falling asleep. Late in the night, I woke up and realize it wasn't a dream, and I was cuddled up to her ass. I began to get a hard-on and pressed it against her. She rolled over on her back and lifted her leg so I could enter her.

We just fucked slow and easy. We made it last for a long time and I felt myself ready to come and began shooting my load deep in her. I felt her pussy gripping my cock and knew she was coming also. When her pussy stopped pulsating I pulled out of her and we went back to sleep.

When I woke up in the morning, she had already taken a shower and had on a bath robe. She looked at me and said we needed to talk. It started to bother me. I hope she didn't think it was all a big mistake.

"Jeff, did you mean all the things you said last night about loving me? Most of it was in the heat of passion, and I need to know for sure."

"Yes, I meant everything I said. I realized I was in love with you from the day I came by your house. I didn't want to say anything because I had no idea about how you felt."

"How do you know you love me? I mean we haven't seen each other in years and you really don't know me. Maybe you're just infatuated with the little girl who used to live next door."

"Believe me, I know you. You have to understand that I have been all over the world and with dozens of women. I know the difference between fucking and making love, infatuation and real feelings. I never let myself get that close to women. I mean falling in love with them.

"I can't say that about you. The minute I saw Jessica in the mall something clicked. I don't know what it was. Maybe it was just the miracle of Christmas, but I love you regardless of how you feel about me."

She had tears in her eyes. "Jeff, I was afraid you might not feel the same as me. I thought I really cared for you, but when you kissed me at midnight, I knew without a doubt that I was in love with you." She leaned over and kissed me again.

"Make love to me, Jeff." She slipped off the robe and was naked underneath. She pulled the covers off me; I was still naked in bed. I was getting hard almost instantly as she straddled me; my cock slipping right into her.

With my cock buried in her, we were rubbing pelvis to pelvis. The look on her face was telling me she was loving it. She leaned over and kissed me. Then sat back up, I rubbed her nipples to hardness; I had both hands on her breasts as she came. It made me come also.

She rose up and I could see our joint juices running down my cock. She came down hard again as I shot my last load deep in her. After we rested a few minutes, I got up and headed for the shower. Two minutes later I had company; she leaned forward as I took her from behind.

****

On our way home, we talked. We decided that we were much more than friends with benefits. We began dating regularly. I would stop over at least twice a week and usually watch a kid's movie with Jess. Jessica told me I could call her that.

After she went to bed, it was cuddle and sometimes make love time with Sharon. Both of our families kept asking us if we were going to get married. We would look at each other and told them, "Maybe, someday."

Someday happened in February. It was Saturday and we were going to take Jess to the movies. I was sitting on the couch talking to Jess while we waited for Sharon to finish getting ready. Jess climbed up on my lap and asked if she could ask me a question.

"Sure Honey, you can ask me anything. I'll always do my best to answer your questions."

"Do you believe in Santa?" she asked.

"As a matter of fact I do. I talked to him before Christmas. I mentioned that to you."

"Did he tell you I wanted a Daddy for Christmas? Be honest with me, Christmas is over."

I was a bit nervous. "Umm...yes he did."

"Then he sent you to my house didn't he?"

"I guess he did. Why are you asking me these questions, Jess?"

"That means that he sent you to my house to be my new Daddy. I know you love Mommy and Mommy loves you. How come you haven't asked Mommy to marry you so you can be my Daddy?"

"Have you talked to your mother about this?" I asked nervously.

"Yes, and she said you were waiting for the right time. This weekend is Valentine's Day and that seems like the right time to me. It's for people who love each other, you know."

"So, what do you want me to do?" I asked with a smile on my face.

"We can go to one of the stores in the mall, buy Mommy a ring and ask her to marry you." The thing was, Jess was serious.

Jess got off my lap, and I told her we would do it. Sharon came out of the bedroom looking as good as ever.

"OK, what are you two planning? asked Sharon.

"We're going to the mall to see a movie, Mom, you know that," replied Jess.

The three of us went to the mall and headed to the jewelry store. Sharon asked what was going on.

"I want to look at rings. Which ones do you like?" I asked Sharon.

She pointed to some she liked. I asked to see one of them and I knelt down on one knee inside of the store and said, "Sharon, we've been best of friends our whole life. Will you marry me?"

Before she could answer, Jess said, "I did like you said Mommy, say yes." I have to admit that I was a bit surprised, but Sharon did say yes and everyone in the store clapped as well as a number of bystanders. We kissed, I pulled out my credit card and paid for the ring, then we headed over to the food court. After that to a movie of Jess's choosing.

Sharon told me Jess had approached her the day before, and she had asked why we hadn't gotten married. She told Jess that she should ask me, and didn't believe she would do it. She said she was somewhat embarrassed but happy she did it.

We did get married a month later. We wanted a small wedding, but many people said they wanted to be there so we rented a hall. Jess told everyone that she had asked Santa for a daddy for Christmas and that he sent me to see her mom.

I guess if you look at it through her eyes, she was telling the truth. Maybe there are more miracles going on at Christmas time then we realize. It's hard to believe that it's just a coincidence that I played Santa for a few days and met a cute little who turned out to be the daughter of the best friend I had when I was growing up.

Even stranger that I looked for her mother and found the love of my life. Jess will be having a little brother in about six months. Mom asked us how many kids we wanted and we still haven't agreed if it will be two or three. All I know is I couldn't be happier.

Oh, I forgot to mention that Jess is now legally my daughter. The adoption papers went through last week. She got her Christmas present from Santa after all. Now we plan on doing all the things she wanted to do as a family. Yes, the sweet little red-haired girl has me wrapped around her finger.

*

Thank you for reading my story

Comments are welcome and appreciated

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,712 Followers