The Maltese Fuckin' Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
*Eve*
*Eve*
442 Followers

"Well, the truth is, I was involved with Mickey for a few months. He took me out on the town and showered me with jewelry and gifts and all I had to do was sleep with him every now and then. It was a satisfactory arrangement until the night he took me to the Maltese club, and he lead me to this room. There were probably eight or nine guys there, and before I knew it, they were all on me. They tore my clothes off and all took turns raping me, while Mickey stood there taking pictures. I was devastated. I called him a sick bastard and told him that I would never see him again, but he told me that it was him who ended things and not the other way around. Needless to say, I was too scared not to go back out with him."

"Why didn't you go to the police?" Joe asked.

"And be dead the next day, no thanks. He could make it happen you know. Well, he became more and more perverse in his little sex games, and I got fed up with it, but by this time he was losing interest in me anyway. He had his eye on Honey, and I warned her not to get involved with him, but she wouldn't listen to me. Mickey told me that is I tried to warn Honey off again, he would start circulating those pictures that he had taken of me. I'm ashamed to say it but I let her go out with him after that and now I haven't seen her in weeks."

"You're leaving something else out."

"I saw things happening in that club. Illegal things and Mickey knows that I know. I am so scared that maybe Honey saw some of those things too and went to the police. She could be dead now," she whispered with downcast eyes. Joe looked on her in disbelief.

"You want me to pin something on Mickey Bellini? Lady you are crazy if you think I will take this case." Joe was about to give the money back, but she halted him.

"No don't. Please at least think about it. Keep the money, at least until you've thought it over," she pleaded. Did he need the money that bad? Well, he had plenty of time to think about it at least. As he walked out of the apartment he had a feeling that something, still did not add up. Her story was still full of holes, and at some parts just didn't make sense. Was Mickey Bellini even involved in this tangled web? Something just didn't feel right and he was definitely going to find out what it was. Joe Steele was on the case.

Joe had only been asleep for about an hour when woke up to the ringing of the phone. "Hello?"

"Please you must come," Anita's voice sobbed on the other end. It sounded strangely weak."

"What's going on? Do you know what time it is lady?"

"Come now," she ordered and placed the phone down." Something in her voice made him obey. He dressed quickly without even hoping in the shower and sped off to Anita's apartment. He made it to Anita's apartment and to his surprise, the door was already ajar. When he walked in the room, he paled as he saw the body of Anita Dick laying in a pool of her own blood.

She had been shot.

To Be Continued...

*Eve*
*Eve*
442 Followers
12