The Maltese Fuckin' Ch. 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait just a minute here ladies. I'm a married man!" he pleaded with them. But with Caitlin dancing around him completely nude now, he couldn't stop his cock from growing hard

Sal pulled his boxer shorts down leaving him standing there with an 8" cock sticking out from under his shirttail.

"Oh yeah! Look girls. He's a stud!" Kim said, pointing to his cock. Shw knelt down in front of him and looked up at him with a sexy smile before licking the head of his cock and then engulfing it in her hot mouth.

Sal watched in amazement as Kim sucked all but an inch of his cock down her throat.

"Wow! You go girl." Caitlin said before joining Kim on the floor. "I want some of that too girl. Don't you dare hog all that monster for yourself!" Caitlin giggled.

Sal held Gannon still while the two vixens sucked his cock like he had never dreamed it could be done. His wife was good but this was unbelievable!

"Ok girls. I give. Take the cuffs off, please?" Gannon begged as his body betrayed him. "You keep that up and your going to be sorry," he said feeling his orgasm starting to build.

"Why would we be sorry honey?" Sal asked.

"I'm fixing to blow your friends head off in just a second," he said between clinched teeth.

"Well hell honey, that's what she wants you to do." Sal said laughing. "You mean your wife doesn't swallow?" she asked.

" Nooooooooo. Oh God, suck my cock!" He screamed as his seed shot from his cock filling Kim's mouth to over flowing. Caitlin licked and sucked up all his cum that spilled from Kim's hungry mouth.

"Hey I want some," Sal complained.

Kim stood up and walked over to her. Without saying a word, she kissed Sal, sliding her tongue into her mouth so she could taste Gannon's cum.

"Mmmmm, he's good to the last drop Baby. Just like Maxwell House." Sal said after the kiss as she licked Kim's lips clean.

"Ok Sergeant. "Lay down and get ready for the time of your life! Have you ever been with anyone besides your wife?" Sal asked, helping him to the floor.

"Never. She's the only one." Gannon said before the girls pounced on him.

"Kim get bruiser for the Sergeant to enjoy." Sal ordered before sitting on his face...

To Be Continued....

12