The Man in the Next Stall

Story Info
She knew how to take care of his nerves in public.
2.2k words
39.5k
6
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DireLilith
DireLilith
520 Followers

Sue was the best thing Rick had ever had happen to him.

She was blonde, yellow blonde, with crystal blue eyes that demanded to know your every secret desire each time she looked at you. She was slightly taller than him, only an inch or so, just enough to make her come off like a model. Her walk was perfect, an ideal proud strut that made every sidewalk her catwalk.

And her smile, oh! For every man within a block radius, Sue's smile was worth dying for.

And she was Rick's, all Rick's.

Rick had met Sue through a friend at med school. She was so-and-so's sister's old elementary school friend. Despite her incredible good looks, she was studying to be a psychologist, and was very well spoken.

Sue was not a ditzy blonde, and if she had been as ugly as sin, a man could still have loved her for her mind.

And she was Rick's, all Rick's.

After a year of casual dating had turned serious, it was time for Sue to meet Rick's parents. They had flown in today and were meeting Sue and Rick at the restaurant in their hotel, a very luxurious place, well respected by all the local food critics.

Rick couldn't have chosen a better spot, he thought.

The candlelight reflected off of Sue's hair and eyes perfectly, and the wine they had shared before coming had made her very relaxed and full of good humor. He hoped they hadn't had too much. It would be very bad if Sue were introduced to Rick's parents drunk!

Finally, he spotted his mother and father making their way through the tables behind a maitre d'. He waved at them and his mother smiled happily. She hadn't seen her only child in almost a year and a half.

"Oh, darling! You look wonderful!" Rick's mother said, cupping his face and kissing him gently on each cheek.

Then her eyes turned to Sue, glancing up and down. Sue had wisely worn one of her more demure black dresses. Opting to keep her shoulders bare, she had chosen a thicker strapped dress over the usual spaghetti stringed style she preferred.

Rick only loved her more for that kind of consideration.

Standing up, he moved to hold the chair for his mother and help her sit down. His father's eyes were glued on Sue, and he hadn't yet said a word, was only smiling wide.

"Mom, Dad...This is Sue, the woman I told you about."

"How nice to finally meet you, Sue," said Rick's mother, putting out her hand. "My son has told us so much about you. You've made quite an impression."

Sue took Rick's mother's hand and held it in a gentle and polite shake. And then, she smiled. Rick could see his father melting into his chair, along with several other men in the room. But his mother stayed strong and cautious.

"Well thank you! I hope he's told you all the good and none of the bad!" Sue said, winking amicably.

"Yes, quite," Rick's mother answered.

Finally, everyone was seated. Rick was nervous. His mother seemed unsure of the girl of his dreams, and although he had never been a child to obey his parents' wishes word for word, he would be very disappointed if Sue weren't welcomed into the family with open arms.

Rick wanted to marry Sue, if she would have him. And he planned on asking her tonight. But if his mother couldn't accept the beautiful girl, well, that would put a damper on the whole evening.

Their waiter came over and introduced himself. Rick chuckled lightly as his usually well-spoken father stumbled over his words as his eyes ran over Sue. But this only seemed to aggravate his mother, and Rick coughed to cover up a whimper of despair. This was going from bad to worse, and his dad wasn't helping.

Then, Rick felt a hand against his thigh. He looked down, moving the long dark tablecloth to one side. Sue had her hand on his leg now, and he looked up to see her smiling at him reassuringly.

With a gentle squeeze, she calmed him, telling him he had nothing to worry about. Rick sighed with relief, feeling his member becoming erect in his slacks, but welcoming the familiar tingle and sensations that Sue always gave him.

Conversation started up around school, as it always does with parents, and Rick sat quietly, letting Sue work her magick. There was only so much he could do. Much of the impression his mother would get of Rick's future wife would have to come from her.

Then, while she was talking, Sue began to slip her hand further up his pant leg. A panicked look ran across Rick's face, but he stifled it before anyone could see. He tried to shake his leg but Sue's fingers continued to creep up to his crotch.

Well, it's innocent enough, Rick thought. No one can see.

He looked around, making sure no one would see. Nope, all the tablecloths at all the other tables went to the floor, so he didn't need to look around the edge of his table to ensure no one could see Sue's deftly working hand.

The feel of her fingers rubbing him through the material of his slacks made Rick gulp. But it didn't seem a bad thing at the time. No one was really talking to him, directly. His mother was interrogating Sue subtly about her education and background, and his father was openly gaping at the young woman's intellect.

Rick leaned back slightly, smiling to himself.

And then, Sue's fingers began to slide his zipper down. He looked down with horror, dumbstruck, then he gripped her hand and pulled it away. But Sue was persistent. Her fingers crept up this thigh again, and again rubbed his engorged cock through his slacks. The caresses made Rick cough.

"Are you okay, dear?" his mother asked, looking at him quizzically.

"Fine, Mom, I'm fine."

"Maybe you need a minute in the bathroom, to clear up that cough."

Rick nodded, and rose from the table, excusing himself to the men's room. As he left the table, he heard Sue speaking behind him.

"I think he's nervous," she was saying. "I'll go talk him down from it."

Then Sue was excusing herself from the table and following Rick!

Where does she think she's going to go? he thought, a bit panicked.

As he bee-lined for the men's room, he realized Sue was following, hard on his heels. He turned around the hall that went to the bathrooms, and still she followed. Then, as he walked into the men's room and turned around, Sue followed him inside. Without saying a word, she pushed him back into a stall, and began to suck on his neck.

"Sue! Stop this! You can't do this!!"

"Why not," she whispered, her voice fevered. "You're nervous, and this always relaxes you."

"What relaxes me?" Rick said, gulping again.

But Sue's hands were already undoing his slacks, pulling down his zipper, and whipping his hard cock out of his shorts.

"Sue!" he hissed.

But she was a woman gone wild. Next thing he knew, she was on her knees in her long black dress, his cock in her hands and against her cheek.

"Do you know how many men wish I would do this to them?" she whispered, looking up at him.

Rick nodded.

"And here I am, doing it to you. That should make you feel special."

Again, Rick nodded.

Sue rubbed the shining taut skin of his cock head against her chin, her sparkling eyes locked on his.

"No matter what your parents think of me, I won't be disappointed. They don't matter to me, Rick. You do."

Rick watched as Sue's expert tongue slipped out between her lips and began to circle around his head. It was hot, wet, and firm as it teased the small slit at the top of his cock, making Rick shudder in pleasure.

Sue grinned, and closed her eyes. Then, parting her painted lips, she wrapped Rick's cock in the warmth of her mouth and sucked.

Rick let his head drop against the back of the stall, his own eyes closed and his fingers playing in Sue's long hair. The silken locks slipped through his fingers, again and again.

Sue's lips pushed farther down his shaft as she took his cock deeper into her mouth. Her cheeks were sucked tightly against the sides of his veined shaft as she pulled off and then moved back down again.

Suddenly the door to the men's room opened. Sue's eyes went wide, looking up at Rick. But she didn't stop her sucking motions, and Rick cringed, trying to keep quiet.

The man walked into the stall next to them, and Rick bit his bottom lip, trying to be calm. But Sue's fingers began to tease at his testes, playing with them and pulling them free of his pants and shorts. He groaned, then bit down on his knuckle.

The man in the next stall seemed to go quiet, as if listening. And Rick watched as the man's feet moved and turned. He was obviously bending down to look at Sue's legs, splayed out in her black dress in Rick's stall.

Sue winked at Rick and continued moving her fingers over his balls. She rolled them in her palm, making him cringe with the sweet pain of her grip. And he moaned again.

The man in the next stall seemed to be listening. Sue made a sucking noise, slurping as she pulled off of Rick's head, then moaning herself as she sucked his cock back into her mouth.

Rick groaned. He couldn't help himself. Sue's ministrations over his cock always elicited vocalizations of pleasure from him. And again, as the man in the next stall continued to listen, Rick wished Sue weren't so good at this.

Her tight lips ran down over the bulging veins in Rick's cock, causing extra sensations as she pulled off. Then she was devouring him again, and taking him in so deeply he could feel himself butting at the back of her throat. There was nothing to be done for it. She wasn't going to stop until he came.

Rick put his hands in Sue's hair. She liked it when he tugged lightly on her long, blonde locks, so he gripped her and held her head in his hands. Then he began to pump his hips. And moan.

If the guy in the next stall was going to listen, he may as well hear something worth hearing.

Rick moved his hips forward and back. Sue's fingers squeezed his balls, teasing them to a firmness as he became ready to cum. He could feel her tongue moving inside her mouth, stroking him as he thrust in and out of her lips.

"Mmmmm," he groaned.

Sue was so delicious. He looked down at her face, her eyes closed and her lips smacking around his cock. He pulled out, and holding himself by the base, he rubbed the head of his cock around her lips.

Sue opened her eyes, pushing her tongue out. Rick ran the head of his cock over it, teasing himself.

"Ahhh, yes..." he hissed.

Then he was thrusting into her mouth again, forcing her head harder against him. Sue gripped Rick's hips, squeezing. His balls were already tight. He was ready. Then he was cumming. He looked down, watching as Sue pulled off at the last minute.

She opened her mouth, wide, and Rick watched, amazed, as he spurted cum into her mouth, over her tongue. He came and came, filling his girlfriend's mouth with the creamy white seed.

Then, when he was finally done, Sue looked him in the eyes.

And swallowed.

Nothing says "I love you" like a girl that doesn't spit, but swallows.

Rick groaned as Sue smiled up at him. Then, as his pre-orgasmic euphoria made his body limp, he leaned back against the stall wall. Sue's mouth was gently suckling him again. He felt himself throb weakly as she cleaned him thoroughly with her tongue.

In the stall next to them, the man flushed the toilet, zipped up his pants, and washed his hands. Then, he left, without saying a word. Rick gulped and looked down at Sue.

"We better get back to the table," he said quietly, stroking her cheek.

"Only if you aren't going to be nervous anymore," she said comfortingly.

"Gods, I love you, Sue."

Sue nodded and stood up. She tucked his half-hard member back into his shorts and pants, then zipped him up. And Rick took her by the hand, leading her to the sinks. There, he wiped at her face with a ready face cloth.

"Ready?" he asked her, kissing her gently.

"I was born ready," she said, smiling brightly.

Together they walked back to the table, grateful no one else had seen Sue enter or leave the men's washroom.

Rick helped Sue sit down, then sat down himself, smiling at his mother and his father.

"Well! That took you long enough!" his mother said.

"Sorry, Mom."

"You should be! When I sent your father to look for you, I was left quite by myself at the table!"

Rick blinked.

Then he looked at Sue.

Then both of them looked at his father.

Rick's father smiled wide.

"Wonderful girl you have here, Rick," his father said.

"Your mother and I were just discussing the fact that you should maybe marry the girl. I think she does you good."

Rick coughed, hard, and Sue flushed red, handing Rick a glass of water.

DireLilith
DireLilith
520 Followers
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fun

I just love a story that leaves you with a smile on your face and a bulge in your pants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent

Rick is lucky to have a father who is aware and sage about the world.

Sue is even better at realizing and knowing how to defuse a situation with aplomb.

Marvelous sense of humor expressed by DireLilith.

Your stories, particularly this one leaves me with a good chuckle.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Just the Tip He's too big for her tight backdoor, but just the tip...in Anal
More Stories