The Man in the Pod Ch. 02

Story Info
Fred's artificial body continues to be tormented by Steve.
1.9k words
4.05
10.3k
6
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dracthyus
Dracthyus
431 Followers

Fred Smith was sure he was in Hell.

It wasn't bad enough that he'd wiped out on his very expensive hover bike at around two hundred miles an hour. It wasn't bad enough that the crash had reduced his less-than-fit twenty-one-year-old body to a pile of ruined meat but an intact brain. It wasn't bad enough that the prosthetic body they'd put the bio-pod containing his brain into was still a month away from having its custom-ordered limbs.

No, it was so much worse. Having decided to convalesce at home, he'd been assigned a live-in nurse for the duration of the wait for his limbs, and the male nurse had not only shut down his bio-pod's wireless networking, he was also obsessed with playing with Fred's artificial cock much against Fred's will.

After the first tortuous forced hand-job, Steve the nurse had gone to take a long hot shower in Fred's bathroom, then returned to sponge off Fred's amazingly life-like artificial skin. Fred had been unaware that his artificial testicles actually produced an analog of seminal fluid, a clear and sticky synthetic ejaculate. Steve had cleaned most of it up by this point, but the sponge lingered on Fred's artificial scrotum.

"Please, can't you just leave me alone?" Fred whined, as Steve's sponging slowly rolled around his synthetic nuts. "I promise, I won't tell anyone about this... just let me rest, please."

Steve, clad only in a towel wrapped around his waist, made a "tsk" sound with his tongue. "It's almost like you don't like having your balls played with, Fred," he said. "Every man likes having his balls played with."

"Not by another guy, no," said Fred. Even as he said it, though, his cybernetic cock started to rise. He was processing the neural input from the skin's enhanced tactile mesh with unfortunate efficiency, feeling the soft, warm, wet sponge on his scrotum as intensely as he'd ever felt anything. It DID feel good, even if he didn't want it.

Steve slid the sponge lower, running it's warm, wet softness around Fred's artificial taint. Fred groaned from the sensation, slowly thrusting the area that would one day be his hips. His artificial spine worked just fine, he could manage just a little thrusting. He wasn't even aware it was happening, he was just getting into the feeling of the perineal massage.

"See?" said Steve. "You can't help it. Just give in to it, man... just let me make you feel good." "Don't," said Fred. "This is... god, it's wrong..."

"Maybe," said Steve. He released the sponge and used his fingertips to continue the massage, a little harder. Fred's cyborg cock throbbed and rose to full attention, the head starting to turn purple. "This IS a violation of a lot of the ethical standards that nurses are held to. I'm risking my job and my license to make you feel good, Fred. Doesn't that matter for something?"

"Don't do it... on... my account," said Fred, gritting his teeth against the feelings in his groin. "I'm serious... I do NOT want this..."

"Oh, I know you THINK you don't," said Steve. "I haven't shown you the best parts, yet, though."

"Just... no," said Fred. "No, ok? Stop."

"Do you know why it feels good when I rub you here?" Steve asked, pressing two fingers more tightly against Fred's taint. "This spot, right here?"

"FUCK... oh GOD... no... no I don't..."

Fred's biomechanical dick stood straight up, visibly throbbing with his simulated pulse. A trickle of the seminal analog started to ooze from the tip.

"In an organic body, this is just over the anterior of the Prostate gland. It's like the male g-spot; huge bundle of nerves directly connected to the reproductive system. This isn't even the most sensitive part."

"Wh... what?" said Fred, the sensations beginning to overwhelm his capacity for language. He was starting to want something in contact with his cock very badly indeed, and he was fighting against asking Steve for another hand-job. He wasn't going to give in!

Steve rubbed the tip of the index finger of his free hand in the slit at the end of Fred's cock, coating it with the slick silicone compound, then reached under his other hand, and started to massage Fred's artificial anus. Fred yelped, eyes going wide.

"Fuck NO!" he said. "Please, don't do that..."

"You'll eventually need to eat and drink a little, just to replenish your body's fluids," said Steve, ignoring him. "You'll produce some waste; it'll be a lot cleaner than what you're used to." His massaging finger started to gently press inward, softly probing.

"Don't put that in me... please, do anything else you want, but not that..."

"The analog reproductive pump is a real piece of work," said Steve. "The synthetic testicles take compounds from some of your food supplements and compile them into a silicone powder, and the artificial prostate mixes it with a bit of distilled water to produce your cum-lube," he said. "It's all arranged to work as closely to your original body's function as possible, mainly so the neural connections have something to connect to."

Fred stopped whining, closed his eyes, and tried to will himself somewhere else. Without the network connections, he couldn't activate the virtual reality that protected his brain from sensory deprivation in an emergency... all he had were the new and more efficient electronic nerves bringing him bodily sensations faster and in more clarity than ever before, whether he wanted them or not.

Steve leaned in, and speared Fred's cybernetic asshole with his finger, sinking it in to the knuckle. Fred yelled at the penetration, but the anticipated pain didn't come. Sure, it felt damn uncomfortable and really, really full, but it didn't, exactly, hurt.

"You're going to feel a lot of things," said Steve, as he slowly finger-fucked the robot butthole, "but not pain. Your systems filter out nervous transmissions that would trigger the release of K chemicals in your brain; if there are no K chemicals, then your K receptors can't trigger. No pain signals get through."

Steve curled his finger up Fred's butt, and began to rub the artificial prostate as he slowly fucked the finger in and out. Fred groaned again, and the ooze of seminal analog turned into a streaming trickle.

"Pleasure, though... they amped that up. All of the nervous transmissions associated with pleasure... ALL of them... have been increased, to help you compensate for the differences in sensation." As Fred's groin area ground back against the forced penetration, Steve added a second finger.

"FUCK.... NO!" yelled Fred as the sensations became more intense than anything he had ever felt. "What... what are you DOING to me..."

"Thing of it is," said Steve, "is that too much pleasure is treated the same way as pain. The neurons that carry pain signals can't trigger K chemical release, but your pleasure neurons can."

Fred's throbbing cock started spilling a steady stream of lubricant as the sensation of the forced prostate massage ravaged his lower nerve plexuses. It had felt amazing for a minute, now it was like needles were being pushed through his most sensitive places.

"You need to cum," said Steve, as he continued to rub the prostate front and back, massaging the taint with one hand and finger-fucking Fred's artificial asshole with the other. "You need to fire off the nerve cells responsible for orgasm in order to dull the rest of the signals; your refractory system will reset the whole thing."

All Fred could do was helplessly thrash on the bed, impaled on Steve's penetrating fingers. He yelped and groaned and whined, trying to find words that might help. "No," "don't," and "stop" had all failed to yield the desired results.

"Just a little more stimulation, and you'd fire off a good, hard orgasm," said Steve. "A little more pressure on your prostate, or a quick stroke or two of your cock. But I won't do it. Not unless you ask me to."

Fred looked at him, eyes wide, mouth agape, trying to find the words that would end this torment. Cold fire filled his groin and raced up his belly, tingling and aching and raging with too much sensation. He'd never felt anything so intensely, and nothing had ever hurt quite so much... even if it wasn't, exactly, pain.

"MAKE ME CUM... oh FUCK... GOD... MAKE ME CUM..."

Steve smiled, leaned forward, and paused with his face right over Fred's helplessly thrusting cock.

"Say 'please,'" he said.

"PLEASE MAKE ME CUM... PLEASE!!!"

Steve nodded, then opened his mouth and sucked the head of Fred's raging cock past his lips.

Fred's balls pulled tightly to his body as they pumped silicone to his prostate, and that artificial gland throbbed with insanely intense pleasure as it mixed the powder with water and the whole system launched a massive volume of cum-lube into Steve's hot, wet mouth. Fred's eyes rolled back in his head, his vision fading to a white haze as every pleasure nerve in his body fired off at once, and KEPT firing.

The system that simulated his voice overloaded and he came with a sound like an old 56.6K Modem having a conniption fit. His back arched, leaving him touching the bed with only his ass and the top of his head, as Steve took the whole load of cum-lube in his mouth and sucked hard for more.

The gang-fire of his entire nervous system overloaded the neural transmission system for a moment; as Fred's body slowly relaxed back down to the bed he went comfortably and blessedly numb, a soft and warm sensation settling in as a tactile "screen saver" while the neural software rebooted.

Steve sucked the last few drops of the ejaculation out of the tip of Fred's cock, then leaned forward and spit the mixture of the cum-lube and his saliva into Fred's perfectly-sculpted navel.

Fred slowly regained his normal neural function, sensations flowing as they ought to, nervous transmissions restored to defaults. Steve withdrew his fingers from Fred's asshole and sat back, looking down at his ravaged charge.

Though the assault was over, Fred couldn't help replaying the sensations in his mind; it was the most intense sensation he'd ever felt, and he was horrified to find that his mind wouldn't let it go. He couldn't stop remembering the too-much pleasure and the sheer and total ecstasy of his release. Apparently, semen wasn't the only analog fluid his artificial body produced; he could feel tears form in the corners of his eyes and spill down his cheeks.

Steve wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and stuck his tongue out. "I didn't expect it to taste good, but that was a little weird," he admitted. "Don't tell me you didn't like it, Fred. I can taste how much you liked it."

"You... that was..."

Steve chuckled and shook his head. "That was what you get if you keep resisting me. Things are going to happen, Fred. Just let them happen, and I won't push your nervous system too far. I've worked with these things for a while. I know what they can take, and what pushes them over the edge."

Fred shut the hell up; he was at Steve's mercy, and nothing he said or did would make a difference. He could only hope to endure whatever the maniacal nurse had in mind, and wait for someone to come and check on them. Until then? He was a limbless sex toy at Steve's disposal.

Steve leaned back, kneeling on the foot of Fred's bed, and removed the towel around his waist. Fred looked down at Steve's throbbing eight-inch erection with shock and fear.

"So, you can fight it all you want, or you can just give in and enjoy this, but it's my turn" said Steve as he gently grasped his hard-on and gave it a slow stroke. "It's not like you can stop me."

To Be Continued...

Dracthyus
Dracthyus
431 Followers