The Man Inside Her

Story Info
A story about change from a girlie blonde to a red hot guy.
10.3k words
3.97
29.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tre34harr
tre34harr
32 Followers

"I had finally done it, completed what I had first started all those months ago... I had done it through the power of mere suggestion; making her see, making her feel that this is something that she alone had wanted all the time... I had made her take and welcome every last change. Yes it was a slow and steady process, but in the end it all work and oh how worthwhile it is... Now the girl standing before me is my man."

Small signs of change

-1-

I saw her across the club my eyes clocking her through the others straight away, truly the girl that I had been searching for shinning out amongst the rest. She was standing with her girlfriends all merely talking away and all just having a simple night out. She definitely was such a sweet hot girly-girl from head to her toe; blonde long hair, blue eyes, high-heels and a tight fitting baby-blue summer style dress; which as I looked at her showed off all her curves, a fine ass and a great set of breasts.

Deep down I just knew there and then that what she was would be it, from my stand point she would be the one... That one girly-girl I wanted so much to find... That one girly-girl I could see myself standing besides... And from first sight oh how I had to have her...

However; at this point in time her style and look right there and then didn't turn me on at all! Oh no, if truth be told I only wanted her as a form; an object that this point in my eyes... Merely somebody I could simply pick up out of her life and then place her into mine; somebody I can turn, change and mould...

Oh how she would willingly be the person I wanted her to be. Make a new out of every single thing about her.

I defiantly wanted to cut her off from her girly-girl self and make her into the most handsome tomboy my dreams could have ever imagined. In time it will be possible in time it shall be; nothing can and will stop me it must be....

You could say that I am evil and yes you could say what I am planning for her is ultimately wrong, because something like this by someone like me truly is, but I can't fight my feelings, my cravings and my underlining desire; and I don't real want to I couldn't miss out on this opportunity now.

I guess I should give you some idea of who I was; for months now I had gone out of my way to be what I had hoped a girly-girl like her would go for in an ideal male; from a new appearance and to the way I would act and talked. I wear the top style in clothes, shoes and accessories, I had my normal messy hair cut and styled in the latest trend. My plan was to look tall, muscular and quite distinctive. So I am now in all honesty a good looking guy, 5.7 inches tall and weigh 10 stone, well defined as the girls could see the muscles of my body though the shirts and tops I wear. I have fairly wide shoulders, a sizeable bottom but nicely defined legs and a neat waist. In this new me I would always try to be clean shaven, keeping only a slight 5 o'clock shadow however. I am lucky that I don't sport an enormous amount of hairy body, I have little nipples, a good size pair of hands and I feel I must mentioned that I am fell huge underneath. I have taken up typical male interests in sports, games and drink, but also being a needed artistic and creative to me.

I had even dated and bedded a few girly-girls to get my technique just right, so I would make eye contact, buy her a drink, pluck her away from her group; chat and charm her the whole night, so far I have had no let downs in what I have set up and mastered. However each time I would purposely walk away; as neither one had been her; the right one.

With nothing truly to loss and all to gain I took my chance made my play for her; the night was getting on, drink had started to flow, the club was getting busy and the music was play; the atmosphere was just right for my move... My chance.

Being up front and forward I came in far too close as I walked through the crowd. I then made eye contact; just enough that it would be caught by the girly-girl, by then I would smiled just for a second to hook her in and then just purposely continued to walk on by. After a few steps past their table I took the next move; turning my head looking back over my shoulder in their direction and purposely get caught by her and the others as I checked the group out, but it was clearly a look aiming at her.

The group of girls immediately began to laugh; as expected my first step had been a total success; and to make the situation that much more perfect I had seemingly given away the power of the situation to her.

So then your ask yourself a step of question; a set of questions I have also asked myself many a time before; Why would someone wish to do this? Why would someone actually be want to take someone from their live and chance them to suit themselves? Where did my want for this strange desire originally come from?

I am Robert Weston, born in Crewe and I'm 34 years ago; born in June at the beginning of the 80's in a simply household and into a simply family; mum dad, sisters and a brother. It was only four years ago when my mind was first open to these sort of desire and from the very beginning of these emotions I must admit that I couldn't pin point just where they could have emerge from; all I truly knew and could tell you is that after my first tentative steps into sex and my sexual likes that I had no doubt become very sexually controlling and dominate; from what I wanted, how I wanted it and when I wanted it.

Then to my utter surprised something must have just clicked in my head and heart, a light must have come on I liked how a person could change themselves into another sex, but soon enough this sight feeling grew, it was an act I found myself wanting to carry out an act I needed to do. The very idea it would be the ultimate definition of control; having someone willing have themselves changed and have no control over it.

My discovery into my new desire and fetish soon flourished and I followed it through with a few search on a tubeporn web-site nothing to dark and nothing too naughty to start with. I found myself a few good tube videos of GUY-TO-GIRL MAKEOVERS; young good looking guys that would use just the right amount of make-up to make themselves into hot good looking young girls. Even from the very start I would spent much of my free lazy time well when I had some merely sitting in front of the World Wide Web searching the plethora of sights that would focus on my new fetish; BDSM and sissy.

I then found myself sitting more and more in front of my computer desk; getting turned on and feeling my cock throb and harden. With each time I searched the web, over and over and over again my searches would slowly start to change and no longer were my searches safe and clean; I can say with hand on heart that this initial change was in part thanks to the recommended videos that could come up in "you may like" section on the screen.

However in truth I was the one freely clicking onto these new videos and sitting back to watch.

These recommendations would show videos of full sissifacation; I can recall the first that first videos I watched that got my mind in a flutter; the one that opening up my eyes to new thoughts and ideas. It was of some good looking, yet slightly feminine man in his early twenties who would by the very end of the video be looking and acting so like a girl, it was truly unreal. Oh my goodness I thought how could this be possible something so masculine and handsome become something so damn feminine and beautiful and oh so fucking ready and willing to go down on his knees and suck cock.

Time and time again I would open up these types of videos I would every damn seconds get uncontrollably turned on and totally damn horny, and wanting and needing a quick release; I would then find myself almost ripping open up my jeans every damn time to solely masturbating.

Then the next set of videos were of actual transition time-lines of guys actually becoming the most beautiful trans-girls I had ever laid eyes on; showing the start of their life's as guy's who questioned their love, sexuality and body; moving on to excepting who they are and going to find it.

Then over the years my fetish for guy to girl transformations changed, it simply moving onto girl to guy changes and transformations; I loved seeing images and footage of women in trainers and with short cut hair, I thought they were the sexiest thing they can want and be. I came across videos titled F-T-M or How can sexy girl look like handsome guy. It was a mere curiosity at first with my left hand free I thought what the hell and I found myself moving the icon over the link and double clicking on the mouse opening the video.

Whenever I went out I truly couldn't help myself; I would look around our town for girls that had steps out in guys stylish cloths. A t-shirt or a sweatshirt, something that doesn't initially seem fitting for a woman to be in, I would notice that they would somehow walk slightly differently, seen to be stand with a better power about them, their bodies would look that much better, their bodies less shapelier and their posture that much better; a change of thought in my their heads. And in turn it would send a burst of energy down to my cock.

Then soon enough one night everything seemed to switch on in my head as I sat with my jeans unbuttoned and pulled down around my ankles with my cock in my right hand with pre-cum coming out of the tip of my cock and a wide stretched smile on my face; I had become so fucking turned on by watching these types porn video, that it was becoming my drive, my thrust, my craving. As I cum in my left hand I told myself to get a grip and pulled myself away from the desk; I wiped myself clean and switch off the computer and head off to sleep, but as I laid there I knew I couldn't shack these feelings and that I had to be more honest with myself.

I actually want this; that I now clearly have this thing for girl that would become guys and I now more than ever wanted to discover someone willing to be change.

I woke up the next morning wanting these feelings and ready now to act on them; there truly isn't anything better than a good nights sleep to paint a better picture on life. I know that I had developed a deep great craving. A craving that I am now willing to answer, my mind had been made up it was time to get out there and do something about it; find that girl, the perfect girl and to make her my man my prince. And hey this would be the perfect time to allow myself to be with a girl who would ultimately look at herself in the mirror and want to see themselves back as a guy solely for me.

I tried all the piratical places that I could think of to find this perfect so called girl; the gym, gay bars and sport clubs, but these girls for some reason weren't what I was looking for. I tried normal places clubs, cloth stores and the beach; however no matter where I when or what I did I just couldn't find her. As I stood in a dark alley behind a club fucking the fifth girl I knew that she wasn't her I just wanted a quick release; oh yes don't get me wrong she was the one who brought me down into the alleyway, but she wasn't the one who was dominate nor forceful enough to look like a guy.

I started to feel nothing but utter cold for her I finished quickly buttoned up my jeans she then leaned in close and tried to continue on by kiss me, but I turned my face and walked away. As I heard her cries of anger and hurt I came to realise that no matter how hard I was trying to find her just maybe she wasn't out there and that I would simply have to created her for myself; Dr Frankenstein.

And so this is where you find me out alone, ready and willing to forcible change a girl's like into a guys; and so as the laughter stopped and the whispering had now started, I had hoped that I had planet the seed that I was interested in her and that all she would have to do is click her fingers and that I would come running in a heart beat. I watched from my stool her playing with her long locks; oh it was fun to watch her actions; she was some feminine, I smiled at the thought of cutting off her locks very soon. To me she truly just looked plain and I was ready to change all that.

I then saw my chance as one of her friends was heading past me. I turned and gently placed my hands out to stop her. "Hey there so how's your friend?"

"Oh you mean the girl you so herbivorously couldn't keep your eyes off!"

I let of a fake style laugh and brushed my hand through my hair and stated. "Looks like I've been busted. I did try and play it down..."

"But not your strong point it seems.' she finished my sentence; my act fitting in just right. 'Well Lisa Sigea is okay, she's definitely caught your eye hasn't she?" inquired her friend, looking back over her shoulder and signalling to the other's I was inquiring about her.

"Yes that she as; I truly hope she feels the same. Maybe you can you know get me in; let Lisa know that I think she looks pretty hot!" 'Let her know she's hot, at the moment that's neither here nor there.' I then started to think of guys names for her. 'As Lisa is short for Elizabeth. The closest male equivalent I could think of was Elijah or Elijah! Cool Elijah, yeah sweet he'll be my Elijah.'

"Always the way.' She looked and sounded quite ticked that she was being over looked again, but I didn't truly bother to notice. She smiled and came up with a way to get me back by stating. 'Get her a drink... Her glass is rather empty."

"Well I was just about to go to the bar in fact!"

She smiled. "Well then maybe you could buy us all a drink and I could you know introduce you to Lisa." I didn't see anything wrong with that I had always planned for this and anything to get the girl to be the guy of my wet-dreams.

I paid the bar tender and walked back with the girl, she had twice told me her name as we talked towards the bar, but all I was interested in was the name Elijah. I played a role at first saying thing and answering things in away that would typically sound good and appealing to Lisa the girly-girl and sure enough it seemed that we had clicked straight away.

As the night went on and the drinks continued to flow I stuck close to Lisa; we talked, laughed, touched, kissed and I found myself on the dance fall with her; which isn't really something I would chose to do. From time to time she would either thrust her ass or pussy into my cock, this was it, this was happening. Lisa must have felt me getting harder and harder in my tight fitted jeans, because after a few time she turned to me and we kissed passionately this time; she bit on my top lip and then I felt her tongue enter my mouth. I pulled her in close giving the girly-girl just what she like, but deep down taking all that I desired.

As I had planned Lisa leaned in close and whispered in my ear. "Oh Rob tonight I just want you so much." I leaned back and again she moved in for a kiss, it was longer than the last one and I played it more passionately and as I pulled away I let her see me smile. We then returned to the table; I told her friend. "Hey just tell Lisa, I had fun and that I'm just off to the gents." I purposely missed out that I had all the attentions of returning.

Let me describe the form of Lisa to you. She is a year younger than myself, mid 20's, 5''4 and with long blonde hair, a true stunner with the most attractive blue lovely eyes and rather nice full lips painted a light redish-pink and covered in a layer of shiny gloss.

At this time her body shape was rather pear-shaped 34c, 28, 39. Her breasts are pretty pendulous and well defined aureoles; any guy would be happy enough licking them and sucking on her nipples. Her skin was no doubt very tanned, hiding her pale almost milk like surface. Her bottom was very full, she was a sexy size 10 and must have weight around 8 or 9 stone.

I walked quickly away, I turned around just at the right moment as Lisa was informed that I had left. I entered the toilet it truly smelt of men; something in time I would get Elijah to smell of. I unzipped my fly pulled out my cock and took a piss. After washing my hands I pulled out a few cones from my pocket and brought a pack of condoms. I exited the toilet, waited a few minutes in the corridor and then made my return.

Lisa by this time had moved back onto the dance floor and had all eyes on her. I walked right over to her, touched her ass and kissed her neck. I felt her jump as I had planned she didn't expect to be seeing me again. "Why did you move away, I told thingy that I would be right back."

Lisa looked across to her friend and cast her a look. "She never told me that, she just told we that you were off! You wouldn't know she's got a boyfriend waiting for her at home the way she carries on; no doubt she had her eyes on having a piece of you!"

"Well babe I hope that you're glad I'm back; you're looking totally hot tonight and after what you said earlier why would I simply walk away!" I had done it, I had got her where I wanted her.

Shortly after that we said our quick goodbyes to her friends, again as we walked to the door I saw Lisa shack her head at thingy and we quickly called for a taxi. You could tell at first that she wanted to come back to my place, after all a princess always wants to be taken back to their prince's castle. As we waited for our turn I told her that I lived in a shared house right now and that no doubt we wouldn't get any piece if we went back to my. I wanted to force a princess back to her palace, I also wanted to see what I was dealing with.

Lisa laughed, brushing a hand through her hair and understood what I meant straight away. "Okay Rob I wouldn't normally, but okay we'll head back to mine, you know for a coffee."

"You could blindfold me if you like, then I wouldn't know where you lived." I said this for two reasons the first to give her the notion that I had a kinky side and the second to put her somewhat at lease.

She merely laughed this off, however a few minutes later in the cab she turned to me and asked rather quietly so that that drive of the cab wouldn't have heard her. "So then Rob what are you into; you know sexually like." My comment on the blindfold must had been playing over and over in her mind.

"Oh there'll be enough time for you Elijah to find out, this is truly no one night stand in my eyes and I truly hope you feel the same way!" I said her new name so quickly, but with the end of the sentence being the way that it was I knew she just didn't pay it any attention.

Lisa opened the door of her apartment, hung up her coat quickly and then welcomed me in. I entered her apartment, then quickly took a move; kissed her passionately as any girly-girl had always dreamed off. Breaking the kiss, I began to lower myself to her sweet nectar but she suddenly stopped me. I gave her a look; she read it correctly stating; "All in good time, my love. I really like you, but please let's go to my bedroom; after all it'll be more comfortable."

Lisa quickly took me by the hand and showed me into the living room; to no surprise at all you could truly tell that a girly-girl lived there. Lisa had truly made this space her home; from the type of pictures and images on the wall and side, her furniture and decorations, colour and fabric; it all screamed out girl.

I smiled to my own thoughts. 'Soon I'll see to it that all this tat goes; she will see a change here. It may have to be peace by peace but I'll soon have Elijah shining on through.'

As I continued seeing Lisa/Elijah her wardrobe almost doubled in size as I had started to place some of my clothes into her wardrobe, I soon came to realise that my changing of Lisa wasn't going to be a quick and easy one. Luckily I was only 2 inches taller than her 5'4" and around a few pounds heavier.

tre34harr
tre34harr
32 Followers