The Man of My Life

Story Info
His blue eyes look at me through the semi-darkness of the room.
1.6k words
4
5.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His blue eyes look at me through the semi-darkness of the room, I will also look and feel my skin burning, I need to have him around. And I know he needs me close. We cross the local people forgetting that around, and when it is in front of me, take my hand and said:

- Hello - soft, firm voice, as if we knew of a lifetime.

- Hello - I answer stroking his cheek with my hand. Scrape a little but this soft.

I can still smell his aftershave, it has a masculine scent that fills my senses and intoxicates me. He pulled my face close to him, his eyes do not stop looking at me, and I cradled in her arms. I feel the touch of his lips and stuck to mine, so that I can feel like his sex hot body grows. He wants almost as much as I want him. His lips glued to mine now and I feel his tongue exploring my mouth, I respond to that kiss, trying to explore his invading tongue and hit my whole body to him to see and note that I'm also burning and desire. And when our lips are separated, then someone grabs her arm and away from me saying:

- Hey man, we're going to another place, there is nothing interesting!

- I'm sorry - I say now releasing my hand, while his friend takes it. And I sit still, watching as static away.

I still feel the taste of your kiss on my mouth and my sex so wet and anxious for him that I feel frustrated. He sighed and then hear Lidia behind me saying:

-Hey, Anna! Let's dance a little.

He takes my hand and leads me to the track. I try to concentrate on the music, follow the beat, but in my head just the taste of that kiss and smell of his aftershave filled me. I can not think of anything else, only in that stolen kiss intoxicates me yet. Will I ever see him?.

I close my eyes and tried to picture it in my mind. And then I feel some hands catching my waist. Oh, he is back! I think.

- Hey, baby, that ass rounder you! - The hoarse voice of Mario, my boyfriend wakes me from sleep.

- Mario, please - I whined, pulling away from him.

- Come on, baby - tells me taking me by the waist and the rhythm of my hips pressing her body to mine.

Reluctantly I keep pace with him and I dance feeling his apparent erection between my body and yours. I think that's the only thing that binds me to him, good sex we share, because the rest of the time we only argue like cats and dogs. Now I feel his hands caressing my ass. I have good brown in his arms and whispers in my ear:

- Oh baby, I need you, I need you now! - Her panting and eager voice intoxicates me. So I grab the hand and led him to the bathroom.

At least with him I can get even with the fever that has caused me the unknown. We walked into the ladies room, I do not even care if someone sees us. I just want to fuck me, to remove me this feeling I have between my legs. We get into one of the bathrooms. Mario closed the door with the latch and before it can realize, and I've unzipped his pants, I got his cock and gently caressing her kneel before him.

Oh, baby! - Mario mumbles when he feels my tongue wetting his glans.

Entangles his hands in my hair, pulling it out. I close my eyes and concentrate on what I'm doing. I suck his cock slowly, making and out of my mouth and as I do, I can not help out my hand to my crotch and stroking over her panties. I suck and lick his cock carefully, imagining cock is my mysterious friend. Mario groans you feeling as my mouth fills with his cock and as I draw almost completely, to place it back to the bottom. Mario squeezes my hair so hard it almost hurts me. But I still sucking his cock, I love doing, and concentrated as I am, picturing my furtive lover, are now licking my wildest.

- Oh, baby, I'll run for or in your mouth!

I obey and I stand, taking off her panties and putting me back as I climb the waist miniskirt to beg:

- Fuck me, Mario, give me hard!

-Ugh, baby, do not ask me twice!

I felt his penis against my wet lips crashing, I think I had never been so wet and hot, I just want him inside and break free. Mario enters a single push me and I sigh feeling his hard cock goes all the way into me. I close my eyes again and concentrate. Mario grabs me by the hips and starts pushing. I pushed him, her hands now seek my breasts under the shirt. Bra away and traps squeeze them hard, his cock in and out of me in a frantic dance that drives me crazy and makes my pleasure gradually increase. She pushed him, I'm unleashed, crazy and drunk, just want to be free, feel orgasm and stop feeling so hot and horny. Mario pushes nonstop, squeezing my breasts, squeezing my nipples, which makes the feeling of pleasure increase and increase until finally exploded in a wonderful orgasms freeing pleasure. Mario keeps pushing, and in a few seconds he too is released emptying into me. And then I realize:

Oh, God, Mario, condom, has forgotten us!

Mario pulls his cock from me and feel like his semen slides down my crotch.

- Oh, shit, baby, sorry! You were so ...

- I know, I do not know what happened to me, I wanted so badly.

- What happens to you it is that our fights you get horny and this afternoon has been monumental - says primping and wiping his pants.

- Yes, sorry - I say feeling guilty for having stuck anger, while I wear panties.

-Do not worry, you were right, I'm a damn selfish only thinks of him.

Hug and kissed him tenderly. We looked into his eyes and ask me:

- Hey, you will not be in your fertile period, right baby?

- I'm afraid that if - I say giving him a tender kiss on the lips.

- Well, for once I do not think you're going to get pregnant.

- No, I guess not - tried to convince and reassure him. We both know that a pregnancy at this time would not be the best, we just six months together and from the beginning our relationship has been stormy. In addition we are still young, with only 21 and 23 years (I'm older than Mario) I believe that neither has been raised that possibility seriously - Mario, take me home - I ask. I need to be alone and quiet.

- Do you want to go? But if we just got here.

I look at him with eyes lamb slaughtered, imploring:

-Please, I'm tired, today I have worked a lot.

- That damn boss of yours explodes you - complains, opening the bathroom door - Go go.

We left the ladies room and after saying goodbye to our friends, local looking out the car. On the way to see him again, kissing the boy is there arguing with his friends, when your eyes meet mine again, I get red as a tomato. Suddenly, I feel ashamed because I've been fucking with my boyfriend, thinking about it and it seems that he has read my thoughts, because his eyes off an aura of malice and complicity that makes my heart pump a hundred per hour. Mario drags me almost, holding my hand. And in the race, I see the guy comes up to me and covertly made to see that we crashed. What it makes you release the hand of Mario and I was petrified at such beauty.

- Oh I'm sorry! - Mutters the boy.

- It's okay - I say not daring to look him in the eyes.

-Come on, baby - Mario tells me taking hand again and pulling to go our way.

We reached the car without any stopped looking pale blue eyes boy, feeling stick in me and look forward to seeing you soon, but ...

I hear the beep Mario car opening and after opening the door, entered the car. I look back one last time to see his blue eyes, winks at me and sigh hoping to see him again.

Mario leads through the streets and when we stop at the first light caresses my bare knee and said:

- If you do not get your period you tell me okay?

- Yes - I answer half still haunted by the eyes of my thief kisses - but do not worry - I say back to me.

We arrived at my house and got out of the car, Mario accompanies me to the door. She hugs me and kisses me.

- Good night beautiful.

- Goodnight.

Kiss me again and then I see as moves away towards the car. I am seeking my keys in my purse turning toward the door and when finally I have them, I hear a voice behind me telling me:

Your boyfriend has fucked you well fucked, right? - And after that I feel a hand to cover my mouth, panic shakes me completely.