The Man of the House

Story Info
Tommy is the "head" of the household now.
1.8k words
4.38
344.5k
79
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
-Sadie26-
-Sadie26-
624 Followers

She reached out and touched the 18-year-old's leg. Suddenly he felt things he had never felt before. He turned to face the one woman in the world that he loved the most... his mother. He looked into her comforting green eyes and at her warm sensitive smile. He took a deep breath of her intoxicating perfume, and was lost in her touch.

"Tommy, I know you were not prepared for the passing of your father," she said, speaking in a low soothing tone.

"I always thought he'd be around forever Mom," said Tommy, choking back his tears.

"I know honey, but now more then ever, it's important for you to be strong, you're the man of the house now," she said, slowly beginning to rub her son's leg a little harder.

Tommy leaned his head back and closed his eyes, half trying to remember good times with his father and half enjoying the sensations his mother was giving him with this impromptu massage.

He could feel her moving around a bit on the couch and was brought back to reality when she stood up.

"I'm going upstairs to take a shower honey, maybe some hot water running over my body will relax me enough to sleep tonight," she said, standing up and walking towards the stairs.

"Ok Mom," he said, smiling and trying to hide the enormous erection that was poking out from beneath his tight jeans.

As he sat there, listening to the water running upstairs, images of his mother ran thru his mind. Images of her naked warm body standing beneath the soothing spray of the shower. He could almost see her with her eyes closed, her head thrown back slightly and the hot water dancing over her mature body.

His cock began to throb and ache as he unbuttoned and unzipped the tight jean material, allowing him some room to breathe. Before he had any time to think he had taken his cock from his pants and was stroking it to the visions he was having of his mother. He began with long slow strokes, imagining his cock was inside his mother. Then he moved into quick, tightly gripped strokes. His hand touching his balls each time he would reach his thick base. His deep throated moans danced all over the small living room and soon he was past the point of no return.

As his strokes became harder and faster and his moans became louder, he slid down on the couch placing his feet on the small coffee table that sat in front of the sofa. He was so lost in xxx rated thoughts of his mother, he didn't even hear her shut the water off upstairs and come down to the living room.

Tommy's mother was 43 years old and in excellent shape for her age. She stood 5'6" with shoulder length red hair and deep green eyes. Her waist was small and her tits were well rounded with perfect tan nipples. Her ass was firm and muscular as she was a jogger very committed to staying fit and healthy. Her legs were long and slender, also tan from hours of jogging around the lake down the road from their house. Before his death, Tommy's father had taken up tennis to keep up with his wife's fast paced attitude. It was tennis that proved to be his downfall, having suffered a stroke in the heat of a hot June afternoon.

As Tommy became more and more involved in reaching his climax, he failed to realize his mother had taken a place between her son's legs. She had gone down to her knees, obviously wanting to help her son reach the ultimate satisfaction. His eyes rolled into his skull as he felt a pair of warm lips surround his swollen shaft. He moaned out loud as he opened his eyes and was shocked to find his mother on her knees.

"Oh God Mom, oh fuck I dunno what you're doing but please don't stop, don't stop Mom," he pleaded.

She smiled as she stared up into her son's eyes, glazed with sheer ecstasy. She placed one hand around the base of Tommy's cock, slowly jacking him as she took her son's cock into her mouth, inch by inch. She let the warm shaft slide over her hot wet tongue as she flicked the underside, teasing the 18 year old boy. Her other hand cupped his balls firmly, squeezing and rolling them around in her palm.

Tommy began to buck his hips, slowly fucking his mother's mouth. She began jacking him harder, stroking her son's cock as if he had been her lover for years. Suddenly she began bobbing her head up and down on the fat cock, feeling the pre-cum soaked tip bump her tonsils. She groaned into his flesh as he reached down and grabbed a handful of her thick red hair, carefully twisting it around his boney fingers.

He began fucking her mouth harder, trying to ram his hard aching cock down his mother's throat. He looked down, watching her beautiful succulent red lips swallowing his dick. His cock glistened with his mother's saliva. This only made him want her more as he continued fucking her mouth, ramming his cock as far as he could. He could hear her gagging and could feel her trying to pull her mouth up but he wouldn't let her.

"Oh fuckkkkkk Mom!! oh God!! I'm gonna cum Mom, suck me, suck my fat cock!!" he yelled as he pumped her mouth with his thick sticky cum.

He looked down, watching his mother suck the cum from his dick like a pro. She never missed a drop as she deep-throated his young cock, her mouth acting like a sexual plunger, sucking his cock dry.

After the last drops of his cum unloaded from his spent cock, he looked down at his mother with amazement. Neither of them said a word as she stood up, facing him. Her eyes were on fire as she looked down at her son, his cock lying on his bare thigh. She smiled a devilish grin as she untied her bathrobe, letting it fall to the floor.

"Oh God Mom, you're beautiful," said Tommy, licking his lips and swallowing hard.

"Give me your hand, Son," she said, helping him off the couch.

His knees were weak as he struggled to stand upright. Rita took her son's face in her soft warm hands and brought his face to hers. They both closed their eyes as they closed in for a sensual heart stopping kiss. Tommy slid his hands around his mother's waist as his jeans fell down around his ankles. He could feel her mouth pressing hard into his, her tongue fighting with his as their bodies pressed into one. They were both breathing very hard, both giving into a passion that was so much bigger then them.

Suddenly Rita broke the kiss and stared into her son's eyes.

"Have you ever had sex, Tommy?" she asked.

Tommy could feel his face getting warm.

"Don't be embarrassed honey, I just want to know," she said in that same comforting tone of voice that Tommy loved so much.

"Just once, Mom," he answered sheepishly.

"I want to have sex with you honey," she whispered, taking his hand again and leading him into the dining room, "I want you to fuck me here, right here where your father and I used to spend our most intimate moments."

Tommy was speechless, but also so turned on with this once in a lifetime incredibly erotic moment. With a dry mouth and a banging heart in his chest, he answered her,"Ok Mom, I'll fuck you over our dining room table."

She moaned and purred like a satisfied cat as she bent over, grabbing the back of the heavy solid oak dining room chair. She leaned forward, thrusting her small beautiful ass out to her son, the tip of his cock not more then 2 inches from her puckered asshole.

She spread her legs, opening her stance as she looked over her shoulder. She smiled that devilish grin and licked her lips, she was so incredibly sexy and hot with a "fuck me" look in her emerald eyes.

Tommy reached out and placed his warm hands on his mother's bare hips, looking down and admiring her perfect ass. He closed his eyes again as his body moved forward, bringing his cock within a breath of his mother's awaiting pussy. They both groaned as his cock slid into her with such ease. He couldn't believe how hot and tight she was. Her pussy walls inhaled his thick cock, swallowing it whole as it massaged her insides.

Rita's grip on the dining room chair was becoming tighter as her son pushed further, the tip of his cock slightly bumping her womb. She could not believe how big her son was, how good his cock felt inside her. She purred as the tips of her nipples brushed the cool top of the dining room table. Again she looked over her shoulder...

"Oh God Tommy, fuck me baby, please fuck mommy's pussy, fuck me deep honey, please please," she begged.

That was all he could take. One hard thrust and his shaft was buried inside the very pussy that had given him life just 18 years before. He began to thrust hard, slapping his balls against his mother's warm flesh. His grip was so tight on her hips that he left small white marks on her perfect skin.

"Mmmmm Mom, fuck your pussy is hot, feels so good around my dick," he moaned.

He could feel Rita pushing back against him, her pussy clamping around his dick like a vice. Suddenly she climbed up on the table on her hands and knees as Tommy followed her. Mother and son sitting atop the very table where they had shared so many family meals in the past. The light of the neighbor's house lit up the small dining room. The house was filled with the groans of two people so into each other at this very moment.

Tommy's thrusts became harder and so deep his mother would occasionally scream out in absolute pleasure.

"Mom, I'm gonna cum again, oh God Mom tell me to cum in your pussy," he begged.

"Oh baby, yesssss fuck yessssss cum in mommy's pussy, fill me up with your seed baby, give mommy that hot sticky cum," she purred.

Tommy pushed his dick deep into his mother one last time and again exploded, unloading his hot sticky cum into his mother's cunt. He almost screamed feeling the cum unloading at the same time his mother's pussy was clamping his dick, sucking the cum from his huge shaft.

Again, they both sat there in silence. Their heavy breaths filled the house where their groans had just danced minutes before.

Slowly they began to move, both of them careful not to slide off the table too fast.

Tommy helped his mother off the table, taking her hand into his as they once again stood before each other, staring into each other's eyes.

"I love you Mom," Tommy whispered.

Rita smiled at her son, realizing he was no longer a little boy. "I love you too son, I think your father would have been proud of the man you've become."

-Sadie26-
-Sadie26-
624 Followers