The Man Of The House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BadPup
BadPup
427 Followers

She went crazy with her shoes. I mean I had never seen her in flats from the day I moved in, but she started really showing off her collection to me. Stilettos, swing back mules, clear heeled stripper shoes, boots, from ankle boots, all the way up to thigh high, in every color in the rainbows. She even teetered around the house in a pair of eight inch heels that she must have got from some fetish place. I honestly don't know how she was able to walk in them, but the way her hips rolled when she did had my cock so hard you could have used it to drill a hole through the sidewalk.

Danielle didn't just wear shoes, she broke out all sorts of nylons to torment me. red, black, some with seams running down the back, some that were patterned, fishnets, thigh highs, some that stayed up on their own, and some that needed garter belts that peeked out from under those tiny skirts she owned.

Those short skirts also gave me a serious peek into Danielle's pantie collection. Little frill wisps of fabric peeking out from under ridiculously short skirts, and seemed like I never saw the same pair twice. Well except for those days when she must have been wearing thongs. At least I think she was wearing thongs.

As for her tops, they were all sheer, and if they didn't have a scooped, Danielle made sure to leave at least three buttons undone. As near as I could tell, she pretty much gave up on wearing bras when my dad wasn't around. I got almost used to seeing those huge knockers of hers sway with every step she took, and judging by the way her nipples were always showing through her top, the hot slut was just as horny as I was.

And Danielle didn't just use clothes to tease me. She was always finding new excuses to bend over in front of me to show off that hot ass of hers, or shoving her tits in my face when she was offering me a sandwich or a cold drink. It had reached the point we couldn't pass in the hallway without me feeling her hand trail over my butt, and I'd lost count of the times she dragged her big tits across my back, because the doorways in the house were suddenly too narrow. God, one night, when dad actually showed up at home, and we all ended up watching TV together, Danielle went completely over the top. She sat next to my dad and nuzzled up against him while we watched a movie. The only thing was she spent the whole movie blowing me kisses and crossing and uncrossing her legs so I was able to make sure she wasn't wearing any panties that night.

It was crazy. It was nuts, and the only way I could stay sane was to beat off at least four times a day. That's why Danielle found me that one afternoon in my room with my jeans around my ankles and me slowly working my fist up and down my long hard dick.

"Poor baby, let momma help you with that," Danielle purred as she walked across my room, and wrapped her hand around my cock.

God it felt good, but I had to fight the pleasure.

"No," I moaned, "Can't."

"Can't what baby?" Danielle whispered in my ear; her hand working with mine lazily moving up the the tip of my cock and then all the way down to the base.

"Can't fuck you...you're my dad's wife...oh god...that would be bad."

Danielle nibbled on my ear. All I could smell now was her perfume. She whispered into my ear again.

"Shhhh, baby. That's okay, momma won't do anything you don't want to sweetheart," Danielle promised me as I felt her bright red nails drag along the shaft of my cock. "But baby, you are so hard. You need to cum baby. Maybe mommy can just suck on that big dick for a little bit? How does that sound sweetheart? Can mommy suck your big fucking cock?"

Oh god, that was just what I needed and I so wanted to say yes, but even then, with my brain completely scrambled, I knew once Danielle wrapped those lips around my fuck stick I wasn't going to be able to stop until I'd fucked every hole she had raw. Still all I was able to get out at this point was a long drawn out, "nooooooooo!"

Danielle moved down between my legs, pulling her top down, and exposing her tits as she went. She smiled up at me as she moved down on to her knees. "That's fine baby, but your cock is so fucking hard, just let momma help you, please Robbie?"

She didn't give me a chance to say no this time and moved her mouth over the head of my cock. Still she kept her promise, and even though I could feel her hot breath on my cock, she never took it in her mouth or wrapped her lips around it. Instead, what she did was slowly dribble saliva over my aching prick until it was drenched in her warm fluid.

Danielle reached down and cupped her breasts together. She looked up at me and winked. "Do you like momma's big tits baby?" She asked with a sly smile.

"Fuck yes," I heard myself growl, feeling more like a wild animal every second.

Danielle spat between those big fleshy orbs and rubbed them together, getting them almost as slick as my cock.

"Of course you do baby. All real men, like big tits. Now let momma show you why," Danielle moaned as she wrapped her big jugs around my slick, shiny cock.

It was my turn to moan as she started dragging those big fun bags up and down my cock. My cock was now dribbling precum in a steady stream and it only took a few seconds before Danielle's cleavage was as wet and tight as any pussy I'd ever fucked before. Pretty soon without even thinking about it, I was beginning to to bounce up out of the chair to met her boobs as the descended the length of my cock, and that seemed to please Danielle to no end.

"That' it baby, fuck momma's tits...I love your fucking cock baby, so big ,so hard, show mommy what you can do with that big throbbing prick...are you going to cum baby?...Cum baby, cum for mommy!"

I couldn't take any more and groaned/shouted "fuck" as I felt my cock explode. It was between Danielle's tits when that first rope fired out the end, so it ended up spattering all over her cleavage. Danielle knew her way around a cock and knew what she wanted. She moved her mouth over the head of my cock and started to jerk it, milking rope after rope of hot cum up into her greedy mouth.

In the distance I could hear the garage door opener, but at this point I didn't care. I just sat there as Danielle made sure she got every drop of her step-son's cum. A little trickle of it escaped her lips, but I think Danielle did that on purpose, just so I could watch her lap it back up with that long talented tongue of hers.

I heard the kitchen door close downstairs as Danielle Struggled back into her top. She whispered in my ear as she stood up.

"See how much fun we can have not cheating on your dad, baby?" Danielle gave me a kiss and walked across the room to my door. When she opened it we could hear my dad, downstairs in the hallway.

"Danielle, are you home?"

Danielle looked back at me with a huge grin on her face.

"Yes Harold, I just had to take care of something here upstairs. Stay where you are baby, I want to give you a big welcome home kiss!" Danielle yelled brightly down the stairs. Then Danielle gave me an evil wink to let me in on the little joke she was about to play on my old man, and sauntered down the hall.

I looked down at my cock, and it was still hard as a rock. I swore to myself, the whole situation was completely out of control.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I hoped against hope that if things would just settle down, that I could get a handle on things. All I needed was some time to think and get my act together. My dad getting called out of town for at least two weeks to open up a new plant, pretty much drove a stake through the heart of that plan. As soon as the guy drove off to the airport, I knew somebody was getting fucked in our house. Still, I never would have imagined what happened next.

I was sitting in my room trying to get my calculus done. It wasn't easy between, spending 20 hours a week on football, and dealing with a step-mom who couldn't wait to get fucked silly by yours truly, It was hard to concentrate on derivatives. It pretty much became impossible when I saw what was standing in my doorway, my step-sister Stacy, in her little cheerleader suit.

Stacy walked in the room, and closed the door behind her.

"I don't have time for your crap today Stacy," I told my step-sister. "Get the hell out of my room."

"I know what you've been doing with my mom."

I looked up at Stacy, inwardly crapping my pants.

"What have I been doing with your mom?" I asked, my voice way calmer then how I was feeling.

"You've been fucking her."

"Have not!" I was a little too quick and a little too loud responding to that one, and I tried to cover up for it. "What makes you think I've been fucking Danielle?" I asked.

"She's been dressing like a whore and making googly eyes at you for weeks!"

"Well according to your logic Stacy, I must be fucking you." I said smirking.

"What the hell are you talking about?" It was Stacy's turn to get flustered. For some reason I wondered if I'd hit close to home with that one.

"Well, you're in my room in that skimpy little outfit, are you looking for a ride on my cock sis?" I asked grabbing my crotch.

"This is my cheerleading outfit," Stacy yelped, "I had to wear this to school today!"

"But you didn't wear those heels to school, did you Stacy? Wear slut shoes like that to school, and Mrs. Dolan, your homeroom teacher would have sent you to the principals office, and you would have had to blow vice-principal Connors...again." I was barely able to keep from laughing at this point.

"You bastard!" Stacy shrieked and pulled back her hand to show me just how unhappy she was. Once again I caught her wrist in midair, right before she was about to make contact with my face. Stacy tried to twist out of my grasp, "Let me go," she whined.

Suddenly I was pissed. My grip tightened on Stacy's arm and I yanked on it, to pull her face down level with mine.

"I thought I told you about this slapping shit?" I snarled to her. "You know Stacy, I've been nice and reasonable with you for three months, and you know what? Reasonable just doesn't seem to work with you. I think it's time to see how being unreasonable works."

And with that, I jerked Stacy down over my knee, with her round little butt pointing skyward, and her head almost touching the floor.

"Let me go you fucker!" Stacy screamed.

"Not until you learn some manners, you spoiled brat," I grunted. Stacy was struggling buy I outweighed her by 100 pounds, and could easily control her with just one hand. I flipped up her short cheerleading skirt and was surprised to find her wearing a racy little red thong.

"Any reason you slipped into this when you got home Stacy," I asked, my big hand toying with that little strip of fabric riding up between her cheeks. "If you' wore this to the pep rally I would have to hear from every guy on the team about what a slut you are...again."

"Go to hell!"

"You know what? I'm sure by the time I get done with you tonight I'll have earned a ticket, but still it's time for you to learn some manners brat."

I brought my hand down on Stacy's ass. The flat crack of it filled the room, only to be immediately drowned out by Stacy's scream of rage and indignation. I didn't give her any chance to recover, and immediately started bringing my hand down, again and again, giving Stacy the spanking she had been needing for years.

After a few minutes, Stacy's ass was bright red, and I was just stroking it. Loving how sexy it looked, so red, and flushed. I couldn't believe how hard my cock was. I'd never this done this before, but it seemed I liked it.

And I wasn't the only one who liked it. Even though Stacy was quietly sobbing, she was undulating her hips, and grinding her hot little pussy against my jeans covered cock.

"You like this, don't you slut?" I barked in Stacy's ear.

Stacy shook her head frantically.

"No, please let me go, Robbie. I'll be good. I'll be a good girl, I promise."

I brought my hand down on Stacy's hand again, almost without mercy.

"Liar," I sneered. I pulled that little thong out of the way, it was soaked through. My fingers started rubbing her lips. "If you don't like it, why are you so fucking wet?" I slid a finger inside that hot little honey pot, "tell me the truth slut."

Stacy's response was to moan like a bitch in heat when my finger pushed up into her.

"Oh Christ, yes. I fucking love it. Do anything to me, whatever you want, just please Robbie, please fuck me hard," she said looking back at me, her hair wild, and breathing liked she'd already run a marathon.

It sounded like a plan to me. I shoved Stacy on to the floor in front of me, and roughly yanked her panties off of her. I shoved her hands into a hasty knot I had made with that thong and pinned them behind her back. If she wanted to she could have gotten out of it in a second, but Stacy didn't make even the slightest effort escape.

I undid my belt, and pulled down my pants and underwear. The head of my cock was standing straight up, and almost purple. I'd never been so ready to fuck somebody in my life as I was as I moved behind my step-sister's red little butt.

I spread her cheeks, and slowly pushed the dripping head of my cock into that hot, sweet little hole. Stacy and I moaned in unison as my cock started to work its way in. I took my time, not because I wanted to be gentle with Stacy, but more because I wanted to enjoy every inch of my step-sister's cunt. I bottomed out with about two inches to go and then slowly pulled my cock back, feeling the muscles of Stacy's hot little box drag along my dick, almost like it was trying to stop me from pulling my cock out. When I had only the big bloated head of my cock still inside her, I hesitated for a second, and then rammed it back it as hard as I could.

Stacy screamed like a banshee, and I felt her little teenage pussy clamp down on my cock as she had her first orgasm on her step-brother's cock. I started fucking her with long hard deliberate strokes, gradually going faster and faster until I was fucking her like a man possessed.

"Oh my, it looks like you kids are having fun." I heard a voice say from my doorway.

Danielle was standing there in a white bra and panty set, with white thigh highs, impossibly tall white high heels, and a matching pearl necklace and pearl earrings.

I looked up and didn't miss a stroke.

"Close that door, and get out of those clothes; you're next slut."

Danielle gave me one of her patently hot predatory smiles as she closed the door, and walked across the room shedding that bra, and freeing her big full tits. When she got over next to me, she slowly slid out of her high cut French panties and showed me her wet dripping cunt.

Danielle stepped over next to me and ran her long red fingernails over my sweat soaked muscles.

"Mmmmm, Robbie, momma likes it when you're bad like this," Danielle purred.

I grabbed the hot older woman by her hair and pulled her mouth to mine. I felt her moan around my tongue as my cock keep pounding into the pussy of her baby daughter.

We finally broke our kiss, and Stacy looked up at her mom.

"So big mommy, so fucking big," she moaned.

Danielle stroked her daughter as she got fucked.

"See baby? See how good it is to have a real man in the house?" Danielle asked her daughter.

"Oh fuck mommy, I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum again. So fucking good mommy!"

Danielle looked back at me with a wild look in her eye.

"Do it stud, make my baby girl cream for her big strong man."

I was already on the case. I'd grabbed tightly hold of Stacy's hips, and pounded her cunt as hard as I could. It was less then a minute when before screams filled the room. She bounced and ground on my cock for another minute or two, but finally slumped forward, fucked out, at least for now.

"My turn now baby?" I heard and turned my head. Danielle was down on her hands and knees just like her daughter. I didn't need another invitation, and pulled out of Stacy and moved up behind her mother. Danielle looked back at me as I rubbed the head of my cock against her dripping pussy.

"Baby, you can fuck my pussy whenever and however you want, but the first time stud, I need you to claim my slut ass."

Just to make sure I got her message, Danielle spread her cheeks and showed me her tight little rosebud, that looked wet and shiny.

"I'm already lubed, baby, and I wore a butt plug all morning, so you don't have to treat me like a fragile flower," Danielle told me with a sly grin, "just fuck me like you own me."

It sounded like a plan to me, and I buried my cock in Danielle's ass up to the root on my first stroke.

It was Danielle's turn to scream.

"Oh yes daddy, just like that, more, faster, harder, fucking more!"

I gave Danielle exactly what she was asking for, why not? She'd been begging for it, more or less since the first day I'd gotten there.

Pretty soon I was pounding Danielle's ass just as hard as I been using her daughter's pussy. Speaking of Stacy, she watched me fucking her mom's ass with her jaw hanging slack.

"Damn mommy, how can you take all that cock back there?" She asked in wonderment.

"Your mommy's just a fucking slut baby," Danielle said with a grin. "Do you want Robbie to fuck you like this too baby?" Danielle asked her daughter.

"I think it's too big mommy."

Danielle looked over at her daughter as my cock kept plowing into her round butt.

"You just have to get ready for it baby...oh yes you fucking stud, right there...do you want mommy to help you get ready for your man's cock?"

Stacy nodded, her eyes never leaving my cock.

Then show mommy your ass, baby,"Danielle told her daughter.

I couldn't believe what I saw next. Stacy got on her hands and knees in front of her mother, and Danielle proceeded to bury her face in her daughter's crack, obviously rimming the little slut like there was no tomorrow. Pretty soon I noticed that Danielle was sliding her fingers in Stacy's hot little cunt to get them wet, and then working them up her daughter's ass.

Stacy was getting into it. By the time her mom had gotten her third finger inside Stacy, the girl was grinding her ass back into her mother's face and moaning like a cheap little whore.

Suddenly Danielle looked back at me.

"Please daddy, I need to cum so fucking bad, please rub my clit."

How could I say no to that? I reached up under that sexy woman and found her hard little nub, standing straight up and begging for attention. It only took about a minute before Danielle began to scream just like her daughter, begging me to fuck her ass wide open as she came all over her step-son's cock.

After another minute, Danielle pulled her fingers out of Stacy's tight little ass and told me "the slut was ready."

I moved back behind Stacy and couldn't believe it, as Danielle grabbed my cock and guided it into her baby girl's most forbidden hole.

"Show this little slut who's boss," Danielle whispered in my ear as I felt the head of my cock slide up into her daughter's ass.

I meant to take it easy with Stacy, but I guess her mom had gotten the little whore wound up, because Stacy kept humping her butt back against me until I was in her as deep as I could get. I thought to myself, screw it, and just started fucking her ass as hard as I had just taken her mother's.

Stacy started to moan, and her mom asked her if she liked it.

"I fucking love it, mommy." Stacy looked back at me. "Harder you big fucking stud. Ruin my ass for any other man!" She commanded. I gave my little brat exactly what she asked for.

Danielle kneeled down next to her daughter, and pretty soon the two horny minxes were tongue kissing as I jackhammered my cock into Stacy harder and harder. Finally Stacy couldn't hold out any more, and I felt her start to have yet another orgasm.

BadPup
BadPup
427 Followers